1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Naruto's Secret Kekkei Genkai

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives 2' started by hellonoam, Nov 30, 2010.

1. hellonoam 40 year-old Genin

Disclaimer: This theory was not thought of by me. I just highly updated and modified it.
    X

Not much is known about the Uzumaki clan, however we do known Naruto's mother was from the Uzumaki clan, as well as the Whirlpool Country.
    The Whirlpool Country invaded by the bloody mist which was controlled by none other than Madara Uchiha(He controlled Yagura, the mizukage).
    Kushina Uzumaki was from the ruling family of the Uzumaki clan, she was saved from certain death before the invasion & taken to Konoha to X with her distant cousins the Senjus. Hashirama has an Uzumaki wife. It is not far-fetched to say that the Senju and Uzumaki are related. After all, why would a senju member a non-senju. Uchiha only married Uchiha and it was the same way for other clans. The Uzumaki carry a certain kekkei genkai that we witnessed early in the manga. Did you ever notice anything interesting about the Senju?

2. hellonoam 40 year-old Genin

The Senju and Uchiha are opposited, after all. There is a possability that Minato and Kushina were aware of Naruto's Kekke Genkai and therefore concluded that Naruto could control the Kyubi one day.
    Madara knew that Naruto's Kekke Genai could pose a threat to him one day, after reviving the jyuubi. He saw it for himself during his X, Hashirama controlled the kyuubi and other bijuu. What could stop another kekke genkai from being able to manipulate the Juubi itself?
    took the opportunity his apparent death gave him to leave the land of fire. Madara took his time with his plan. He told Sasuke that he needs to be patient so he could achieve his goals. Hell, Madara has all the time in the world.
    so he manipulated the mizukage, Yagura to start a genocide against Kekke Genkai holder including the Uzumaki clan, those in possession of the very same Kekke Genkai that led to his defeat at the Valley of the End. The genocide was opposed by many of course and became
    the Hidden Mist was renamed the Bloody Mist Country.
    Kishimoto foreshadows the future of the plot in many ways. A common method, as you know, are the manga chapter covers. X. If you look behind Naruto and Haku, there is the Uzumaki symbol on the top of the building. Why would Haku be next to an uzumaki symbol? You know my answer. They are related in being seen as tools and being uzumaki.

Kishi, also, foreshadowed what is to happen by adding the word "Shippuden" to the part 2 of the story. Why "Shippuden"? The word "Shippuden" means hurricane in japanese. And what are hurricanes made out of? Water and Wind.
    Naruto's second elemental affinity will be water.

There was another character with that same Kekke Genkai... Done guessing? it was X. Mei is capable of using the earth, fire, and water natures, and has two kekkei genkai. She is able to combine water and fire to create vapor or mist. She isnt able, however, to create wood. That is because she did not grow in woodsy enviorments. It is my belief that she is related to the Uzumaki/Senju in some way

Combining water and wind. X

Conclusion:
    So what is Naruto's Kekke Genkai?
    The power to combine water affinity with others.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this wall of text

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  3. Smiley Banned

''Talk no Jutsu'' Is Naruto's Kekkei Genkai.

4. hellonoam 40 year-old Genin

Lol forgot about that one

5. Majin Lu Dark Magician Girl

To talk, Naruto needs air(wind) and saliva(water). So, OP's theory is true ;33

Seriously now, cool theory OP ^_^ Haku's part is very interesting.

6. Uzumakinaru Active Member

Good theory, but I hightly doubt Naruto will get a second element.
    There is no more space for power ups since it looks like the manga is ending.

And if the series continues there is no one except Sasuke to follow Naruto's level. So no needs for power ups.

7. One Man Revolution Member

Wasn't the necklace destroyed when he went 6 Tails against Pain?

Still, a very solid theory, but you are including quite a few characters that have no relation at first sight, like Haku, Mei and Shodaime. However, I do like the relation you gave him with Water affinity. In my mind, that looks like a perfect fit.

I would not be disappointed in the least if this were to happen.

8. Uchiha M Izuna Member

9. principito ★★★サイヤ人★★★

His mother had chakra able to supress the kyuubi, and he's prolly senju so there's the body endurance

10. ソラのシン-사마 ѕєχу кєувℓα∂є мαѕтєя

11. Judecious Active Member

TNJ isn't a kekke genkai, anyone can learn it as long as they fellow naruto's way:LOS

12. EnterTheTao Resident S-GAY-W

Indeed. :quite

13. Dolohov27 Incinerated

Your reps are blanks bro.

14. Trivium Dead and Gone

If the manga is about to end what sense is there in Naruto having such a kekkei genkai? Also, that necklace is broken, so there really isn't any use for it now.

15. IceMateria Frozen heart

Very good theory! Thank you for sharing! +reps to you! =D

16. EvanNJames no work. all play. i wish.

If Naruto had a secret Kekke Genkai, then how come he's not able to control the Kyuubi's chakra until now (and I say until now because he's finally being trained on how to manipulate it. Manipulate, yes, but not subdue)?

Or is this theory saying that the Kyuubi's influence has subdued Naruto's bloodline limit?

Either way, it's a good theory but I don't think I could get behind it, 100%.

+rep

17. Dragonus Nesha Le Rouquin Super Moderator

That's the title for the anime, not the manga. It is unknown if Kishi had any hand in naming the anime.

18. Lahickson blades of truth

well nagato kinda made this a even more farfetch theroy. A uzumaki had the rinnegan.

19. GreenSage Active Member

Good read and very interesting theory... I like how it incorparated elements from throughout the manga (like Haku :))

I however, think Naruto just gained the standard Uzimaki "Kekkai Gekkai" traits, high Chakra levels, a great Lifeforce and will to Live...

20. Ezekial Does want a custom title

HA HA psml i new someone would say that + reps for making me smile

21. TheEisman New Member

It was hinted at but not fully elaborated on is that the sauske and naruto is the appitimy of the senju and uchiha's relationship. They are realtives two sides to the same coin, they may be different faces but for as much as they contradict each other in what they represent, and in their affinities, they also compound each others abilities. This is exemplified as the wind and fire being affinities that feed each other, and was pointed out by naruto when he first found out that wind was his affinity.

22. hellonoam 40 year-old Genin

The kyuubi prevented Naruto from being able to access his kekke genkai.

23. Face :0

Great theory. +reps
    I would love to see this happen.
    Although I don't think Naruto will have enough time to create a new element since this will probably be Naruto's last training arc. So far he's just been focusing on Kyuubi chakra.

24. ?_Camorra_? All ur chicken belongs to me

Naruto's KG is another Rasengan variant :geg
    But seriously Elemental Kekkei Genkai outside of Mokuton are worth shit at this point in the manga.

25. AkemiHana84 Kimikage

hellonoam:Naruto does not have a secret kekkei genkai,his clan,The Uzamaki's,are originally from the WhirlPool Country.In fact the whole country was Uzamaki's!! All that said clan could do was hold the kyuubi and they had this technique to hold him back,it is also said(from theAnime King,my brother)that all through the Uzamaki's woman were the hosts of the kyuubi.So no Naruto does not have a kekkei genkai.If he did then it would have been shown already.

26. Forlong Rating: Awesome

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14[/YOUTUBE]

Naruto doesn't need a Kekkei Genkai, he's awesome enough without one. Besides, if he had one, don't you think it would be hinted at more before now?

So Naruto having full reign of the Kyuubi's chakra and being faster than the eye can see won't be enough? What more do you want?

27. Jak N Blak Jakanese run shit.

He wont/might not have Kyuubi anymore soon so this will be good. Hurricane element FTW.

28. Larry Uchiha Elite

Sasuke has lightning element affinity, otherwise he wouldnt be able to use chidori. Naruto getting water element, plus wind element, plays perfectly into Sasukes fire and lightning. Besides Madara already revealed that the Naruto-Sasuke fight is going to decide the Younger vs Older Brother dispute( Younger vs Older Brother - Hashirama vs Madara - Naruto vs Sasuke ... the third fight is usually the last)

(ps:Naruto might also have a bullshit element affinity that allows im to use the Talk No Jutsu technic)

29. KiddLaw92 White Lightning

Its possible but how comes he couldn't control the kyubi by himself then?

30. ?_Camorra_? All ur chicken belongs to me

If i had to bett i say that Naruto has the same Kekkei Genkai as Kushina,he inherited her special chakra but it seems that this type of Kekkei Genkai evolves further only after specific emotions are experienced.
    When Kushina got kidnaped by the cloud fodder who got later offpaneled by kid Minato she didnt seem to have the chakra chains that can subdue even Kyuubi otherwise she would have no problems with them
    X
    But how does this chakra came to be ? I think that this is the power of Rikudou sennins body,a strong sealing type of chakra .Yamato pointed out that one needs a very strong chakra in order to withstand Kyuubi's chakra
    X
    since Kyuubi's chakra is poison to others
    X
    Naruto created the new Rikudou seal ones he awakend the special chakra which was dormant in him
    X

31. Arsecynic New Member

The necklace not get destroyed in his fight vs Pain. You might wanna edit that out.

32. Forlong Rating: Awesome

Nah. He'd just get fullbring, like Ichigo.