1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  3. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Odaxelagnia: The Anko x Orochimaru Fanclub - Part 1

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by NinjaSheik, Feb 11, 2013.

1. NinjaSheik Member

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

X

Arousal Through Biting. The Fetish of Biting or Being Bitten.

And if Anko X Orochimaru is your fetish, you have (cue Anko) ARRIVED.

Welcome to the fanclub that supports the creepy and mysterious relationship between Anko and Orochimaru. From apprenticeship to abandonment, it’s whatever happened in-between that shrouds this duo in mystery.

Whether you appreciate the two as a couple, a student and teacher, a tale of revenge, or your classic love/hate story, come join and chat!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  2. NinjaSheik Member

X

X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  3. NinjaSheik Member

4. NinjaSheik Member

@Kimmie: Nope, it was never mentioned in the manga. Anime only.

And don't think too much about the timeline. Yeah, it's confusing. The anime and the manga are just...too unstable right now. I blame Kishi-sensei because it's bad enough he messed up the timeline for Kakashi's generation and all.

@Tazmo: Can you please unlock the old thread so I can transfer the Fanfiction list over here, please?

5. kimmieKIMBLEE Otogakure no Shinobi

Okay! :D Btw, latest chapter is awesome!! Orochimaru is sooo cool~ <3 it's like... ooh~ he showed tobirama who's d boss!! XDD

6. NinjaSheik Member

Yeah, it's so awesome! :X3

I post link to MangaStream as soon it's up!

@Tazmo: Hey, Tazmo! Hope you got my PM. Please move the Fanfiction list from the old thread to the new one, please. Or let me do it by unlocking the old thread for a minute. I just to need to copy and paste and it'll be done in 10 seconds flat.

7. NinjaSheik Member

Link~ X

All right, here's the link to the newest chapter on MangaStream! :)

That chapter was really interesting! I love Suigetsu's expression throughout the whole thing. :amuse And does anyone besides me find it funny how Suigetsu was hiding behind Lord Orochimaru the whole time? :laugh Not too long ago, he was keeping his distance from our Snake Sannin.

Lord Orochimaru doesn't seem to mind, though. :wink

8. Sayyadina New Member

So Orochimaru is just all submissive to Sasuke now? WTF? There's something really weird going on here.

9. NinjaSheik Member

Yes, indeed! smile-big And that, my dear Sayya-chan, is what we're waiting to find out. Ah, you gotta love the mystery! :amuse

10. kimmieKIMBLEE Otogakure no Shinobi

that's true... i hate the fact that Orochimaru is being submissive to Sasuke but I just convinced myself that he's curious about the truth as well... XDD

And yes! Suigetsu's sooo cute clinging to Oro like that! I wish I was the one clinging to him though :p

I'm also curious about the real reason behind Orochi's decision to crush the Leaf... (accdg to Sasuke it's not just because of a whim.. ) More and more things about Orochimaru's inner thoughts are unraveling!!! I love Kishi!!

11. NinjaSheik Member

Inner thoughts! smile-big I love inner thoughts!

I gotta admit, seeing this side of Orochimaru is kinda...nice. :) Even though it is a bit strange. :amuse

12. Sayyadina New Member

I'm not sure I like this side of him. I mean, at first it was interesting, but if Kishi keeps making him servile to his golden boy Sasuke I will ragequit the manga.
    Maybe after this whole Hokage thing we'll see his old fierceness return.
    Plus...Anko?

13. NinjaSheik Member

He's acting cordial, that much is true. Actually, I'm not surprise. He's always been like this with Sasuke, right? I think he has...:huh

I want to see Anko-chan so badly! :cry

14. Sayyadina New Member

To an extent. He's also seen being somewhat harsh with him early in Shippuden: "You will NOT use that attack."
    I guess he realizes he can't boss Sasuke around anymore, but I'm just so sick of seeing Sasuke getting preferential treatment in every single circumstance.

15. NinjaSheik Member

Now, now, let's all calm down. :amuse

Sasuke... He's a complicated case. Some characters can't help feel for the guy, but it's because Sasuke's the way he is right now is what makes him a perfect target for manipulation. Obviously, Orochimaru's planning something. He's got nothing better to do than assist his so-called "vessel".

16. Sayyadina New Member

I suppose. But Princess Sasuke just keeps pissing me off. It seems like nearly everything in the plot has happened either because of him or for him. I just can't wait until Orochimaru makes his move, because you're right, it's going to happen at some point. We know he still wants Sasuke's sharingan.

17. NinjaSheik Member

What surprises me the most Orochimaru said that he'll allowed all of the Hokage to enter the war. But then again, he hates Tobi and Madara...:amuse

18. Sayyadina New Member

I think that's a bit of the old Orochimaru showing through. He likes chaos, but only if it's chaos he's engineered himself. I think he'd find it interesting to see the Kages all in battle at the same time. However, he's still got the leash; if they get too out of control for his liking, he'll do away with them without so much as a second thought, as he showed with Tobirama. Also, if any of them get killed, it would provide him with another sadistic taste of revenge.

19. NinjaSheik Member

That's a very Orochimaru-like input, Sayya-chan. smile-big

20. Sayyadina New Member

Hehehe. I guess all that RP has paid off.

21. NinjaSheik Member

Lol~! :laugh You role-play?

22. Sayyadina New Member

Kukuku. I guess all that RP has paid off. XD

23. NinjaSheik Member

Anyway, I just hope Lord Third Hokage mentions Anko to Orochimaru. :amuse I don't like how Kishi-sensei is treating her. :( Sure, Anko is a minor character, but he did stated all those years ago that Anko was his fave female character "because of her relationship with Orochimaru". I just hope he'll broach on this subject soon.

24. Sayyadina New Member

25. NinjaSheik Member

It'd be kinda funny if Suigetsu makes stupid expressions and comments if Third Hokage does bring up the subject to Orochimaru.

It seems like Suigetsu isn't afraid of Orochimru anymore, seeing as he clutches onto him like a shield. Surprise that Orochimaru doesn't mind, but it is funny. :laugh

26. Sayyadina New Member

It is funny. I guess he figures he's got less to fear from Oro than he does the Kage.
    And yes, I do roleplay Orochimaru on Tumblr.

27. NinjaSheik Member

Man, where is everyone lately...? Cute-chan and LilMiss-chan isn't there. I wonder if I contact another admin to unlock the old thread for a minute so I can copy and paste the Fanfiction List here.

The Kages aren't that scary. Maybe the Second, but the First is pretty mellow. :amuse Kinda underwhelming for the man known was the God of Shinobi.

28. Sayyadina New Member

Yeah, Hashirama is very laid back. But I'm sure he's quite scary when he's fighting.

29. NinjaSheik Member

I have no doubt about that. :)

30. LilMissAnko Spooky Boogie

Well! Remember Xand Xpanel? I'm sure some more backstory is coming our way for our darling snakester :villa :<3 And where there's pre part one orochimaru, there better be young anko:gun

31. kimmieKIMBLEE Otogakure no Shinobi

Gawd, Sasuke's pissing me off too!!! I want him to realize that he can't get anything he wants so easily!!! :mad

And I wonder what'll the Konoha guys think when they saw the Hokages and when they found out that Orochimaru 'helped' them against Madara.... :amuse

Yeah, I hope that Kishi still remembers that Anko is his favorite female character. I can't wait for the flashback to finish so that I can finally see if Anko will make her appearance. :(

32. NinjaSheik Member

Seeing a backstory would be interesting! smile-big

Hey, LilMiss-chan, do you happen to know any admins around here who can unlock the old thread so I can copy and paste the Fanfiction List over here?

33. LilMissAnko Spooky Boogie

hmm... I don't, well not well, anyway. I think* (and things could have changed) there should be a thread around here where you can make requests for them to do so... goes off to look

X

34. NinjaSheik Member

Okay, I'll try them.

Thanks, LilMiss-chan. :)

35. Kenneth

SAVEd whore

Deterministrator Administrator

i fixed the first posts for you, come find me next time and i'll take care of it~

36. NinjaSheik Member

37. Sayyadina New Member

The new chapter is out in case anyone is interested. Looks like Hashirama and Madara have known each other for longer than we thought.

38. NinjaSheik Member

Yeah, I was surprised by it, too! smile-big They're so cute! :love

39. NinjaSheik Member

WOW! The website's format has changed since I've been gone! :O

Anyway, the club's been really dead since the manga is currently in "Flashback Mode"! To prep things up, here's cool picture of Anko that was uploaded today on DA.

X

Also, for all of you gamers out there, if you haven't heard yet, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is out in stores! Remember to support the series itself by buying the mangas, watching the show on legal streaming sites like Hulu or Crunchyroll, watching on Toonami or Neon Alley, and by buying the DVDS! :) It's only the way to ensure that Viz can get enough money to license more episodes!

40. LilMissAnko Spooky Boogie

ugh!
    I hate flashbacks . I know they're important but they are so BORING to read unless u can read them in succession. T__T. Cool Anko pic though <3

41. NinjaSheik Member

Lots of people flashbacks, though, LilmIss-chan! Not because it's important (but yeah, it's one of the reasons), but it also shows shocking things! And cute children~! :love

42. LilMissAnko Spooky Boogie

Sure!
    I don't mind them as a story telling device, I guess I should clarify that I hate Kishimoto's flashbacks. With the exception of obito's reveal because that was artistically done very well. That whole chapter with no words was I think very nice, but these long drawn out let's tell the sad story of Mads and Hashi jeeeeeez .

So far everything that has happened in their past could have been covered in half a chapter...maybe a whole one if we leave their fight there as adults.

I feel like in the manga the story already moves slow, of course, but you have art to assist you. It's the plus of visual media. I think medium lose their power when their strengths aren't played off.

Showing us one panel of Hashi and Mads skipping rocks in spring, and then next panel them skipping rocks in fall would be a great way to tell us in two small panels okay they became friends. Showing them go home and seeing war plans drawn out with their dads would be a great way to show us the tension of war. Between each panel mentioned above, show a room full of ninjas with clan logos embroidered on white sheets. Each panel there are more covered bodies; great way of showing us the death toll is rising. Having one panel of foot prints with mads and hashi playing by the lake far out of focus would be a great way to show us they'd been followed.

Less dialogue between the two I think would have made their friendship and the weight of the story a lot more powerful. Idk these chapter arent revealing too much of anything. It's just drawn out and honestly a lil bit of fan service of these two. I know a lot of people wanted to see their fight, and it's shonen jump, so okay, but honestly it feels like we've been on break for a month now. :notrust

sigh... sorry for the spoiled brat rant.
    I'm sure fans of the two are loving it and of course the manga isn't drawn nor should it be drawn to my preference...:cry

43. NinjaSheik Member

Ah, feel free to rant. I don't mind. :laugh

I just hope we can get our little club kickin' again.

44. Sayyadina New Member

I'm agreeing with LilMiss. We've been down the Hashi/Madara road so many times already that it's boring. We're just waiting for Orochimaru to come back and see what this all means for the rest of the cast.

45. NinjaSheik Member

Speaking of Lord Orochimaru, it seems like he's going to make a flashback appearance in the next filler episode for Shippuden. :) I hope we can get some insight on the Sound Four's past with him.

46. Sayyadina New Member

That would be interesting. Too bad it wouldn't be canon. :(

47. NinjaSheik Member

Well, we fans need to take what we can get from Naruto. :p

Honestly, I just want to know where Kishi-sensei stands with Anko. There's a part of me that believes that Anko is no longer he's fave female character. :cry

48. Sayyadina New Member

:( I don't think she is anymore. I think Hinata is now.

49. NinjaSheik Member

Well, he did say in an interview that Hinata would make a better heroine than Sakura.

Anko has always been just a side character, but even so, I really wanted Kishi-sensei to delve into her past and tell us WHY! WHY WHAT MAKES ANKO'S RELATIONSHIP WITH OROCHIMARU THAT MAKES HER HE'S FAVORITE FEMALE CHARACTER! :mad

GAAAH~! This waiting is killing me! :cry

50. Sayyadina New Member

*pats your shoulder and gives you a cookie*