1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.
  3. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR

Pokemon Generation 1 best possible team

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by mfair4d, Jan 15, 2008.

1. mfair4d President of U-High Anime club

A kid at my school claims he can beat me in pokemon. He doesn't have a gba/ds so it could only possibly be generation 1 and 2. Level cap is 100. This kid doesn't know about any major pokemon glitches apart from the missingno. one.

I wish to throughly stomp him. I'd like suggestions. I plan to take full advantage of the Mew glitch and Q glitch.

2. Violence Fight LARIAAAAATOOOOO~~~~!!!

Ok, so let me get this straight. A Kid at your schools claims he can busteth thine ass in pokemon. To beat him you plan to take advantages of glitches. If your going to use glitches on someone, KNOWING they have no knowledge of said glitches, Then you already lost.

If your that confident in yourself, I wouldn't use any glitch, aside from whatever hes using(Although, if we're talking the MissingNo Item Multiply glitch, its safe to assume hes going to use all rare candys on his pokemon, so if you actually train them to level 100, you'll have much stronger pokemon than him anyway.).

3. Aruarian Ensō // Reflection Eternal

Mewtwo + Amnesia and Psychic.

4. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

I heard that during the times of generation I games, people would often uses teams entirely composed of Alakazams (if Legendaries aren't allowed), or other Psychic types and teach them a varied set of moves.

5. Aruarian Ensō // Reflection Eternal

This was because elemental moves were still all under the Special stat. Meaning that, unlike now, Alakazam and Mewtwo and such could use the elemental punches with large effect. Of course, most tourneys and such don't allow for clone-teams.

6. Duy Nguyen Turtlin'

Depending on the rules, if no Ubers are allowed pick a team full of top tiers and screw any kind of balance in the team. If the kid talks like this then for sure he already sucks beyond imagination.

From what I remember Chansey, Alakazam, Charizard, Golem, Rhydon, Exeggutor Tauros, Zapdos are up there in the tiers.

7. mystictrunks The BOWSS

Mewtwo
    Zapdos
    Gengar
    Tauros
    Alakazam
    Charizard
    Exeggutor

8. Zorokiller Lives of your misfortune

mr.mime, ditto, magikarp, voltorb, beedrill, pikachu

9. soxs94 go soxs

use dragonight and arcaine. they are the best

10. Aruarian Ensō // Reflection Eternal

Although Arcanine is my favourite poke, he's far from the best. He has great stats, but his move-pool severely cripples him. Plus Dragonite has that 4x weakness to Ice that most Dragons seem to have.

11. Tenrow Silver Wolf

Mewtwo + Amnesia + Psychic = Win.

Trust me that's all you need to do.

12. "Shion" Banned

Take this to the Pokemon thread...