1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Naruto Music vs One Piece Music

Discussion in 'Meta Battledome' started by Metalvirus, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Metalvirus Water 7's Underground Face

Which background music is superior? This is also counting the opening/ending music. (Sorry if this has been done before)

I myself say OP Music>>>>>Naruto Music. Naruto music rawks, but OP music RAWKS. I love the symphonic epic music in OP compared to Naruto's techno Asian music. Some great examples of supa OP music that are better IMO than most Naruto music are things like these-

X

X

X

X

With openings, it is close. I love Naruto's Go and Haruka Kanata openings, but I really love We Are, Kokoro no Chizu, and Brand New World. Tie for the openings. (I wont do endings, I never listen to them :p . I find them boring most of the time. But, I did like OP's Run Run Run, and Naruto's first ending.

So, who wins in the battle of the anime bands?

2. Aizen Fuck Bleach :(

naruto music.
    toushiro matsuda makes me cry, he makes me laugh, he makes me..... nuff said

its pretty close though, becouse i like both....

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  3. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

One Piece music, BY FAR.

I love Naruto's music, but One Piece has an orchestrated soundtrack. Naruto can't compare to that.

And One Piece has one of my all time favorite anime scores, as a matter of fact.