1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW, Mirror, SOTW Mirror
  3. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  4. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Naruto vs Pein

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by WT, Jun 30, 2009.

1. WT #for the watch

Scenario 1

Naruto vs Naraka Pein (this X).

Scenario 2

Naruto vs Naraka + X

Scenario 3

Naruto vs X

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Conditions for all 3 Scenario:

-Distance: 100m
    -Both parties are going for the Kill.
    -It is PRE TIME SKIP NARUTO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2. stavrakas Member

I don't even remember what abilities those specific Paths have, but do you seriously pit one of the top tier shinobis against a PRE TIME SKIP character? Noone in Konoha even hurt one of them (with the exception of Konohamaru :laugh)

3. Godammit Active Member

Scenario 1

Naruto takes it with extreme difficulty, he will need to summon Gamabunta

Other scenario's Pain stomps Naruto

4. Esponer Brief Intermission Advisor

I don't like this thread. Isn't this really just Gamabunta vs. Pain bodies? Naruto (Part I) isn't really anything on them.

I basically agree with Godammit, as much as it pains me to say it. Hell Pain against Naruto (Part I) and Gamabunta could probably go Naruto's way, but only because of Gamabunta's suiton: tepp┼Źdama and sheer awesomeness.

Add in Human Pain and Gamabunta won't be able to stop Naruto getting slaughtered. Replace those two with Demon Pain and he'll obliterate Naruto rather quickly with a missile.

5. jdbzkh Who in the world am I?

Pain wins all scenarios at best Naruto wins the first one with a bunshin feint.

6. WT #for the watch

Konohamaru was able to defeat Naraka Pein. It is quite reasonable to believe that if Konohamaru could do it with the same moves Naruto uses (to a more powerful extent as well) then it is also reasonable to believe that Naruto could defeat that Pein.

Konohamaru was shown to defeat that Pein without much difficulty. Since Naruto was far more advanced than Konohamaru, it was because of this I introduced the second Pein. However, I believe Naruto with the aid of Gamabunta could defeat both of them. Shadow Clones + Rasengan + Gamabunta's Jutsus could just overwhelm them.

Naruto cannot win without the help of Gamabunta for the third Scenario. If Gamabunta was introduced, Naruto might be able to defeat that Pein.

7. Esponer Brief Intermission Advisor

Konohamaru was able to defeat Hell Pain.

In the sense that Hell Pain was completely uninjured and Konohamaru was extremely lucky to get even one hit in.