1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Orochimaru vs Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by RandomLurker, Sep 3, 2009.

1. RandomLurker Quick Brown Fox

If Orochimaru and Mayuri Kurotsuchi would happen to meet and would commence in a fight, what would happen?

Orochimaru has Kabuto on his side if needed and Mayuri has Nemu. They don't have knowledge at the beginning of the fight. Both are fighting to kill but are will retreat if it seems they are going to die. Both are healthy. Both are have all the feats they have shown in Naruto & Bleach manga.

This is one fight of Narutoverse vs Bleachverse I would like to see, since Orochimaru and Mayuri are somewhat similar.
    - They both have all kinds of crazy and creepy technigues.
    - They both do experiments with people.
    - They both have self-modified bodies.
    - They have similar personalities. Both are rarely impressed by their enemis.

2. Hamaru Semi-Active

.......really?

3. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

Mayrui with ease. He has flight, Mayuri also has some ridiculous inventions and H4X as shown in the Szayel fight like reaction enhancing drug. Nemu would probably wipe the floor with Kabuto but that's just me.

4. Teach Dio

If Orochimaru kusanagi's him in half he wins.

5. Shock Therapy Divine Power Monochrome

mayuri wins. bankai and orochimaru dies

6. Madam Mizukage No kunoichi is my equal

You can't honestly say that can you?
    Nemu has done nothing, she's probably the
    lowest VC and I think Kabuto would whoop her.

In the end, Captain freakazoid takes them both :)

7. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

No she just delivered a human sized baby and then cleared a path for Mayuri with her super strength if I recall. Nemu would stomp Jidambo who got stomped by a seated officer level opponent, that alone is enough. She effortlessly excavates Szayel's hidden laboratory using only her bare hands.

Like his own body, Mayuri has implanted various modifications and chemicals within Nemu to use against his opponents. Nemu is mostly immune to the poisons used by Mayuri, including the deadly one used in his Bankai, as well as possesses within herself an augmentation chemical that ultimately does in Szayel Aporro Granz.

I think Mayuri stated somewhere she was mean to have more durability than any normal human or Shinigami during the Uryuu fight, not sure. Not sure if she can fly like other soul reapers.

Does she have a shikai? I don't think we've ever seen her use one. If she did then it would make her stronger.

8. hammer Active Member

maryui uses his needle and heals his whole body

mayrui will be like oh your a snake? I GOT THIS DRUG HERE SEE THAT KILLS SNAKES

mayrui is haxed with batmen prep

9. Itachi2000 Invincible

Bleach is higher than Naruto in Terms of Powerscaling this is the easiest way to explain it
    Hanatarou>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Shodai, Madara, Tailed Beasts, Pein, Sasuke, Naruto, All current Kage and the remaining Akatsuki

10. Madam Mizukage No kunoichi is my equal

Alright I'll give you Nemu, I forgot about that stuff but

That's total bull, he would die before his knife fills up and he can use that move of his.

11. Utopia Realm Love me?

Mayuri says "BAN-KAI!"

12. Itachi2000 Invincible

Yes he can his Zanpaktou can absorb all the damage he received and transfer it to his enemy meaning if he died he can transfer his death to his enemy too much HAX by Kubo :nod

13. Madam Mizukage No kunoichi is my equal

No, he has to actually take the hits and survive until the gauge fills up.

14. LegendaryBeauty Queen of Slugs & Drugs

Tsunade blind sides and curbstomps. :xzaru

In all seriousness, I might give this to Mayuri. His bankai is probably better than Yamata no Orochi. :hmm Or Orochimaru could use Futon: Daitoppa to blow the deadly gas back at Mayuri and Nemu...?

In that case, Orochimaru wins.

15. Itachi2000 Invincible

or he could just transfer it automatically :nod
    ? What are you serious let's see
    Shunpo
    Reatsu Crush

Bankai
    Preptime
    Mayuri Rape especially the Bolded Part

16. Onomatopoeia In a word: Brilliant

How dare RandomLurker insult the great Kurotsuchi-sama by comparing him to that waste of skin Orochimarul. :angry

Considering she can survive delivering a human sized baby, I'd say it's guaranteed she's pretty durable.

I don't see any reason why she shouldn't.

She's never shown it, but I'm pretty sure having a shikai is a pre-requisite for being a lieutenant.
    Mayuri and Nemu are both immune to Mayuri's bankai's poison.

17. Lord Stark King of Winter

Mayuri solo's the verse :zaru
    Yes Nemu can take it alone, she's faster, and most likely has Shikai.
    X

We know she has a Zanpaktou.

Also Bankai isn't necessary Shikai solo's Oro.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytckMZFyI5s&feature=channel

If he cuts oro he will be paralized. Asogijizo>>>>Kusanagi btw.

18. Robert Haydn Evil Genius

I know people think Bleach > Naruto
    That's usually true but Orochimaru has a real chance here.

IN a way, he's a lot less human than Mayuri. With all the experiments he's done on himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't slowed down at all by Mayuri's Shikai or Bankai poison. In fact, that technique where he crawls out of his mouth could trump them both.

He'll use his sword and they'll have a good old sword fight. (Mayuri is a crappy swordsman BTW) Than if Kurotsuchi can't blitz him, he'll have to use Bankai. With his library of jutsu, Orochimaru really would have a shot. Mayuri wins in the end, but it won't be easy.

Nemu vs Kabuto would be interesting

19. Lord Stark King of Winter

Thats some theory you've got there. However Mayuri's ears become scythes, his arms shoot out. He can turn into goo by stabbing himself. He's also alot faster than Oro.

Also Nemu vs. Kabuto would last all of 2 seconds, because nemu is also alot faster than Orochimaru.

Orochimaru has never shown poison immunity so I doubt it.

20. Robert Haydn Evil Genius

He doesn't need to be immune, I'm saying that skin shedding move could get rid of poison and paralysis.

21. Lord Stark King of Winter

Mayuri's Shikai attacks the nervous system. And then picks out the signals for pain, and cut off all the rest.

22. Emperor Joker The Clown Prince Advisor

Captain Batman wins, he goes Bankai and lets Baby Caterpillar demon do the work.

23. Shoddragon Active Member

mayuri gives orochimaru super super super human reflexes so great orochimaru's body cannot keep up with his reflexes. mayuri then proceeds to stick his sword through orochimaru's heart where he will feel teh pain for a thousand years. thee end.

24. Onomatopoeia In a word: Brilliant

No he doesn't.

Mayuri's not human at all. Suck it, Oro. :zaru

Irrelevant. Prove he's immune to any of Mayuri's poison.

Not realy.

There's nothing to suggest that this is the case. In fact, considering that Kenpachi was forced to learn how to use traditional fighting style by Yamamoto when he became a captain, it's more likely that he has at least adequate swordsmanship skill.

List this library of jutsus that would be even remotely effective on Mayuri. And don't be making shit up that he's never used before.

And what's stopping Mayuri from infecting him again? He's a sitting duck while he's puking himself out, and it's not like Mayuri's bankai blows one puff of poison and disappears, it sticks around spewing poison for as long as Mayuri wants it to.

25. Colonel Awesome Lol

For Orochimaru to vomit himself up: He can't use that if he gets hit by Mayur's Shikai, since he kind has to, you know, move.

26. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

Extension Arm: His left arm can extend out like a grappling hook. When the arm is attacked it explodes on impact, but with his regenerative serum, this is not a problem (though it does cause him serious pain.)

Hidden Kusarigama: He is able to pull part of his ear out to form a scythe attached to a rope-like ligament for use as a kusarigama. It is easily as sharp as a standard Zanpakutō, and he is quite skilled in it's use.

Environment Melding Technique: Another one of Mayuri's abilities likely achieved scientifically is his ability to meld with the color and texture of the environment. It was shown when he was attempting to track the Ryoka in Soul Society. When he reveals himself the topical camouflage flakes away.

Organ Replacement Surgery: Most impressively, he has demonstrated the ability to replace functional internal organs with false ones, a feat he performs on himself and his lieutenant to safeguard them from injury. This particular operation is conceived of and carried out in the span of less than an hour.

Superhuman Drug: Mayuri has manufactured a "superhuman drug" that can slow down a person's perception of time. The drug is kept in a bottle by him, but also inside Nemu's body, which is blue in appearance. It is able to make one second seem like 100 years for the unfortunate victim to whom it is administered. An undiluted dose of the drug causes the senses to speed up trillions of times while the relatively "slow" body fails to keep up, resulting in paralysis; on the other hand, it is implied that a diluted dose of the drug can greatly enhance the user's reaction speed.

Hojiku-Zai (Regenerative Serum): Mayuri has also developed a "regenerative serum," which can regrow limbs upon injection, and looks like some sort of green chemical. Of course, it can be used to restore less major injuries as well, as seen with Uryū and Renji.

Mayuri was shown easily outrunning Uryū's Flying Screen Step technique after the latter stated it to be faster than flash steps. Final Form Uryuu stomped him though.

Retractable Blades: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō can produce numerous blades which can also extend from its chest, allowing it to run through and skewer opponents. This, used simultaneously with its poison makes Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō particularly lethal to anyone that cannot keep a safe distance, which is also difficult due to its immense size. Instead of the blades, it can also apparently devour an opponent after it charges into them, killing them.

Self-Destruct Protocol: Mayuri has also physically modified Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō itself so that it will self-destruct and return to its sealed state if it were to attack him.

Do note any captain would destroy Jidambo who is below seated officer. Mayuri could down Orochimaru in one hit if he wanted. There's always that mine he had made for Uryu and perhaps kido. Flight should also be available for Mayuri.

27. Omnirix Magician's Red

28. Xaosin Studious One

Dang it Omnirix you beat me to it :LOS.
    I'm pretty sure it would end up nothing like that.

I think if Muyuri doesn't blitz orochi off the bat, they might both end up poisoning the other, assuming Muyuri doesn't have an antidote for snake venom.

Otherwise Muyuri head-chops.

29. Onomatopoeia In a word: Brilliant

30. Xaosin Studious One

If you read it like the fiction it is, you see both have much of a chance as :awesome and :zaru.

31. Plague Punches People in the Face

I'm gonna side with Orochimaru on this one. Mayuri is good, but with all the summons, and substitution jutsu and what not, Mayuri is at a disadvantage, all he really has over Oro, is flight.

32. Zaelapolopollo Master of the Fates of Arda

Whoever wins, we lose. Both of them are two of the grossest characters I've ever seen.

Also by the simple fact they let a monster like Mayuri be a Captain it makes me think the Soul Society is just as crappy and fucked up as Aizen's gang.

33. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

Blame Urahara for that. He let Mayuri out.

34. Zaelapolopollo Master of the Fates of Arda

Well it's not just Mayuri that makes me question the competency or goodness of the Soul Society. Fanatics like Yamamoto who enforce any law blindly are just as bad.