1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Naruto vs Raikage

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Alex Payne, Mar 28, 2011.

Winner is

1. Raikage

45.5%
  2. Naruto

54.5%
  1. Alex Payne a Char

Restrictions: Raiton no Yoroi, Raiton Flow, Sage Mode, Kyuubi(all modes), Summoning
    Knowledge: Manga
    Battlefield: Valley of the End
    Starting Distance: 70 meters.
    State of Mind : Raikage killed Sasuke. Naruto killed B.

Base Naruto vs Base Raikage. Bloodlusted. Raikage is current(one arm).

2. Sparrow Bite them Back!

We don't really know what all Raikage can do aside from his nintaijutsu, but his raiton shroud is banned, so he's limited to regular taijutsu and (I assume) other lightning jutsu.

While in base I'm sure he still has the taijutsu, speed and strength advantage over Naruto, most of his techniques require him to engage in close combat and he has no way to defend against a FRS. I feel current Naruto is skilled enough to keep him occupied enough to prepare a FRS and once it hits, the fight is over. Not to mention his lightning techniques would be nullified by the FRS, as well and the fact that he's one arm short just makes it more difficult on him.

3. k2nice Active Member

As much as i would like the raikage to win here, its not gonna happen. The raikage is fast but he only has one arm and is restricted to base. Naruto still has all of his rasengan techs and would be able to hit the raikage via shadow clone with a frs maybe if its not to straightforward.

The most the raikage would be able to do is take out a massive amount of clones, but then naruto would just make more.

4. Nikushimi Savior

Raikage can still amp-up his chakra and therefore increase his speed, right? He just doesn't have the Raiton armor protecting him?

If that's the case, he takes this easily via continuous blitzing of Naruto and his clone army. If he can't amp up his speed and is stuck around Sasuke's level, he's too limited to avoid getting taken out with Rasengan eventually. Though he may survive one or two hits with it before going down.

5. Pseudo laughing with a mouth of blood

I voted for Naruto since he's the main character.

6. Nikushimi Savior

Raikage is a much better character.

*Kanye shrug*

7. Negrito Active Member

I don't see him being able to survive a single Rasengan when in base.

8. Atlantic Feather of Infinity Administrator

Naruto should take this.

Restricting raiton no yoroi was a bit of a bad move there, since we haven't really seen A do anything notable without it except smashing walls and catching Zetsu off guard. He doesn't really have a solid answer to tajū kage bunshin. A doesn't have any 'crowd control' moves; the best he can do is just run around and punch them all. He has large stamina, so I doubt this would wear him out, though. Without the raiton no yoroi he doesn't have any defense either, he's going to have to rely on his resilience and durability here. Unfortunately, even with the high physical prowess he has, they still aren't going to be enough to cope with direct hits from attacks like rasengan or ōdama rasengan. The latter jutsu could arguably kill him in one.

9. Jiraiya4Life I Like Trains

Naruto takes this with a shadow clone/rasengan combo.

10. ?_Camorra_? All ur chicken belongs to me

Its funny how a single forbidden jutsu can make you Kage level :zaru

11. Mist Puppet HATE NEWSPAPERS Moderator

Wave Arc Naruto is Kage level?

12. Atlantic Feather of Infinity Administrator

No, first chapter Naruto is.