1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!
  4. The latest NF Newsletter is out (June), read it here

Practice Match: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs Baroxio

Discussion in 'Konoha Training Grounds' started by Daenerys Stormborn, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Retired Mod

Gengetsu
    Itachi
    Muta

vs

Baroxio
    Kisame
    Itachi
    Kinkaku and Ginkaku

Bamboo Forest, Medium​

2. Big Mom The Sweet Tooth Yonkou

3. Baroxio Unlimited Strategy Works

We start off with Line of Sight. Plan of attack, is a blitz. The following occurs as we shunshin forward to the enemy:

• Itachi will open up with a Katon: Gōkakyū.
    • KinGin will use the power of the Banana Fan to empower this Katon with wind.
    • Kisame will follow up the attack with Suiton Sharks, aiming at whoever is forced to dodge into the air.

We will primarily be attempting to take out the opposing Itachi, which shouldn't be that difficult since we can overpower any initial attacks.

Alternatively, we can deal with the opposing Itachi like so:

• Our Itachi makes a clone.
    • Either clone or original engage the opposing Itachi in a genjutsu war
    • The clone, or one of our team can shank the immobile opposing Itachi
    • Kisame can use Samehada to give our Itachi more chakra, allowing for a clean rinse and repeat strategy.

Bare in mind that our team has the elemental advantage, and our ninjutsu can be used to defend as well as attack.

As for Gengetsu, Itachi's Sharingan should easily pierce his clam's illusion, and Kisame's Samehada/Suiton ninjutsu should easily counter Jookey Boy. Our team has the advantage.

4. Baroxio Unlimited Strategy Works

5. Big Mom The Sweet Tooth Yonkou

6. Big Mom The Sweet Tooth Yonkou

Spoiler:
    Hiruzen Sarutobi
    Gengetsu
    Itachi
    Muta

vs

Baroxio
    Kisame
    Itachi
    Kinkaku and Ginkaku

Bamboo Forest, Medium

Knowledge:
    Kisame: Full from Itachi
    Itachi: Full from Itachi
    Kinkaku and Ginkaku: None

At the immediate start of the match, Itachi will fire off a Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu while Gengetsu and Muta retreat back, out of line of site, where Itachi will follow to once he is finished firing his technique. Once my team has retreated, the following will happen at the same time, and as quick as possible:

Gengetsu will summon up Jokey Boi, who will then charge towards my opponents’ location and proceed to do what he does best, explode, reform, and explode some more.

Itachi will summon up a crow to track down the enemy team, as well as as many Exploding Bunshins as he can possibly summon (while still having enough chakra to battle). Following the crow, these bunshins (along with Jokey Boi) shall charge to the enemy’s location, and do what they do best, pretend to be Itachi, then blow the fudge up.

Muta will summon up his insects to swarm around us, stopping any sensing that my opponents may be trying to pull (up to voter interpretation whether or not this will fool Samehada’s chakra sensing).

The exploding combo of the Bunshins and Jokey Boi should be enough to defeat our enemy team after a while. Itachi will summon up another crow to fly above and relay back if our enemies are dead (Note: Crows are brilliant trackers and regarded as one of the most intelligent creatures around). If the crow comes back and lets us know they are still alive, then my team shall move in, under the guise of a swarm of crows, to take out the rest of the weakened team. Itachi will immediately capture Kisame or the KinGin brothers in a genjutsu the second he makes eye contact with one of them, while Gengetsu will target Itachi, hoping to take him down with a Water Bullet in an appropriate spot (head or heart), but being careful not to make eye contact.

We shall wrap it up.

7. Soul Agent of Justice

Ok, so basically Baroxio comes in and blitzes at medium distance while Hiruzen tries to stall with Itachi.

Now here is my issue with that: Itachi's Katon will obviously be overwhelmed by the Katon + fan combo. From there Itachi might be good enough to escape Kisame's suitons and the other Itachi, but he might not. Itachi not knowing that his Katon will be overpowered could be huge (no knowledge of the fan, if I recall correctly).

If it was short distance Kisame + Itachi would clearly win it, but I am not sure how this will pan out at medium.

Hiruzen: Trying to use the Katon with a Crow clone and then dispersing it for scouting would have been a much better approach, while ensuring Itachi's escape. You are using a crow for scouting anyways, might as well help Itachi escape, too.

Baroxio: I suppose your strategy was lackluster because this is a practice match, you barely mentioned your opponents' characters outside Itachi. Nonetheless, I like what you did, and I do see your team coming on top.

Consider this post a vote for you, Baroxio. Itachi should die trying to stall your team more often than not, and then you can proceed to clean up, using Kisame's Suitons as protection for your opponent's JB.

Hiruzen, if you want to, make your case and contact me afterwards so I can read your thoughts.

8. Baroxio Unlimited Strategy Works

9. Soul Agent of Justice