1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

~ Redemption of the Uchiha?s FC ~

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by AngstyUchiha, Jun 4, 2006.

1. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

~ Redemption of the Uchihas FC ~

~ Redemption of the Uchihas FC ~

X

~We believe that the Uchiha Brothers should be reuntied~

Owner: AngstyUchiha (FireNinja7)

Co-Owner: Luna_Laverne

Members:
    1. nightmistress
    2. Luna_Laverne
    3. kataimiko
    4. Schecter
    5. Taheca
    6. QuoNina (bubblymocha)
    7. GreatMarta
    8. Deranged
    9. Emiri
    10. Star64
    11. maya_slash
    12. uchiha clan
    13. Ryo_nyanko
    14. Akatsuki210
    15. symbiotic78
    16. lalagirl
    17. Kire
    18. Rotc Girl
    19. SasoriPuppet
    20. Tj-cha
    21. Dobe
    22. SharinganShadow
    23. Uchiha Kat
    24. Mingzhu
    25. Sound-Nin Kin Tsuchi
    26. Itachi_fan_22
    27. yukiexsasuke
    28. Mateo Hyuuga
    29. narutoluver4life
    30. mawkishgurl_itachi
    31. BroTaiJr
    32. TheHeroComplex
    33. Mamamia
    34. redz sharingan
    35. ysera
    36. Aya-San
    37. sasukes1lover
    38. ^_^~SasuNaru4Eva~^_^
    39. SakuraInoGirl
    40. bancy
    41. Kuabara99
    42. ~Foxie~
    43. itashi-sama
    44. Yaoifan01
    45. AzureAngel
    46. Minxie
    47. moonflowers
    48. Lycoris
    49. Michi
    50. Chaosakita
    51. Toony
    52. Hatsumomo
    53. Itachi23
    54. Itachi:.Uchiha17
    55. Vyse
    56. #VampIre.TAiLas!^
    57. Pika-chan
    58. Halo
    59. dementia
    60. pacman742u
    61. Maka Albarn
    62. sweets
    63. Peaches
    64. Espionage
    65. Nandireya
    67. NAwsomeness13
    68. Miaakun
    69. Rinoa
    70. Morphine
    71. shikazu
    72. Harukachan6
    73. ItachiNoTenchi
    74. Kenji1104

Affiliates

X
    X
    X
    X

This is a Fan Club dedicated to the Redemtion of the Uchiha Brothers (duh). It's mostly supporting the theory that Itachi will eventually turn good. And seeing as Sasuke is also being a bit evil (and Emo) at the moment as well, I included him. Afterall, what good is Itachi being good if Sasuke is off being a jerk?

So if you like the idea of the Uchiha's being good, hope for it to be true, or firmly believe that it could (or will) happen, please join!

________
    When you join please post something like this:

My theory(s):

Why I want Uchiha Redemption:

Do you really think it can/did happen, or would you just like it to be true?:
    ________

Theories:
    Spoiler:

We have two different types of theories here. Theories that claim Itachi is evil and will change, and theories that try to prove Itachi isn’t evil at all. We don’t believe in all of them, but we like to discuss the possibilities.

Itachi is Currently Messed-up Theories

Twisted Uchiha Brotherly Love
    – In a twisted sort of way, Itachi cares for his little brother. He honestly thinks that it was better for Sasuke that the clan was killed. He believed that the clan was abusing him and his abilities and that they would one day do the same to Sasuke. He did his very best to get Sasuke to hate him so he would one day become strong. He knows that if Sasuke is good enough to kill him, then he’ll be able to survive in this harsh world.

Redemption Upon Death - In the end, Itachi will sacrifice his life to save Sasuke, thus making him good in his last moments of life

Itachi is Innocent Theories

Itachi Did Not Kill Shusui
    - This theory is a little involved and can be read about X

FanFiction:
    Spoiler:

X
    Rating: T
    Summary: After many years, Itachi returns to Konoha, and wants to be accepted back. As a proof for his intentions, he brings some information, which he claims may save the village from a war.
    Sasuke is not quite thrilled at first. He has his own problems, especially with his son, who's been hunted by some spirit wolf in his dreams for many years, and nobody knows, how to help him.
    Will the Uchiha brothers be able to reunite? Will Itachi be able to become a part of society? Will Sasuke be able to forget his hatred, for the sake of the clan?

X
    Summary: Even though it's been years since Itachi killed the clan, neither of the Uchiha brothers can let go of one another. Itachi will only allow himself to be killed by Sasuke. Without his little brother's hate, then he doesn't know the point of his existence. In a twisted way, Itachi feels loved by his brother's hatred. Sasuke will come to find, that even through all his hatred, he still loves the person that was once his older brother. (Lots of flashbacks to their childhood) I guess this is AU because it takes place after Sasuke leaves Konoha and then it goes differently then the manga

X

Banners:
    Spoiler:

X

X

X

X

X

________

Fan Art and Cosplay Galleries down at the moment....
    ________

If you don't want to join and dislike our theories: There are threads around where you can discuss your opinions, so please post there and not on our FC.
    ________

I for one am convinced that Sasuke will be comeing back (it's just dumb if he dosn't) but am praying that Itachi will one day turn around too.

Please note that this is different then the other Uchiha brothers FCs because it is not about their relationship. It's a theory and a hope.

So, do you think Itachi could turn good?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  2. nightmistress I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

I have to join based on that screencap alone! But I will for other reasons too. I love Sasuke and I love Itachi. I want Sasuke to be good again. I support that happening. I'm not a psychic so I can't guarantee it, but I'd support it if Kishi makes it so. As for Itachi. I always thought there was more to him than we think. I don't mind him good, bad, or neutral. I just want some revelations PERIOD!!

3. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

Yay! First Member! Welcome!

And I agree, any Itachi revelations would be cool.

Well...almost any...

4. Faye Valentine forever young Advisor

Oh my, I hoped to be a first member...... :(

But nevermind, can I be the second one?
    Please?

5. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

Absolutely! Welcome!

Does anyone know of any fanfiction in which Itachi turns good?

Or does anyone have any banner ideas?

6. Faye Valentine forever young Advisor

Thank you!!!

I shall think about banners and try and spread the news about this fc.
    Also will write more about my reasons why I think your theory is at least justified?

That will all happen tomorrow I'm afraid, as I am off to get some very needed sleep....
    So good night :bye

7. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

Cool!

Any essays, theories, or thoughts would be great.

And have a good nights sleep! (But isn't it a little early for bed?)

8. kataimiko 忘れるものか この一分一秒を

I will join!!!

also, is Uchihacest allowed in this fc as well? :shifty

9. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

You're added!

And I'm not one for incest (it's a little wierd for me because I have so many siblings) but I like freedom of speech and expression so people can say or post whatever they want (within reason of course). And as a side-note, even thoug I don't like incest, Itachi and Sasuke would be soooo hot togeather...

10. Faye Valentine forever young Advisor

It's exactly 1.11am here......

Also, Kat...... pervyness is everywhere!

*nouchihacestplease*

Is there any chance to be a co-owner? Or not? Please don't hestitate to smack me if that was too rush....

11. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

can i join, i feel that there is a story behind itachi's actions that will clarify him

12. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

I was actually gonna ask you to be co-owner.

And what does allowing Uchihacest mean? Is it just so they can talk about it? Beacuse there is already an FC for that.

13. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

Schecter you're added. Welcome!

14. nightmistress I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

X

I think our banner is missing a P in that "redemtion" part.:p

15. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

Huh you're right. Guess I typed that too fast.

16. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

17. eni NF's Socialworker

ahaha, that's great!
    Let me join, please XD

18. Faye Valentine forever young Advisor

Hehe, hello there Taheca!

Great to see you here, I think you can join, we just have to wait for fireninja to come online ^_^

Any ideas for the banner?

19. eni NF's Socialworker

luuuna *cuddle*

hmmm, somewhere I have a selfmade fanart of the bros that could go for a banner ... I'll take a look later, now I'm to busy :)

20. QuoNina Active Member Advisor

Do you guys support the "theory" that Itachi is always good? Good as in someone frames him up and he takes the blame just to give Sasuke the amount of hatred necessary to advance?

I join!! Got some writings about Itachi's innocence. :D He is one of the most interesting characters and one of the reasons that keeps me up with the manga.

21. Faye Valentine forever young Advisor

Welcome QuoNina :woo

I pretty much agree with you, the uchiha masacre mystery and Itachi's reasons are one of the most interesting things in the manga, for me anyway.

It would be great to read your writings :amuse

22. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

Yay! New members! Welcome Taheca and QuoNina! You've been added.

To answer questions, yes, we support all theories that involve Itachi being good in some way. I personally don't think he was always good, but I think he has the potential to change. It would just be awesome.

Anyway, I'd like to pimp out the first page with a list of theories, and possibly a bunch of reasons why Itachi (and Sasuke at the moment) would be awesome and therefore must happen.

So, when you guys get a chance, post some thing like this:

My theory(s):

Why I want Uchiha Redemption:

Do you really think it can/did happen, or would you just like it to be true?:

Thanks guys!

23. GreatMarta The almight writer

I'm in, if nobody has objections ^_^. I'm a great fan of Uchiha redemtion. They should reunite, since there's only two of them left.

About fanfics with redemtion... I guess this can count:

X

Title: NARUTO GENERATION Z
    Summary:
    After many years, Itachi returns to Konoha, and wants to be accepted back. As a proof for his intentions, he brings some information, which he claims may save the village from a war.
    Sasuke is not quite thrilled at first. He has his own problems, especially with his son, who's been hunted by some spirit wolf in his dreams for many years, and nobody knows, how to help him.
    Will the Uchiha brothers be able to reunite? Will Itachi be able to become a part of society? Will Sasuke be able to forget his hatred, for the sake of the clan?

Read and find out!

24. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

Welcome! GreatMarta, you're added!

25. QuoNina Active Member Advisor

-Bump-

Wow, we have some FC to read. :occa

(digging into the theory closet) Xyou go. My rambling about why it makes sense that Itachi did not kill his best friend. ^^;; And there are some nice responses from the posters, too.

I don't think he is responsible for everything either. Itachi looks like someone who is forced to follow the destiny of his clan strictly and hopes Sasuke can fulfill the true purpose of Uchiha for him (or they do it together since we don't know yet what's the Uchiha secret. Damn, I am dying to know :doh)

But then I also picture him dying under Sasuke's MS but smiles about it because he is proud of his brother. :cry And in fact, all these times he is training Sasuke in his only way!!!

Hm... Theres something else I wanna say. But I forgot. :p School work is eating up my brain.
    Got a picture:
    Spoiler:
    X

26. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

I can totally buy the "It's to make Sasuke stronger" theories. I'm actually writing a fic right now about the Uchiha brothers and Itachi actually does think that what he did made things better for Sasuke in the long run. I guess his motto is "What dosn't kill you makes you stronger."

27. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

Would you care to name that theory you posted a link to? So we can reffer to it as the "(insert name) Theory"?

28. QuoNina Active Member Advisor

A name? :S Lemme think. Shusui's death and Itachi's MS. Or plz think of a better one for me. :grin

29. GreatMarta The almight writer

I personally stick to ,,to make Sassy stronger theory". I added a few ,,crazy ideas purely based upon hope" to it, but after reading your theories I'm starting to feel mine is laughworthy.

What my idea is? I won't tell you. I don't want to spoil the fun for ones who decide to read my fanfic ^_^ (but I can tell something about ,,the content" (not to spoil too much):
    Spoiler:

Chapters
    3- Itachi gives basic reasons for leaving Sasuke alive
    4- Sasuke's doubts
    6- Itachi's reasons for returning
    13- Itachi and Sasuke have ,,a serious brotherly talk"
    16- The third Uchiha person appears
    17 & 18- Saying about the Uchiha massacre in general

30. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

How about we call Quonina's theory "The Shusui killed the clan theory" Because it pretty much sums it up. By the way, you came up with some interesting evedence, but I don't really think it's true. But it's very well thought out. I do have a question about it though. Why would Itachi torture Sasuke with the MS and show him how he killed the clan if he didn't?

Oh by the way, I have that picture of Sasuke and Itachi on my computer. (The whole version though). I love it!

@GreatMarta --- I'm going to have to read your fic when I get a chance. It sounds interesting

31. QuoNina Active Member Advisor

In fact, I don't think it's entirely true, either. ^^;; (And in fact, I wrote about at least 3 different versions of who actually kills the clan. o_O ) But the important point I was trying to say in terms of defending Itachi is "Itachi did not kill Shusui". Shusui can fake his death, or he can be murdered by someone else. Hm, a more literal title can be... "Itachi did not kill Shusui" theory. What do you guys think?
    That's a good point. (It's one of the question I listed in the end of that theory, too.) If he works together with Sasuke, Sasuke may not be able to gain the hatred he needs to activate his own MS. Itachi figures this is the only way to train Sasuke. For Sasuke to become the true vessel of the clan, Itachi takes the blame and leaves the village. I think it's possible for other Akatsuki members to play a role in this Uchiha massacre as well. Itachi is forced to choose to follow the content of Uchiha scroll and joins Akatsuki...and follow what the scroll says to train Sasuke...

The entire story of Uchiha massacre is still fuzzy. But it would be dumb if Sasuke is just alive to fight Itachi and see who wins. Most likely Itachi expects something from Sasuke in their reunion than just fighting and saying "muahaha, I win. You still sucks." or "noooo, I lost. I deserve it." That sounds... too simple.
    LoL. Actually I have the whole version, too. But guess what I did to it. :p
    It sounds very interesting from the summary you provided!!! I'll make sure to read it when I get more time. ^__^

32. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

"Itachi did not kill Shusui" theory sounds good to me.

Did you crop that image with paintshop by any chance? Becasue I really want to make a banner for us, but I accidently exited the box with all the colors that usually appears on the right of the screen and I can't figure out how to get it back! :cry

33. Inactive deranged Vehement

meeeeeee!!! include me please, i wont doubt that itachi is known as "evil" now since i believe he killed his whole clan.. which means he is extremely powerful. but i seriously hope the brothers will unite.

34. Emiri Uchica FanGirl

Can i join? My theory is that Itatci is good, all the research he is doing all come under a good conculsion. I thik he joined the Atsuiki as a sort of spy i suppose........but i dunno i just think sasuke and Itatci r good!

35. QuoNina Active Member Advisor

Welcome, deranged and Emiri !! They will add you in soon.

No matter how evil or good Itachi really is, the brothers should unite and gain more understanding of each other. :amuse I like Emiri's "Itachi=Akatsuki spy" idea too. But if that's the case, is he really doing it by himself or there is someone he can refer to in Konoha? :huh

@deranged, where did the quote in your sig come from?

@FireNinja, the title sounds good. :) Sry, I never use paintshop... Can't really answer you. :S But did you try restart it? Or there may be a tab on the top like Tools or View or something that can call up the color palette again like other software?

36. Faye Valentine forever young Advisor

Oh my, some member I am....

Been busy lately.
    So. Welcome GreatMarta :woo

And deranged, and Emiri smile-big

Like has been said, i'm sure you'll be added soon.

About theories... I like yours very much Quonina :nod Pretty reasonable, and well thought. Though I am not exactly a theory kind of person. I do belive Itachi is not who he seems to be at a first sight. More even I am pretty sure that Sasuke is not in fact so evil as he appeares to be in latest chapters....
    But that beliefs are more based on the fact that after seeing sasuke's past and, at the same time, Itachi.... I refused to think that the uchiha masacre was indeed caused by Itachi :nod

That's the moment when my opinion of Itachi and the whole uchiha mystery has changed. And here I am, absolutely convinced that there is not only a chance that Itachi will turn out someone different then he seems.

Ok, that was some babbling, sorry. Will write more logically later.

Banners are comming soon!

37. Emiri Uchica FanGirl

maybe there is someone he can refer to...maybe its some1 we least expected :ninja :evil

38. Emiri Uchica FanGirl

so umm...:grin

Last edited: Jun 6, 2006
  39. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

Welcome new members! I just added you now.

Yes! That is exactly how I feel.

@Quo – yeah, I feel like I’ve tried everything. It’s really anoying.

40. GreatMarta The almight writer

Welcome everybody new! Our family's getting bigger ^_^

@ people and unpeople, who are planning to read my NGZ: In case you were interested, I have some pictures of the characters on my deviantart account (They don't look as good as I would like to though. My friends say I'm far better writer than drawer)

And here are links to 3 first pages of manga based upon NGZ. You can call it a prologue, but it doesn't involve Sasuke, nor Itachi (I honestly don't think I will make it to draw it all. Only the scenes I like the best):
    1- X
    2- X
    3- X

And to people who ar enot planning to read it, I decided to include my laughworthy weird theory (I do realize it's stupid):
    Spoiler:

I suspect Itachi and Shisui couldnt've discovered all the Uchiha secrets and truths by themselves. Perhaps there was somebody ,,more into topic", who showed them the path.
    The two boys were ,,normal kids" at first But at young age, they met ,,an outsider Uchiha" (a person who does carry the bloodline of the clan, but is not recognized as part of it). This would explain, why this possible ,,third magekyo user" wasn't in the district, when the massacre went on. Simply, this person didn't live there, and was not even seen as Uchiha.
    The outsider would teach the boys about how miserable they clan in fact is, and how their legendary jutsu is awakened by hatred and killing your closest friend. At first, they would not believe and try to show the outsider, how great the Uchihas are. But while growing up, Itachi and Shisui would realize, that the paths their clan is following are bad and the people degenerated. Not deserving to call themselves nobles.
    Growing into prodigies, the boys would set up a plan: to kill the old clan, leaving just a few most gifted children to start a new one. However, to accomplish this, thye needed mangekyo sharingan. But none of them was wishing to kill the other one.
    Shisui solved this problem. He and Itachi were supposed to meet at Nakano Shrine. Shisui came dressed as an enemy ninja and attack Itachi. He would kill Shisui in self defence, and then avake the mangekyo sharingan. Before dying, Shisui could ask his firend to use his new power well and carry out the plan.
    At this point, Itachi, filled with grief, would become distant to the rest of the family (more than usual). Burned with his anger, he does a slight change to the plan: kills everybody accept Sasuke and the outsider. Itachi sees his brother as the only one worth to remain alive and built the new clan.
    And the outsider: this person does play a ,,more essential role" in my fanfic, and does appear in chapter 16. But what she/he (ain't revealing gender ^_^) pulled on, is a total unrealistic verison, which I won't present, at least now.
    Yeah, it's stupid, and it can't be compared to what you guys came up with. But at least you can laugh upon my riot imagination ^_^. I call it ,,The outsider theory"

41. star64 Member

Can i join

My theory(s): Itachi will probably die to save sauske, making him good

Why I want Uchiha Redemption: Itachi is too cool to be evil, =], Also there had to be a reason to the uchiha killing other than he wanted to test himself

Do you really think it can/did happen, or would you just like it to be true?: I prbably could

Oh and itachi is my favorite character!!!

42. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

Welcome! I'll add you right now.

I like the idea of Itachi dying to save Sasuke.

43. star64 Member

thanks, and i never thought of you theory before.

It could be true

44. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

45. star64 Member

This theory

46. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

Okay, I think it's time that I posted one of my theories.

I call it the "Twisted Uchiha Brotherly Love Theory":

In a twisted sort of way, Itachi cares for his little brother. He honestly thinks that it was better for Sasuke that the clan was killed. He believed that the clan was abusing him and his abilities and that they would one day do the same to Sasuke. He did his very best to get Sasuke to hate him so he would one day become strong. He knows that if Sasuke is good enough to kill him, then he’ll be able to survive in this harsh world.

47. Emiri Uchica FanGirl

a waccy theory!

hiya! im back...soz i had a bath but im here! so to theorys...i have yet another! now..this one is totally weird and is most proberly not true! but anyway, its worth thinking about...ok, itacti didnt kill the uchica clan but another uchica did and framed him...that means there are 3 living uchica's.....AND....sasuke meets him and they fight...sasuke loses and naruto fires up and goes wild...then he turns into the nine-tails (with all nine-tails) and teams up with itachi to kill the other uchica...then sasuke gets all, 'ahh im weak' bla bla and kills itachti with is seal. THEN sasuke, once killed itachi, trys to kill naruto (now the full nine-tailed) to be stronger....BUT he loses and the nine-tailed kills him and them the nine-tails kills everyone and then he rules the world! THE END!

see, i told you it was totaly waccy!
    :clap :jk :offtopic :chimpo :dance :blahblah
    btw if u havent noticed im so totaly bored! lol

48. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

I added some of our theories to the first post.

EDIT: ^Woah. Thats some theory.

49. QuoNina Active Member Advisor

@Emiri,
    -I like the part about Itachi being framed by the 3rd MS user. In fact, that can definitely be the case. And 9 tails miracle ftw. Hehe.
    -Too bad the max for image is 6. XD

Hey GreatMarta. Nice write-up of your thoughts. Itachi sounds a bit crazy. But I mean, maybe he is. :faint

50. Emiri Uchica FanGirl

thanks! i think its quite funny