1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Post All "What soundtrack/song...?" Questions Here!!

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by TenshiOni, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenshiOni Retired Admin

Ever come across a particular music track in the Naruto anime that you'd like to give a download but don't know it's name?

Ask here! :tem

Keep in mind though, there is a HIGH probability that if you can't find the soundtrack your own via the OSTs available for download on X, then I regret to inform you that it's probably unavailable for download anywhere. :sad

Edit by Axass - Just wanted to add that if what you're searching isn't in OST you can still check the midi section of this site: X

They have midi version of a few songs not yet out on OST, like the one in Tenten/Temari's fight, the Hokage's Funeral one and the one heard in many flashbacks (Sakura/Ino and Gaara's ones).

---------------​

2nd Edit by Axass - If you want the song Natsuhiboshi, the one Sumaru and his mother sang in the Star arc, you can find the mp3 rip in two versions here:

Sumaru - Natsuhiboshi (ep 179)
    X
    X

Natsuhi - Natsuhiboshi (ep 182)
    X
    X

---------------​

3rd Edit by Axass - You can find the piano version of many tracks from Naruto here: X

---------------​

4th Edit by Axass - You can find most of the PVs of Naruto's openings and endings here: X

-----------------​

Edit by Utz: TheBlindHyuuga has kindly uploaded all the videos of the OP's:
    Naruto Opening videos:
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

X
    --------
    More Shippuuden OP/EN (thanks FloriaN):

3rd Opening Ikimono Gakari - Blue Bird & 5th Ending Surface - Sunao na Niji: X X X

2. Taciturnity Shake it like a Newborn Baby!

What's the name of that song that usually plays when Shikamaru outsmarts his opponent? It sounds sorta lounge music-ish.

EDIT:Eh, nevermind I found it.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2005
  3. WayGamble Law Extraordinaire

Kimimaro Music

does anyone know the name of the song that plays while kimimaro is trapped in gaara's sand, thinking about his past with orochimaru? the song also plays 20:11-21:03 in ep 154 while ranmaru is tied up.

4. Seany Banned

sorry way its not even out yet., i dying to get it also. Maybe next OST

5. Marysmary Mail Carrier!

What's the song that appears in epi 116-117, 30:30ish..Neji's fight?

6. Kucheeky Badkuya ->-

X

Go here and register and you can downlaod there songs, after you find the name of the song here.

7. Toklak New Member

I was just wondering what that song was on episode 64 on Naruto when Shikamaru is fighting Temari in the Chuunin exam and there is this song when Shikamaru is complimenting the clouds. It's really difficult to explain the song but Ill try my best. By the way this song plays on a couple of episodes after but I hear this song first on episode 64. Basically all I can say about this song is that it has a person whistling and I guess some sort of techno beat but not much happening. Kind of a relaxing and kind of joking around kind of song? The song appears twice on that episode and I LOVE it for some reason. It appears on around 5:47 and 20:03. Can someone pleeeeease tell me the name of that song i absolutely must know the name of the song! Thank you soooooooo much! and thanks to Kucheeky Badkuya for showing me this thread!

8. TenshiOni Retired Admin

I don't have that particular episode on my computer right now, but it might be "Fake".

That song is often associated with Shikamaru. You can get it from X in there music section.

I hope that's the one you're talking about. :amuse

9. Toklak New Member

oh haha no I know and love the song "Fake" ALOT but I know what u mean. It doesnt seem to be on the OSTs but it was played twice on that episode... and also on a pretty recent episode where Naruto is fought kabuto in Orichimaru's castle and Naruto is blushing when Sakura is up close. But it episode 64 shows the song.around 5:47 and 20:03 is when u can hear it. Fake is played there too but thats not the song:-/ Thanks!!

10. TenshiOni Retired Admin

If you tell me at what seconds the song starts playing in the filler episode where Naruto fights the fake Kabuto, I could probably tell you what song it is on the OST.

However, if you've already checked the OSTs and haven't found it, then I regret to tell you that you probably can't find it anywhere, my friend. :-(

11. MKD The demon of the fire

Uh Tenshi??

12. lo0p Bounce with me

Does anyone know if the full version of the opening/closing theme from the dubbed version has been released?

13. Toklak New Member

Tenshione its On Episode 140 and the time around 14:00. Its also the longest I have heard that the song was ever played compared to episode 64 :)

14. TenshiOni Retired Admin

Oooh, now I know what song you're talking about. :xp

I love that song too, but unfortunately, it's not on any of the OSTs, my friend. :(

15. Toklak New Member

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SinceIwas helped a great deal in this thread I will tell u a good song!Tsuyama no Yoru (Race Boat Version) by GAGAGA SP! :) great acoustics! it makes u happy:)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2005
  16. Gaaravision 天の道&#1243

The song that plays when Gai appears and kicks Kisame back, 18:14 in ep 82 and the song that plays when the Sand Siblings appear to save the Save Sasuke team, 20:38 in ep 124. Haven't been able to find them yet, but who knows.

17. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Gaaravision the song where Kisame is kicked by Gai is called "Sarutobi" and its from the third OST. The second song seems to be a remix thats usually related in Naruto situations. Its not out that I know of.

18. Toklak New Member

oops sorry for the double post i didnt know that there was that edit part :(

19. NastyNas Immortal Legend

mind helping

anyone know wat the song is called in 154 where they tie up the kid on a pole?

Spec Edit: Merged your thread with this one; hopefully someone can help you out soon. :amuse

20. Akatsuki? Evil

What's the song that is played at the end of 153 when ragia uses the mist jutsu? i dont think its on any of the 3 current soundtracks but it may come out on the 4th one, however if anyone knows do post the link, thanks.

21. Toklak New Member

oh so how do u know when the next oOSTs are coming out? Cool I like that Akatsuki Picture up top!! haha it looks crazy

22. Evil_ciller Ello^^

I love the new theme from ep 145
    can somebody tell me the group and the songs titel?

23. Axass -Avenger- Advisor

It's episode 154 and I already answered you in the thread you made:

Song - Namikaze Sateraito (Satellite)
    Artist - Shunookeru (Snorkel)

We don't know but from past experiences, it should come out in Spring.

Not out yet. =/

Not out yet. =/

24. Freed One World

The song I seek is the one we can hear in episode 155, it played before but that's the most recent time I heard it, 3 minutes 28 seconds in the episode.I bet it isn't out yet anyways but it's my favorite so far..

25. Frostspawn New Member

Whats That Theme?

Does anyone know that theme that there playing the one with the pianos in episode 154 were they tie up ranmaru it was also playing when rock lee and gaara where fighting kimimaro can someone plz find it 4 me or tell me wut its called or where i can find it???

26. anle ThunderGod

sorry but in episode 154 there were no gaara in the plot. Maybe you should look back what episode.

27. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

It was the theme that was also playing when Kimimaro had his flashbacks to how he met Orochimaru and the Kazekage assasination. I don't know the name and it's not on any of the soundtracks. Wait for the 4th one to come out next spring.

28. DingleBerries New Member

Newest Opening Song For Naruto?

I have been trying to look for the newest theme song for Naruto.I have the anime version of the song,but I want the full version.NarutoFan hasn't posted it in their music section yet and I'm just asking for it please.You should get the full version for us to download and if you want the anime version of the song,I will post it on the bottom of this post.The song is called "Nami Kaze Satellite" from Snorkel.Please get the full version and I will give you guys the anime version.
    Here:X
    I couldn't attach it so just download it from that site.

29. Kingcof22 New Member

can someone tell me the song that they play in episode 127-128 when gaara and Lee are fighting kimimaro...its a bit of piano....they've also put it in the last 2 episodes..

30. TenshiOni Retired Admin

Yeah, that music rocks. I've dubbed it, "Awesome Filler Fighitng Music". :laugh

Unfortunatly, it's not out yet. Sorry. :(

Sorry, my friend, but I don't believe the long version is out yet. :amuse

There are many different soundtracks in that episode.

At what time does it start?

31. hakke Bird in a cage...

I believe its the song playing while Kimi's flashbacks are on. They played them during Ranmaru's flashback.

I also believe that song is 1st played with those Kimi flashbacks... if someone proves me wrong I would be grateful.

32. Evil_ciller Ello^^

aaa sorry i did mix the song and artis up :p

33. Evil_ciller Ello^^

i can't find this song.
    can somebody send it too me?
    X
    i would be really happy if somebody did :)

34. TenshiOni Retired Admin

What song? The new opening and ending?

Axass already explained they're not out yet.

35. Yoshi Torchbearer

Wow thanks for this, I always loved the background music. Do you know if you can buy this on CD? I have the first CD with songs, but is there one for background music?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  36. fluffy_bunny_ryou_x3 New Member

Well, this isn't really a "What song is this?" question, but more of a "Who is the composer?" question.

I'm doing a project for school and I need to chose a song, and give the lyricist, composer, and performer. So, I chose Wind by Akeboshi.

So...

Lyricist: Akeboshi
    Composer: I haven't the faintest idea.
    Performer: Akeboshi

A little help, please?

37. Kingcof22 New Member

sorry, the song im talking about begins at 14 minutes and goes through 17:05 in the episode...this is the same song where they tie little crippled kid up in the most recent episode, seems like im not the only 1 that loves that song... No one knows who its by or from? or 2 even find it. If anyone finds it, please let me know.

38. Evil_ciller Ello^^

hehe yeah i did say the wrong song last is said ep 145 whene i ment 154 hehe :p

39. DingleBerries New Member

Then can you please post it here or put it in the music section of NarutoFan when it's out?:amuse

40. TenshiOni Retired Admin

I'm sorry, my friend, but it's not out on any of the OSTs. It's impossible to download as of now. :(

@DingleBerries:

I know it's hard to believe, but Narutofan =/= Naruto Forums. All we have in common is the URL. Even when it does come out, we can't do anything here about whether or not it shows up there. Just keep checking here every so often. We'll undoubtedly get it first and there will be a thread about it in this section.

41. DingleBerries New Member

42. DarkRussian New Member

Music in ep 155

Does anyone know the names of the songs in 155, mainly the piano when Raiga's little buddy is talking, or the other song when they return to the village?

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I'm dying to know and I am also a noob user to the forum. :)

43. Otokomae New Member

can ne1 please tell me the name of the new intro of naruto

44. TenshiOni Retired Admin

^Just check the page before this one. I believe Axass already answered that question on the previous page.

45. Summoner サマーナル

Where to download this music?

I rewatched the episodes and I now want to download some music from the series.
    Episode 153-3:33 the music starts playing. What song is this?
    Episode 155-9:03 the music starts playing. What song is this?

46. Yoshi Torchbearer

What is the soundtrack for when naruto is fighting Gaara, when all hope seems lost.

Spoiler:

Also in episode 125 when Sakon/Ukon discovers that the face of Kankurou he has grabbed is a puppet.

47. Archssor ~ Carpe Diem ~

48. zepp62 New Member

I Must Find These Songs!!!!!

within the following episodes are songs that are on none of the soundtracks.

In episode 40, where kakashi is gonna fight orochimaru and doesnt between 12:20 and 12:50, there is a hyped up techno mix of "orochimaru's fight" song and is much better than the original, i think this song was asked for earlier but im new with forums and dont know how to look at if somone found the answer for them or not.

Also in episode 124, where Rock is fighting Kimimaro when he's drunk fist fighting, between 9:48 and 11:00+ where Rock starts saying he's in the springtime of youth and starts beatin the crap outta Kimimaro.

P.S. The second one is much more important than the first, and i dont know a lot about forums, so pm me cuz thats about the only thing i understand

49. thethingexe starless

Ummmm who noes the name of the track in the start of episode 101? It's the one wen it's all sad and sasuke is leaving konoha and sakura's bs

50. WayGamble Law Extraordinaire

any idea when the next ost is coming out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.