1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

Revisiting signature size & dimensions

Discussion in 'The Konoha Times' started by Trinity, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Trinity in saeculo Super Moderator

You have 2 choices to discuss among yourselves:

1) Keep it as is
    2) Increase size and dimensions for a bigger canvas (mostly applies to GFX artists who will likely be doing your sets)

Why any size increase?
    If you guys just opt for a file size increase, it means bigger?, longer gifs, I guess. If you guys opt for both, 2) pretty much covers why. Nothing too obnoxiously huge, I guess, but it's not like everyone will whore the new size out unless they're attention sluts (Hi, Josuke! Much love.)

Ultimately, you're going to be staring at these sets/sigs (and have the option to turn it off) so it's up to you guys. Go wild, kids (but don't go wild).

2. Felt ベストガール Administrator

The dimensions are huge compared to every other forum I've been on and are obnoxiously large if filled up. But then I have them turned off so my opinion is probably invalid.

File size probably isn't an issue though, that can increase.

3. WAD im wit it

4. Ultear fast and bulbous

or alternatively increase width and reduce height, since forum width's default isn't plebby archaic 550px tier anymore and some people's sigs are obnoxiously tall (though i say that while wearing supers but im a special snowflake so it's okay)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. jayjay³² Drug Addict

What a stupid thread, I'm honestly getting tired of logging in every day and seeing this dumbass is still mod. But I'll play the role I was given: to make sure this forum doesn't go to shit. I'll go with option 3. Sigs are too big right now, dimensions don't need to be expanded. There are assholes on this forum ruining my viewing experience because they want me to see every pixel of their waifu of the month. No thanks, keep your shit in a small rectangle or in a spoiler.

6. Aphrodite Smile Moderator

Ive already stated already to increase with width and reduce height.

7. Aphrodite Smile Moderator

Can u please not call her that. She is just getting people's opinion on what they want. Maybe people get tired of hearing you call them dumbass mods. Don't like it then your free to not post or totally ignore the thread. Now have a nice day jayjay.

8. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Can you elaborate on this? There is no width max for sigs because it just resizes. Height max, on the other hand, is an issue and does need to be reduced.
    ...My bad. -.-

9. Gina ; ]

sigs don't need to be wider than around 600 px and they definitely don't need to be taller than 400 px

225x500 avys when tho

10. Sayaka The subliminal mind Trump America.

Keep it as it is, the only reason sotw increased its size was for gfx artists to have more room to make High Quality entries. For there to be an increase for the actual forum would be ridiculous. Unless you do what Ul suggests.

11. Senjou mhx gon' give it to ya

12. Finalbeta Bravo Ragazzo

Make avatars larger