1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Rin is the stupidest girl in the manga

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by FearTear, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FearTear Active Member

X

X

She clearly saw Obito celebrate HIS promotion to chuunin and immediately after she invited him to meet in some special place. Anyone in place of Obito would have imagine she was planning a special congratulation of sorts for the little Uchiha...

instead, she was only thinking about Kakashi's promotion to jounin and a present for him.

What a blind, idiot, heartbreaking b**** :mad

2. Marcelle.B Yuh Dun Know Moderator

I heard there's this quote it's like nice guys finish last or something.....:maybe

3. balthosai :D

4. Revolution Uchiha

No, she wispered in his ear "meet me by the tree, I have to tell you a secret" and he got the wrong idea.

5. Skywalker Imperial Conqueror

She is clearly the Sakura in this situation.

6. Nuuskis Active Member

Is Sakura incarnated Rin? :jk

7. ovanz ______

yes, i tought the same, kishi did it on purpouse probably: Obito = naruto, kakashi = sasuke, rin = sakura.

8. Hossaim Diana OP

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8[/YOUTUBE]

9. Gunners .

To be honest she is more like how Naruto is to Hinata. Sakura is a straight up bitch, Rin by the looks of things is not.

10. Edo Madara Kamui Dimension

and thanks to her the whole ninja world at war and freaking Juubi will rise :kaga

11. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

I already said this, moral of the story: You DONT friendzone the loser of the class if he has a crush in you and is a good person. Otherwise you will be responsible for the end of the world :zaru

This reminds me of a movie, a guy was either dumped by his gf or friendzoned and hadnt been good at hitting women. In response he created a virtual reality game with perfect wife supermodel looking girls and the women were forced to lower their standards for men.

Dont you watch movies Rin? :giogio

12. Marcelle.B Yuh Dun Know Moderator

I'd say this would give the new definition to the term over-reaction lol

13. Kasumi Member

No Rin is worse than Sakura. After everything happened and Obito ''died'' she still behaved like a stupid fangirl and wanted Kakashi to accept her feelings :facepalm

14. Flynn kill whitey tbh

Yup, she is the sakura of Team Minato. In love with the genius of the team and neglecting the goof ball and leading him on:)maybe)

15. Terra Branford Radioactive Vestige

Dahurhurhurhur. Reminds me of Sakura.

Doesn't have to be exacto, you know. She feels for Kakashi what Sakura feels for Sasuke. And Obito crushin' on her hard just like how Naruto crushes on Sakura hard.

16. ChickenPotPie HAH.

Remember that the chapter consists of years condensed, so there was probably a period of time between Obito becoming a chuunin and Kakashi's jounin celebration.

17. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

Well at least Kishi made a woman relevant, responsible for apocalypse :zaru

18. Rain Banned

Rin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sakura.

19. Hydro Spiral From the Realm of Light

Everyone was planning to celebrate Kakashi's promotion, so how's she the bad guy? :hmm

And hey, at least Rin was always kind to Obito, right from the start unlike Sakura with Naruto :LOS:gun

20. AnimeGreatNinja TGN

Guys I can see it already.

Obito too late to save her.

Rin's last moments: KAKASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

Rin :giogio

21. mayumi Active Member

i bet obito heard this when he was lying under the rock ready to die and got pissed and so tobito was created.

for a bitch like rin, he killed kushina, tried to blow up naruto and other shit.

moral of the story is fangirlz should not be included into 3 man teams with 2 boys - 1 a loser and other a genius :mad

22. Last Rose of Summer Active Member

Some people at least geit it...

Everyone there was already chunin/became chunin. Only Kakashi made it ahead of his classmates by jounin nomination.

She may have been oblivious or not returning Obito's feelings, but that doesn't bring her on Sakura-level of bitchiness.

23. King Of Gamesxx Heh

Man fuck that bitch Rin. Obito is an UCHIHA BITCH. WHEN AN UCHIHA WANTS YOU, YOU WANT THEM BACK.

Seriously, I feel extremely bad for Obito. The chapter was one of the greatest chapters of all time.

24. Hamaru Semi-Active

Kakashi was the top dog at that time and received a promotion to the highest rank available other than Hokage. Being the only one in his class to accomplish that is worth celebrating. It isn't Rin's fault that she wants to go with the best in their class instead of the future Uchiha wearing a mask.

25. daschysta Is about to go on a rampage

She was supportive of Obito, but Obito's rise to Chuunin so late isn't really any big deal compared to Kakashi reaching Jounin so early. She was just oblivious of Obito's feelings towards her is all, that and the fact that she had a crush on Kakashi.

26. Yuna The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard

Actually, Obito celebrated his promotion somewhere tiled and the place where Rin whispered in Obito's ear didn't appear to be tiled. Furthermore, Obito isn't holding his diploma or flak jacket when Rin's whispering in his ear.

Rin is a fucking idiot, though. I never thought I'd say this, but we've finally found a female character who gives women a worse reputation than Sakura Haruno.

I bet she wasn't oblivious at all, she just pretended to be and friendzoned him. Remember, right after Obito died and despite the fact that Obito, with his dying breath, basically confessed to loving Rin and asked Kakashi to take care of her, she immediately tried to confess her feelings to Kakashi.

She's a selfish, immature, entitled, bratty little bitch and I'm glad she's dead (presumably).

27. Wax Knight cheesecakes?

28. Brian           

Agreed, biggest bitch in the story so far.

29. Terra Branford Radioactive Vestige

Yes, because she should have just dropped how she felt simply because someone else felt differently and then that someone else "died".

Clearly she shouldn't be allowed her own feelings. What a bitch.

30. MonkeyDNaruto Active Member

When you think about, Rin technically started this stupid war :giogio

31. Raiden I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

People getting mad at Rin because she didn't like Obito? Come on son; she's entitled to like who she wants. It's normal for girls to adore the most accomplished (dominant) male.

32. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

Obito graduated, a guy with an obvious crush on her, she then date him in a place to be revealed that his graduation to her was irrelevant and is instead thinking on praising Kakashi.

And this is exactly why the "alpha male only" discriminative bitches who friendzone everyone else cause shit like this :zaru

X

33. Brian           

She brought up her feelings for Kakashi 3 pages after Obito was 'killed' :oh, of course it wouldn't change her feelings for Kakashi, but to bring it up in that moment, especially after learning Obito liked her was truly heartless.

34. Jeαnne :hurr

kishi is forcing the parallel so hard

35. boohead Active Member

Women truly are the root of all problems.

36. daschysta Is about to go on a rampage

So anyone that doesn't reciprocate some loser's feelings is a bitch now? The only way that would apply is if she was a bitch to Obito, which she wasn't. She never led him on, she has a right to not feel that way about Obito. Sheesh.

Also Obito told Kakashi to keep Rin safe, not that he loved Rin or something, if anything her actions further support her obliviousness.

37. Kasumi Member

@Terra Branford

True, but she was kidnapped and was put under in a genjutsu, you would expect she would have some kind of emotional trauma but seeing my comrade/friend die like that, love was the last thing that would cross my mind.

38. boohead Active Member

Also I'm glad that two-timing, friend-zoning slut died :33

39. Yuna The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard

Trying to confess your feelings when someone who had feelings for you had just died only second earlier and with his dying breath asked his best friend to take care of you? That's being a huge bitch.

40. Dolohov27 Incinerated

Straight bitch, broke poor Obito's heart.

41. Eliyua23 Active Member

So women aren't allowed to like handsome cool geniuses , but the "nice" guys all want the hot chicks, how hypocritical.

42. Terra Branford Radioactive Vestige

People often confess their feelings during a horrible moment like this, when everything is falling apart and when your world is turning upside down. It doesn't make her a bitch, it makes her a person.

If that makes Rin a bitch, then Sakura has to be one for tugging at Naruto's feelings like she did.

@Kasumi:

It was, with the best term I can think of at the moment, inappropriate, but nothing to be labeled a "bitch" over. She just lost a comrade and was probably worrying the same thing could and most likely, will happen again and probably to Kakashi, the person her heart belonged to!

43. daschysta Is about to go on a rampage

Or she didn't know how Obito felt.

X

Rin was always portrayed as quite kind, she obviously didn't know how Obito felt. It was an emotional time, many people tend to seek comfort and support when horrible things happened, hence why she tried to get close to Kakashi. She didn't know how Obito felt, and clearly Obito never told her. Obliviousness to someones feelings doesn't make you a bitch.

44. Raiden I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

Is it even a methodical parallel? Or does he just not know how to write any other time of young female ninja character?

45. Jason Brody Groooarrarawrlawrl

At least Sakura has monster strength. What did Rin ever do? Get kidnapped and sloppily transplant Obito's eye into Kakashi.

46. Terra Branford Radioactive Vestige

Exactly. But she's a bitch anyways 'cause 1) she didn't know how he felt 2) he died, probably leaving her emotionally weakened in some way 3) loved someone else.

What a bitch for having her own feelings.

How about Obito being a prick for confessing his love for her knowing how SHE felt for someone else, eh?

47. Deana Active Member

QFT!

Nope, she shouldn't. She should just pick the guy who likes her and settle for Tobi being a good boy when her heart isn't in the relationship. Her feelings don't matter. It's all about Obito and want he wants. :geg

Obito clearly isn't her type and if she was going to choose someone else it would probably be someone that is actually her taste.

If that makes her a bitch . . . then everyone is once or twice in life. :nod

LOL, Didn't Tsunade get flamed by some of the fandom because she still loves Dan(the so-called wrong guy)? Who's next? Tamari? :laugh

48. Scizor Zeal

Essentially, Rin was the reason why:

- Minato and Kushina died
    - Naruto was miserable as a jinchuuriki his whole life
    - Kakashi felt miserable
    - the third ninja world war broke out

:hurr

49. Yuna The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard

She must've been willfully ignorant to not know. The looks he kept shooting her in the flashback. The way he X! He didn't even mention anything about his family, about any last words or for Kakashi to take care of his family or anything.

With his dying breath, Obito asked Kakashi to take care of Rin. Do you think Rin was mentally retarded? Because that's basically a love confession.

Furthermore, even if she didn't know about Obito's feelings for her (somehow!), it's still highly selfish and bitchy for her to try to confess her feelings for Kakashi after he'd just had Obito "die" on him, he'd just had major surgery done upon himself and they're still in a battlezone.

Also, X. Kakashi X. Her immediate response was to try to confess her feelings for him.

She's the biggest bitch this manga has ever seen.

Manga panels?

After all, I just proved that she's a fucking bitch. She may not have known about Obito's feelings while he was still "alive", but she certainly did when she tried to confess her feelings for Kakashi to Kakashi.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  50. Marcο Active Member

:rofl Friendzoned, but yeah she's an inconsiderate degenerate. Although she's nowhere near being as bad as Sakura.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.