1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!
  4. The latest NF Newsletter is out (June), read it here

Question about ishida's schrift

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by The Strawberry Carrot Top, Mar 18, 2017.

1. The Strawberry Carrot Top I Threw It On The Ground!

If it's already on is it passive? For example if ishida got caught in the explosion bazz b's burner finger 3 causes would the damage automatically be reflected back on bazz b? Or would ishida have to reflect the damage back manually?

2. CaptainCommander Member

More likely active as Uryu has decide which targets, what situation, and when to reverse. There might be some passive aspect to it given it may be what trumps Almighty, but probably only in near death situations and only until its controlled.

3. The Strawberry Carrot Top I Threw It On The Ground!

Thank you for replying and for answering my question.

4. CM Pope The Holy Father

Since it seemed as though Uryuu had to chose two targets for The Antithesis I'd say it's not passive. He had to chose to reflect the damage from himself to Hashwald, for example. He was still acquiring damage until he chose to use the Schrift to send all that damage on to Hashwald at an opportune moment.

If it was passive it would work regardless of his will.