1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Naruto and Bee v. Itachi and Nagato?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by うずまきナルト, Apr 13, 2011.

1. うずまきナルト Banned

Believe it!!!

I hope this happens, but I can also see Naruto fighting both of them by himself.

2. Jiraiya4Life I Like Trains

I will love it if this happens! It'll show how badass Naruto really is!

3. SaVaGe609 Only Sai Fan

The ultimate tag team battle. It'd be sick. As long as Kishi portrays it right.

Alhough I'm not completely sure how Itachi's genjutsu would be incorporated.

4. Deshi Basara OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS, SEE YA

I don't want Nagato and Itachi to be defeated so soon.I prefer Naru (and maybe Bee if he comes) to fight The Edo Jinchūriki.

5. Lelouch71 Zero

More likely Naruto and Killerbee vs the Jinchuuriki

6. PikaCheeka wants to believe

For some reason the thought of Itachi and KB even having a chance to communicate with one another makes me laugh my ass off. :hehee

Not seeing it though. KB doesn't have a connection to either one of them.

7. Skeith The First Phase.

This is my bet.

By the way, why is this in the Telegrams? Nothing in the OP states anything from this chapter, and what exactly in this chapter make you say that?

8. IpHr0z3nI Active Member

Where is Nagato and Itachi? Where were they headed too? Is Kabuto forcing them to run (Nagato is obviously the exception), to keep their endurance up?

9. Skeith The First Phase.

Tell me about it. >_>

I made a betting pool on this and everything. We don't need a thread about this after every chapter.

10. Combine For Science

Nagato and Itachi are definitely the two Edo's everyone most wants to see (aside from perhaps the other Jinchurriki). For some reason I took the Nagato flashback in this chapter as a possible foreshadowing of his appearance soon. Dunno why.

But yeah, it's odd how Nagato and Itachi were with Kakuzu at the start, then Kakuzu was by himself. Kabuto is either saving them for..

A. Naruto and/or Bee
    B. The 5 Kages (not sure how this'd work since they're spread out all over the place like Gaara)
    C. Madara (obvious eventual betrayal)
    D. Sasuke (Kabuto has been waiting to kill him)

Other than those, I can't think of any other part of this war Kabuto would want to utilize them for. Unless it's something really inventive, which I wouldn't put past Kabuto (perhaps he needs them to learn the secrets of Rikkudo Senin as he indicated he wants)

11. PainHyuuga True Genius

Itachi and Nagato would outclass surely

12. Yagami1211 This title has been overriden by Trombe!

Bee haves Samehada, Itachi ain't doing shit.

13. PainHyuuga True Genius

I wouldnt call solo'ing as doing shit.

14. Trent Joker, Smoker, Midnight Toker

I doubt Bee will be fighting alongside Naruto IMO.

Either he sticks around at the Island because Hachibi and/or the others manage to do what they failed to with Naruto and convince him to, especially since Bee leaving would now mean bringing everything that Madara wants in the most dangerous place for them to be. Or, regardless of what Bee wants, the barrier experts team and the reinforcement sent to stop Naruto arrive and are able to block him.

He could also eventually decide to go for the battlefront too but wouldn't get to catch up with Naruto.

Instead, and in both scenarios, Madara shows up, (hopefully soundly) defeats him and send him to his death via bijuu extraction.

This would be the best way to hype Madara's current strength, be a decent death for Bee (who is now expandable since his role as Naruto's sensei is over) since in the end it would have taken 3 attempts for Akatsuki to get him and the Big Boss needing to do it himself.

This would be great plot-wise since it would raise the tension of the war by putting Madara just one step away from victory and godhood and would put an interesting damper on Naruto's heroic resolve as he would share responsibility in Bee's demise which would have happened only as a consequence of his decision not to stick with him and stay away from the action (thus allowing for more character development).

15. PrazzyP HxH is life

if this didi happen (not being a troll) but i honestly think that itachi and nagato can pull off a win here.

16. Kiss SS: It's canon bitch

That would be epic.

17. Corax Active Member

No Bee and Naruto are separated now. I doubt that this fight is possible.

18. BroKage Active Member

KB never has a connection to anyone he fights. :zaru

19. Judecious Active Member

God no, Naruto vs Nagato+Itachi

Bee is there for madara

20. Skaddix Well-Known Member

One fight with those two together would be pretty epic assuming those two don't suffer as much edo nerf.