1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

ONE PUNCH MAN ORIGINAL WEB COMIC DISCUSSION !!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Featured Manga February 2013' started by cajunman380, Feb 9, 2013.

1. cajunman380 Member

Hi, I figured since the one punch man MOM was made a reality, then a thread regarding the original comic wouldnt be a bad idea.

As you may or may not know, there is an original web comic made by ONE which the current manga more or less follows. Its at 88 chapters and there has been some interesting events occuring. I was wondering if anybody had any idea as to what occured in the following scenes. I will place them in spolier tags:

Spoiler:
    After saitama defeats Volos, there is a conversation between him and volos who is now a dying burned corpse. I know from a bit of information beforehand that volos was much like Saitama in the sense that he had no strong opponent to fight till Saitama came around. I wonder what he said to Saitama before he died?

The conversation between Saitama and Hero slayer Garu around 87. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be great.

This aside you can share your thoughts on the events in the original comic here. I dunno if all should be placed in spoilers since the current manga may or may not follow it.

2. gumby2ms Doesn't want a Custom Title

yes i wish there was more updates on original so we'd know where the series is going but author does more then one series at a time and webhosts a site with other interesting looking web-comics. it'd be cool if comics, web-omics and the rest could all go on batato then they could adjust add-revenue to give trans a cut and give access to scans to publishers and allow internet hobbyists to work towards publishing of translated volumes. that and free public access to stuff that is too old to hold a still valid ip over from japan and usa. (properties age certain amount they are public domain like grimm's tales, shakesphere etc ).

3. Zaru ________________________________ Advisor

If only someone could translate the webcomic :( I've read it raw up to the latest chapter, but sometimes I don't even know who is on which side anymore.

4. Death Phoenix Wright

Does anyone have a link to the webcomic?

5. Agmaster Master of Silver

It pops up around NF pretty oft. If I remember to post it after work I will. I wonder what Saitama and that burnt devil guy are talking about.

6. Death Phoenix Wright

7. Robin (=ↀωↀ=)✧

yeah we need a trans of this
    though it's a spoiler you still wanna read ahead :argh (or see in our case XD)

8. Zaru ________________________________ Advisor

X