1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Our Hero Academia:Second Session[BnHA RP Thread]

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by SoulTaker, Jun 11, 2017.

1. luffy no haki Stronger than all

Maxwell
    Club,club,club I
    He wasn´t completely sure about what it was, he totally felt like he just hit something but it didn´t even cross his mind to turn back and look, most likely it was a person, but still no one gets hurt from a small fall on their butts right? Moving his head from side to side, Maxwell tries to find a guy whose name he only knew today and obviously he had not even a damned idea of how this person looked like. "C´mmon man, ya really not here?" he says after a few seconds calling for him. Turning around a bit disappointed by not finding his target as soon as he wanted, Max simply starts to walk back the same way he came from.

"huh? Wazz that?"

A piece of paper lying under his foot calls his attention as well as the kid lying around amid all the mess. He was shorter than him, had white hair and his eyes had an odd color. The first thing that came to his mind was that the kid on the floor was probably one huge mess"Hahah, dis is yers right?" he asked with a big smile, the same refreshing one he always uses no matter the situation"Ya shouldn´t put 'em on tha floor pal, ya know? someone may step on 'em" curious eyes were glancing fervently at the strange interaction. On one hand, some of them finally noticing that there was a guy with a bunch of flyers in the hall, some others annoyed by Maxwell´s abrupt arrival and a few more wondering what the trouble maker wanted. After all, he didn´t seem like the kind to hang around Deprimeun.

However, there wasn´t anyone more curious than Max himself when he finally realized what was written on those papers.

"Hey, hey!! Are ya perhaps dis Deprimeun dude?"

As for Deprimeun, he was looking at Maxwell oddly as well. He didn´t really know what to say in front of this guy who seemed too lively for his comfort "Y-yeah... t-that would be me." the words he ushered were losing strength as he spoke but nonetheless, that was enough for Max to display an even bigger smile"Hahahah, great!!MahnameisMaxwellChase, yacancallmeMaxorSplendid!!IwannajointhaclubohandalsoWhatchadoin'? Handin'outdese?Seemslikeit's notgoingtoowell,needsomehelp? I´msuredeywon'trejectsumthin'fromdeirallmightyandawesomeherohere." whatever he could be saying he was sure that Deprimeun was understanding it all...maybe.

"So whatcha say?"
    @Wizzrobevox

2. Kei Has a very specific fetish

Daedalus
    [Richard and Troya]

Since God’s Eye mysterious disappearance, to say some of the students were on edge was an understatement. Castillo made a name for himself as a no nonsense teacher since the orientation and knowing that he’d be in charge for this semester was kind unnerving. Troya could already feel bubbles boiling in her stomach from nervousness. She had her habits and most of them were... violent habits, but that was because her dear peers wanted to roll up. It was her duty to her pride to knock them back down and if a couple of their teeth go missing, then so be it. However, that type of attitude wasn’t something Castilo was going to be willing to deal with. God’s Eye barely tolerated it.

So, when she opened the door to what was once God’s Eye office she felt as a prisoner waiting for her executioner.

“Troya, it’s nice to finally get to acquainted.” Richard voice was warm and inviting, but even a lion could appear cuddly under the right circumstances, “Please take a seat, let me clean up my desk and I’ll get right to you.”

When he motioned for her to sit, she took an opportunity to look at his desk. A bunch of manila folders lined his desk, each one either around the same size or slightly bigger with more stuff in it. If she squinted her eyes hard enough, she could have saw the words that lined the documents inside. Although, by time she sat down he had them all tucked away except for one. Richard had his arms out in front with his fingers interlocked, a professional smile decorated his face. This man truthfully unnerved her. Castilo always kept to himself, even when he did interact with students there was an invisible wall that kept people at bay. The feeling was still there even as she was sitting right in front of him with the desk separating them. She felt as though she was miles away or more so, he was leagues above her.

“That’s a nice perfume.” He started crushing the silence that had formed between them in a surprising manner,, “Vanilla orchid is such a nice scent, but it mixes terribly with your cologne.”

Perfume? She didn’t put any perfume on before she left. Troya took a moment to sniff her wrist and clothes, the faintest of whiffs of vanilla had linger on her. That was when it finally hit her,the vanilla came from Zia. She always wore perfume and it always rubbed off on Troya’s things, especially when they hugged. She couldn’t help the small smile that spread across her face when she thought of the girl.

“I don’t usually wear perfume, but thanks, I’ll keep that as a note.” Troya nodded, she had relaxed a bit, the thought of getting this over with so she could hang out with Zia had slowly dominated her mind. Richard nodded his head as he leaned back against his chair, the silence slowly growing between them yet again.

Though he didn’t say anything, each passing second when he didn’t speak or look at her felt like pure hell. If she was in trouble for something, she could simply refute it and be done. She hasn’t done anything this semester…yet… And if it was about her grades she kept them up and was good at all solo activities.

The sound of the ticking clock was like a knife edging off her life and her sanity.

Say something.

Rebuke her.

Something anything---

“You might be wondering why I called you here.” Richard began as he turned his chair back to her, “I wish to talk about your actions last semester.”

Troya felt her heart slam in her chest, last semester wasn’t her greatest and everyone knew it. The look on her face probably told him all her reservation about last semester. She as a wild beast a couple of months ago, but now, she would like to believe that she had gotten better.

“I don’t think I need to go through all the things that were infractions of the school’s policies.” Richard tone was cold and the way he talked made her feel small. Next to the bubbling nervousness she felt something else. Something closer to frustration…

“I won’t deny that you have an amazing track record, Magnus.” Richard motioned over to the only manila folder that was left on his table, “You have good grades, strong test scores, high marks in mock exams. It seems that any sort of environment or challenge that would ask you distinguish yourself will cause you to shine brighter. It is an admirable quality.”

“However, I’m not entirely interested in keeping a wild mare in school.”

Her heart sunk in a pool of hot lava as her head shot up and she saw his bright golden eyes stare down at her. She could swear that if it wasn’t for his position that he would be smirking and it made her blood boil even more. Troya unknowingly locked her jaw and stared back at him with the ferocity of a thousand burning flames, but with a slight turn of his head, it brushed past him.

“I was thinking of a punishment that would benefit someone like you, and I think volunteer services will do the job. ” Richard nodded his head, “It’ll give you time to reflect on your actions and working with people in need should help put into perspective what it means to be a student of Grand Heroics High.”

3. Kei Has a very specific fetish

Daedalus
    [Richard and Troya]

“W-what the hell?” The words unconsciously fell out of her mouth

It wasn’t registering. The words made it to her ear and then got jumbled up in her brain. Volunteer services, as in she had to figure out how to fit an extra activity into her schedule based on Castillo’s opinion. She had a strict schedule to abide by to keep herself in top form. She woke up at 4 to run on the tracks and practice her quirk. She reviewed class material at 6, so she could always be prepared.The rest of the day was dedicated to class and even if he said she’ll go straight after, she went to the gym after class and studied with Zia in the afternoon. There was no way! Absolutely no way she could do this!

“I can’t!” She refused her hands slammed on the table earning no reaction from Castilo, “What about my schedule? There’s no way I can still be on top if I do this!”

Castilo shook his head, “This isn’t about your position as a top student, Troya. The simple fact that you can’t see that is concerning. This is about you learning what it means to care for others and understanding that’s a part of being a hero.”

What it means to be a hero? Troya gritted her teeth, it was like he was making fun of her. In this school of freaks and geeks, the meaning of hero was blurred. There were people here to get rich or even richer, there were people here who wanted an easy life and to be supported by the government for bearing the title of “hero”. This was complete bullshit! Being a hero! Caring for others! Bullshit! The only person she needed to care for was herself as she took the path to being number one.

So, she let the words seep out of her mouth like venom from a snake’s fangs, “Bullshit, that hero must care stuff is cliche shit. Oh and did I mention it’s complete bullshit?” Troya cursed and for a second her pride swelled in response to Castilo firm stare, “All that matters is being number one! Everyone in here knows that! Everyone is here trying to stand out and ! And if you are singling me out for trying to be number one, I’m gonna call bullshit! Because there are like 500 other motherfuckers in this fucking school that don’t know what it means to be a true hero!”

His stare dropped, “I know this… That is why my focus is to try to save the students from themselves and remind them what a true hero is.”

There was that bullshit again! True hero! Hero this, hero that! It was really pissing her off!

“Troya, trust in me when I say this—“His voice was low but he met her angry gaze with a self-assured one, “But I believe that you will benefit most from this opportunity, and I’m willing to work with you to make sure you stay on the path you set for yourself. However, for that to happen you need to trust me.”

“What the hell trust have to do with it?” Troya countered, “No one fucking cares about being a ‘hero’, if I save people I can be the best. That’s all people are, a quota to be met.”

“Is that how you interpret God’s Eyes words? That people are just a number to rack up. You are truthfully disillusioned Maguson.”

“No more so than the rest of these fuck up that’s here.”

Richard let out a sigh, God’s Eye had taken the time to deal with this person. Such a foolish woman, although he was a fool for this too. However, unlike God’s Eye, he didn’t have patience. She’ll do what he’ll say even if he had to break her arm to do it. And that what he was going to do. Richard reached for the phone that was desk, he could feel her eyes follow his hands as he dialed a number.

The slight gasp that she let out as she realized the number he was dialing. He place the phone on speaker and let the ring fill the room.
    “The he---“

“Hello? Maguson residence, how can I help you.”

“Mrs.Maguson, hello, my name is Richard Castilo and I am here to call you about your child Troya Maguson.”

Troya heart stopped as Richard looked up at Troya, “I would like to talk about Troya’s full ride scholarship.”

4. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Il Sans Espoir: Les Problèmes Rencontrent Les Problèmes

It seemed as though the fall had caused some severe cranial damage despite what the initial diagnosis of the injury would suggest, being a only a small pain in his derriere at his thought. Perhaps the blow struck his spine in such a way it traveled upwards like a test if strength machine, ringing his brain like a bell and causing information following into it to to become slowed and blurred. He would more than likely have to visit the nurse's officer to be checked out, simply trying to understand what this person had even just said had proved be too much for him in his current state. As if his words had followed out of his mouth without any separative tissue, creating a homogenous elongated sound that couldn't not be deciphered.

He really had no idea what this person had just said. An uncomfortable feeling grew inside his chest and spread across his frame as the blue haired boy stared down at him with a wide smile from ear to ear. His heart's pace had risen to a that of a peregrine falcon's flight, ready to take off from his chest to escaping the stress of this situation. Somehow, this boy knew him, at least his name, and was making a point to address him personally with a certain expectant glee, but he had no idea who this boy was or what he wanted with him. He didn't seem mad or upset with him, quite the opposite, and that was what worried him the most. There was an undeniable stress about the uncertainty of this entire situation he was failing to handle and the longer he sat in shock the more it would grow.

In reality, it had only been a few seconds since the boy spoke, but each one of those seconds felt stretched out on a wringer. He had no idea what he was supposed to do in this kind of situation, he had no experience, no prior point of understanding for such a person addressing him. He needed to find a way out of this problematic state of affairs. He needed to find out exactly what this kid wanted first, if he could manage that, then maybe he could find an out. He needed to hear properly what he was saying even before that, to find out what exactly he was after. He would have to have to do something drastic, something he'd never thought he would ever have to do, something he feared with all his heart doing.

"Uhh..." He muttered in a low tone as he seemed to shrink into himself. "Could you...repeat that?"

As a member of the Lepire family lineage, one was expected to do everything with expertise and proficiency, even down to the smallest action such as breathing or enunciation. To have to ask someone to repeat themselves showed a clear lack of attention on their part, a lack of clarity, of respect, of awareness. This was unacceptable behavior to be sure, but if he was to hope to get out of this situation without suffering from a heart implosion, he would have to, just this once, break that very rule.

Without missing a beat, the masked child seemed as though he was going to say thing, more than likely in a loud and cheery voice, yet the one heard was far from that in the slightest.

"Oi, Shitbag!" Roared from across the hall. Eyes turned focus from the two to a figure making their way down the hall. It stomped down the hallway with a furious aura seeping from it, making a near constricting atmosphere fill the hall. Students pared out of the way of the being, taking the form a rough looking teen with a height that seemed to rival a great old. His scowl seemed to physically force Deprimeun to be pushed away from him as he scooted backwards from him. His heart quickly sank into an endless pit inside his own person the teen found himself standing above him with a imposing form, fist formed at the side of his person.

Glaring down at him, the teen's eyes seemed to dialate like a hunter who had made his choice of prey.

"What's the big idea making moves on my girl, huh?" His snarling voice sent shivers down Deprimeun's spine. What was he talking about, and where did all these people keep coming from? What was it about him that drew all these people near all of a sudden? His chest felt as if it would pop any second under all this pressure, and his mind seemed to flicker in a short circuit from the overload of processing all of stress. Soon, his words would being to match those of the boy next to him, but he couldn't afford that now, unlike the masked teen, the one in front of him seemed far from the friendly type. It would take all his mental focus, but he couldn't afford to misspeak now of all times.

"W-What do you mean?" He managed to questioned, though this simply seemed to annoy the teen even more, stomping his foot down in sheer aggression.

"I'm talking about you trying to force my girl into your creepy little bullshit club. Don't play dumb with me, asshole!" Fire almost spraying from his maw as he snapped at Deprimeun. "Shady guys like you ain't nothin but trouble!"

Shady? While he would agree he was a lot of awful, disgusting things, shady wasn't a word that he normally would think to be associated with himself. From his entire memory, he couldn't really think of anything he had in particular that would be considered shady. Disgraceful? Of course. Pathetic? Constantly. Shady? That was very much a new one.

Wait...did he mention a girl? A girl...like the one he offered the flyer too! If it was...well, it didn't help the situation much, but it at least added some semblance of sense to the situation. The furious boy stomped his foot once more, seeming to shake the earth down to the mantel.

"Only a complete and total dumbass would want to join a club run by you!"

@luffy no haki

5. luffy no haki Stronger than all

Maxwell
    Club,club,club II

"Uhh..." He muttered in a low tone as he seemed to shrink into himself. "Could you...repeat that?"

Hahahah,well, what can I say? It seems dat I finally found tha guy i waz lookin' for!! At first glace he looks like, ya know, weird? hahah but he doesn´t seem ta be a bad kid. Woulda like 'im ta speak louder tho...and ta hear better, he looks kinda intimidated by mah presence but, who wouldn't? Havin' in front of ya the most awesome, best of the best, unique and unparalelled Splendid would cause dat sometimes. Indeed if I didn´t knew it's me I wouldn´t be able ta look at a mirror due to how bright mah existence is.

"I was sayin' d-"

"Oi, Shitbag!"

Wah, that was one loud fella ova there. He simply came and started ta shout 'bout his girlfriend or sumthin', seemed like a boring speech so didn't care at all bat it was kinda weird dat Deprimeun wasn't saying anythin' at all, well he spoke but, ya see, he looked more confused than with tha intention of shuttin' up tha loud fella. And then I got a wondaful idea!

"Take it eazy, pal! Chill, chill!!"

I said as I pulled down his pants from behind exposin' his underwear, which actually was fairly cool! Where tha heck do I find dose Pac-man boxers?! There´s a lot of nice merchandise I just can´t seem to get somehow, completely unfair don'tcha think?

The people in tha hall started to laugh, seems dat mah secret move ha dtha desire effect.He is not laughin' tho, Deprimeun neither."Chase, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, ASSHOLE?!" weird, seem like he didn´t like tha joke."Hahah c'mmon, whatcha ashamed fer? yer underwear looks cool!!" I said while passing mah arm 'round his shoulder as he was pulling up his pants."Just relax man, and read dis flyer fer me will ya? Mah pal here is-" but I got interrupted again, he has no manners or what?

"Like I will read some crap made by this little piece of-"

It seems like he wouldn't cooperate easily so I simply stuffed his mouth with a couple of flyers - one of 'em was tha one I was stepping on before by the way- and shut 'im "Just read it, I´m sure ya and yer girlfriend would find it more interestin' than, who knows, SMOKIN' BEHIND THA LIBRARY" I say that completely and utterly with pure intentions, but he seemed ta get a bit nervous here...Let's have some fun then.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Nuthin' at all, just sayin' I mean smoking is boring right? more so BEHIND THE LIBRARY. As if ya know, didn't want people ta see ya. But I'm sure ya don´t do that kinda thing, right?" it's not like a hero like mahself would use that kinda info ta blackmail someone, indeed it would go against mah policy but...this was just too fun!

"Or what do ya say, man?"

Looking at Deprimeun for an answer.

@Wizzrobevox

6. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

This was too much, all too much!

Suddenly the conversation turned from him simply being confronted by overwhelming personalities to a discussion on underwear, to one about smoking, where was this situation even headed!? He didn't know what was going on anymore, his mind was a flurry and his chest a balloon ready to burst. It felt as though his would be sick right them and there, heart pumping blood faster than he could make use of.

He hadn't the slightest in how this situation could be fixed, not only was there a major incident caused by him, there were plenty of people who would forever connect this event to his club, forever tainting it's reputation! The kid with a mask and flashy personality...it seemed like he was on his side, but his actions made it hard to understand whether he was helping the situation or making it worse, especially given his aggressive demeanor. Having people be humiliated and having their reputations harmed was the last thing we wanted to have happen! He would never wish that on someone! In the end, this entire situation spun out of control because of a misunderstanding, and the problems that would arise from it, too, would be nothing more than a misunderstanding.

If he could correct it however...

Was that all he had to do? If he could set the record straight about his club...well, at the very least it could quell this person's agression, as well as save face for potential members of his club. If he could just say something...his entire body felt like it was made of glass. He could barely breathe under the mental pressure...but he had to say something, he had to speak up if this situation was to be at all fixed.

"T-The Self-Improvement Club is a c-club anyone is welcome to join..." He managed to speak out. He began to grip the wall next to him, attempting to push himself upward. If he was going to say what he wanted to, he couldn't do so while flat on his posterior. He used his other hand to push himself off the ground as he continued, somewhat louder than before. "...in the name if developing not only into a better hero...but a better person!"

He could feel himself raise up, beginning to stand on his two feet as his speech continued. "M-members can hone their skills and abilities in areas they struggle in...such as studying, training, social interaction, heroic mannerism...and many others they may be struggling in..." His body was beginning to feel lighter than before, as if he had freed himself from his corporeal form. He was at half height as his voice became a little louder than the norm for someone speaking in the halls.

"...just keep putting the effort in...and life can change!" His knees shook like trees in the eye of a hurricane, as though he was about to collapse right there on the spot. Free from the need to push off the ground, his hand clenched into a fist, digging his nails into his own palm. It hurt, but it help him keep focus.

"Club members are expected to support and aid each other in times of need or to guide one another..." His knees froze. They straighten. They rose. His arms tensed more and more as the kept his steady. He was steady. He was being clear. He would solve this situation peacefully and without anymore trouble. A feeling bloomed within him, in the pit of his stomach, a feel he wasn't quite used to experiencing. Suddenly, a shout. A shout exiting from his mouth he himself didn't notice until it had already exited his mouth.

"That's what heroes are supposed to do anyways!"
    A feeling unlike anything he normally felt like washed over him. Suddenly, he was speaking, really speaking, like leader of a social movement giving a speak, it almost hurt a bit, his chest like it was on fire, but he was speaking!

"Sign ups always are always welcome, please see any of the club leaders or active members to ask about signing up!"
    He...he did it?

He did it!

He really did it!

He managed to speak his mind!

"Oi, speakin' of dat," The blue haired boy cut in with a smile. "I was wantin' into your club! What da ya say!?"

"Yes, of course!" He had said it before he had even registered what was going on. Had he just invited someone into his club? He did! He did, didn't he? He... actually accomplished something! He did something right for once! He made good! He had actually gotten a member! It was amazing, he was exhausted, even completely energized! His entire body feel like it was cloud suspended in the air!

"Sweet! Oh, by the by, seems ya got a heck of a nosebleed going on."

"Eh...?" Suddenly, it was only his head that felt light. Then, there was no light at all. He fell down on his face as he passed out.

Something happened next.

Something which would soon make the front of the student news. It came from Deprimeun soon after he passed out, held and stewed over the course of this situation, born from impossible amounts of stress and concentrated with incredible and sudden vigor, ready to be unleashed. Something fowl, something powerful, something... smelly...

On the last day before the return of the second and third year classes, am entire hallway, as well as it's occupancies, were engulfed in a cloud of particularly strong hydrogen sulfide gas and mercaptans along side nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, methane and oxygen.

Due to the nature of his quirk, preparation where already set in place by Deprimeun's family, providing the school and students with a means of removing the smell rather quickly in the form of multiple sprays, body washing material, and laundromat cleaner. By this time tomorrow, the hall and it's students would be odor-free, but those caught in the blast will forever remember this day as 'The Big Stink'.

Deprimeun had woken up inside the nurse's office a bit later that very day, mind a blurred and unaware of what had happened.

@luffy no haki

7. Kei Has a very specific fetish

Daedalus
    [Richard and Troya]

Troya’s family legacy wasn’t built by quirk users who could clear buildings in a single leap, they couldn’t breath fire, or control the weather, they were normal. Troya’s parents were relatively normal, their parents were relatively normal, but to put it frankly they were an unremarkable bloodline. Her mom could make plants grow one at a time and her dad could warm up his body temperature. They didn’t use their powers for anything huge or awe inspiring, but perhaps more importantly they were good people. They simply wanted to provide a loving home to Troya who was their pride and joy. The Magnus’ would be content if she wanted to live a normal life or go out and be a hero, no matter what, as long as she was happy they would be proud of her. Troya was their only child, a boy and a girl, a son and a daughter, whatever life she lived they would watch on as proud parents.

“Is everything okay?” Her mother’s concerned voice made all of Troya’s previous bravado immediately evaporate, “Is something wrong with Troya’s scholarship?”

“Ah, yes about that.” Richard’s voice made her head snap up fast, she scanned his face trying to figure out what he may do based on his expression and what she saw was that there was no malice, not even a smug smirk staring back at her. There was a null void prepared to swallow her life whole without a shred of humanity. For a minute the coldness of that void gripped her spine. And with that his golden eyes fell back down to the phone, as if he didn’t see the petrified look on her face.

“There is still a somewhat outstanding balance on Troya’s tuition. We’ve taken the scholarship into consideration. I’m calling today to see how you would like to settle this balance.”

Troya felt her mouth go dry. She was on a full ride scholarship, not just because of her academic achievements, but also based on need. Being a normal family in a world of heroes can be tough. Most heroes are paid by their government as they are doing a public service. The government pay these heroes by taxing the public for their public service. Troya getting the full ride wasn’t just a show of strength or a matter of pride, it was the only way she could continue on the path to become the #1 Hero.

“I…How much?” She could hear her hesitation in her mother’s voice, when it came to money she was always hesitant. “Does Troya know yet?”

“No, she doesn’t, we let the parents know first as the financial aspect is your responsibility. Troya’s responsibility is to learn how to become a proper hero.”

Her mother let out a sigh of release, “Okay, thank you, then how much is it?”

“Financial aid only covers a little less than half of her tuition. Even if we were to depress the cost to be kind we are looking at a payment of no less than $15,000.” Richard leaned back in his chair, his eyes moved from the phone to Troya’s frozen body. There eyes met and she knew almost instantly that this was a show of true power. He didn’t have to use his quirk to transform instead relying on the tactics of the old world. This was power and Troya realized that now, she realized that Richard being an adult and the acting Principal made it so he held all the cards.

“We will need it by the end of this month, if it’s possible, or unfortunately we’ll have to Troya pull out of her classes.”

Her mother didn’t waste a second, “We’ll have the money, please don’t take her out of her classes like that. Just, can you give me a second. Seb! Honey! Sebastian! Babe! Babe!”

The tone of her mother voice was almost warm as it was a cold reminder, her mom only slipped into her slang when she was nervous or uncomfortable.

“If we can’t make a lump sum payments are you guys willing to work with us on a payment plan? We can pay her tuition, don’t worry about that, but it might take a minute.” She heard her mother explain, “Just please, GHH is everything to Troya….”

Richard nodded his head, “Yes, we at GHH pride ourselves with working with parents and guardians on tuition payment. That’s why I’m calling to bring this to your attention. However, I wish to take a second before we discuss this more.”

Richard leaned across the table and placed the call on mute. He let the silence grow between them, giving her time to sit and roast on what just happened.

“Did you know all the rules you have broken could void your scholarship?’” Richard leaned forward on the table, “People would notice if a full ride scholarship was taken away from a GHH student, it’d make finding another scholarship harder wouldn’t it? It could be a couple months to a few years until you get a new one.”

I really want to think about the sacrifices that your parents made to get you here.” His words settled in her stomach like stones.

That was the thing, she always thought about it. The thought of her parent’s sacrifice is what pushed her to be number one. She wanted to pay them back, she wanted to thank them. All the times they provided for her and made sure she wanted or needed for nothing. New equipment for training, she got it, private tutor, they got her the best one they could afford. The road to GHH was not an easy one. It was one that was paved in hardships, her mom hassling over bills, and her dad working extra shifts to support them.

Going to another school wasn’t an option….

GHH is what they had sacrificed for, not for her to go somewhere lesser.

“We can work together, and I can make sure your ride here is smooth. You may even sail yourself to the top after all.” Richard pulled her back down to reality, “Or I can personally make sure your parent know their sacrifices were wasted on a disrespectful child in need of a rude awakening. ”

“I’ll do it.” The answer was quick, if this was considered a battle, then this would been count as a retreat for Troya. The once proud girl that stood in front of him had slouched. The fire that was in her eyes was completely snuffed out. Even the way she spoke was soft and docile, which was the complete opposite of the bite that she came in with. “If you want to make an example out of me, then I’ll do it.

Although, this was no battle just a natural turn of events. A child was put in a child's place. Richard got up from his seat and closed the distance between them. He placed arm around slumped shoulders as he offered some support from the fall he caused. Richard was not cold, he was just someone that lacked patiences for those that forgot their place.

“I don’t just need an example Troya.” He leaned close as he punctuated his words “I need a perfect example….”

Troya took a deep breath as she closed her eyes to collect herself. This was her fault. This is what she got for shooting her mouth off like a hotshot. She should have just drifted through GHH,but now, it was too late. If she lost her scholarship, everything she worked hard for, everything she did and ever done to get here… It would be lost...And that wasn’t factoring in what her family would say.

Ah...She was a real idiot.

“Then I’ll be a perfect example.” She tried to recollect herself, her strength, but it was only a fool's composure, “Just...My scholarship---”

Richard released her as he sat on the table, “Was never in trouble.”

Her face dropped, “Don’t look so shocked now. I would never get in between a student and their education unless I absolutely had to. However, if you want, for authenticity...I could make it disappear.”

He wavied his hands like a magician and she shook her head, “Please...No…”

Richard smiled as he turned her around, “You should head on out now, you are a busy person aren’t you? If you need, rest a bit, and you can think of this whole mess as a really bad nightmare.”

“Just remember though, from now on…”

“You are in my court.”

8. Karma15 The Naive Hero

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Independence Day

The rough desert wind sneaks into your ear. It whistles and howls, moaning and roaring. A quiet discomfort, you ignore the sound, you find comfort in it. The rough desert wind sneaks into your ear, and it muzzles out the sound of your commanding officer being blown to bits. Independence Day.

An order for retreat is heard.Retreat. How can you turn away and flee while your brothers on the front struggle to hold on to their lives. How can you turn away from them? You scream through the bombardment, you scream and cry until you are heard. They never do hear you because the sound of a nail bomb splitting through their body deafens even your thunderous call. Independence Day

A casualty report arrives and is accompanied by a news article from back home. One hundred and fifty dead. Makayan Army thwarts rebel forces. Three heroes among the dead, members of the rescue effort. Thousands of those displaced by war saved by valiant heroes. They were only eighteen years old. Independence Day.

Your hand shakes and the magazine in your hand slips and crashes before it can be loaded into the chamber of your gun. When you awkwardly bend down to grab it you can't help but laugh. This same gun, the one that had effortlessly cut down the lives of dozens of men, now weighs so much. It was light as a needle in the midst of combat. It was light then, and nearly weightless when taking the head off of an armed rebel. That gun, very light in the presence of war, but here, now that war was over; it had gained a tremendous weight. You lament over this, it drills through your mind. Then you remember the rebel fighter. You remember his smooth face, jet black hair, and you remember his age. The hand tremor returns but you find it benign compared to tremor of your heart. You ask yourself how you can be a hero. You know that you will never grasp the gun again. Independence Day.

Distinguished. Exemplary. Heroic. They call you these and several more. It is a twisted parody, bleak and satirical. Murder. Callousness. Monstrosity. You almost compel yourself into correcting them. Nonetheless, you remember duty. The cold medals you grip onto are not why you do it. They were not what drove you to commit murder. Duty was the culprit. Duty whispered into your ears, saying devilish things. Duty has been whispering to you for many years. Like an obedient little girl you listened. You gave the whispers your ear. You gave obedience and it gave you justification. A get of jail free card, a free pass. Duty told you what it meant to be the Immortal Spirit and you listened. Your country comes first and you will kill and die for your country. Independence Day.

You read the letter once more. It is the tenth of many more sessions of reflection. You read the letter once more but the words resonate beautifully as if they were heard for the first time. Certification approved. The verdict had come and your future was decided. You dash through the room, juggling a hair dryer with the breast plate of your suit. The hair dryer slips from your fingers and knocks over the tower of medals. You stop yourself from picking them up and reflect. You reluctantly recall the duty that defined you. Duty and honor may as well be dead. You pick up your hair dryer and pack your breast plate with the rest of many more items. The letter glistens as it sits atop your dresser. Duty is dead. You wonder if you will miss it. You wonder if you doubt the decision. Duty was what made you the Immortal Spirit. The twisted jest returns; you now know what it means. It took learning mortality for you to become immortal. You needed to be broken before you could discover spirit. Finally, it is Independence Day.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  9. luffy no haki Stronger than all

Maxwell
    Club, club, club III

"HAHAHAHAH!!!"

The outstanding loud laughter is heard through the halls. The laugh is something many already know but this time arond it really sounded like the person was completely overjoyed. It was a happy scandalous one which called the attention of many students that were undoubtedly waiting for classes to begin, or at least that were waiting for something to do. Eyes glancing now and then towards the two first years walking through; the reasons and expressions on the people looking at them were diverse. Some were just surprised by the outburst of the blue-haired kid, some others were annoyed by the amount of noise coming from him. The other people were, of course, looking at them with curious eyes since it was not everyday that you see someone like Maxwell and Deprimeun walking together.

Some looks were being attracted by the Australian while some others were brought to them by the fart kid; mixed rumors about him were being spread around school, some good ones highlighting the great speech he gave by basically spilling his guts out of his body, others were just about how he caused a mess with a strange gas.

After the incident, it was Max who took the guy to the nurse's office of course not without having a good laugh first and play some little innocent pranks here and there to the ones , he himself was kinda dizzy -he was actually sleeping not too long ago just like the rest- due to the effect of the gas, which by the way came from his new friend's ass, but it didn´t keep him from doing his stuff.

"K-keep it down, Max. P-people is staring." The 3/4 French kid said warning his new club member that he was making people uncomfirtable though for Max it seemed of little importance."S-sorry pal,it's just that I pfff....hahah" yeah he just couldn´t stop himself, it was almost impossible to talk while laughing like that"It´s just that it wa z great!! Ya simply knocked everyone out with a fart!! Hahahah" Maxwell wasn´t trying to pick on him nor was particularly trying to make the guy feel bad but it was just too hilarious to ignore. A couple dozens of students were knocked out cause of a fart! Who wouldn´t laugh?"I mean , ya would be tha first hero ta subdue villains with yer butt!! Ya could say that they wouldn´t even last a fart and wouldn´t be lying! Hahaha" passing his arm around Deprimeun's shoulders, Maxwell pulls of the guy to walk a bit faster. The club captain didn´t seem too comfortable since the "Splendid" didn´t seem to know the meaning of personal space.

"Hahah, see ya later pal. I've got business in dis one classroom"

He says letting Deprimeun go alone.

"By tha way, nice speech tha other day. You've got that one right." at last sticking out his thumb as signal of a pproval before waving goodbye.

10. Chronos The Wild Card

♛♛♛
    "My name is Jacob Connor, the new transfer student from the United States school of heroic G.H.H. It's a pleasure to meet to you all." The moment he finished speaking murmurs began to postulate on the seems of what was originally a silence. The introduction was nothing spectacular, or course it was just Jacob saying his name and studies. But the murmur spoke more of his status as a student in G.H.H, and a place where they were under the supervision of one of the pillars. Jacob without realizing it had entered a place of prejudice and bias. He was either seen as worthy candidate, an impressive student, or beneath them in terms of heroic or knighthood. Of course knighthood and heroics were two sides of the same coin, very little differ from the other, but there was principal behind it all, something the murmurs displayed in the short moments they were voiced. "Thank you, Knight Connor." The voice of Ser Quinn interrupted the students idle chatter. "It's nice to have student hero around, now we can have multiple perspectives of what it means to better the future with acts different than knighthood. I hope you can impart on us some of that heroism, as well as we will do our best to impart our knighthood upon you." Rosy cheeked, Jacob couldn't help but admire Ser Quinn's resolve and demeanor, her visage orbited on his thoughts and such caused the heat of his mien to intensify, the pulse of his heart to grow and his sight to wander elsewhere as to hide his embarrassment. On top of that She sure was really, really cute...

"Please take a seat where ever you like Knight Connor." He nodded and proceeded to his seat. "Now then, first I was to say welcome back fellow knights. I hope your winter vacation was as delightful as mine was! I could finally go to the Netherlands and--" Her explanation went on for a bit, her manner of expressing her joy was subtle, yet enriched with detail. Though you could tell she was soft-spoken by mere extension of her tone, she seemed genuine, there was no mask behind her personality. A lover of life indeed. "But enough of that. Perhaps at lunch we can get together and talk about our winters. However, right now we need to get somethings out of the way." A breath escaped her and all the students, almost instinctively stood up from their seats. Jacob, confused, just looked around turning his head everywhere and fumbling as he stood from his chair. "Since you're new here Knight Connor, I'll explain at least the basic. Every semester we have an aptitude test. The fist semester is a written test, one of which was one of your requirements to do when you applied to our school. One, I might say, you passed quite extraordinarily." A nervous laughter escaped him again... What the hell was her spell? Jacob couldn't remain calm around her... Was this her quirk?

"However, in the five months from August to December... we indulge in multiple programs to advance our students physical performance. This year, we test the result of their swordsmanship, their quirk application and the such. You, Knight Connor, aren't exempt from this either, I'm afraid." A chill began to run down Jacob's spine, as the stares of the student began to dawn on him, he suddenly felt like a mouse on the lions den. Like if every student here wanted to test out the new meat they were provided with. "This is done through a mock battle. Knights, meet in the school's Batey. Knight Connor, you'll come with me. We need to assign a few things before we commence. In the mean time. Knight Von Ilya Quinn." A girl of blonde hair and similar bright crimson eyes stood forwards "Are you gonna put in charge of the class again, Ser Quinn?" Ser Quinn responded with a smile and clap of her hands, as if begging. Knight Ilya Quinn... Their names... A sigh was delivered right after a distant glare by this blonde knight. "Alright, let's head to the Batey! We're doing the usual routine until the transfer hero join us." The students began their march, as she turned to Jacob and said "Good to have you around! I look forward to see what you bring to the table!" Jacob waved a friendly good-bye as she left and followed Ser Quinn to their next destination.

11. WorkingMoogle Well-Known Member

Daniel jogged along the wooded path, a fairly normal part of his morning routine. He had something different in mind today though. He noted the chill in the air as he jogged, February in California was not what he expected it to be though it was still warmer than his home in Nebraska by a great deal.

His jog quickly brought him to the morning's destination, the lake buried within the woods. He was aware of it mostly by rumor, he knew that it hosted a number of parties in warmer weather, and some students prefer to swim here. He personally preferred pools but this was better for what he had in mind today.

He dropped his bag a short distance from the shore, triple checking that it had towels and warmers. Officially safe swim time in this sort of temperature was "none" though he was fairly confident he'd be fine for a few minutes but surviving hypothermia wasn't his planned test for today. Once assured he stripped down to his speedo and waded into the shockingly cold water.

Extremities immediately went numb, the body's reaction to the cold was to shutdown bloodflow and try to conserve core body heat. Cells would actually be preserved by the cold so this was a doubly efficient method for survival. He took shallow breaths as he waded out, not wanting to bring more cool air in than he had to. Once he was waste deep he ducked down and started swimming.

He didn't often swim, while it was excellent exercise with the way it added resistance to movements he could replicate most of the advantages on land and it was harder to target what he was trying to do in water. But he did admit it was a touch freeing, a sort of flight that only a few with blessed quirks were able to really experience. It was more freeing when the body wasn't sending out red alerts from temperature though.

Mentally he encouraged the blood to pump a little harder, the added warmth relaxing the body a touch. It was a strictly temporary measure, he lacked the body fat to really isolate against cold water for long, but relaxing allowed his senses to reach out more than he would have otherwise been able to.

Life was all around us, most people don't really realize it because they lack the ability to perceive such things, but the air was quite literally swarming with life. In the water it was hundreds of times as dense. Bacteria, mostly, though likely other larger and more complicated things lived in the lake. He was used to the constant buzz against his senses, he had long since learned to filter it out as background noise. But today he focused a little more on it.

The barrage of information was too much to isolate. Mostly different bacteria specialized for different things. One could probably make a whole life out of studying the lake and categorizing the adaptions of this microcosm. That was not the life he wanted however. With one last deep breath he allowed himself to sink below the surface.

More red alerts went off as his head entered the water, he ignored them, it would only be for a moment. He clasped his hands together, feeling the aura of bacteria shrink to a small sheet. Then, with a mental command, he pushed on them.

In response there was a brief rush, and then a moment later between his hands was only pure water. It was a strange sensation, almost as numbing as the cold, to see it. He carefully pulled his hands apart, slowly expanding the space, until they reached his limit and life rushed in to fill the void between the hands.

He tried again, this time cupping them slightly. With care he expanded them until he was holding a ball of pure water between them. It wasn't much, he couldn't bring his hands very far apart lest he pop this balloon of clean water, but it was different than how he normally used his quirk. And clearly he needed to be different.

He pushed off and swam up, lungs eagerly drinking in the air while his mind considered things. Hundreds of tests leapt to mind. But at the same time the stiffness of his limbs was starting to overcome the warmth of flesh blood. With only a moment of regret he swam for the shore. Proof of concept was enough for today, he would build on this later, when he didn't have to worry about freezing to death.

12. Kei Has a very specific fetish

Daedalus [End]
    [Zia]

They say myths help explain the past.

They help people of the future understand the cultures and beliefs of yesterday. What would be considered a hero back then? What would love look like and things of that nature? Wild fascinating tales created by the people of the old world that radiated deeply with the people of today. One of those tales that always peaked her interest was Icarus. The foolish boy that flew too close to the sun and the father that warnings fell on deaf ears. . Even to this day that story radiated with so many, that the influence could still be seen to this day. The car ride home made her mind wander to the over confident boy and his wings, and wonder was it truthfully his fault. Maybe there were more factors than one would believe.

Daedalus was just as guilty as his foolish son.

“You are quite Milady.” Her drivers voice anchored her back to reality, she met with sharp dark brown eyes looking back at her in the mirror. Most people, if not all, would fear such a serious glare. Although, she knew how warm and kind those serious eyes were, and how much behind that serious tone was an awkward nerd. “Is everything alright?”

Zia nodded her head as she looked back outside to the blurring world, “Nothing, thinking about class today. We had a section on myths and my teacher talked about Icarus.”

The driver looked back on the road, “Yeah, but it has to be important for you to be thinking of that young miss.”

“I didn’t think Icarus was fully at fault.” Zia explained, “Yeah he got confident, but if we think about it, Daedalus was at fault he played into fates hands.”

“Fates hands?”

Zia leaned back into her seat as she took a deep breath, the driver smiled as he got ready for an ear full, “Daedalus was so proud of his art that once he thought someone was getting slightly better than him, he threw him off the cliff. This gets him banished, but does he stop to consider his actions and his beloved inventions. Nope!”

“He was banished, because murder bad guys.”

The driver couldn’t help but laugh, “Young miss!”

“Sulfur, no laughing, I’m serious!” Zia retorted at Sulfur, but even she laughed at how she was phrasing things, “He gets banished and then he knows that the Queen is under a spell to want to fuck a bull—“

“Words my lady.”
    Sulfur sternness caused her to jump, but laugh as she got too caught up in the moment of story telling.

“She wants to make love to a bull, sorry, Sulfur.”

“No problem young miss.”

Sulfur was one of her many body guards, but one of her best friends since she was moved to California since she her mom died. He was the first to try to befriend her in that family house. Even though the family didn’t appreciate that she talked to someone that she was supposed to be over, that didn’t stop them from bonding. He was the rare few that she could feel comfortable with and not feel as though she had to keep up the image of a lady.

“So, he knows this but still, when she asks him to make a cow suit to place on a bull. He does it! Because he wants to make a great invention!” Zia scoffed, “The King is upset because she gets pregnant, and of course ask Daedalus to make a maze. He does, because he’s the great Daedalus there nothing that he can’t make.”

“And, what are you trying to say Miss.”

Zia looked out of the window, GHH long out of her view.

“Daedalus harmed others to show off the ability of his powers.”

“The fates were upset and so they took away his son, filling his head with arrogance and letting the same thing that spurred Daedalus lead him to his death.”

13. Chronos The Wild Card

LT
    Conscious
    Resonance
    @Hero

Suspension was in fact something different. If perhaps they were to remove him from the premise entirely, the sense of longing would lift itself as well, however it was preserved within thought. Jet Marquise wouldn't catalyze this feeling upon boredom, it went beyond that. Seemingly the thought haunted him intricately, it etched itself on his thoughts and the time spent doing nothing, was a canvas for thought and loom. The mind began to swirl upon moments of reflection... To be honest, something which was foreign, and so such memories kept replaying over and over his mind. Priscilla's voice... Jacob's words, that promise and more over his own claim. They kept haunting his mind, no more so, they kept reminding him, not like a ghost in the night's gloom looking for a victim, but as a resounding reminder, and idea of the future which he should be sustaining in the grip of his hand. The possibility was in fact, something that enveloped Jet's sentiments in what seemed to be a similar sense to hope, a confidence that has yearned for recognition. But... How to start?

The sense of hurry was definitely taking it's toll, and on top of that, he didn't have any handicaps like Jacob. That's something he didn't mature during the time of the first semester... Links with the teachers and other students. The leap which Jacob had taken felt immense. Something in that battle of theirs... Something made him shine. His feet lead the crimson eyed youth towards the cafeteria, at least he allowed this much. The scenery was packed with students, and some where already shifting their attention towards the Jet-black haired youth. Either an extension of his quirk, or merely rumors spreading much faster than he could control. He lowered his gaze, sometime before, he would relish on this attention, he picked up a plate and proceeded to the counter. Giving the waitress precise direction on what he wanted to be served and how he wanted it. The murmurs continue in hushed tones, for a moment, he wanted to silence his quirk, but...

"Well, I kind of asked for it."
    He said, accepting on the circumstances. Turning, he scoped the area, most seats were taken, most were enjoying their meals in the comfort of the company with people they formed bond with. A memory began to surface, this moment right here was very similar to another... This one was with a Golden Eagle girl, blonde of hair, blue of eyes. Nemo... that event also was the start of a spark, no necessarily because of some ironic twist of fate, there, perhaps that moment lit the fire which made him realize his slight admiration and rivalry against the silver-head. Shaking his head, the thoughts fell like almost in a literal sense. He didn't want to waste anymore time standing around idling on his thoughts. He paced towards the distance, looking right, left, right, left, seemed there were no suitable seats, until... Perhaps this was a shout to his own mess of a thought pattern he had recently. A familiar face, but... He didn't remember the name. A mien stagnant of expression, skin like porcelain dolls which embellished the natural curve of her hair, a hue of which glanced the into the cerulean pigment and whitened it so it would subtle on the human follicle. Her eyes followed suit as if to not be left behind by a splendor of the hair, to be Jet's mind in a prior time, she was just another pebble in the way of his conquest. "What of waste of time."

He spoke in intervals of his own thoughts. During the time he took to finally take a good glance of the person before him, he allowed his food to get cold. "Well, whatever." He approached the student, another fellow Grey Wolf, though such trivial marking were something of little importance to Jet, and he pulled out a chair, a proceeded to sit down. "Hey." The initial greeting. "Might not know you just yet, but I know we go to the same class... Mind if I finish my lunch here with you?"

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  14. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Il Sans Espoir: Début D'un Nouveau Départ

"By tha way, nice speech tha other day. You've got that one right." At last sticking out his thumb as signal of approval before waving goodbye.

That one last moment before the two separated ways was almost like something out of a dream, something unreal, not teathered constructs such as reality. A moment he hadn't truly experienced before in his life, and for a moment he was disbelief that it actually even happened. Perhaps he had just hallucinated for a moment or he had misheard what Maxwell had said once more. He had to have, it was just other misunderstanding, right?

But...somehow, he couldn't believe something like that. Whether it was because he simply his fat ego had been engorged by someone actually wanting to be associated with him of their own free will, or a sense of remaining confidence lingering from his earlier outburst, for some reason, he felt as though those word Maxwell had said were filled with genuine praise.

Praise.

Someone actually approved of him, wholeheartedly as well. They looked at his actions as something positive and worthwhile, acknowledging them, acknowledging him as a person. He had really done it, hadn't he? He managed to stand on his own two legs(even though they shook and gave out) and done something, and someone acknowledged him for it. Perhaps it was more than he was making out to be, and his hubris was simply swelling beyond reason, but...even for this moment...

He was happy.

@luffy no haki

15. Karma15 The Naive Hero

Nala POV

It was not a lust for thrill that seduced the young Amari to venture out into the open world, to see the great Blue. She was not driven by a concrete resolve or an enticing ambition. Nala did not escape from her bondage to seek self-fulfilling pursuits. Makaya, the country "forever closed" had threatened to confine her. Nala came to America to teach, she ended a briefly illustrious career in International Heroics, a praise that had cleverly masked her apprehensiveness. Nala came to America to inspire because it was the only thing that could ground her.

"Let me get this clear, you want me to go on a field trip."

"Clubs request chaperones all the time. The faculty rarely volunteers and there are very few clubs with designated supervisors. This position oscillates and you did draw the shortest stick."

"Ok so Jury Duty. Because that's what this is."

"Thank you Ms. Amari, that will be all."

The four sat together in Joe's Coffee Shop, their stiffness transparent and the awkwardness clear as day. A student would relentlessly tap underneath the wooden table in five minute intervals. It was a motion inspired partly by boredom and a sense of unwavering melancholy. Another, also deciding that Joseph "Joe" Rivera's coffee table was an instrument to alleviate boredom, would grind a jagged nail protruding from her index finger up and down. The third maintained a cold silence that was neither malevolent nor amiable. Comprehension escaped Nala's face and she regarded the youthful teenagers with utter bewilderment and pity.

"Spring Semester... almost a year has passed. You guys must be pretty excited, burning with all that vigor and heroic pride. Plus Ultra?". The silence was blunt. Teenagers, by experience and inclination, were well versed with hurt. The masterful skill of taking and delivering discomfort made them adversaries to the insecure professional. They displayed an indifference toward conversation and lacked the tact that comes with age.

"Care to share your reason for choosing heroics?"

"Savagery may very well be your natural state, however you do not have to subject us to living in it. Would you refrain from using the table as a nail clipper?" Colette said calmly. "You smell of anxiety. Are you not adept at social interactions?"

The single nail from Freya's finger penetrated through the coffee table, spurring a perturbed reaction from Nala and the peering customers walking by. "Bitch don't make me drag you. I am not the one. How many friends do you have again Ice Queen?"

Depri, initially uncommitted to the verbal sparring between the two woman, finally broke his own silence. "G-guys, please be nice. Coffee. Come on drink y-your coffee."

"I'll drink my coffee when you stop fidgeting underneath the table. Good grief, you're like a Daufi. " Freya spat.

Turbulence had taken hold of the party's already flimsy dynamic. Colette retorted in response to Freya's growing anxiety, which she shamelessly announced. Freya lashed out indiscriminately, attacking the outwardly neutral but internally torn Depri. Nala then reached her threshold of tolerance for the nonsensical ramblings of teenagers. She almost darted toward a passing server and paid not only for her meal but the disturbance caused by her students. They marched out of the door, led by vehement Nala.

"We are going to the museum, and you three are going to like it, and behave, otherwise I'll give you something to improve on aside from your personalities." They responded with reluctant obedience and trudged ahead until their lifeless plodding was stopped by a blonde woman's frantic cry.

The woman trained to become the Immortal Spirit had almost decapitated the young woman. Her hands dove into Nala's shoulder, but it was their gentleness that had saved her from Nala's eventual strike. Nala could barely make what was going on. The blonde's pull immersed the uneasy hero, and her words gripped her eternal spirit.

"Save us."

@Hero @Wizzrobevox

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  16. Hero Firewhore

in
    The Hunger

Beyond their immaculate design, the reason sharks rule the ocean is their complete indifference to everything except feeding, procreation, and defending their territory. The shark does not love. It feels no empathy. It trusts nothing. It lives in perfect harmony with its environment because it has no aspirations or desires. And no pity. A shark feels no sorrow, no remorse, hopes for nothing, dreams of nothing, has no illusions about itself or anything beyond itself. Colette was a shark.

The blue haired girl sat in solidarity ingesting her lunch, watching her colleagues socialize at the tables surrounding her own. Colette did not understand the human penchant for eating in company. For animals such as wolves, it was understandable. A wolf pack shared a kill, but it was not from any great desire to do so, rather because any who departed the scene would be unlikely to get a share. People were curious creatures, but not many were as curious as the one who intruded upon Colette.

"Hey. Might not know you just yet, but I know we go to the same class... Mind if I finish my lunch here with you?"

Colette's lifeless stare met the boy's eyes. "I don't care, however, since you feel inclined to sit, you will do just that."

The boy chuckled, relieved to find her attitude to him suggested nothing more than complete indifference. Settling into his seat, the boy made conversation. "What are you having?" Colette glanced down at the contents of her plate.

"Sloppy Joe," she replied.

"Hmm," he said, sounding doubtful. "May he rest in peace.

@Chronos @Wizzrobevox @Karma15

17. luffy no haki Stronger than all

Jäger Lowe
    Lazy Knight

This isn´t good, not good at all. The alarm won't stop ringing, it won't stop and It's so far away, just so you know, an arms length is far enough for me. It's such a pain. Who the hell set the alarm to sound at this hour? It's not like there's s...chool? No, it can´t be, my winter vacations couldn't have slipped by so fast, right? I mean we are not even in...Wait, what day is today? After going back home for some festivities with my grandma, the last thing I remember is coming back to the dorms because...school was gonna start soon.

"Crap!"

I quickly come out of the bed and turn off the alarm. I´m late for school, like two days late to be more precise. I have to hurry, I don´t want to...wait, why am I doing this? Whoever is in charge of my class this semester -hopefully someone different from the last one- is still going to lecture me anyway, probably even some jerk will start to call me out on how I should be out of this school if I didn´t want to be here. It's not like I don't want to be here -not like it's the biggest dream of my life neither- but, you see, too many rules in my way towards knighthood. I heard that in other countries there are schools with a similar teaching system but they are called Heroes, apparently it's the same but without the sword stuck up in their asses, sounds more of a relaxed place than this one..

Going back on topic; If I'm going to be late one way or another, better arrive slowly while keeping my cool. It will be more bothersome if I´m scolded while also being tired from running. Yep, good action plan. Let's take it easy. I prepare myself to leave, a quick shower did the trick before changing clothes.

As I get out, I can´t do but feel like I'm just a tourist taking a walk.This place is quite amusing and beautiful no matter how many times I see it, its size is impressive too, to the point where you would think that whoever designed this went overboard. Pretty cool indeed, truly a House of Kings.

I advance at my own pace admiring the place, of course it seems like I'm the only one doing so. A couple more of people seem to be late as well and, unlike me, they are actually hurrying.*Yawn* should have stayed in bed.

Minutes fly by and after a while, I am finally in the classroom.

Classroom where either everyone became invisible, or ditched.

"Well. They can't say I didn't come to class, right?"

Seeing that, I go up to my usual seat. Time for a nap.

18. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

"Hey hey, it's that that kid? The one who knocked a bunch of people out with his quirk?"

"I heard he knocked at least a couple dozen people."

"That's crazy... He looks kinda wimpy, but that quirk must be super strong..."

"You can never be so sure with that kind of thing nowadays..."

"He's shorter than I expected...he kinda looks a little sick, too?"

"Wasn't he hanging out face down in the field muttering to himself before..?"

"Is he unstable? I mean, he is friends with that Max kid, right?"

"I dunno, but apparently he's running his own club too..."

"Seriously? There's just no telling with this guy..."

To say Deprimeun's newfound notoriety was a bit overwhelming, moreso from it's suddenness and origins than anything else, would be an understated version of reality.

It felt like his back was going to break, deres by all these voices piling on and on atop his back more and more as he passed through the halls of the school. Everywhere he went, is some capacity or another, there was some low whisper about him, people giving small glances and avoiding eye contact. It wasn't the entire school, of course, there were plenty of people who had yet to even be clued into what happened. Considering how recently it had happened, the news had been more made of rumor than first hand witness accounts with how fast it spread, and there were more than a couple students still recovering from the sudden explosion of gas unable to help discern the truth from possible exaggeration.

Among the 200 students of the freshmen class, the mentions of him and his actions where at least something of a hot topic. Some impressed with his speech, others distanced by his gaseous entrance into the school's history as enactor of 'The Big Stink'. In all reality, he was far more worried about how this could effect his club and it's members moving forward. It was like Tex had explained to him while they were setting things up, his actions as well as the actions of the club members reflected on the club as a whole, meaning if such an event garnered enough negative attention, it'd be more than enough that to keep any more members from joining, and worse off, it'd negatively effect members who are already a part of the club.

And it'd be a lie to say he didn't fear that reality.

The last thing he wanted was to cause trouble for anyone around him, especially so for those who would come to rely on him as a leader. Thinking about it more and more..he just wasn't sure of what to do next in regards to the club. Trying to gain more members immediately after such a recent incident not only seemed like a bad option in terms of 'PR', but at this point, he wasn't sure his heart could take anymore stress like that, less a repeat of his fainting spell occur and another 'Big Stink'.

At the same time, however, preforming a complete silent treatment and retreating seemed like it held more long term issues for what the club's stood for. Not becoming an active voice would only allow more misunderstandings based in these rumors being spread around. Sure they were all about him currently, but it would more than possible that the club would start to gain scrutiny simply by association. Not to mention, it reminded him far too much of the kind of person he was trying to avoid becoming, a coward too frightened to be able to speak his mind, running away at the first signs of opposition. If he was going to be the head of this club...if he was going to be a leader...he would have start acting like one. A strong leader who could handle a situation as turbulent at this one. That's what he would have to become.

Only problem was he had no idea how. Nor anyway of really knowing how to act like that. In fact, he was probably the furthest thing from a leader like that currently.

"Inutile, inutile, inutile..."

19. Chronos The Wild Card

♛♛♛
    The events that had transpired up until now had been, if anything, different from when he first enrolled on the hero academy back in the U.S. Of course, he transferred mid-semester and there was no time for introductions, at least not long winded ones. He was expected to act and react as a knight who has had 6 moths worth of training up until now... Perhaps this pill was a bit larger than what Jacob thought he could swallow. Their pace wasn't hurried, the teacher and student with notable calm walked towards their destination, one following closely behind the other. Jacob, whom didn't seem to thrilled about the idea of mock battle remained on his thought, while Ser Quinn merely extending her pleasant company. Towards the end of a few all and up a couple stairs, they reached their destination. Finally, her voice arose from the seams of silence and broke whatever train of thought Jacob had been focused on. "Alright, Ser Danny VonDamn Turbo should be beyond this door." Jacob's brow rose in bewilderment, exchanging glances with Ser Quinn, catching on to his silence she continued. "This is the final stage of registry." She handed the boy a small piece of paper, one which mapped the area which he would need to lead to after this encounter it seemed. "Again, most of the procedures you'll be doing right now are things the knights have gone through during the first semester. We usually do this during the first month or so, so I apologize for how frenzied it all feels. But I'm certainly am glad to have a new student, and I welcome you to the House of Kings anew, Knight Jacob. Strive to greatness, and ascend to the realm of Ser." Her hand rubbed the center of his hair with tenderness, it all went melodiously with the tune of her serenity. A knightly bow and she went on her way towards the Batey. Jacob was left on watching her leave, and then before these large doors to which the sign displayed was "The Principals Office."

The grand overseer of this almost catastrophically large establishment. A gulp was ushered, it wasn't too common to witness Jacob feel a sense of nervousness, but right now he didn't know what to expect. Sizing up to what he was met with back in the states, it could be someone as stern as God's Eye, or even worse. Whatever prestige proceeded him, this Danny VonDamn Turbo, he needed to face head on. He knocked on the door, one, twice, three times... But no answer, did he not knock hard enough? He did it again, harder this time. Once, Twice, Three times. "Excuse me, Ser Principal. I'm Jacob the transfer student, I was wondering if-" a sound of a crack was heard, followed by a bang and a crash. Jacob reacted as quickly as he could, opened the door and rushed himself in, was the principal in danger? Damn it. Why did he have to--

"--BUSTER!!!!!!"
    What the hell!? THERE WAS A WRESTLING RING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OFFICE! In the center was a man that had just displayed what seemed to be the art form of how to perfectly disfigure the human anatomy! His mien demonstrated an intensity of which Jacob couldn't fathom, the thunderous clash between shoulder and neck with the force of gravity as its guide to the realms of true destruction of the exoskeleton . Throwing the now mauled over, piece or lack of there of, of a human to the side, he stood proudly in the stance of his own strength. Each individual muscle on his body bulging out of their extremities, shaping their exuberant existence upon creation. "D-" Jacob was left without words, but at the sound of his voice the man who stood the victor turned and witnessed the visitor. "Did you..." He hulking man, squatted, and propelled himself towards the highs of this room, landing before Jacob, towering in front of him. This man... "You must be the new transfer student." His aura... "Did you just..." The man stared at the child, the shadow that built on his eyes, the menacing glare... Jacob teeth gritted under the stress which had just built. He just witnessed murder... This feeling that bubbled withing him. This sensation... It angered him. "DID YOU JUST KILLED A MAN!?" He pulled his hands back, and summoned all his strength, it's peak, he didn't seem to care about his body, his mind went to another place. He needed to put a stop to this right now, right this instant! After this he would call out Ser Quinn, and... and!

His power began to charge, the sirens of his body began to scream for a halt, the pain started to increase, but he didn't care. Someone who murders another... HASN'T THE RIGHT FOR HIM TO HOLD BACK! A flick to Jacob's forehead, his power collapsed, gone in an instant, and Jacob fell flat on his ass. The man rubbed the back of his head and said. "YOUTH! Such wonderful knighthood you showed! Such display of inspiration! Eyes that shined with resonance of care and protection for the other! I love it, truly! But... You showed signs of revenge! That is unbecoming of a hero! And also... that was a doll."
    A DOLL!? Jacob took a second look at the remains and it just laid there half broken, witnessing closely, it held bit and pieces of bolts and steel all around. It was in fact, a doll. Turning his head towards the man now that greeted him with a big smile, he exchanged his sitting to a bow "I'm sorry! I didn't take full hold of the situation! I didn't mean to intrude and much less assault you Ser Danny VonDamn Turbo, Sir. I-I- Mean principal, I mean Ser Principal!"

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Yes, my boy all notions of carelessness is forgiven! I should've been more careful, too! You see, I had just finished my paperwork and decided to train my muscles." He began to flex, demonstrating each and every cranny of his developed physical prowess. "A man needs to uphold physical health to the maximum degree! I will not stand to witness myself wither under the pressures of life! I love this world and I love to see it thrive, my body is a example of such! Witness it's glory, young transfer student! WITNESS IT WITH GLORY!" What was wrong with this man...? Was he really the principal...?

♛♛♛

After a few moments, the principal changed into his suit, and ushered the boy towards another section of the office, to what seemed to be an armory. In the center was a pad, wherein Danny had stood right next to it. "Now, young knight Connor. You might be unaware, but student in this school are classified a rank, class and weapon. Your results, when submitted gave us a classification of what you'd be good at, though we usually allow the students to choose for themselves! Youth is about pursuit! Who am I to trash a young boy's or girl's wish!? I damn fool is what I would be! Come, stand in this pad here, my boy! Let's get this started so you can head to you class!" Jacob nodded, and proceeded to stand on the pad, soon after without a second glance a screen appeared before him with detail info about him, his past, his school record and activities and more over, a bunch of empty fields. "You need to only fill out two. Your armor and weapon of choice. You see as a knight, you'll be heavily influence by your garments. Choose wisely, young knight Connor!"

"A weapon and armor of my choosing, huh?" He began to ponder, what exactly did he want to have as his weapon. A sword, a knife, a lance, a shield, a mace... There were so many options, but. He didn't like the idea. Something told him that it wasn't right, but this school was one of knight. He looked at Danny, who seemed to be looking with anticipation and excitement, giving him a thumbs up. Something was layered behind that gesture of his that make Jacob think. A smirk crossed his lip and he entered his choice.

"My hands are my only weapon. My armor: G.H.H's sportswear." After Danny heard this, a smirk placed itself on his lips as well. "I see. I see very well Loyalty is a fine quality for a knight! A brawler knight! Just like myself! Truly, you are a spectacle to be seen, as you are within the 3% of student who actually decide to not use a weapon!"

20. Chronos The Wild Card

♛♛♛

He tucked his shoulders, his head rose high, his 'armor' finally on, he witnessed it's splendor, his eyes charge in its power, the cosmos reign supreme on his body, he could sense the stars and moons cycle across his very essence, the winds cross the locks of his hair, life itself graciously crossing throughout his existence. A power of the world, with the G.H.H sportswear on his shoulders, his presence began to make itself know, the sense of his will oozed from his very self, something Ser Turbo couldn't ignore, a grin rose on his lip. He could understand why someone like the God's Eye decided on delivering such a student to his campus, he held an aura of a king, but yet, similarly it was one of a conqueror. His demeanor did not change however, he placed his hand on the youth's shoulder. "Brawler Knight Jacob Mikael Connor! Welcome the House of Kings High! With such a powerful aura around you, I see no other house that you belong to but House Excalibur! Your strength is grand! However... You better fix that little mistake you have there." Jacob became confused for a moment, his brow rose but before he could question, a tap on his back that almost made him choke with his own words "I LOVE IT! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOUNG KNIGHT! Come! Flex to the world that grandeur of yours! Learn! LEARN! AND THEN LEARN SOME MORE!! Here at house of Kings, we will built you, construct you. reshape you, and make you a worthy knight, and even extend that to you, Knight Connor! I will be sure to make you a HERO!" within each paragraph, a different pose was ushered, all of which just pronounced his muscular physique, and finally another smack at Jacob's back. The wind escaped him, he wanted to feel the wind, someone bring the wind back, please! "Now go! Go to the Batey! I will be rooting for your success!" Jacob's head turned and he stood to his feet as quick as he could, he delivered a knightly bow once more "Thank you very much. I appreciate everything you've done for me Ser Principal." But with that he didn't waste another second and exited the office, Ser Turbo looked longingly at the child, with a brilliant smile crossing his lips, before he muttered. "But that doesn't mean, young knight. That the other student will allow you to surpass them, either."

"That man is stupid crazy!" Jacob said, barring the door to the office with his back, a bullet of sweet dropping from his forehead. It hurt to swallow, that hit was way too strong! But... Standing tall, Jacob looked at his hands, looking at his 'raiment' a big smile crossed his lip, many faces passed across his head... Mother, Father, friends, teachers, mentors. Somehow, this clothing represented such. The hopes of all that placed their trust on his shoulders. He loved this raiment, he loved this wear. He couldn't place his finger on it, but with every fabric that weaved the shape of this, it was like the words and promises he made were made manifest. Carried, embracing him.

~*~
    “This is the right school for you, Jacob. I can show you the way.”

"You don't have to tumble around the thought and try to please someone else's quota. You're still you, no matter what you decide to do in life. And no one can ever blame you for choosing a path you're comfortable with."

“I’ve spent more time living my life as a hero as opposed to being a normal person. That other portion of my life was spent wanting to be a hero. Most people don’t know this but when I was a girl I use to keep a ledger with all of the heroes in it. That ledger was how I found the rest of the Pillars. The hero life is not for everyone Jacob. I’m not sure if this was the happiest future for me but I can genuinely say that for as lonely or harsh as this life can be I’ve seen some pretty amazing things. The experiences I’ve had and the people I’ve met along the way, some of them are actually pretty great. That’s not something I’d ever admit to them.”

“I will take the mantle… so people like you who has ushered the help and safety for my generation, can finally rest and live a life of peace. I strive, Principal, to be able to give you a well deserved vacation. Something someone like you and many of you, need very dearly. And you too can taste the other side of the spectrum. And enjoy the normalcy too. Not just enjoy only being the God’s Eye.”

"When you return, Jet Marquise will not be the same guy you've once known. I'll show you, I'll show you truly what it is to stand on the belief that I was meant to usher this world to greater prosperity!"

Please know that I wish for the best for you! Keep going strong, and if you can... stay out of trouble?

This isn't just about meeting someone's quota, or even about me trying to run away. It's about moving on and pressing forward as a person. In the end, I might not be everyone's hero, but I'll be the best hero I can be. I'll put my life on the line to help the people who aren't as fortunate as I am."

"You'll never know what is to really be a king without first know that you yourself aren't but an extension of your quirk. Whatever meaning it has, it's not what defines me. It what's paving my future to become the person whom I want to be."

"And I'll built a place... Where such a thing as sacrifice is not something so easily considered. I'll give you people of the old generation hope. Hope that I can keep the people safe, and I'll do it... With a smile on my face."

~*~

It was a rather foolish, that those promises and word came to life as a sportswear, he felt a little embarrassed thinking about it, and then after realizing it, he laughed and shook it off, sprinting to the Batey, pulling the piece of paper of his pocket and running towards it's direction. "Oh darn! Wrong way!" turning around towards the other side, running down the hall towards his destination. A man peers from the seams of what was hidden, looking at his student. Ulric smiled, remembering what had become of the boy, he's personality slowly changing, removing himself from his shell, finally that weight he's been carrying, the responsibility of the past... They're finally lifting of his shoulders. "Keep at it, Jake..."

♛♛♛

Ser Quinn had been witnessing the fights, students demonstrated to their flurry, their pacing, their honor. Withing the strings of this stage, the Batey, student unleashed their potential as to witness and be judged accordingly. Three students have already had their turns, the student were not matched by houses, merely matched by the circumstances of a random number each one was assigned too. "I yield..." another has fallen. Ser Quinn for her arm and announced the winner, the child rose his weapon in signs of victory. A knight must be prepared for any outcome, at any given time. Surely, she could've chosen a much more balance outcome, but the strong must understand not to underestimate the weak and the weak need to understand to conquer the strong. In life, those who don't progress pass their hurdles are met with miserable misfortune. The future is a beautiful and mysterious place, one must face it with courage, matters not the preparation, as long as the will of the host resides with potency. "I'm here, Ser Quinn." the voice rose from the seems, the raiment which gleamed at the sight of the knights. With brows rising, with such a lack of armor however. Ser Quinn smiled, understanding what was occurring on the child's mind, those eyes of his, it represented something beautiful, catharsis. "Then Knight Connor, Step up. It's your turn, after all." He stepped up. Before him, was none other than the Knight, Von Ilya Quinn, he hands held upon her blades. Her stare questioning the seems of his wear, but without a doubt, pride roamed across this suit.

G.H.H's Sportswear

Everyone's hope and promises... I'll make sure to make you all proud.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  21. Cjones Force Your Way

Contemplation: An Unusual Woman
    Red Lions Dorm

The Red Lions, one of the three dorms of GHH. They sported the moniker of “Better Together.” People placed in this dorm were the backbone of a team, someone who could bridge the divide and bring people together despite differences. As the name implies, a Lion was the mascot. Representing the courage of leadership for all aspiring heroes.

“Ebony hated this place.”

Yeshua remarked to himself, entering through the double doors. The place was painted with bold colors, unlike the Grey Wolves. All were different compliments of red, and it smelled of crisp morning air and clean linen. Just like his dorm, it was a huge building and not far pass the doors was a receptionist of raven hair and brown skin, diligently shuffling papers across her desk alongside the tap of her keyboard.

“Of course, make the dark skin the receptionist, so original, mother-fuc…...”

She could be heard mutter to herself as Yeshua approached.

“Excuse me, may I ask your assistance.”

“I don’t know, let me check.” She peered around in each direction, then set her eyes back onto teenager in front of her. “You see anyone else around here?”

“No, silence is all I hear.”

“How can you hear silence?”

“Well, was only a figure- “

“That’s like seeing air, right?”

“That would be- “

“Or is it more like being “everywhere”, huh. I guess thinking about that way it makes plenty of sense. Eh, whatever, not like I really care, really. God why couldn’t my sister do this.”

She complained, going back to tapping her keyboard and shuffling papers. Yeshua found himself standing there for several extra minutes, his interest piqued while he observed her. It appeared that, after her brief acknowledgment and leftfield rant, he was quickly pushed out her mind, like he wasn’t even there. Furthermore, the documents on her desk were vanishing as quickly as he blinked, yet she had never once moved from her seat.

“. . .. May I request your help. . ..?”

With a blank stare she looked at him, for several seconds as if she was examining his features. Quickly that pale gaze turned into of light.

“When did you get here? Are you lost?”

“Did she just fully repel me from her mind, that quick?” He pondered while eyeing her curiously. “Yes, I am- “

“You looking for somebody milk chocolate?”

“Milk chocolate? Please call me Yes- “

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, milk chocolate. That Russian girl you looking for is down the hall on the left. Big name plate outside her door, can’t miss it. Kay? Have a nice day. God why couldn’t my sister do this. I’ll get her ass.”

Brushed off again, and this time was just as odd as the last. He had never mentioned if he was looking for someone, let alone who. Even so she was oddly specific about the directions as if she already knew who he was seeking? Passing by her he began on his way momentarily, stopped, never looking back at her he addressed her.

“May I inquiry something of you?”

“Naaah, not really. I get the feeling though you’re going to ask anyway.”

“How were you able to make all of those documents disappear? I noticed your breathing and posture seemed to have changed whenever those files were spirited off the table; although, not once did I perceive you ever moving from your spot. Are you perhaps one of those speed demons?”

The comparison to a “speed demon” was enough to make her life. “You talking about that Bitt kid milk chocolate? Nothing like that at all. Just know it’s a trade secret.”

“One other thing then.”

“It’s hard enough to multitask as it is. But go ahead.” An excarnated sigh followed behind.

“Never did I mention if I was seeking a person nor who that person was, nevertheless you somehow seemed to already know, on both accounts. How so?”

“Meh, I overheard Zia and you talking, no biggie.” She casually dismissed.

“Not possible. Only Zia and I were around during our conversation, you could not have been present without either of us noticing.”

“Ohohohoho, I was there, trust me. You two just were unaware, anyway, so we’re done, here right? I Unfortunately have, ugh, work to do, and you have more pressing matters, right? So, skedaddle young chocolate boi.”

If any other time he would stay to try and hold a conversation. He did need to press on, so he gave his thanks. Just in the back of his mind, something about her just seemed so. . ..

“Oh, one thing.” She called out to him.

“She hasn’t been here for a couple days, strangely she checked in, never checked out. Weird huh? I hope you find something. Eh, you probably will. I imagine that girl was the meticulous type, scarily so.”

Her prattling on was enough to cause Yeshua to take one more good look at her, to burn her image into his mind, and remark:

“What a peculiar woman you are.”

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  22. WorkingMoogle Well-Known Member

Gymnasium​

Training had long since become a way of life for Daniel. He didn't sleep much so he was used to having a lot of time on his hands, and it simply wasn't in his nature to waste it. Jogging. Gym for weight training. Study. Breakfast. Class. Study. Lunch. Class. Gym for endurance training. Study. Dinner. Sparring. Study. Agility training. Sleep. The exact pattern varied quite a bit, either by class mandate or by other items coming up or just other things that needed addressed but he kept busy.

The impact was slowly building. His rebuilt muscles were growing steadily, having a smooth growth was the most important. That was a minor stickler, despite his efforts many of those without physical quirks were still outshining him physically, but his plans were aimed at a long term plan. Besides, as a rescue hero it was less important to be the strongest and more important to be adaptable to different environments and able to keep going no matter what, both were areas he excelled at.

His training with Jonathan had shifted as well. They did proper sparing now, rather than just guided techniques. Though Daniel could tell their matches were treated in the same way Jonathan might treat a child. Still it helped to grow rapidly to see the techniques, feel the actual contact of a hit and the weight of a throw. He obviously was several levels below his roommate in skill but he felt far more confident in his abilities.

Quirk wise he pushed his limits there as well. Within his own body he focused on bloodflow and recovery. Strength and speed would grow steadily for quite a while, he wasn't worried there, but the real goal was to be able to run at 100% all the time. Consistent and continuous performance would win most races. Externally he worked as well, it was different form the safe, familiar world of his body but pushing felt much like weight lifting and hopefully it would breed strength, and something itched on the edge of his mind whenever he tried, as if the simple trick were on the verge of becoming something new.

23. WorkingMoogle Well-Known Member

School Entrance
    Qic'acoiqie Va Xoic'wemkl flew gracefully, gliding on tiny wings. Flight was just one of many new and interesting developments. Everything was new and interesting! Even the idea that things could be new, or things could be interesting! He didn't really understand how one morning he knew so much more than before any more than how one morning he had wings. It simply was, and there were better things to spend his energy discovering than questions like that.

This morning he was on the hunt. He had caught the scent earlier, somewhere nearby, and now it was time for a good breakfast. He had been told on a number of occasions that this place provides food at the "cafeteria" but they always overcooked the meat and only very rarely had the juicy bugs so this morning he would hunt. A chilly breeze shifted in the wind -- something else that was new the idea that chill could mean something other than time to rest and wait for warmth -- and he caught the faint hint of mouse.

He pumped his wings and leaned, shifting his flight to scan the ground and after a moment he spotted the white fur of his soon-to-be-breakfast. Glowing red fire seeped between his teeth as he resisted the urge to incinerate the creature, hitting it from here would be hard, and even if he did there might not be enough left for a proper meal. Instead he dove, lunging at the creature with his clawed hands.

At the last moment the mouse broke, sprinting off to flee from the descending dragon. Qic'acoiqie Va Xoic'wemkl cursed as he hit the ground tumbling. Rolling to his feet he scanned for it, mice were fast, faster than he was, trying to scramble after it would be futile. But if he could get close--

He scanned the area and leapt, a short flight only a few feet above the ground. The mouse would evade, of course, but if he could cut off the directions it had to flee he could get closer. He chased the mouse towards one of the buildings ignoring the shouts and protests from the humans. Finally when it was briefly cornered against the wall he roared.

It was an immensely loud and deep roar, something that had no business coming from a creature of his size, and it cut through the air with the primal force of a hunter. People all over the area turned to look at him, in surprise mostly, but his attention was not with the humans but on the mouse. The mouse briefly froze, chilled to the bone by the power of his roar, and Qic'acoiqie Va Xoic'wemkl took the chance to leap again.

This time he was on target, slamming into the mouse with the full force of his charge. He pinned the tiny creature down, dragon strength easily overpowering it, and with a careful bite he tore out the throat of his breakfast. He gave another roar of triumph over his kill. He inhaled sharply and let out a slow but steady breath of fire. With deft care he charred away the fur and the outer layers of the flesh. With a satisfied smile he tore into his meal.

24. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Today was the day!

Classes where over for the day once more, and once more, he trekked onwards towards the beach, searching for that distinct shape. That being unlike anything he had seem before, that eye catching color that stood out in the calming blue waves. He had been sidetracked last time with talk from his classmates, but this time, he was on a hunt. His curiousity would be satisfied this day, one way or another! Even with the chillier breeze than normal, such a thing would not deter his determination in his task. He would be reunited once more with the elusive specimen, midday winds be darned, and nothing would distract him from his goal!

He then noticed a familiar face from not too long ago sitting on the coarse ground, engaged in a book by the rising and falling waves, hair gently floating in the breeze. It was that Mimi girl from the Showcase not too long ago! While he wasn't able to actually talk with her much at the event, or for that matter even see her match, he did catch a recording one of the students had posted of it on their phone. Sure, it being vertical might have drained some of the spectical of it, but even still, it was an amazing sight to behold. Especially since she won against Colette, he hadn't seen her fight before but he heard her quirk was pretty strong, and her fighting skills proved to be pretty crazy too!

Wasting no time in hesitant thoughts, Victor walked up towards the blonde with a pep in his step and a smile on his face. "You're that Mimosa girl, correct? From the Showcase last month?"
    @Hollow

25. Hollow 113 Exp.

Sand Castles
    -The Sound A Conch Shell Makes When Pressed Against The Ear-

Mimosa Merryweather
    GHH - Beach // Late Afternoon
    @Wizzrobevox

If the library, with its dusty scent of books and stationary sounds, was her favorite place to be in, the beach was a very close second. Even in this late stage of Winter, with the chilly wind blowing sharply against her and making her snuggle deeper into her scarf, she enjoyed just sitting with her legs crossed in front of her. Crazy it might be, her shoes were off and her feet were digging underground, toes playing with the sand. A small pile of sea shells next to her betrayed the breaks she had taken from studying the textbook on her lap.

Unusual as it was, Mimi was having a hard time focusing on the current chapter. Her mind kept running to other places, replaying and working through conversations she'd had these past couple of days. Even though her eyes were sharp on the words, her sight was far away.

The girl was alone in the area. No one else was crazy enough to visit the beach when it was this cold out - she was sure the tip of her nose and cheeks were flushed red. With the calming rumble of the nearby waves and the theoretical (because it was still cold!) warmth of the sunset, it would have been the perfect place to carry on her studying if she could stop being an idiot and actually focus.

The wind blew a particularly strong blast against her and her fingers weren't enough to keep the pages still. Seeing them fly in front of her, Mimi reached the conclusion this simply wasn't a good day for history. That was alright though, she also had an assignment to work on for English.

It was as she was switching materials that the sudden approach of another student startled her slightly, reminding her of the need to work on her environmental perception.

Victor. Same year. Red Lion. Probably in the Action Hero curriculum. It was impossible not to know him, his flashy attitude made sure of that. He'd won against Vino in the school showdown the Vice Principals had organized and the victory given some flare to his name. Still, she personally hadn't been able to shake the first impression she had gained of him, when he'd approach her shouting like a mad man and shaking her shoulders as if she was holding the answers to the universe itself...Mimi was fairly sure he was on a constant sugar high.

Being able to observe him without being a victim to his hyper activeness or hearing him shout his soul out into the world made wonders to correct that impression though. With wild curls and a boyish grin, he looked harmless. So she smiled back.

"You can call me Mimi."

Putting the notebook she had been the process of bringing out back inside her shoulder bag, the girl got up and dusted the sand off her clothes before picking up her discarded shoes and looking back at Victor. "Walk with me?"

"It's cold today, I was thinking some company might make it a little easier to face it," she invited despite not really waiting for his reply before she started the trek down the beach, closer to the shore. "What brings you here?"

26. Island In the Sun

William Westley

William Westley slumped in his chair, letting out an exaggerated sigh. "This is awful. It's been a month, a whole month, and I've made zero progress with her. I hate to say it, but I think I'm running out of ideas. I'm not sure I can make this work." He took a pause, likely for dramatic effect. "Well, I do have one idea. It's risky, but high risk, high reward, and all that, right guys?"

None of the club members seemed to be paying any attention to him, each in their own little world. Elendel Specter (https://forums.hero-academia.com/threads/our-hero-academia-a-boku-no-hero-academia-rp-sign-ups-always-welcome.1076680/page-3#post-55766549), for example, flipped to the next page on a book he was reading. He glanced up periodically, meeting the club president's gaze, but that was only to satisfy the latter's unquenching need for attention.

"This is serious!" Westley threw his hands in the air. "I'm about to describe the greatest plan I've ever thought up, and you guys aren't even paying attention!"

"We are," Rae Hart (https://forums.hero-academia.com/threads/our-hero-academia-a-boku-no-hero-academia-rp-sign-ups-always-welcome.1076680/page-16#post-55773620) responded, shifting her attention away from her homework. "It's kinda hard not to."

"Thank you." The young man smiled, placing his right hand over his heart, flattered by that remark. "It's a gift to command a room the way I do. Maybe if you guys keep hanging out with me, you'll acquire it too."

Rae wanted to respond to this but decided that it wasn't worth the trouble. What would likely happen was that she would point out that her comment wasn't a compliment. He would ask her what she meant, unable to fathom the idea of having any negative qualities whatsoever. Then, she'd try to explain, but about halfway through, she'd realize that it was going in one ear and out the other, prompting her to end the discussion with an exhausted 'never mind.'

"What do you have in mind?" Elendel tilted his head, curious as to what the young man was plotting.

Elendel never liked his hair-brained schemes, most of them involving public displays or confrontations with strangers, but this one had his curiosity. Westley spent the last month trying so many different things, each crazier than the last. That said something when his first scheme involved luring the Grand Heroics Cooking Club out of their clubroom and then using the kitchen to bake princess cakes.

"This isn't going to be like when you 'accidentally' ran into her at the mall, right?" Rae rolled her eyes. "That was embarrassing."

"I hope it's not like what happened at the noodle shop…" Elendel rubbed his forehead, beginning to sweat at the thought of what happened that day.

"I told you not to talk about that!" Westley's face turned red at the mention of it. "That… was not ideal. How was I supposed to know that–"

Rae coughed. "Focus, hero."

"Ah, right, sorry. You guys were getting me off-topic." Westley sat up straight, adjusting his tie. Then, as he spoke, a wry smile formed, "Here's how I'm gonna win Mallory over: I'm gonna get her a dragon."

"A… dragon?" Elendel repeated, then giving Westley his full attention.

"This is it." Rae brought her hand to her face, speaking to nobody in particular. "William Westley has officially lost his mind. It only took two semesters, but it finally happened. He cracked."

"You might say it's crazy now, but by this time next week, you're gonna be talking about how brilliant I am." Westley's smile continued to grow. "I know I said that about the last couple schemes, but hear me out. This one is the icing on the cake, metaphorically speaking, of course. I'm not baking another cake. That was a catastrophe that I have no intention of repeating."

"Behold!" He produced a stack of papers and dropped them on the desk. "His name is Qix. He's a western branded gecko that developed hyper intelligence, among other things. He's both smarter and stronger than most of you. He's amazing, kinda like me, but in dragon form."

"That's…" Rae snatched one of the print-outs and began leafing through it. "I don't even know what to say to that. For one thing, you can't just give a person to another person. If he's half as smart as you say he is, then he has to agree to this dumb idea of using him to impress a girl."

"Why would he ever go along with this?" she followed up.

"Because I'm rich," Westley answered. "Like most problems, money is the solution. You see, my dear Rae, dragons like gold. I have a lot of gold. Ergo–"

Rae interrupted, "He isn't even a real dragon."

"Then I'll bribe him with insects or something. I don't know. The point is that I have this in the bag," he stated. "How would you react if somebody tried to impress you with a dragon, like, a dragon of all things? If there's one thing that I know about bitches, it's that they love dragons!"

@Atlantic Storm @EvilMoogle

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  27. WorkingMoogle Well-Known Member

Qix
    @Island @Atlantic Storm
    Pleasantly filled by his meal Qic'acoiqie Va Xoic'wemkl's instincts told him to find a sunny rock to lie down on and sleep through most of the day. However, as was becoming more and more common, this instinct was fought by a second instinct to explore and learn. He went with the latter today; this was a "school" after all, he came here to learn not to nap, and he found a pleasant spot by a heater to sleep at night that would do just as well as a nice hot rock.

He eyed the dorms first, there were so many rooms there that he wasn't supposed to go in. Clearly that means they held great secrets, secrets he would discover one day. But he had already been warned about it twice this week, threatened with "detention" that he understood to be some sort of boredom torture if he persisted. Better to wait for a few days for things to cool off there.

The library stood out as well, some instinct within him positively bubbled at the thought of so much knowledge gathered in one place. A few months ago he couldn't have even comprehended the idea of the smallest fraction of that knowledge, or even the idea of knowledge being stored and passed on to others, but now he could easily lose himself in there for weeks. He knew classes would assign reading however so he would have chances there.

People though, humans, "classmates." Those were a different sort of puzzle, one which the school seemed to devote little time to. That made sense, he supposed, humans grew up with other humans and likely had their own system of instincts to interact with each other. Maybe one day he would write a book of his own studying humans and their strange rituals.

With that in mind for his project for now he flew towards the cafe, ignoring the occasional comment from the humans below. While he didn't care for the food in the cafeteria the scents frequently were intriguing and there were always lots of people there, and perhaps something interesting to study.

28. Kenju I Run The Asylum

Dimitri vs Ervine
    Supervisor: Selik Furst AKA Zyklop

@Tenma

Dimitri Alexandrof

"Ah...Ahh..What the hell is this quirk!?!?"

Dimitri struggled with the straight jacket tightening around his body. He gritted his teeth and cursed, all the while several viewers got a chuckle out of the humorous sight before them. "Red Robin!" Dimitri announced and as such the metal bird collected the iron sand around the surrounding area, more notably, the spikes sticking out from the straight jacket began to disintegrate and and suck into the missing structures of the steel beast. His eyes held a steady anger but nevertheless he studied his enemy.

'His quirk doesnt make any sense, from the looks of it, anything he touches can be transformed to his benefit,' he thought to himself. His eyes momentarily shifted on the ground to the fabric that was his green trench coat. This further fanned the flames. "Ublyudok, that was my favorite coat!" he complained before the brown-haired swordsman charged forth with bastard sword in hand. Yet Dimitri was also just as quick to react, or should say, Red Robin was. Upon his command, the winged beast not only began to generate iron sand, but also rapidly flapping it's metal wings in place. The resulting action sent strong forces of wind blowing in the opposite direction of Ervine, causing the mystery student to be slowed down before he could stop the long range striker.

"Strelyat!" the newly formed cannon ball shot out immediately as it was finished, the incredible force of it's speed and power being amplified thanks to the boost from the already harsh winds. With no way of evading in such a tight situation, Ervine could only defend, using the flat of his insane blade to with stand the strike. An annoying rang resonated throughout everyone's ears once the two objects made contact. Ervine's feet left the earth as he was sent hurling backwards. Despite managing to fend off against the close shot with all his might, Dimitri knew well that such an impact would send a resounding painful shockwave through Ervine's hands and arms.

Such a moment allowed Dimitri to be swooped up by his metallic creation and begin to soar above. "That should do it, time to finish thi-" but before the russian could finish his sentence, that damned grotesque sword of bone and flesh stabbed through the metal bird. "What!?" Dimitri stumbled on top of the now punctured and falling scrap beast. It was only now did he realize that a piece of bone from the sword cut across his shoulder. "Tch! What the hell, with those messed up arms, did he still managed to throw this ridiculous sized sword at me!?"

He continued to fall but the fight was not out of him just yet. He stared harshly at the now heavily breathing freak. No, this wasn't some way of meaninglessly glareing at his foe. Dimitri wasn't looking at Ervine, he was looking 'behind' him. At the same time the metal bird beneath him began to disintegrate, iron sand began to form the shape of Red Robin several feet behind his target. Only now did that shit-talker realize the winged shadow looming before him and quickly turn around.

Dimitri crashed and rolled along the dirty and hard ground. He caught a few scrapes here and there but nothing major besides the cut from before. A thunderous sound echoed echoed from Red Robin, the same sound that signaled another cannon ball being fired. "Let's see how your arms and hands withstand this!"

Just as Dimitri had figured, Ervine had quickly recovered that sword of bone and meat in his grasp. Once again the two objects would meet head-to-head, but his movement was not fast enough. Ervine had managed to scrape against the cannonball with his blade, allowing the trajectory to diverge and miss, but at the cost of his large weapon being flung of out his hands for the strike.
    Growing increasingly annoyed and impatient, Dimitri, on one knee, roared, "Red Robin! Take him out!".

He did not need to speak in order to give his commands, but that was simply the kind of emotions boiling up within the boy. Acting immediately, the gallant metal bird charged and tackled it's prey. It's speed did not slow down, for the mechanical bird, pressed up against Ervine, continued to cut across the training field. "That's right, I can't freely use magnetism. My quirk only allows me to create a bird, but you shouldn't underestimate it my idiotic friend. And more importantly you shouldn't underestimate my intelligence. All I have to do is keep pushing you and let Red Robin take you out of the ring. Game over,"

29. Karma15 The Naive Hero

Enter: The Journalist​

It was an uneventful Sunday afternoon when Amelia met the four. Desperation fostered Amelia’s resolved and was the catalyst to the change that would mark her.It was purely serendipitous that Amelia Stoneheart crossed paths with the Immortal Spirit. The golden haired young woman thought it to once again be the working of dumb journalist luck. Being a reporter meant sometimes delving into realms of divinity, some outcomes were meant to happen.

Amelia, who had been frantically scurrying through the streets, had stumbled upon the illuminating gleam of hope. It may not have been hope entirely, for it was an emotion of far darker roots and not all entirely pure in intent. As soon as she saw the embroidered patch stamped onto Nala's jacket, she acted with the adrenaline-fueled apprehension and moved with precision. Panting and short of breath, Amelia stopped the group in their tracks. Her eyes still mitigated that illuminating gleam of hope, sprinkled with a smidgen of desolation. The flavors came together to power her hidden ambition.

"Save us!" She cried out to the bunch.

“ Us? Are you in danger?” Nala moved the blonde aside and did a sweep of the street. “I don’t see anyone Miss. Are you being followed?”

“Me. Save me. I need your help. You’re a hero right, isn’t that what you do?”

“Reading people’s minds isn’t part of my skillset so I’m afraid you’re going to have to be give me something to go work with.”

Short of breath and beginning to show irritation at the woman’s jeering attitude, the woman urged the band of heroes inside. Nala understood the woman’s apprehension and recalled her students back inside. The kids followed suit without a complaint being uttered; they were completely drawn to the strange woman and curious to discover the root of her dilemma.

“I need protection.”

“What led you to believe that I was a pro?”

“The logo on your jacket. It’s from Grand Heroics High isn’t? If I lived in a cave my whole life maybe it would have gone unnoticed.” Amelia said, equally as derisive as the inquiring hero.

“I, no to be more precise we, are being followed by someone. I arrived at San Diego in late February to prepare-“

“There you go again. Who is we? “

“My brothers. Arzo and Ulrich.” Amelia said, wishing Nala would not cut her off. “When I first got here I already suspected that I was being followed. The goosebumps, that eerie vibe you get when someone hovers over your shoulder. At first, I passed it off as simply paranoia and blamed it on my rattled nerves, it isn’t every day that you plan a family reunion.”

“Family reunion? I thought these were your brothers?”

“It’s complicated.”

“Well then enlighten me.” Nala said flatly. “Because unless you give me the full story I cannot and will not help you, and even then, it will be under heavy consideration.”

Amelia caught the immersed expressions of the children and then understood. She’s reading you, or trying to. Right now, this is an interrogation. Amelia would have to play her cards right and maneuver about consciously and carefully. This woman was no novice and coupled with the fact that she had students under her supervision, her already guarded state was amplified.

Amelia sighed as if slowly letting go of a heavy weight. “My name is Amelia Stoneheart and my brothers, the one’s I mentioned. I’ve never met them before. I, along with them, are not your average people, even by today’s standards. So much of what we are exists in this gray area and I’m still unravelling it all myself. We are Sensates, tethered by a connection that predates our own existence. What I’m asking of you is not just protection, it’s to help me make this encounter happen. I beg you, please help me see my family."

Joe’s Coffee Shop was notoriously busy on Sunday afternoon and notoriously loud. However, a sphere of silence encircled the rectangular table they all sat in. Breathes were held and gazes were locked as the four took in the mysterious woman’s story.

@Hero @Wizzrobevox

30. Chronos The Wild Card

LT
    Conscious
    Resonance
    @Hero

That was his idea of a joke, perhaps one that was uncommon upon the situation that had been presented before him. The amount of interest or even lack of thereof portrayed by his now companion in the table was about as lively as a graveyard at night hours. Her stare icy like the winter seasons and her demeanor as empty as blank canvas. Perhaps Jet bit more than he could chew, he thought making an assessment of her personality and choice of words, not because he was intimidated, but moreover because he didn’t understand weather or not she had any, or if at all, interest in what occurred before her. Let me explain, in any other situation had a person’s been met with such moment that had occurred, the facet of their mein would demonstrate disregard, displeasure, surprise, joy, discomfort, euphoria or any of the other sentiments when approached by a stranger, the girl before him showed nothing. Her head rose from the seams of her food, looked forwards and responded. Machine like, her tone was empty, held no substance of ideal, drive or emotion. Like a computer almost, as a means of cause and effect. Though we could say that all could be founded on the clauses of cause and effect, but the layers upon layer of that theory were met at their most superficial level in this situation, which makes it all the more interesting. Because she really, truly and genuinely didn’t care. A jute of laughter escaped him at such a vague realization of the moment, this instance was suppose to be something to eliminate boredom, not to sustain it. Perhaps this had a more exuberant explanation or meaning behind it… Or he was overthinking it.

Taking a small sip of drink and he continued. “Are you usually so robotic or is it merely me? Either way, I know you’re in my class, but I don’t even know your name. I’m Jet Marquise, by the way. Mind telling me who you are?”

Colette turned her steep focus onto Jet and the boy felt the coldness vegetation must feel at the first drop of snow. Intermittently she caught the gust of his sentences and supplied a suitable answer. "I know who you are," the girl said flatly "I'm Colette Eagle."

“Not surprising that you know of me. What was it? The suspension, disorderly conduct or the fight against a very peculiar silver-head?” The boy said with much gusto on the tinge of his voice. Though the iciness of her tone made him peer to a more intricate section of this peculiar entity’s personality, he decided to merely delve into the surface. Whatever depths she sustained on her essence was of no interest in the moment. “Ahh, right. I heard of you. You were part of that fight. One you lost. Sorry to hear about that.” said the charcoal haired youth slathered with a hint of sarcasm. “Or, I should say… Why did you even let that girl win? Someone with your iciness should’ve had all the calculated entries to fight against someone who couldn’t really sustain her composure. Maybe you did feel something, even if a little, during that small instance of life?” Or so he thought… Boredom, perhaps that was the ultimate excuse. He didn’t think she was empty, no human is, regardless of their programming. Her mind however seemed to function much like that of a machine, a computer, a mind which sees and stores information through a filter and produces the results which best qualifies it, cause and effect indeed, however, something had to power this function. The human mind didn’t simply respond, in that fight… Colette and Mimi were in fact, equally matched, for Mimi to win was an expected outcome, just as it would’ve been for Colette if she would’ve won. All it took, was a small fumble and that resided entirely on the person before them. Did Mimi grow a latent passion that powered up her ambition to win the fight, or…

“You stare says nothing. You’re good at that.” A wry smirk peered from his lip.

“No. I actually know you from History 101, taught by the Headmistress.” Colette replied, dismissing Jet’s suggestions of where she knew him from. Closing her eyes, Colette took a breath. “Your mind can imagine what it wants to imagine.” Colette’s voice was different, even more languid and empty than it normally was. It sounded like waves sliding up the shore, like warm water under pale light and somehow seductive with an edge of cold. Colette looked at Jet as if he were a new kind of flower, one she wasn’t sure if she liked. “You were dropped as a child, weren't you?" Colette asked him.

"Maybe once or twice," Jet smiled, leaning closer to Colette, his nose inches from hers.

“To answer your question, yes, I did lose,” Colette continued the conversation, “Contrary to what you believe, Mimosa Merryweather is strong and I did not intentionally let her win. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. The possibility of “a dream” gives humans strength. Mimosa Merryweather does not let mental blocks control her. She confronts her fears and turns those mental blocks into building blocks. One day, she may be the only person left who believes in herself, but it’ll be enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Jet, the world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focused on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts. Earlier you said you were suspended, fought a silvery head boy and was charged with disorderly conduct. This contradicts the path taken by the world’s greatest achievers.”

“Haha….are you always a smartass?” Jet chuckled, resting his fist on his cheek.

“No. Sometimes I’m asleep.” Colette responded, taking a bite of her burger. Once finished, she wiped her mouth with her handkerchief and resumed speaking. “Jet, I felt nothing during my fight with Mimosa Merryweather. I am incapable of feeling. I have never regarded other humans as anything but puppets of a sort, created to fill up an empty world. I divide them into two classes, those I greet because some chance had put them in contact with me, and those I did not greet. But both these categories of individuals are equally insignificant in my eyes.”

Jet stared at Colette as she spoked. He was surprised at how non deflating Colette’s presence could be if she was probed properly.

“My brain is reduced to two impulses, fight or flight. Kill or be killed. There is no place delicate “feelings”. No room for a soul, if you will. All I think about is how to maneuver my body in space so it will survive and where I will find my next meal. Men have nothing in common with me. I will show you what I mean,” Colette drew Jet’s attention to a spider that was crawling across their lunch room table. “Here is a red spider, not so big as a pin's head. Can you imagine an elephant being interested in him? Caring whether he is happy or isn't, or whether he is wealthy or poor, whether his mate returns his love or not, whether his mother is sick or well, whether he is looked up to in society or not, whether his enemies will smite him or his friends desert him, whether his hopes will suffer blight or his political ambitions fail, whether he shall die in the bosom of his family or neglected and despised in a foreign land? These things can never be important to the elephant, they are nothing to her. She cannot shrink her sympathies to the microscopic size of them. Man is to me as the red spider is to the elephant. The elephant has nothing against the spider; she cannot get down to that remote level. I have nothing against man. The elephant is indifferent, I am indifferent. I don't need people, love or adrenaline. I do not need money, clothes or cars. Don't understand me in the wrong way, Jet.”

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017 at 12:38 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List