1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Sakura Catching Up?

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Anbu Knights, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Anbu Knights Member

What if team 7 didn't have handout powers? What if Sasuke never had a Sharingan, and Naruto was born without A bijuu? Basically the height of their powers would be Sage Mode, and Sauske just be dumb fast, having lightning style, and posessing Manda/the hawk.

Would Sakura's statement of catching up have been less of a joke in this scenario?

Can she take sharinganless Hebi Sasuke or Pain Arc SM Naruto, or at least give them mid-high diff?

2. Topace Master Caster Of The Sabaku Warlocks

She could definitely take on hebi saskue. SM naruto would be a bit harder to take down

3. Sinevelle りす

It's a bit tricky. If we strip Naruto and Sasuke of their main powers then indeed she would be in a similar tier. However if they didn't have the mentioned prerequisites from the start, they would most likely focus on developing other type of abilities.

Because without a Bijuu, controling chakra would become much easier for Naruto, there would be a whole new field of opportunities. Naruto spent 3 years with Jiraiya learning to control Kyuubi's power, imagine if he spent this time mastering SM and other new jutsus instead. He would have to focus more on jutsus practicality and proper application rather than sheer power. He would have to focus more on taijutsu and basic ninja skills. Overall I think his arsenal would become much more interesting and entertaining. Still probably a step ahead of Sakura, but significantly closer to her level of power.

Sasuke was deemed a genius even without the sharingan. He wouldn't have any hard time adjusting. Similar to Naruto he would have to expand his range of techniques. He would never achieve what he did, but I'm pretty sure he would master jutsus that could rival those of sharingan other than perhaps Susanoo. He could reach Sannin level without a doubt, still probably a step ahead of Sakura.

4. Bonly Neo Blasterz

Hard to say, without having Kurama Naruto wouldn't have nowhere near as much chakra that he actually had so I doubt he'd have as much time in Sage Mode though without Kurama he might actually learn some more jutsu besides summonings+Rasengan+FRS either so that would be a thing. I'd already give the nod to Sakura to beat Hebi Sasuke so I can see her beating Sharinganless Sasuke and I'd say she'd have a good shot at beating Pain arc Naruto.

5. Cosmos Well-Known Member

Since when is the Sharingan a handout power ? :geg
    Anyway , Sasuke would have MS , and Naruto would still have SM .
    Naruto would be able to fuse with Ma and Pa = infinit SM chakra supply .

Yeah , good luck catching up .
    Not only this but w/o Kyuubi being a dick , he'd be able to use Ryose no Jusu , and that means he can keep SM as long as he wants .

6. Cosmos Well-Known Member

:lmao @ people claiming Naruto can't learn SM w/o Kurama's chakra .
    His base chakra is 4x Kakashi's and is larger than Jiraiya thanks to his Uzumaki/Asura bloodline , that's more than more than enough .
    It's not like he's gonna need mass clone spamming to learn it either , not when he only needed like 3 clones during his training .
    His chakra control would be better w/o Kurama disrupting it all the time , and he'd be able to use the Ryose technique .
    His SM actually would be a lot easier and longer w/o being a Jinchuuriki :lmao

7. oiety Serpens Dies

If we're restricting handout powers (being that Sharingan is counted as one in the OP), then I'm assuming that all kinds of genetic benefits are restricted as well, in which case Sauce and Nardo are put in the same beginning state as Sakura- someone with no major advantages. Sauce still has his genius thing, Pink has her chakra control, but y'know, no Sharingan/Transmigration/Uzumaki or Uchiha Intense Chakra.

Getting to the point here assuming Naruto still gets to train with Jiraiya I can see him reaching Completed Sage Mode still, so that's still a bit above Sakura, especially with Fukusaku and Shima.
    However, without his Sharingan, why would Orochimaru prize Sasuke over say, Neji or someone else? Therefore I don't see Sasuke getting training from Orochimaru, so his best bet is probably Kakashi. Really I see him going Low Kage at best, no Orochimaru means no Snake Summoning, and his birds are rather lacking in feats.

8. Bonly Neo Blasterz

:lmao At people who assume Naruto's chakra amount is due to his heritage and not more so due to Kurama's chakra mixing with his own since birth.

Jiraiya "So any of the fox's chakra that leaks through the tetragram seal with be suppressed by and meshed with this boy's chakra (http://[Blocked Domain]/read-online/Naruto-chapter-91-page-18.html)"

Databook 1 entry "
    Hakke no Fuin Shiki
    Eight Trigrams* Sealing-style (八卦の封印式, Hakke no Fuuin-shiki)
    Fuuinjutsu, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
    User: Yondaime Hokage

The double seal that sealed the Kyuubi's immense chakra~~~

When the Yondaime Hokage sealed the Demon Fox inside of Naruto, the effect was made stronger by putting together two "Four Symbols Seals"**. At that time, he also left an opening at the space where the sealing formulas meet, allowing the Demon Fox's chakra to merge with Naruto's chakra. This sealing-style, because it consists of two "Four Symbols Seals," is called an "Eight Trigrams Sealing-style".

[picture of the Kyuubi attacking Konoha]
    ←The tremendous Demon Fox's chakra is inside the small body of Naruto!!

*The Eight Trigrams (Bāgu? in Chinese) come from Taoist cosmology and are closely related to the concept of Yin-Yang.
    **Four Images Seal (四象封印, Shishou Fuuin"

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Cosmos Well-Known Member

How the hell is natural abilities a handouts ? :psyduck
    Why don't you gusy just go ahead and take away Sasuke's Raiton or Naruto's Fuuton as well .

10. Cosmos Well-Known Member

Yes , we already know that Kurama's chakra is mixing with Naruto's , here's a cookie for figuring that out :lmao :

Whatever amount of Kurama's is leaking out is barely a factor , it's not even enough to cause any visual transformations , and a part of Naruto's chakra is being used to suppress it anyway .
    Not to mention that with a terrible chakra control because of Kurama , a large part of his chakra is being wasted on nothing :lmao

11. Bonly Neo Blasterz

>The strongest Bijuu constantly letting out chakra into Naruto's for 16 years
    >Barely a factor

12. WorldsStrongest The Prodigal Son

A small amount of Kuramas chakra, in his own words (http://[Blocked Domain]/read-online/Naruto-chapter-697-page-16.html), has enough power to level VOTE (http://[Blocked Domain]/read-online/Naruto-chapter-698-page-6.html)

Anything that leaks through and mixes with narutos base reserves is a massive amount of chakra...Especially over the course of 16 years...

Like...really now...

13. WorldsStrongest The Prodigal Son

I dont see naruto gaining SM w/o kurama...

Just dont think the kid has the reserves...

Its stated he has 4 times kakashis reserves after 16 years of kuramas chakra constantly mixing with his own...We have no idea where narutos actual base reserves would land on the scale if he never had kurama inside him.

But even still...4 times "not having a lot of chakra to begin with" (http://[Blocked Domain]/read-online/Naruto-chapter-315-page-10.html)...isnt that impressive...I mean...It doesnt strike me as the enormous amount of chakra stated to be the bare minimum requirement for even attempting to gather NE... (http://[Blocked Domain]/read-online/Naruto-chapter-412-page-11.html)

So yes...If we took away all advantages from the boys...Sakura would likely end up stronger than naruto or sasuke at the end

Naruto wouldnt be able to make anywhere near as many clones and not even half as often...as the fatigue factor of KBs would ACTUALLY AFFECT HIM if he didnt have kurama (http://[Blocked Domain]/read-online/Naruto-chapter-315-page-11.html) as stated by kakashi. And he wouldnt have an elemental affinity...as he is too stupid and has way too shitty chakra control to pick it up without the KB method...Shikamaru calls naruto out on this actually. (http://[Blocked Domain]/read-online/Naruto-chapter-317-page-11.html)

Hed cap out at Odama...COR at best, boss summons, tack on a handful of clones compared to what he can make in canon and then factor in he needs to ACTUALLY THINK and be careful before using them or he ends up unconscious and cant spam them willy nilly anymore.

Sasuke is harder to judge...w/o sharingan of any kind, he still has his prodigious mind and talent, shurikenjutsu, mastered kenjutsu, katon mastery and raiton mastery, immense speed, snake and hawk summons, and maybe CS. He wins in DC by a landslide thanks to kirin. And assuming he was still able to defeat orochimaru as the OP implies, hed have white snake regen and oral rebirth.

Id put my money on sakura honestly...Id say she beats naruto 9/10 times and beats sasuke 6 or 7/10 times

Unless they were each capable of learning SM...Sasuke could get what kabuto had and Naruto could train with the toads...Then they destroy her as always.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. LostSelf Forest Sage

Naruto didn't get handed powers until Rikudo. He had to master SM and had to befriend A Bijuu that was wanted him dead before. Even though he used those boosts.

Sasuke, on the other hand... is like the slut of the powerups. Cursed seal handed to him, Mangekyo Sharingan handed to him, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan handed to him, Rikudo power up handed to him.

Poor guy without all this things would've been captured by Naruto in Valley of the end or killed by Deidara :lmao.

Sakura can compete with his Hebi and SM variants.

15. Brooks The Batman

16. LostSelf Forest Sage

You know nothing. I have a Voodoo doll of Sasuke that i stab every night to calm my hate for him.

17. Isaiah13000 Ophiuchus and Scorpio

Since when does being born with something count as a handout? By this logic one's chakra nature affinity, as well as being naturally talented at... basically anything, shouldn't count as well: as they were born with the genetics that enabled them to achieve that. If you actually look at them based on not receiving any handouts, then Naruto would end up peaking at SM and Sasuke would end up peaking at MS. It's true that Naruto's chakra reserves wouldn't be as large without Kurama, but they should still be large enough to allow him to use SM. He's still a member of the Uzumaki Clan, and the reincarnation of Asura Otsutsuki.

Anyhow, SM Naruto and MS Sasuke would still be stronger than Sakura, she'd be a lot closer though and would have actually caught up to them.

18. JiraiyaFlash Satô no Kyoki

She can take out Hebi Sasuke and even chance on Taka Sasuke too so if you're gonna take his sharingans then this is utterly a stomp and Sakura could win.

But she cant take out SM Naruto.

19. Sinevelle りす

Naruto - son of Kushina, member of Uzumaki clan said to possess enormous chakra; son of Minato, who learned SM himself; reincarnation of Asura, son of Sage of Six Paths not being able to attain SM without Kurama's chakra?

You baffle me. I'm not even sure what to say.

Naruto not being disturbed by a foreign chakra would not only master SM, but he would do it much easier and most likely much earlier. First of all the most important factor in achieving SM is the chakra control, not the capacity, ensuring the correct balance is the biggest challenge. Furthermore Naruto, because of his Uzumaki/Asura heritage possess enormous stamina and chakra himself. Kurama was an obstacle, not help.

20. `Lazlo Vegetas the GOAT

Lol when did sharingan become a handout power?

21. Cosmos Well-Known Member

:lmao