1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

Question thread. "Where can I find ...." / "Is it still being..."

Discussion in 'Akihabara Library' started by Crowe, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

Also, I'm looking for a manwha(chinese).

It starts with this kid climbing a ton of stairs, he's on his knees(cuz he's been climbing a long ass time). Right before he stops, there's guy that bends down and asks him why he's there or some shit. Then the story starts. Kids from a village are tested to join some martial arts school. Of course the mc fails all 3 tests. But is then later accepted on a glitch. While there, he finds a ring(or something) that let's him basically do the "Hyberbolic Time Chamber" thing. Thus getting strong.

2. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

^ it was a melty blood spin off that got canceled. Called Hana no miyako.

The one your trying to find is one of the few I don't know, sorry!

3. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

It was Xian Ni

4. Shozan サソリ ∞ λύκος

I know this isn't the recommendation sec but that one was kinda dead so I'm asking here.

I want to read some manga about "dojo hunting"?, the stuff where a dude go to challenge a dojo and claims the title or the wooden stuff when he wins. It can be some stuff similar to that, a dude that challenges other mofos to claim something or to upgrade his skills

5. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

X

6. haegar Well-Known Member

watermark top right corner - follow link - https://www.facebook.com/Bezaldfamily/ scroll down, scroll down more, yet more .whoops there it is
    X

searchfu :maybe

7. Kalle85 Member

Anyone can tell me which manga this is? Couldn't find with Google Image Search.

X

8. Hell On Earth Pervy Sage

Where can I find good scans/translations of Boku no Hero Academia?

9. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

There is a webtoon series that I vaguely recall, I think the main characters were demons or Gods from Hindu mythology.

I remember what I think was the main character, he was completely redish long spiky red hair. I thought it was Kubera but it wasn't. I'd appreciate the help.

10. Guiness rly nigga

Need help finding a particular manga that I cannot its name for the life of me.

Basically, the MC is a NEET who doesn't respect his mother/stepfather so the parent (it was never stated explicitly but heavily implied) for him to get kidnapped so as to get him out of their life (which she is shown to regret afterwards) and they take him to this island where the survival mechanics are very much like how they are in the game he played, except everything is real obviously. He teams with some blonde chick who has a fear of men.

Thats about as much as I can remember.

EDIT: NVM, found it. BTOOM was the name.

11. Senjou mhx gon' give it to ya