1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW, Mirror, SOTW Mirror
  3. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  4. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Paper Fan:The Sasuke x Konan FC

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by ℛei, May 13, 2011.

1. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

X
    Banner by Kagura

WELCOME TO THE SASUKE x KONAN FC

RULES

No bashing or trolling
    Don't post fanarts or links with sexual content
    Spoiler tag off-topic conversation
    Don't make spammish posts
    Have fun​

OWNER

Reiki​

CO-OWNER

Nandireya

MEMBERS

Goshinki
    Cornbreesha
    Zach
    R00t Decision
    The Pirate on Wheels
    Miku♥
    CM_Sasuke
    ArticSiren
    サスサク
    Metaro
    Monsterr
    xfucktheglasses
    BrightlyDim
    medduch ​

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  2. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

GOODIES
    XX

Spoiler: Theme song
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_LOOKssMpA[/YOUTUBE]

Spoiler: Fanfiction
    X
    X
    X
    X

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  3. Goshinki Tentens fianc?

I want to join. This pairing has potential

4. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Welcome to the FC :<3

5. Cornbreesha Angry Black Woman

6. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

I was going to start one of these...

Call it Paper Fan...

But there's so little fan-stuff for them...

And so little discussion around here about them...

And then Kishi pretty much went and destroyed both characters...

So I never did it...

But...perhaps...co-ownership...maybe...?

7. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Welcome :hurr
    Yeah I know.This pairing hasn't many fanarts or fanfics :(.Anyway this is one of my favorite Sasuke pairings :33

Congrats my co-owner :LOS.Let's make this place active :datass

8. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

I thank you for my new position...

I've found a couple of fanarts...

X
    X

X
    X

And this nice icon

X
    X

I've also had a fanfic...a fairly long, involved, rambling fanfic as all my fanfics seem to be...starring the pair, rolling about inside my head for some time...perhaps I should write it...

9. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Nandi thanks for the goodies :ruri.You write SasuKonan fanfic? :wtf

I found these fanarts long time ago,and I don't remember the sources :argh
    Spoiler:
    X

Spoiler:
    X

Spoiler:
    X

Spoiler:
    X

Spoiler:
    X

10. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

I write all kinds of fanfics...I SHALL write a SasuKonan one...

I also draw...but not all that well...

That first pic is an edited version...made dA friendly...I've never seen the original...

Pretty intense AMVs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZyH60iaX8w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIssqeSZDyU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Spoiler: Another fanart

X
    X

11. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

You should write SasuKonan fic :ruri.I draw too,but I'm so lazy right now.I can't help it :argh
    Awesome AMVs and cute fanart :LOS

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  12. The Pirate on Wheels The Missing Link

I young Konan young Sasuke fic would be pretty cool, if you could make it work.

13. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

I think the problem there would be that she's a good deal older than him...

14. The Pirate on Wheels The Missing Link

Yeah...

It would have to be AU, and probably hard to reconcile, but I saw your "SasuKona I can't go back again" with the picture of both of them as children, and it seemed nice.

15. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

Not my AMV...I just found it. I don't posses that kind of talent...or software.

The fic I'll be writing will be set in the actual Naruto universe...a little in the future from where it is now...with a little...tweaking...to make it work :wink

16. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

@The Pirate on Wheels do you want to join us? :hmm

17. Zach ̧

I will join I've always loved this pairing for some reason.

18. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Welcome :tomato

19. R00t_Decision ̣

This is definitely new XD, Count me in

20. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Welcome :datass

21. The Pirate on Wheels The Missing Link

Sure. I'd like to see what you guys do, and if I can help out.

22. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

More members and two pages! Woo!

Welcome all :amuse

23. Cornbreesha Angry Black Woman

24. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

We need lots of things...

We are but a tiny corner of the shipping fandom.

25. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Welcome :iria
    Yeah,I know :(
    Will try to find more goodies:argh

Also,we need a smexy name :hurr Any ideas?

26. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

Why smexy? These two are more about shared loss and pain...

27. The Pirate on Wheels The Missing Link

28. Goshinki Tentens fianc?

Nice Pics! :) Sorry I haven't been here for a while, I was very sick.

29. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

I know :sniff.But I want the less drama.
    Sounds interesting :hmm
    Aww,hope you're fine now :Jet

30. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

And I bring us back to the front page with the introduction to my Sasuke/Konan fanfic!

Spoiler: Cleansing Rain
    It hadn?t rained in Amegakure since Uchiha Madara had come to reclaim the Rinnegan and left the only surviving Ame Orphan for dead. And very close to dead she?d been. There were days she wished he?d done a more thorough job, that he had paused to make certain she truly was no longer a threat to him; but then he probably didn?t see her as much of one any way. As soon as he?d made his way through her resistance, as soon as he got what he?d come for, he?d left, leaving her battered and bleeding, her soul as broken as her body.

It would have been so easy to just lie there and let her injures leech away her remaining strength, to let death claim her to be reunited with Nagato and her beloved Yahiko. But Amegakure was their home, they had fought hard to free it from Hanzō, the people now looked to her for leadership. She could not abandon them. So she had raised herself as best she could, dragged herself across the water towards the help she needed.

The medics had fixed her up as best they could, but Amegakure was a small village, not as adept in healing jutsus as those of the Alliance. It would take her some time to fully heal, and even then there were no reassurances that she would ever be the ninja she once was.

Her movements weren?t as fluid as they had been and she tired far more quickly and easily, but it didn?t matter so much. She was the leader here, she assigned the village ninjas their missions, which were rare enough due to their size and location, though had increased somewhat in recent weeks, she didn?t actually have to participate in them.

Her days were much the same. They always started at the shrine, delicately and expertly folding two more flowers to add to the final resting place of those who had been most precious to her. Her eyes would linger on Yahiko?s serene face, deliberately avoiding the place were Nagato had once laid, frowning at the memory of how she had failed him, of how she?d allowed a madman to steal one of the most powerful weapons known to the world.

As she rose stiffly to her feet, she had no idea that this day would be markedly different?

As soon as she left the shrine, Akemi was beside her. She had grown accustomed to the young girl?s presence, assigned to serve her and watch over her health, but she didn?t always appreciate it. She was a constant reminder of what had happened, a constant reminder that she could no longer take complete care of herself.

?Shall we take our usual walk this morning, my Lady?? She asked brightly.

?No.? She responded. ?I?d like to take a walk by the water.?

?The ocean, my Lady?? The girl asked, her voice coloured with her concern. ?Are you sure? It?s much further??

She didn?t answer; she just turned in the direction of the sea. It was indeed a much longer walk than their usual one, but if she was to improve, she had to push herself in order to increase her strength and stamina.

Amegakure didn?t possess a beach as such, the buildings clustering right up to the shore, and even over it, making it all but impossible to enter by sea without being noticed, and that was the way the village liked it. So when she caught sight of a flash of dirty white clinging to the supports of one of the smaller buildings, her eyes narrowed.

?My Lady!? Akemi gasped, pointing. ?There?s someone in the water!?

She let out a deep sigh. The girl would never make a good ninja if she was going to blurt out the obvious like that, and they were in need of good ninja. But that was a problem for another day; right now she had the presence of a mysterious stranger to contend with.

She shifted into a run, ignoring her young nurse?s warnings, more concerned for her peoples? safety than her own. If someone had gotten this far through their defences?

But as she approached she realised that the stranger was of no threat to Amegakure. The body, for she could think of no better way to describe it, bobbed up and down with the waves, more in the water than out of it. But the blood smeared on the metal surface indicated an attempt to be free of the water?s icy grasp. It was only a tattered blue wrist guard, caught on an out-cropping of twisted metal, which saved the body from a watery grave. It would be an easy task to cut the fabric and let it sink beneath the waves.

As she crouched by the body, reaching for a kunai, a surge in the water shifted the body onto its back. He, because his bare chest clearly marked him as male, let out a pained gasp at the movement. So he wasn?t dead, but judging by the injuries she could see, he wasn?t far from it.

There were five deep, still bleeding gashes across his chest, as if some huge animal had racked him with its claws. One slashing at the base of his throat had only just missed the jugular. Long black hair, matted with a mixture of blood and sea water, hid his face. As she pushed it away to check for more injuries, she let out an involuntary gasp. She knew that face. Even though she?d never actually met him, the resemblance to his brother could not be ignored.

Uchiha Sasuke?

The Akatsuki had studied him extensively. His vendetta against his brother had made him a threat to all of them. It was only logical for him to use any of them to get information on Itachi, as proven when he took down Deidara.

Now he was Madara?s man?

Her lip curled at the thought and she put her blade to the scrap of cloth, the only thing keeping him alive. But something made her pause.

If he was Madara?s, why was he here, and in such a state? From personal experience, and from information gathered, she had thought the elder Uchiha was somewhat protective of the boy, so why leave him to his fate? Or maybe, like so many others, he?d outlived his usefulness?

She frowned as she studied his face. Beneath the blood that coated his skin, there was a large welt across his forehead that disappeared into his hairline and numerous tiny scratches on his otherwise serene countenance. His eyes fluttered open, his obsidian orbs locking with her dove grey. The anger, the hate, which supposedly defined him, was curiously absent from his gaze.

His eyes remained locked with hers for an impossibly long moment before shifting to the kunai in her hand, poised to end his life. She expected some kind of reaction from him, to see that anger flare in those eyes, to see them shift from black to red. Instead he just lowered his gaze, closing his eyes and turning his head away, as if he was resigned to his fate, to his impending death. Almost as if he welcomed it.

Her expression softened.

It had all happened in a heartbeat, happened in the time it took for Akemi to reach her side. The girl gasped at the sight of all the blood?and there was an awful lot of it?then her eyes fell on the boy?s face.

?He?s?beautiful??

She glanced at the girl; her eyebrow arced at the lovelorn expression on her face. She returned her gaze to the dying youth.

?I suppose he is.? She admitted in a bland voice, her frown returning. She had a decision to make. Without treatment, she had no doubt the boy would succumb to his injuries. Did she do the world?and him, going on the look he?d just given her?a favour and let him die?

Again she paused. It seemed wrong somehow.

?Akemi?? She said as she slipped into the water beside him, supporting him with an arm about his shoulders as she reached up to free his arm. ?Go and fetch the medics. Tell them to bring the equipment they need to move a badly injured man.? She had no real medical training, but she knew moving someone in his condition could do more harm than good.

?Yes, my Lady.? She bowed and scurried away.

She checked him for further injures as best she could but the water was murky, mostly with his blood. And it was, she found, almost achingly cold. She wondered just how long he?d been drifting in it and whether the bitter coldness of it was good or bad for him.

She touched her fingers to his lips, which were looking decidedly on the blue side, but he was still breathing. His skin, however, was as cold as the water. She glanced up the way Akemi had run, hoping for his sake the medics would be here soon. She didn?t think he?d last much longer.

When she looked back at him, she noticed a glistening on his cheek. A single drop of water. Was it a tear?

As she watched it was joined by another?and then another. She looked up as the heavens opened for the first time since Madara had come, since Nagato had been taken.

The rains had returned to Amegakure.

And it gently washed the blood from the face of Uchiha Sasuke.

31. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Thanks Nandi for the fic :wtf.It's great.Do want the other parts of the story :ruri

we'll have a banner soon :WOW

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  32. Miku ♥ ☆☆☆☆☆

Found it :argh

Joinage please :ruri

33. The Pirate on Wheels The Missing Link

It was a very nice read, but it might be better not to refer to eyes as orbs. "Your orbs are beautiful." is not something you would tell a girl. And if you did she might slap you.

34. Miku ♥ ☆☆☆☆☆

^ obsidian orbs sounds great :ho

btw found this :lmao

Spoiler: Fanart
    X
    X

35. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

Can't be using 'eyes' over and over...besides, those were her thoughts :amuse

36. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Welcme Miku :ruri

Nice fanart :lmao.Konan will take about him :ho

Also we have a banner and theme song,guys :WOW

37. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

We have a theme song?

*goes to see*

Damn! YouTube video! Can't view those on my iPad. I'll have to wait until I get home from work tomorrow to find out what it is...

But bannery goodness! Yah!

38. Kamen Rider ほのおかくせい!

I'm not usually one for pairings, but since I am a big fan of both Sasuke and Konan I would like to join please : D

39. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

Welcome to the home of stoic romance :amuse

40. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Theme song is "Trading Yesterday-Shattered' :maybe.Thanks to you we have this song :LOS
    Welcome :iria

41. Kamen Rider ほのおかくせい!

Some really nice fanarts! It's a shame they are so hard to find ) :

I did manage to find this one though : D

SasuKonan Christmas:
    X

42. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

It's sad,but this awesome pairing hasn't many fanarts,fanfics and AMVs :scry :scry

Thanks for sharing that art :hurr

43. ArcticSiren Chipped Teacup

Before I saw the banner for this FC, I never thought of this pairing before. But now I want to join!

44. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Welcome :wtf.They look great together and also they have so much in common (sad childhood,revange etc...)

That banner is great.Kagura is a goddess :ruri

45. ArcticSiren Chipped Teacup

I never thought about it before, but they do have some things in common don't they? :hmm

Kagura is definitely amazing. :wtf

46. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Yes,their lifes are alike :scry.Both have tragic past,both are criminals *need to read some agnsty fanfic*

Yes,she is :wtf

Sadly,this pairing have no many arts :scry

47. ArcticSiren Chipped Teacup

By the way, I absolutely adore your set. :love

And I am going to look at the fanfiction that is posted on the front page!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  48. ArcticSiren Chipped Teacup

Yeah, I think the only Konan pairing that has a lot of art is her and Pein/Nagato/Yahiko.

49. ℛei ( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Thank you:love Uchiha sisters :laugh

Yes,read those fanfics,I hope you'll like them :ruri
    Trudat :scry

50. Nandireya Mwa ha ha!

I'm working on stuff...I swear. But my PC's gotta go into the shop today...the virus scanner won't stay switched on for som reason, so it's totally vulnerable to attack right now...and I can really only write stuff on my iPad. I hope I have it back by Friday...we've got a three-day weekend this weekend.