1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Part 1 Sasuke vs. Tsunade

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Rocky, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocky Well-Known Member

Distance: 25m
    Mindset: IC with Intent to kill.
    Knowledge: Manga
    Restrictions: Summoning.

Sasuke in this Match has Amaterasu, but still his part 1 Base stats.

2. Mithos The Hero

This is a rape thread.

Tsunade has the speed to blitz Orochimaru - he was watching her intently yet she was still able to get up from the ground and kick him before he could react. She was also able to intercept Manda mid-strike. She could just blitz Sasuke.

Sasuke also has no way to kill her, even with Amaterasu. She could use Byakugou and tear off the affected limb. If not, she could tank it long enough to kill him. Chidori also can't kill her due to her regeneration.

In all honesty, Tsunade probably kills him before he even uses Amaterasu; and if not, she simply bulldozes her way through it with Souzou Saisei or Byakugou and kills him.

3. Rocky Well-Known Member

I agree with everything you said.

4. Krippy &#32

I see what you did thar' :LOS

Spoiler:
    Might as well give Sasuke Kamui + Kakashi's feats with it + Bloodlust. :maybe

I know you can't stomach one of the Sannin being defeated by a Part 1 Genin, but Sasuke having near equal speed (As did Kabuto, look how that turned out) + 3T Sharingan prevents blitzes, and bloodlust says Kamui off the bat.

But I concede my arguement, doesn't look like its going anywhere.:(

Tsunade 10/10, She kills him while he is feeling the pain from using Ammy, or Draw if Sasuke lands Ammy Center Mass. :quite

5. Rocky Well-Known Member

Why.

My stomach never really bothers me over disscussing Naruto. Tsunade is also fatser. 3T Sharingan prevents nothing.

Ok.

No draw. He dies before Ammy kills her.

6. Krippy &#32

Because If you remember what I said on the previous thread, no matter how haxxed a technique a Genin has, close-minded people will simply look at the skill gap and figure out a far-fetched way for that person to avoid getting one-shotted by the technique.

Why not give him an even haxxer technique?

Marginally faster. At this distance, 3T Sharingan prevents linear, Juggernaut blitzes, which is what Tsunade will attempt here.

:quite

Then Ammy kills her soon after.:oh So it is a draw since neither survives the altercation.

7. Yoko Grey Warden

Realistically, Tsunade should win this due to obvious Part I power scaling. Going by that, there is little to nothing to be said here.

But just to play devil's advocate . . . statistically, DB2 Sasuke is on the same 3.5 speed tier as she is, has the first level of Cursed Seal to increase his speed, and has the three tomoe Sharingan to enhance his evasion, which allowed him to dodge KN0's assault despite Naruto being quicker than he is. An IC Sasuke doesn't hold back, which would mean he wouldn't hesitate nailing her with Amaterasu (which bypasses regeneration) as soon as he just narrowly dodges her initial assault.

8. Krippy &#32

^This right here.

Yokokorama just summed it up pretty good.

9. Bonly The Great Lord

the only way i see sasuke winning is with ama really.nothing he has will kill her unless its to the head which im not even sure he wanna get close to her lol

10. KyuubiYondaime Heisenberg

If Sasuke has Amaterasu, he one-shots.

11. Doommaker The Enigma

Part 1 Sasuke? Wtf? He dies horribly. Amaterasu ain't gonna help him. Tsunade has her rebirth jutsu that allows her to regen, so even in the rare situation that he manages to hit her, she will still be able to recover from it. And Tsunade can oneshot him with a single punch.

12. walpurgis Burgoo Eternal_Disco_Fever

i vote for amaterasu winning this...

13. Owl Banned

Amaterasu won't help Sasuke :lmao

Tsunade will rape him like a school girl.

14. Skywalker Imperial Conqueror

Considering this is before Sasuke went completely stationary, he'll get horribly raped here, Using Amaterasu in his part 1 body would drain his stamina significantly anyway.

15. ueharakk Active Member

Powerscaling ftw...

replace shizune with sasuke if its not that time of the month for tsunade.
    Spoiler:
    XX

Spoiler:
    That's right a 3.5 blitzes a 4, take that databook!

16. walpurgis Burgoo Eternal_Disco_Fever

freindly-fire calls a bluff/''dynamic punch'' ftw, lol...

17. goldendriger So DOES want a custom title!

Wow rape thread. I think Tsunade sucks, which she does. But against a Genin? Thats insulting. Amaterasu? Very cool, good job Sasuke will get 1 shot of it and be drained. Amaterasu or not he doesnt have his P2 Chakra reserves and thats assuming he can get it off before Tsunade runs over and paints the floor with Sasuke's nose.

18. droidsteel Probably offline

This is exactly what I was going to say when coming to the thread lol :amuse

19. Yoko Grey Warden

Suddenly and unexpectedly attacking a friend in an indoors, non-battle environment (a hospital) ≠ traditional in-battle blitzing.

20. Whirlpool Triumvir

This is worse than my fandom Hinata thread :facepalm

21. BatoKusanagi NaruHina: The Last Movie

Tsunade roflcopterstomps Sasuke. Is this the joke battledome?

22. Winchester Gospel Taking a Break Advisor

Sasuke's both below Tsunade and doesn't have access to Amaterasu, so it doesn't really matter that it was Sasuke in this match: it's more about Tsunade vs. Amaterasu and that can be discussed elsewhere. At that point, Sasuke probably wouldn't have had the skill or chakra capacity to cast the jutsu anyway, and certainly not with the efficacy required to hit a high-level opponent.

Closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.