1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.
  3. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR

Naruto VS Konoha

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by VoDe, Jul 30, 2011.

1. VoDe ...

So Naruto vs Team 8, Team 10, Team Gai, Sakura, Kakashi, Tsunade, Inoichi, Chōza and Shikaku + fodders.

Can he solo Konoha like Pain did?

Distance: Naruto starts at outside of Konoha like Pain did.

Knowledge: Manga.

State of mind: IC.

Restrictions: None.

Have fun.

2. MCHammerdad Active Member

You realize pain didn't fight most of those poeple right?

3. VoDe ...

Not all, but so what?

4. Legendary Madara Wind power

Gai in 7th Gate would be enough to take Naruto. Come at me.

5. Sorin Active Member

^lolno

W/o bijuu dama completed he doesn't solo Konoha.With it he has a chance of just wiping everyone in a single go.Still Tsunade might be able to protect everyone with Katsuyu.

6. Legendary Madara Wind power

^lolno (remember to separate those)

It won't even come down to Tsunade having to protect anyone. Kakashi has Kamui, Gai has the gates, Chouji has Butterfly Mode, Tsunade has her strength. All of these would potentially kill Naruto. If they used them right of course.

7. VoDe ...

Well he can make 13 clones and each of them can use FRS in RM mode?

8. Legendary Madara Wind power

This is true but i'm sure Gai in the 7th Gate can take care of them with Morning Peacock and then damage Naruto substantially with Hirudora which would be very hard for even Rikudou Mode Naruto to dodge. Plus he still has to deal with everyone else who is there.

9. VoDe ...

If he can hit Naruto, because Naruto is confirmed to be fastest character in manga.

10. Legendary Madara Wind power

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. He only dodged the Raikage's fist which doesn't mean that he is faster than him but that his reflexes are fast.

11. Nachiruk I drop the beat!

Naruto gonna solo them...

12. Sorin Active Member

Don't care. :noworries

They aren't taking him all at once.He begins outside Konoha and when he enters he'll probably alert the barrier group.And they'll think only 1 person has entered.

Don't forget Naruto can create 12 clones in RM.How the hell is for example Kakashi going to know which is the real one?Naruto is stated to be the fastest men alive.What would Gai do to him if he can't even land a hit?Not to mention he doesn't even have the versatilty that Naruto does.

Do i really have to say why butterfly chouji will be raped in 2 seconds flat by Naruto? :giogio

Tsunade from shown feats can't react to Naruto using shunshin so she's out the question.Not that she will engage Naruto untill he arrives at her or when everyone else is defeated.She's going to have the same role as when konoha faced Pain.Healing and protecting everyone.The op basically said that it's the same scenario.

Not to mention that SM wasn't restricted, he can summon 3 fucking gigantic toads to help him + shima and fukasaku.

Yeah he solos Konoha in this scenario.If he'd take all at once he loses.

13. Legendary Madara Wind power

If he summoned the three fucking gigantic toads to help him or Fukasaku and Shima they wouldn't help him seeing that he is attacking the village. Chouji in Butterfly Mode can become gigantic. The same size as Gedo Mazo. With his increase in size also somes as increase in fist which would be very massive and very hard to dodge. Not saying Naruto couldn't dodge it but its a possibility. Kakashi can tell which Naruto is the real one by using his Sharingan since Sasuke could do that while in the Forest of Death right X.

14. Sorin Active Member

Your post is so flawed and wrong i don't even know where to begin.

Seriously?

Going by that logic no one from konoha would even attack Naruto since they are all his friends.Do you understand why your argument is flawed?

In this scenario they're not friends anymore or you wouldn't have a battle in the first place.
    If chouji would be so damn powerful he'd be considered kage candidate while Kakashi would be another jounin.You have to consider that with size his speed will decrease as well.Naruto is the fastest charater in the manga.Don't tell me you actually believe Choji can hit him?No seriously?
    Naruto uses 1 finger FRS and cuts his head in 2.

Wrong.Oboro brothers used genjutsu, not KB. Sasuke saw trough genjutsu.If Byakugan can't differentiate between kb and real naruto what chance does sharingan have?

15. Turrin 玄武

RM Naruto could put up a good fight and probably through the use of Summons and KB he could deal with most of the rookies, but it just seems like Butterfly Mode Chouji, Gated Lee, Gated Gai, Kakashi, and Tsunade on top of all that would just prove to be too much.

16. Sorin Active Member

He doesn't face them all at once though.

17. Legendary Madara Wind power

You start at the beginning of the post of course.

Yeah

I'm not arguing i'm debating. With Naruto attacking the village i'm sure they would step in and try to stop him. Anyway just forget I said anything about it since my logic is flawed. Thanks.

If you had read my post correctly I said Naruto would probably dodge it. Chouji is about Kage level when in Butterfly Mode much like Gai is Kage level while using Gates and Naruto is Kage Level when using Sennin Modo.

At first they were using Genjutsu and then after that they used regular academy level bunshins that can't attack. Sasuke saw this and told Naruto that the real ones weren't among the bunshins.

18. LegendaryBeauty Queen of Slugs & Drugs

Pretty sure he does face them all at once. It's Naruto vs Konoha, not Naruto vs Konoha members one by one.

19. Jak N Blak Jakanese run shit.

Naruto can take this if he goes in with Toad Army.

Everytime a clone is taken out, he'll just pop out a new one and just taking out one clone should be difficult as hell thanks to their potential speed.

Fodder armies get Rasenkyuugan'd. It would be like picking up paper in the street and dashing it in a dumpster. With manga knowledge, he'd probably send make some clones go into SM separately and take out hospitals and such and hunt Tsunade the fuck down, lol.

I'm not sure he can take out the whole konoha. It seems like such a toll on someone's stamina but if his goal is to take out those in the OP (ignoring the fodders) then he could do it.

20. Sorin Active Member

@Legendary Madara Bunshins and kage bunshins are 2 different things.

X
    X
    X

Yeah neji with byakugan activated couldn't tell.

I don't know.The op could clear this up though.

But if he faces them all at once he will lose yeah.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  21. Godaime Tsunade 五代目火影

If they have knowledge on Naruto they're going to know how dangerous he is, even if they are IC they aren't going to hold back at all. Especially with their Hokage out in battle leading them. Likewise Naruto knows how formidable Konoha is, he won't be holding back either. I'd imagine he'd immediately go into either SM or RM. Of course personally I don't believe Naruto stands much of a chance here, his speed in SM is probably countered by a Gated Gais. While people like Butterfly Choji, Super sized Choza, Tsunade and Kakashi give him hell with a spam of high level and highly destructive attacks. On top of that fodders are chucking thousands of explosive kunai at him, not sure how he counters that whenever more powerful figures like Kakashi are attacking at a range with things like Lightning Hounds and Kamui. He also has the apparent near-instantaneous Mind Transfer Technique [from Ino at least] to deal with from the entire Yamanaka Clan, with the Naras trying to bind him in countless Shadow Possessions. In the instance Naruto manages a FRS, Tsunade conjures Katsuyu and surrounds her Village. Or else it can be Kamui'd from his hands as it is prepared. Ma and Pa are easily killed by fodders, they will never have the time to prepare their Frog Song with so many attacks being fired at them at once.

Boss Summons can be potentially possessed by the Yamanakas and turned on Naruto, or else made to fight each other. Naruto can't manage a Multi Shadow Clone Technique in SM or RM so thats down the drain. He has great speed in RM, fantastic speed actually. But even then, he isn't dealing with so many attacks at once. For that reason​

Konoha stomps.

22. Legendary Madara Wind power

Sharingan and Byakugan are two different things.

23. Sorin Active Member

I c what u did there.

Still doesn't make you right though. Byakugan offers way more insight than sharinagan as explained X.

X

3 tomoe sharingan Itachi couldn't tell that it was a kage bunshin.case closed. Sharingan can't see shit. :noworries

24. Kyu ~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~

I don't see Naruto taking down everyone in Konoha at once there are just to many to deal with Kakashi, Gai, Tsunade etc.

He rapes them hard 1 on 1 though...

25. Rosencrantz Active Member

Wait like Pain? Pain did not fight butterfuly Chouji, Tsunade, or Team Gai. But if tha's cool I think Konoha could win. Although Pain only won with Cho Shinra Tensei. Don't think Shikaku fought either. But not sure. If he goes full frog army and TKB in RM perhaps. Let me get more feats from Naruto next chapter and I'll see.

26. Face :0

Kamui would actually have to land to kill someone. Gates can allow Gai to challenge Naruto for a while but we all know what kind of damage it does to the user and even then there is no guaranteed victory. Choji's Butterfly mode is strong but not enough that it would give Naruto that much trouble. Naruto can't face them all and hope to win despite the fact that he is superior to all of these characters.

If he had Bijuu Dama, it would be a different outcome. Meaning it would only take a single one to kill most of them. They don't really have a good defence against something like that.