1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Naruto VS Aang VS Percy Jackson

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by The Adept, Apr 14, 2011.

1. The Adept Pirate Captain

Sage-Mode Naruto, Avatar-State Aang, and EOS Percy

They all fight in these forms, Naruto cannot excess the Kyuubi

They're all bloodlusted, speed not equalized, and fighting where Aang fought Ozai

Naruto probably has the speed advantage and 1-hit KO rasenshuriken

Aang has the flight advantage and spammable earthquakes/tsunamis/etc

Percy has the durability and destructive capability advantage

Who wins?

2. Sabotage Active Member

I don't know what Percy Jackson is capable of, but Naruto blitzes Aang.

3. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

Wow. End of series Percy has achelies curse, mountain durability+, able to fight evenly with Titans, and hold the sky up. He's faster than all of the people here, and can pretty much rip all there heads off without a problem. Also, we can't say end of series because the series is still going on. You mean the end of the Percy Jackson saga. Were currently in the heroes of Olympus. Probably better to use Jason in this fight from the lost hero :maybe

4. Devil Kings Might Controls Everything.

Percy Jackson right now can rape the HST without trying.

5. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

Pretty much this

6. The Adept Pirate Captain

I dont know, the way he doesn't have many speed feats besides fighting gods/titans. Yes, I meant the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Percy wasn't present in The Heroes of Olympus. I can't wait untill the next book comes out!!! Anyways, I can't remember any of Jason's feats so I didn't include him.

7. Chocolate Donut Member

I dunno about Percy. What are his speed feats?

8. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

Fair enough, but speed isn't really gonna be an Issue given what he's done. They can try to kill him but won't, he has some invincibility per achelies curse, and the speed feats he has need to be calcled. So I'd say.. It won't matter. I'd put money he's at least faster than aang, and even if naruro may be faster, he doesn't have what it takes to put him down. God forbid there near water

9. Chocolate Donut Member

Naruto wins through Smoke Bomb+Rasenshuriken. GG Percy and Aang. Percy doesn't have too many speed feats, and Naruto is probably the fastest here.

10. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

Lol Wut. Have you read the Percy Jackson series? Naruro can't kill, much less hurt a demigod. One who has achelies curse, and has mountain+ durability and destructive capacity

11. Chocolate Donut Member

Rasenshuriken hits on a multi-cellular level, so I'm pretty sure it would hit Percy's weak spot. Also, Rasenshuriken has cut through a mountain range in the span of a second, so it doesn't matter what durability Percy has, he'll still get sliced to pieces. Plus, being a demigod seems to make people superhuman at best.

12. Sabotage Active Member

Scan of this mountain busting capability that FRS suddenly has.

13. DarkBladex96 X96

LOL!!!! you mean it strikes on a cellular lvl? it really doesnt matter because percy jackson can only be harmed in 1 spot, and has regeneration.

14. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

....... :giogio when has rasenshuriken been hitting on a
    Multicelluar level, and when has it had mountain busting powers? Also, wtf? He's a demigod to Greek gods, and has achelies curse. He's not begging cut to pieces. If anything an attack like that will rebound on Naruto. :facepalm

15. Chocolate Donut Member

Scan of Rasenshuriken's power:
    X

Scan of Rasenshuriken attacking at a cellular level:
    X

Completely disintegrates a human body:
    X

Rasenshuriken will definitely hit Percy's weak spot.

16. Devil Kings Might Controls Everything.

You guys need to stop this rape. Percy has the power to turn the water in the humans body into any weapons he wants.

For speed, i believe he's faster than lighting.

17. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

1- he did that off panel, and he used more than one Frs used.

2- that's cellular, not multi-cellular; difference

3- it's been proven, that those aren't real bodies; those are mechanical creations. Proven when Naruto wrecked the first one who went after tsunade.

4- that doesn't mean it can hit Percy's weak point, and that's not mountain busting either. Plus, your forgetting achelies curse, which you know; makes him IMMUNE to any and all damage except to his specific weak point. Which means the attack will literally bounce off him. Percy charged an army of undead raised by hades, wiped them out and had hades on the ground, sword at his neck. He fought hyperion equally, and fought Kronos, ares and another Titan i can't recall. He survived holding up the sky, you know that thing that looms above us? He held it up. He freaking hurt the god of war ares in the first book and fodderized a minoutar twice! He survived blowing up a mountain, a real mountain at that: and is not just a demigod; but the son of posideon, who is deemed the strongest of the 3 brothers.

In short Naruto isn't touching Percy motherfucking Jackson :datass

18. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

Forgot about the lightning timing.

19. Chocolate Donut Member

When did Percy lightning time? It's been so long, I honestly forgot. Anyway,

1-Prove it. There's more proof when he used it on Pain, in which it crossed the Konoha crater and when it exploded, took up a decent amount of it, making it at least hill level.

2-What's the difference? Rasenshuriken attacks nearly every cell on the human body, which is more than enough to kill Percy with his weak spot and all.

3-Did you read the manga? The Pain bodies are corpses, not machines.

4-The Rasenshuriken expands, so Naruto can just use the smoke bomb and throw the Rasenshuriken straight into Percy's back.

5- Percy can still be killed by regular mortal weapons such as your kitchen knife as long as it hits the weak spot. That's explicitly said by Chiron when he warned Percy when he gave him the celestial bronze sword.

All those feats you listed are just strength feats, not durability feats. The moment Naruto sets up a smokescreen, Percy dies.

In short, read Naruto before posting. I've read the Percy Jackson books, and he really doesn't seem too impressive except in strength. Finally, Percy only survived the mountain-busting explosion because he was in water, which amps up his powers considerably.

20. Devil Kings Might Controls Everything.

It's been a while for me, and it's a surprise that i remember those feats.

Also if you're into novels, you should try "I Am Number Four". Just started reading it, and it's pretty good.

21. Superrazien Former Wank-Nova 10

I really don't know much about Percy, but I would imagine he gets broken since he is fighting Gods and stuff. Would Percy Jackson be able to give Kratos a fight or possibly beat him? If so then he rapes in a massive way.

22. Chocolate Donut Member

Really, the people in Percy Jackson don't seem too impressive. They don't seem too fast, maxing out at MAYBE supersonic. Hypersonic characters can probably easily beat them if they had the power to bust an island or restrain a god.

23. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

He's able to fight kratos and give him a run for his money. Plus being son of posideon kinda helps. It would be different if it was another god, like hermes or something. Also, to doughnut.

1-FRS wasn't able to explode, or seen to be exploding until the fear against pain. Until that point we can only assume it's when he throws it. And the explosion is after effect, and isn't hill level. Your powerscailing way to high. That's probably multi-city block or a tad higher, at best. Also, why do you ignore the fact achelies curse makes him immune? Just because Frs hits at a cellular level doesn't mean it can ignore achelies curse. Furthermore, are you sure your just not really reading the book? He made a mountain explode yes, but he survived it. Your thinking of when he fought cerebus and fell from that high area. The mountain he was within, and survived. Your completely downplaying Percy Jackson. Also, Percy has better senses, and he has at the very least lightning timed reactions. He fought Thaila, and she's the daughter of Zeus. Next, he survived fighting Kronos multiple times.

And on the bodies of pein, there reconstructed corpses, with no organs. Pein pretty much made them from bodies of the dead. So accepting them as real bodies is not accepted, as it was literally shown they weren't real.

You say read Naruto? As much as it pains me I do, and not once has Naruto been able to do half the mountain damage output outside nine tails form. Even then, it's not enough. Percy with achelies curse, overall better senses (the curse gives him automatic reflexes), and everything he's shown, he outclases Naruto, and the hst. Stop arguing, your fighting a loosing battle. You only say they aren't impressive cause you can't see them. That's like saying Naruto can beat negi Springfield cause he has smokebombs and shit. It's silly. Per what Percy has shown vs what Naruto has shown Naruto is simply outclassed.

24. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

Not only that he fought kratos multiple times and lived, (he survived a casual strike from him, and actually parried it. The bridge they were on cracked under there clash) he defeated two other titans to my knowledge, and hurt ares, god of war. Hurting ares was in the first book no less.

25. Chocolate Donut Member

Dude, quit saying that Achilles curse will magically reflect Rasenshuriken. Really, all Naruto needs to do is throw down a smoke bomb and aim Rasenshuriken at Percy's back.

Did you even see how the Rasenshuriken works? It EXPANDS, letting it cut more. Also, why can't Rasenshuriken cut Percy? It sliced through mountains with ease. Go reread Naruto's final fight with Deva Path. After he missed with Rasenshuriken, it casually cut through a mountain.

The Pain bodies are CORPSES. As in, dead bodies with human cells. They still bleed and all that.

On mountain explosion-I think you're referring to the time when he blew up Mt. Helens. Yeah, he was in water that time.

Percy can't dodge Rasenshuriken. It crossed a mountain range in a second during Naruto's final fight with Deva Path. Percy might have the reactions, but he doesn't have the speed.

Here's how it goes:

Naruto throws down smoke bomb and aims the Rasenshuriken at Percy's back. Percy gets hit and dies. GG

Even if he dodges, he'll be hit by the expanding effect of Rasenshuriken.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  26. Superrazien Former Wank-Nova 10

I meant Kratos form the God of War games.

27. Sabotage Active Member

That was not mountain busting power. If actually scale that, its city block level at best.

28. LazyWaka Bringer of Darkness Moderator

What the hell does "multi-cellular" even mean? That it can hit more than one cell? Thats what regular cellular damage consists of.

Actually scailing it with CT crater makes it easily multiblock level.

Not that it matters since percy rips Naruto's and Aangs heads off.

29. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

Multi cellular level. Oh god that's a quote for the ages. :lmao

30. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

:lmao I've already got one quote from this tread :hehee

31. Sabotage Active Member

Another variation on the famous sub sand theory? :maybe

32. Kael Hyun Super Pervert In Training

Well to be fair, the attack hits and destroys every Cell in the body and then disintegrates them.

33. Sabotage Active Member

An attack that works on the cellular level could the exact same thing. There is no such thing as "multi cellular."

34. Amari Banned

Bolded: Yeah. No. I would LOVE to see some proof of this ever occuring.

35. Kael Hyun Super Pervert In Training

Well it depends, I mean Rasenshuriken attacks all of the Cells of the body, on the other hand another tech probably could only hit the Cells on the surface of the person's skin (Kinda like what seems to happen when Naruto goes K4 and up)

I think he's talking about Rasenshuriken cutting up those mountain size plants when he finished training.

36. Majinvergil Majin Leader

lol at FRS being mountain busting power :rofl

Percy wins this.

37. Chocolate Donut Member

Really, what can Percy do to stop a smoke bomb and a Rasenshuriken to the back? Nobody has answered that yet. The Achilles Curse doesn't make you faster, only stronger, as it doesn't have any speed feats, so nothing is stopping him from throwing a smoke bomb.

38. Emperor Joker The Clown Prince Advisor

The mere fact that it makes him invulnerable so long as it doesn't hit a specific part of his body doesn't mean anything to you does it.

39. Amari Banned

Ha. No. Unless he can prove to me that those where mountain sized plants, then the FRS is not a mountain busting attack.

BUT DA FRS IZ DA STONGETS ATTAK DAT MACKES NARUOT INVINCIBIBLE DURR HURR!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he isn't convincing anyone that the FRS is a mountain busting attack.

I would love to see some scans.

40. Chocolate Donut Member

Dude, I specifically said Rasenshuriken to the back, where Percy's weak spot js. The RS will explode in a dome on contact and THAT will definitely hit his weak spot.

41. Emperor Joker The Clown Prince Advisor

Why would Naruto even know his weakness is the small of his back. he doesn't have knowledge on Percy.

42. Chocolate Donut Member

Fine. Rasenshuriken will end Percy either way, as it explodes in a dome on contact. That dome has a large AOE and will definitely hit Percy's weak spot.

43. The Adept Pirate Captain

Someone should make Percy a page on the OBD

44. Banhammer Banhammer Science

Naruto is a non factor.

45. Dariustwinblade Active Member

Wtf Percy is Slow! :facepalm

The kid fought with the titan of "Light" Hyperion and beat him. Blocked a" ray of light with his sword" how the fuck is he slow.

46. Wutani Active Member

Thats some good old fashioned wank.

47. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

So what should we put his speed at, in the massively hypersonic range?

48. Wutani Active Member

If you take that at face value and that Percy truly did block a ray of light then he would be relativistic.

49. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

True, but he was on the ocean at the time. Even then, he did the same while on land, so he does have consistency. I wouldn't take it at face value though, I'd say massively hypersonic with possible relativistic speeds. It's debatable however

50. Chocolate Donut Member

How many times do I have to say this. Rasenshuriken attacks EVERY CELL IN THE HUMAN BODY. That includes Percy's weak point. Look at what RS did to Human Path and tell me that doesn't hit his weak point.

Also, all those speed feats listed aren't speed feats, but reaction feats. Even if Percy could see RS coming, it wouldn't do anything. He is only superhuman speed at best, and RS is supersonic. RS will hit Percy and he'll die.

Plus all of you who say RS won't kill Percy, tell me why. RS hits Percy's weak spot. Prove it doesn't.