1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Omni-king Vs Galactus.

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by blademan9999, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Blakk Jakk Space Pirate

It was from Zeno wiping out the timeline. I believe it was GM that calced it.

2. Blαck Groovy Tony

Iirc that feat comes from him appearing on earth when goku pressed the button. Guess his palace is far as hell from there so it should've taken longer than it did.

3. Extravlad Well-Known Member

The Galactus wank in this thread is disgusting. Zeno surely won't lack firepower when the fucker can erase whatever he wants.

"Zeno cannot be defeated" literally stated by Shin.

4. reyatsuguy Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Ampchu Well-Known Member

As if Shin was all that reliable in the first place.

6. Volt manta The Librarian

I'm not quite sure how that works. I'm pretty sure generating an attack that has x speed doesn't guarantee that that attack's speed will automatically scale to you, unless you've been proven to be able to react to it/ move as fast and-or faster than it. Especially since it sounds like this is a scaling based on blast speed, which has even less justification for scaling. I could be wrong (on that last bit in particular), but then no one's provided the calc yet, to my knowledge.

7. Bad Wolf Member

8. Volt manta The Librarian

Which gives you the speed of the destruction, maybe the blast (difficult to say since it doesn't travel, rather expands rapidly), but none of that would scale to Zeno specifically. You don't need to be MFTL and have MFTL reactions to launch an MFTL attack. To note, there are plenty of characters all over fiction that are capable of producing attacks that are far faster than both their own speed and their own reactions. Zeno doesn't get to be his own baseless exception.

9. Blakk Jakk Space Pirate

You're barking up the wrong tree here as I don't calc nor can I really defend that calc as I don't really watch DBS avidly. I'm not GM nor do I speak for him. I'm simply stating there was a calc for Zeno. I never said it was valid or not and that's not really something for me to judge as I said, I can't calc worth a damn.

10. Volt manta The Librarian

You misrepresented that as an attack on you. It's the claims coming from this thread in general that Zeno is capable of contending with Galactus/ the higher-ups of the Marvel universe given raw contest in DC to durability, which there's not too much of a dispute (at this level). Destroyed multiple universes then tanked his own blast, hence multiversal, hence stronger. But all those claims here necessarily rely on Zeno being able to outspeed/ quick draw his opponent before he gets nulled (high tiers in general possess typically a bundle of nasty haxes that makes the DC/ durability issue in general pretty non-dispute). And the true evidence supporting that claim that is seriously shaky.

11. Blakk Jakk Space Pirate

I can't really argue on Zeno's behalf as I'm not an avid DBS viewer nor a calcer. I was stating there existed a calc for Zeno. I know nothing if it's valid but I tend to trust GM's judgment on the matter. If it's invalid, that's fine but don't talk to me as if I'm arguing for the calc when I was simply informing you a calc existed for Zeno that you were asking for.

12. Blade Well-Known Member

he is the -144p version to my 1080p quality :gohanskully

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

Can you explain? I stopped following the recent events at Marvel.

14. Blαck Groovy Tony

Marvel changed it so that his strength/power is measured in/by the age of the universe. So sense secret wars happened recently he was rather weak when Chaos and Order jumped him. Gotta find the scans at some point

15. Blakk Jakk Space Pirate

This is weird considering time has never applied to LT. It's like Marvel really is trying to keep LT down because they have an axe to grind with him.

16. Dreams of Tommorow Member

Also what is Zenos accepted DC?

I thought it was accepted at multiversal last I checked with @God Movement due to Zenos feat in the Goku Black arc.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  17. Blakk Jakk Space Pirate

Pretty sure he still is multiversal and after getting a lengthy lecture about it, the feat you're referring to may not be valid. So really Zeno might be down to whatever the other highest speed feat is in DBS.

18. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

19. Blαck Groovy Tony

Think so, though it's strange, it's as if they completely removed all of his well personality to make him Lt only for him to a punching bag for the plot. Hoping Thanos' current run will crossover so he can help his old pal out :catsupine

20. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

Indeed, honestly Thanos became the overseer of the omniverse in all but name. He even has a hotline with TOAA.

Is very stupid though, Thanos explicitly said Adam would be more powerful than the original LT, having none of the limitations that made the original vulnerable. But he gets killed by Order and Chaos?

21. SSBMonado Well-Known Member

This isn't how it works in DB, though. Whether that concept is common in fiction overall shouldn't matter when there's not a single instance of it (as far as I remember, at least) in DB itself

22. Masterblack06 Trainer of the Poison Type

I think its cause they were getting amped by the First Firmament which allowed them to do it, then again idk what that means for the first firmament power wise

23. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

Something I find interesting is that the First Firmament calls Logos one of multi-eternity systems. Logos replaced LT (temporarily at least)

Does this mean the LT is counted as a system within multi-eternity and thus was always weaker than multi-eternity?