1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Naruto vs Tobi: Tobi's final fight?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Demonic Sharingan, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Demonic Sharingan Demon of the Sharingan

So apparently naruto is currently fighting tobi. Im way behind.. I stopped reading at ch 530 and skipped to the kabuto battle..

So idk whats going on between naruto and tobi but do u think this conflict will be tobi's last? Seeing as how the series is supposedly reaching its end, what do u think?

Any other possibilities such ad tobi changing his ways? dying honorably? Or is he gonna just die as the ruthless villain?

2. Chibason Sofa King Fresh

This will not be his last battle.....

He will likely escape this fight with the 8tails, and will then rely on Sasuke to defeat Naruto and deliver the 9tails...

I still believe Tobi will become the Juubi jinchuuriki

3. ovanz ______

Doesn't have a final fight vibe.

4. Crona Amonsexual

Nah. Tobi has not even shown the very tip of his own powers nor does he have any viable background at the moment. I don't think Tobi is going to show any of his powers in this fight, instead I get the vibe he's going to stick to the Bijuu/Rinnegan/Time manipulation.

5. Burning_Neoxor Member

Depends on if Edo Madara manages to stick around or is brought back from the pure world. If he does, I don't see Tobi sticking around to be FV.

Tobi has always been a lack luster FV (to me). He was hang around the manga nonchalantly while being nonthreatening for far to long while he let others do achieve his goal. Now that he is engaged in battle, it doesn't feel like he is "cut from the same cloth" as other villains. Other villains felt more exciting when they engaged in battle. Tobi was introduce as joke and remains rather a bore. Maybe that will change when he finally engages in battle. For one thing, he could use Edo Madara personality.

6. Dream hero and villain Administrator

I really hope that this won't be Tobi's last fight and in a way it doesn't seem like it will be his last fight. Someone has to come really close to completing the Juubi and no one is in a better position than Tobi to do it right now though I suppose that Edo Madara could take over pretty well.

7. Menacing Eyes Eyes that see fine in darkness

Tobi hasn't even started using Gedo Mazo or his Rinnegan abilities yet, not to mention his mask hasn't been removed yet either. Changing his ways? No. Dying honorably? No.

Tobi is probably going to get away with the Hachibi only, and summon the Juubi later.

8. Demonic Sharingan Demon of the Sharingan

Everything said is interesting. I just really hope edo nadara isnt the fv

9. Escargon Madz

I think Tobi will escape with the mask gone and summon ten tails later on to fight the whole alliance.