1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  3. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Naruto G.O.A (Grand Online Adventure.) MMORPG

Discussion in 'Online Gaming Center' started by 0verlay, Mar 6, 2011.

1. 0verlay New Member

Many of you I have seen have been wanting a Naruto game that you can play with your friends Online! Well now's your chance to join in on the increasingly attractive and fun game of Naruto GOA!

Naruto GOA has been around for 3 years and has had a lot of players come and go, There are currently 10 clans, which includes Uchiha, Hyuuga, Akimichi, Nara, in Konoha, then we have Sunagakure clans such as Gaara, Puppeteer and Clay artists. Finally in the Mist village we have clans like Haku, Jashin and Kaguya. Now before you can start playing you first have to download the client!!!

You go to this link and find the "Download [zip]" in this link X

once you have BYOND downloaded, you have to create a key, which is this link right here -> X

After everything is done, you still have to set up the download of byond on your computer. Now after all of your hard work you will be rewarded with a great game. -> X

This game is extremely fun and I believe any Naruto fan will have fun playing the game. Unfortunately some clans are in the wrong villages but it was intention to balance all 3 villages in the village, I hope you have a great time playing!

2. Axanacio New Member

Hey Sir Can You Tell How To Join And Play Naruto Adventures In Second Life

3. Yoshikazu Sex Raptor on TR

Naruto adventures in second life sucks really , naruto is 2m tall , has a 3m big **** and yeah its bullshit!