1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

Quick Questions Quick Answers

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Rinoa, Jan 8, 2013.

1. TheTsukishima The Fifth

Where did the term "nardo" come from, and what does it even mean? Is it just some slang for "Naruto"? Sorry if it's been asked before.

2. Bored321 Authore Extraordinaire

Tracing it's exactly origins is pretty much impossible, but I have heard (from PikaCheeka) that it originated as a derogatory label for Naruto fans.

Though, nowadays I often see people using it to insinuate that Naruto is being (or is) a 'tard, however, lately I've seen some just using it as a kind of pet-name; though, that usage hasn't sprung up all that much from what I've seen.

3. Furubodiburo My speech still prevails preach.

Why are ass-shots in the manga and anime so frequent? :hmm

The viewer would suddenly be directly below the character as they take a leap or something. This isn't cinematic and certainly isn't subtle.

4. Crich Immortal

When did orochimaru learn his shadow snake hands jutsu??
    Going with that when did he learn his other snake related things?

5. Weapon Laura Palmer

^With Sage Mode seeming to always be on because Juugo DNA from all the other experiments his snake related techniques probably were all built from that.

He was a legend, so he probably mastered SM at a young age (Jiraiya trained at My Myobku at a young age, Orochimaru was more skilled so he probably mastered it then).

6. Bored321 Authore Extraordinaire

Orochimaru couldn't even do Sage Mode (his hosts' bodies couldn't handle the potency of Nature Chakra).

OT: It's never mentioned in canon, so I would guess that he'd obtained it shortly after obtaining thee Snake Contract.

7. Bored321 Authore Extraordinaire

Was the time-line as to where Oro was discovered and promptly abandoned Konoha ever shown? If so, where exactly would that be? During the Third Great War, before, after...

8. Blue Cheese SOUL KING

hey who made the into banner for this section
    X

the little chibi clips look cute, are they from gifs or was there sum animation for them?
    i would like source if sumone got it please
    thanks

9. Revy baebaeGAReeb<3

10. Bontakun Maple Royal Guard

Hey :grin. They were gifs posted online, the original source is Naruto SD, which is a spinoff series of Naruto.

11. Bored321 Authore Extraordinaire

Is there any canonical evidence that Konoha and Kusagakure (that village with the grass that no bothers to remember) are actually allies? The closest thing I found to this is that they had Genin attending the bi-annual Chuunin exams; which is laughably flimsy reason towards believing that.

12. Killua1st Killer Assassin

The first time Kakashi was fighting Zabuza something confused me. When Sasuke through the second shuriken at Zabuza why did Zabuza not just drop the one he was holding and catch the second one too?

13. MidvalleySensei [:__♪__:]

^Because even geniuses make mistakes, and Zabuza was not exactly a genius.

14. Bored321 Authore Extraordinaire

Did Sarutobi actually reveal the fact that Naruto was the Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki to Konoha? Or is this just another fan theory that got blown outta proportion?

Edit: Finally put that to rest. Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  15. rslewis1998 New Member

What episode does Jiraiya warn kakashi about the masked man,

After the fight with pain, naruto tells kakashi what Minato said to him and kakashi said, "Jiraiya already warned me about this"

So when did he warn him?

Thanks in advance!!

16. the real anti christ Ashley

I can't remember it being shown...

17. rslewis1998 New Member

Itachi told who?? I'm a little confused. Sorry :)

18. Weapon Laura Palmer

The only people who knew were the older generations in the village. Sarutobi never made an announcement or told any of the younger people in Konoha. They slowly realized and it came apparent throughout fights Naruto was involved in. Everyone eventually found out for sure nation-wide during the war.

19. GearsUp Sensitive, Sensual,

is Hinata truly the genius of the Hyuga like her father said?

20. Weapon Laura Palmer

Hinata was meant to be the heir, so Hiashi had a lot of expectations for her to blossom. She then lost that position and title of the heir of the main branch which then went to Hanabi. She was never mentioned in the same sentence with the word genius or ever expected to be one.

21. GearsUp Sensitive, Sensual,

I mean, the best fighter. not genius- sorry my head's messed up

22. BeBreezy ?\_(ツ)_/?

23. Weapon Laura Palmer

Naruto is 17 right now as of recently. [Or is just about to be]

24. the real anti christ Ashley

Jiraya had a source that fed him intel on the akasuki . He never named that source but there have been hints that that person was Itachi. It also makes sense considering that some of the info he had would have had to come from someone in the organisation (three years, rain village, etc).

Anyway this is a popular theory but no hard evidence so I was kindof joking. Hints the :p

25. rslewis1998 New Member

Title says it all.

Also when was it explained? because im a little confused, thanks!

26. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

If Obito was partly responsible for the clans massacre why didn't Sasuke seem to care? I mean he said he was going to hunt him down when he was done with Itachi but fucker ends up joining his side and following his orders.

Also is Hiruzen basically the only Edo Hokage that isn't out of commission yet?

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  27. Killua1st Killer Assassin

28. quick fix New Member

Anyone know what episode she's from / her name ? Both would be nice.

29. Wallachia &#32

What is the Birth date of Uchiha Madara ? :hmm

30. Weapon Laura Palmer

It was first used and slightly talked about against Deidera. Chapter 276. You might want to check out the Kakashi / Obito link from Chapter 595-598.

Also from the Databook:

Spoiler:
    X

Also check Summit Arc.

Is there anything specific you want to know about it? That's the only briefings of it that you can read I think.

Her name is X, she's a filler character who was in episode 235.

December 24th

31. Weapon Laura Palmer

Hashirama: Pinned by rods, not out of action. His body was shown to be immobile.
    Tobirama: He just got saved by Sasuke recently. He's up and going.
    Hiruzen: Currently leading the last company fighting Spiral Zetsu.
    Minato: His body is presumed nearly destroyed, his status is unknown.

32. King Jamal Member

So I was reading through some earlier chapters and I saw this X

Is this an early cameo for Aoda or just another random snake?

Any snake doctors out there?

33. MaxMelody New Member

34. noewnoewBoys New Member

just watched the latest episodes and didnt understand one thing:

isn't the gedo statue the shell of the Juubi and with getting the 9 Buji together, the Juubi will be summoned?

So how is it possible that Obito/Madara summoned Juubi without the 8- and 9- tailed? Or is it just me who missed something...

thanks

35. Bored321 Authore Extraordinaire

What gives Raikiri/Chidori its piercing properties? The heat it generates, perhaps? (Ignoring that cauterization is never witnessed on the wound inflicted.)

36. LucasG234 New Member

Does Naruto ever use shadow clones without handseals? If so, when?

37. Bissen JiraTsu + KakaSaku

Is this one of Chiyo's puppets modeled after Uzumaki Mito?

X

38. Bored321 Authore Extraordinaire

^They are remarkably similar in appearance, but obviously only Kishimoto Himself could actually confirm or deny whether that puppet is based on Mito herself...

Though, personally, my guess as to why they both look so similar is because Kishimoto appears to like that (Chinese) hair-style of theirs (he apparently likes Ten-Ten the most of out all the K11 girls 'cause of her "design"). Which is to say, I doubt that the puppet itself is based on that of Mito's design in or out of universe. Especially when you match up the time between the publishing of the volumes that contain the aforementioned characters (December of 2005, and November of 2010).

Question: What's the method to obtaining the Rinnegan? Or has that yet to be disclosed as of now...

Edit: Ew, too complicated to salvage ? bare-bones it is! I appreciate the confirmation, thank you. :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  39. Coldelia colder and colder Advisor

It was said that Madara awakened the Rinnegan by infusing Hashirama's DNA (who was Asura's reincarnation during their era) unto his body and was manifested later in his life (shortly before his death). Having both Asura and Indra's chakra would enable one to awaken it. It is still unknown though, if people who have that prerequisite—but don't have preexisting dojutsu, can also awaken it.

40. emachina Little Tortilla Boy

If Lee has no chakra control, how can he stand on water?

41. Bored321 Authore Extraordinaire

^ It is not the control that he lacks, but the actual talent to properly use ninjutsu or genjutsu. Not too mention, water walking's a Genin level skill; it's clearly not very difficult to pick up.

42. BeBreezy ?\_(ツ)_/?

Can anyone point me to the raw translations for chapter 685?

43. Bored321 Authore Extraordinaire

Why in the seven levels of Hell do the Village's treat their Jinchuriki as if they're were literal demons from darkest pits of Tartarus? This works just fine in Naruto's case since he's a convenient outlet for all the hatred and contempt that was bore in the waking of the Kyuubi's attack, but what's the other Village's excuse?

If they'd actually treated them with something resembling decency, then they might find that they've got themselves a well-adjusted, completely loyal WMD at their beck and call; instead of a rebellious, unstable atomic bomb that happens to be waiting for you to expose your back.

So perplexing. Perhaps I should make a thread...

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  44. Hollow 75 Exp.

Ah...no one has answered you yet. I'll give it my best shot then.

Fear and anger. (More fear in Gaara's case, more anger in Naruto's)

They tried to create and control something they knew almost nothing about but it backfired when they realized they had no control over it. This lead the ones who knew about the Jinchuriki to shun them which, in turn, lead to everyone else (even if they didn't know any details) to put them apart as well.

It's really hard as a kid to be able to accept being treated like that by everyone, in Naruto's case without even knowing the reason. This led at least Gaara and Naruto to act rashly against the people as well. Naruto would pull pranks on everyone just to get everyone to recognize him but only ended up making others even angrier than before. Gaara started hating everyone and wouldn't restrain himself from hurting anyone and people started fearing him anymore.

See, it's a cycle. People hated them. They tried to deal with it. Yet it only backfired and made people hate them even more. Which in turn, made it worse for the Jinchuriki.

When Naruto was finally recognized by someone, he was able to grow into who he is today. His attitude and actions slowly changed everyone's opinion, people started seeing him as a hero and someone to admire. His cycle was broken.
    Gaara's own cycle was broken when Naruto helped him realize the power of friendship :rainbowsheep (has to be a sheep because we don't have ponies) and he eventually became the Kazekage.

Conclusion!
    People will act irrationally if they are afraid or angry at something.

Was I able to answer your question? Sorry if it got a little confusing... But I hope I made things a little bit clearer for you :nod

45. The Faceless Man __ஜ✦Valar Morghulis✦ஜ__

46. Hollow 75 Exp.

According to the small research I made yesterday: no.
    Rumor has it that it should be coming out sometime this year or, at least, after the manga comes to an end.

47. Madakun New Member

just out of curiosity how many more episode left till the war arc end ?

also is naruto coming to an end or is it just a rumor?

48. Hollow 75 Exp.

I wonder if it's bad that I keep answering these...well, ahem! Here we go. :33

Presently, the manga is at 689 chapters. Last episode, 373 Shippuden, covered (more or less and according to the wiki) chapter 632 and 633.

I'm not really sure because I don't keep track of these things but assuming it's been two chapters per episode, given the manga is 56 chapters ahead of the anime, I'm guessing we have around 28 more episodes before we catch up to the manga? Keep in mind I'm leaving the possibility of any fillers or slowness out of the equation.

Sorry, I'm really bad at math so please go ahead and correct me if I got it all wrong.

I'm not following the manga but last I heard (last week or so) the war was still going on, just against a different bad person. If it's not over this in this week's chapter, probably the next couple of ones.

About your last question. I haven't heard about Kishimoto mentioning anything so, for now, only rumors exist.
    However, given the dimension of the war, the fact that Team 7 has reunited and that we're going to have a movie that takes place in the future coming out this year or the next...my opinion is yes, the series will probably be reaching it's ending soon. :nod

49. Madakun New Member

thanks dearie You've been so very helpful. :amuse

50. Bored321 Authore Extraordinaire

Back at the Konoha invasion in Part 1, what was the point of Genjutsu-ing the civvies into unconsciousness? What served to be gained by such an act? Was it to make it so that they were all rounded up and ready to be killed? Makes one wonder why someone didn't just lob an explosive tag at 'em if that were the case.

Ah. Thank you for the answers.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014