1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Pein Vs. Orochimaru (Full out)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by HiaX, Jan 3, 2009.

1. HiaX Lickness

This would be full out. (Not including Pein's MASSIVE "Shinra Tensei".) or Orochimaru's "Edo Tensei"

They have no prep-time before the battle.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  2. Zach ̧

Orochimaru uses Edo Tensei and resurects Sandaime, Itachi, and Jiraiya(since we have seen them fight) to win.

3. copycat123 Banned

Edo tensei takes prep-time and sacrifices. Assuming that neither is available for this battle, Pein has this in the bag.

Besides Jiraya in HM (who powerwise is around Oro's level) couldn't defeat Pein who didn't show shinra tensei, so I don't see how Oro will be able to defeat Pein either.

1. If Oro uses massive barrage of lesser snake summons (and Manda), animal Pein can use his/her own version of summon barrage

2. Oro fire any raw jutsu (like the wind jutsu in forrest of death), fat pein absorbs it

3. Unlike Jiraya, who had the support of two extremely useful toads analyzing the battle and firing jutsus at the same time, Oro has no such luxury (maybe with manda helping him if manda himself doesn't get taken out)

4. Elite Uchiha Well-Known Member

So its 5/6ths of Pain vs fully loaded Oro lol?

5. Zach ̧

Prep time needs to be stated or not to be continued.

6. HiaX Lickness

Sorry. I meant the MASSIVE shinra tensei. And no prep-time. The were just strolling through the forest. ;P

7. Proxy .

Summon spam combined with soul rip :argh

8. Zach ̧

OK but I still think Orochimaru wins because he is extremely hard to kill and he could out last long enough to figure out Pain's secrets and figure out a way to win, probably in the form of Yamata.

9. Mithos The Hero

pein would win, but i think that oro would put up a really good fight. he'd do better than jiraiya did....

10. Cirus Banned

The fight would be good, but I feel that pain would win. With Pains abilities to revive dead bodies, spam summons, afect gravity, pull souls out of the body, lazers, bombs, and various other attacks and bodies that can see from all sides I feel would be to much of a force. Like Oro summons a giant 8 headed snake and then Pain summons a giant 8 headed dog. Oro regenerate his body and Pain revives his bodies. Oro will eventually be exhausted and lose because of such.

11. durtycheese jiraiya=fail

pein would rape oro big time... even if oro could use edo tensei, pein could just drag the souls out. pein has a conter for everyone of oros moves. if jiraiya cant beat pein, oro cant either. pein rapes...

12. Zach ̧

Orochimaru is not Jiraiya, I think he is better suited for this fight than Jiraiya was.

13. durtycheese jiraiya=fail

yea but like i said earlier, pein can counter most of oros techniques, edo tensei with soul stealing or hell realms move. hydra technique with peins summon body... he probably wont even be able to touch god realm pein.

14. Zach ̧

Maybe counter most but not all. Hydra could take out any amount of summons Pain does since it is not stronger and not a sumon but an S-rank ninjutsu. If Oro loses it would be against Deva after taking out the other 5, but I still think he would win and am sticking with it.

15. Nihonjin Shropshire Slasher!

The Facts:

- Orochimaru
    With prep-time invaded Konoha with an army, but lost the fight and his arms.

- Pain
    Invaded Konoha by himself on a whim and completely wiped it off the map with relative ease.

That should be a good indicator on who'd win this fight.

16. Rescuebear Exiled

Pain wins, In review of the fact i think he would actually do worse that Jiraiya. Jiraiya immense stamina was one of the only reasons Pain couldn't overwelm him. Thus causing the stalemate we saw.

17. Zach ̧

He lost for being careless and he was fight Sandaime who is extremely strong. Pain did not invade by himself, 6 bodies. Oro had a fodder army. Just because Pain did a better job invading doesn't mean he automatically wins.

18. Nikushimi Savior

I actually think Pain would take this fight pretty quickly, assuming the full Rikudou is out. If Pain fights the way he fought Jiraiya, then yeah, this may take a while, but with all six bodies, he has multiple ways of bringing the white serpent to his knees. Oro's simply outnumbered and outclassed. He will be blitzed and attacked by all six, who will proceed to fill him with black chakra rods like a pincushion, soul-rip the shit out of him, rocket fist him, Force Choke him, etc. This is one of those rare cases where the opponent has such overwhelming authority in this battle that Orochimaru can't do anything to save himself in time. Despite his tenacity, things don't look too good for him.

19. Zach ̧

I think this is one of the very few times we have disagreed.

Don't forget Orochimaru is a lot smarter than Jiraiya(not saying he's dumb) and pretty much Orochimaru=Jiraiya so I see it going kind of similar to the Jiraiya vs. Pain fight except Oro would probably make better decisions and figure out Pain's secret quicker therefore figuring out a way to win.

20. vypher New Member

I'd go for Pain on this one. If Sasuke can beat Orochimaru and Pain can beat Jiraiya, then I think Pain can beat Orochimaru. Not easily though.

21. Zach ̧

ABC logic proves nothing.

22. Purgatory Banned

I still can't see how anybody still roots for that child molestor. Just because Chou Shinra Tensei is banned from this fight, doesn't mean Pain Rikudou won't win. Lord knows how many missiles Demon Realm is packing, that and he has those jets on his feet. Animal Realm can summon the body-splitting Cerbrus, rhino, milli/centipede, teddybear for defense, chameleon for hiding (I doubt Orochimaru has the technique that Jiraiya used that could sense enemy movement), and a shitload of others. Hydra and Manda are pretty much useless because after seeing that Gamaken is Bunta's size, and those summonings are just as huge (as seen in the Jiraiya/Pain fight), using Manda would be a waste of chakra. If he tries to pull any ninjutsu, Hungry Ghost Realm does his thing and absorbs it. God Realm can obviously push back/pull in Orochimaru for Human Realm or Hell Realm to pull out his soul. And if some of the bodies get damaged, just let Enma throw them into his mouth and voila! Brand spankin' new.

I really don't see how Orochimaru can avoid the gravitational/repulsion system Pain has, and if he tries to get him from below, he'll just be pushed back into the ground.

23. Damoss 初心者を所有する

Orochimaru would lose this, him and Jiraiya are about equal overall just for arguments sake, Jiraiya already had some knowledge of Pein, Pein also seemed to be taking it easy to begin with, maybe for history sake or out of respect for his former sensei.

Pein coming up against an ex Akatsuki of whom he will obviously have information about, Oro is fucked, Oro doesn't know Peins technique, Pein is going to anal rape oro with medium difficulty.

24. Nagato Sennin Active Member

lol, Pain stomp?

Pain would just attract Oro with his pull and soul rip him

25. Vergil642 Nikushimi's Successor

Orochimaru invaded a stronger Konohagakure and spent all his time fighting Sandaime. His fodder allies took out half of Konoha's ninja (I can't remember exactly so I may be wrong there). Pain attacked Konoha at it's weakest and killed two important characters because he fought them himself and still lost a body (later to be revived). Had Oro not been so cocky and ended Sandaime near the start of the fight, he would've probably been able to do at least as much damage as Pain.

Pain has a good chance of winning this fight though. He no doubt is aware of Oro's slippery ass ability to just leave fatally wounded bodies and will probably grab him with Shinra Tensei, pull him towards Deva Realm and let Human Realm quickly steal his soul. Having said that, Oro could use Oral Rebirth while on his way and immediately spear Deva Realm through the head at point blank range with Kusunagi. Shared Vision is great and all, but it doesn't help Pain much when Oro is literally jumping out of his own body in front of him and opening his mouth with a nealy unblockable sword shooting out.

Also, Manda+Yamata no Jutsu>pretty much anything Pain's shown. I doubt soul stealing will work on the most powerful snake in the world, let alone a bigger 8 headed one. Manda's easily capable of taking out Pain's summons and considering how huge and fast it is I don't see why it or Yamata no Jutsu couldn't kill most, if not all of Pain's bodies at once.

Unless Preta Realm can absorb Yamata no Jutsu off Orochimaru.

Oro's being heavily underestimated here. I think Pain will win but if Oro uses Yamata no Jutsu or Manda he's also got a good chance of taking it.

26. Zach ̧

Thank you for at least noticing he is being underestimated.

27. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

orochimaru summons Yamata no orochi and Manda to handle his business. While he summons edo tensei

28. kakashi'sgirl kakashi's lover

ohh... hard one.... orochimaru.. to win. why? because i just hate that god damn pain guy....

29. Damoss 初心者を所有する

Because he teabagged Kakashi?

This forum isn't for cheerleading, it is for detailed and intellectual debates.

30. Vivo Diez OBEY

That was a battle that brought shame to Sandaime's name, he was extremely weak when he fought Orochimaru(old, etc.).

31. Zach ̧

Not his strongest, yes, but weak? It brought shame to Oro as well for toying with Sandaime and getting his hands sealed.

32. Ryuzaki Moonlight ۷۸٦

Pain has the higher chances of winning simply because he has been shown to have near infinite chakra and six interdependent bodies. Yet, Orochimaru probably could win just as likely, especially if all six bodies are out in the open. This puts Pain's power at a huge disadvantage because Orochimaru will be able calculate the mechanics of Pain's ability much more quickly.

Most of Orochimaru's techniques that we've seen him display have been merely post-Akatsuki, so I doubt Pain would have any knowledge on techniques that Orochimaru has been creating. Manda has been one of the most powerful summoned creatures I've seen, let's face it, most of Pain's summons weren't anything special, except for the one that could act like a chameleon. Manda is clearly more powerful than any of those summons by Pain.

Orochimaru is also just as intelligent, if not more so than Jiraiya at least when it comes to knowledge of techniques and how eye-techniques work. Jiraiya was able to recognize the patterns of the Rin'negan and had some background on the dojutsu, to think that Orochimaru cannot do this is completely and absolutely absurd. Furthermore, Orochimaru is much more experienced than Pain is and this was one of the key factors that determined the match-up between Jiraiya vs 3-bodies of Pain.

33. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

Give Oro knowledge and Preptime and he'd give a good shot @ it, but with no specific conditions, he'd get annhilated.

34. Khazzar Hand of the King

Pain wins. No prep time included. Let's imagine Oro knows he's going to fight Pain,fully prepared,it would be a crazy,long fight,with many jutsu included. But without prep time,Pain most certainly would win vs Orochimaru. Pain is all about raw power,no strategy included,6 paths would eventually kill Oro. Shame,OP give some other rules! :(

35. Watchman Fuck Yo' Cthulhu

How does Pein beat Yamata no Orochi, something stated to dwarf even Manda in size? Because that's what he's going to have to do to finally put Orochimaru down.

36. Itachi's Apprentice 3 Sasuke is King of Kings

Unforunately Oro would lose this one. However if he had prep time to prepare for Edo Tensei he could win with slight difficulty.

37. Purgatory Banned

Animal and Demon Realm could distract Hydra with their respective techniques/assaults whilst God, Human, and Hell Realm try to get a hold of Orochimaru. I don't know if Orochimaru can counter God Realm pulling people to him.

38. Suzuku Well-Known Member

I'm fucking sick of people saying "Edo Tensei solos". Do you people realize Oro would need prep time and the body of the ninja he's bringing back? Not to mention Shodai and Nidaime are unusable now. If Oro could use Edo Tensei anytime he felt like it then in the manga then he would, but he can't.

39. Watchman Fuck Yo' Cthulhu

Hey there, I'd like to introduce you to a little thing named PNJ. See, Kishimoto decided after introducing Edo Tensei that it was fucking broken and capitalised by never showing it again - the same reasoning behind him having Sasori inexplicably stop using Satetsu Shigure, instead using slow-ass blocks for a protracted back-and-forth tennis game (of doom) with Sakura.

@Purgatory - nothing that Animal or Demon Realm have can scratch Yamata no Orochi, and if Deva tries his gravity pull, Orochimaru can easily pull an Extended Kusanagi to catch him out in his cooldown period.

40. durtycheese jiraiya=fail

yea its used so much by oro fans its stupid as fuck. first off edo tensei could barely kill a old man. second of all pein can rip the souls out, or use hell realm and eat their souls. orochimaru is way ot of his league here...

pein rapes oro like he did with jiriya.

41. durtycheese jiraiya=fail

peins summons are no joke he can summon multiple summons at once and could overwhlme manda easily. there is no way oro would be able to fight all those bodies esepecially how the rinnegan works. i dont even think oro would be able to land a hit on pein. if he does he would take out 1-2 bodies the most, only to be revived. oro has no chance at all.

42. Suzuku Well-Known Member

Or because IT'S FUCKING USELESS. Do you think Oro is going to have a pile of bodies ready for Edo Tensei 24/7? And what the hell would he summon? All of the strongest ninja in the series have been consumed by the Shinigami. And Sasori stopped using it because of Chiyo's chakra shield.

43. Watchman Fuck Yo' Cthulhu

If he was smart, yes. It's not that difficult - X, and it doesn't take a genius to realise something as simple as this would lead to a quick and easy way to have his invulnerable zombie-ninjas within easy reach.

Jiraiya, Itachi, most of Akatsuki, any of the dead Jinchuuriki. Hell, even relatively low-level people like Kimimaro become beasts when they are incapable of dying.

You mean the chakra shield he'd just beaten using Satetsu?

44. Atlantic Feather of Infinity Administrator

Pein wins cos he cant die. He can revive

45. Purgatory Banned

Followed by either Hell Realm or Human Realm (more likely Human Realm) to take the blow whilst taking the damage instead of God Realm, leaving Orochimaru vunerable for either realm to rip out his soul.

As for the Yamata No Orochi, Animal and Demon Realms could just be there for distraction while the other realms go after Orochimaru. If need be, Demon Realm would probably pull out all of the stops (lasers, missiles from his arms, etc., etc.) as Animal Realm resides within the chameleon as she keeps summoning more beasts one after one, or possibly a multitude of them. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the first ones was the body-splitting Cerberus to confuse the hell out the Hydra.

46. Vergil642 Nikushimi's Successor

Pain has one body that can revive the others. What happens when that body gets eaten by Manda?

Or another large snake summon of your choice.

Pain's shown nothing to kill Yamata no Jutsu. No, Chou Shinra Tensei wouldn't cut it. Yamata no Jutsu>Manda and it took something much bigger than Chou Shinra Tensei to kill Manda.

Pain will win if Oro doesn't use Yamata no Jutsu and can catch him early with those wonderful black spikey things his bodies can protrude at will. They'll keep Oro from using Oral Rebirth or jumping out of his body and will allow them to behead and generally chop him up to prevent further regeneration or whatever.

47. Watchman Fuck Yo' Cthulhu

Orochimaru won't be vulnerable, lol. This is the extending Kusanagi that extends for a huge distance. He's also got a Sen'ei Ta-Jashu from each arm if a Pein tries to come at him in close combat, and they would be required to do so by going airborne. We know what shinobi are like trying to dodge in midair.

48. Purgatory Banned

You're forgetting that there is a third body involved if he chooses to. Since it would be to protect God Realm, he would probably get caught by one of his arms along with one of the other realms, while the other one could rip out Orochimaru's soul, since his arms would be focused on the two bodies and the sword itself it would only penetrate through Human Realm, depending on how far apart God Realm and Orochimaru were.

49. Nagato Sennin Active Member

Oro was an Akatsuki Lacky while Pain knew who oro was oro didn't know who pain was. Pain knew his abilities, even without that Pain still rapes pretty bad.

50. SasukeUchiha05 Last of the Uchiha

Pain rapestomps Orochimaru