1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW, Mirror, SOTW Mirror
  3. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  4. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Naruto - 666 Satan

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives 2' started by STR1ZZ1, Mar 24, 2009.

1. STR1ZZ1 New Member

Naruto – 666 Satan

Summary
    Naruto: 9 Bijus
    666 Satan: 10 Angels, 10 Demons

Maincharacter is the container of...
    Naruto – Kyuubi (The Nine-Tailed Beast, the strongest Biju)
    Jio – Lucifer (FKN Devil, strongest Demon)

In Naruto Akatsuki is collecting the Bijus to create a powerful weapon, in 666 Satan .. OH WAIT..
    Zenom is collecting all Demons while the Stea Republic is getting their hands on the Angels. At the end of 666 Satan you find out that Shin is some kind of station which uses all the Demons and Angels to create something you might knows as Armageddon.
    Jio can stop this by sacrificing himself.

We don't know what will happen in Naruto, but there's still some time to go till the end of the Manga.

There are a few analogies in Naruto and 666 Satan (besides they wore created by brothers :xzaru)
    The mentioned Angels/Demons and Bijus, Naruto and Jio having a hard childhood and being the container for the strongest spiritual thing out there.

Jio follows Ruby Crecent as some kind of bodyguard and Naruto wants to bring back Sasuke.
    Jios teacher is Kirin, he has got an „evil“ brother whos called Kujaku. In the end Kujaku is a good guy and helps Naruto.
    Itachi was also seen as a bad guy untill he died and we found out about his secrets. Itachi made Sasuke and Naruto stronger(well, not so sure about naruto. But remember the thing with the crows and the theories about making him stronger to fight Sasuke)

Jio also has his personal Sasuke, Jin. Jio and Jin were friends untill Jio killed Jins parents (Jio was obsessed by Lucifer at that time, he also does this – guess Lucifer likes to kill people). Jin wanted revenge on Jio, but Jio made him think about everything and Jin was good again.
    → Sasuke should become a good guy in the next time again.
    Akatsuki will catch kirabi-> hachibi and will move to Naruto. In an epic end fight with Madara and Sasuke on his side(lol) he will die but take all the allready collected bijus with him preventing Akatsuki from whatever.

You can make a lot of theories based on the 666 Satan/Naruto similarity, but I will stop right here.
    Thanks for your time and I'm sorry if I wasted it because you expected and Tobi = Madara Ultimate Proof theory.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  2. iam_me Member

lol wtf you talking about..

3. Shiranui Nullius in verba

He, or she, is attempting to point out the similarities between Naruto and the manga 666 Satan - which is written by Masashi Kishimoto's brother Seishi Kishimoto - as if no one has ever come to the same conclusion. Naruto carries similar traits and plot trends as other manga and anime series? I've never heard of this before!

4. Ninjitsu Ninja Impulse and Instinct

I like that manga, it's very cool. If anyone is interested in checking it out, do so. The main character starts out as a kid, then theres a timeskip and he grows up just as Naruto does. The illustration is even similiar to Naruto. Can't wait until it becomes an anime, I think it's already a complete manga tho, no more new chapters.

5. Saint Jimmy Follow cats, they party hard!!

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Capt. Obvious!!
    Although I like 666 more because of the demons and angels, because they are more related to mankind compared to the bijuu :zaru

6. MS81 Supreme Jounin

Naruto= Jio

Sasuke= Cross

Kakashi= Kirin

Sakura= Lily I see what you mean.:thumbs

7. Kitsukaru ̣<b> <font color="#FF1F00">Kage Bunshin?!</font></

Seishi Needs to take some lessons from his brother.

8. uncanny_sama Que Veux-tu

somebody screencap this bullshit so we can neg him with it when naruto ends completly different

9. Turrin 玄武

It goes like this

Flame of Recca/Hunter X Hunter = Naruto = 666 Satan

Aka Kishi copies off Hunter X Hunter/Flame of Recca to make Naruto and his brother copied of his general ideas to make 66 Satan. Kind of like how it goes for bleach

Yu Yu Hakusho/Dbz = Bleach

10. Naya New Member

I didn't even know he had a brother 0_o
    Finally thread in this subforum brought something truly new. Now I even slightly want to check it out.

11. Athena Citra Details...

Kishimoto has similarities with authors that aren't related to him as well. This is not an unprecedented or even remarkable discovery.

12. Nois eternal otter-kun

Actually i sometimes like Seishi's way of drawing things over Masashi's.

As for the mangas, they both carry similsrities it's like Seishi took some of the ideas form his bro and then MAsashi did the same. when i was reading 666 Satan i had the impression from time to time like 'oh wait, this is Naruto... just twisted a bit' and now i see some of the stuff Seishi did transfered to Naruto. Since they're twins there wouldn't prolly be any copyright issues plus their style is similar but Seishi explains that their influences were the same so it's natural that they draw similar.

Also, Seishi's mangas would be perfect for videogames scenarios. Like RPGs.

13. -ScRaTcH- Naruto Warrior.

Who knew Kishi had a brother....who also writes Manga.....
    Spoiler:
    Owwww

14. Chibason Sofa King Fresh

i liked 666, but to me its like a generic brand of naruto...good stuff overall..i read it b/c i found out that the mangaka was kishi's bro and i noticed several similarities, good art, variety of characters and powers. my kind of shiite!..good thread!

15. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

Not just a brother; a twin brother. Identical twins even, if I'm not mistaken.

16. Lelouch71 Zero

Well it's to be expected they are twin brothers. Though I actually prefer 666 Satan over Naruto. It just has a better story and Jio was treated much better than Naruto until recently anyway. Either way I like both Jio and Naruto, but Jio is so much cooler. I still need to continue reading it. It would be great if it becomes an anime one day.

17. dark messiah verdandi I found the soul

^ I agree.
    666 satan was a wonderful manga. jio had very simular goals to naruto at first, but he evolved into his own, and was genuinely badassssss after the timeskip. he was more serious than naruto so easier to take seriously. he losses in the power department. I just like kyuubi more than satan.

ball was a very refreshing take on a rival. he was a regular kid at first, but his growth was phenominal. best of all he and jio were real friends, and depended on eachother.

ruby >>>>>> sakura. not much more needs to be said. she was hot, powerful, and not a complete whiny stalker. plus she became an archangel.

cross was anoying during the first part to me, but he became badass during the timeskip.

hell, EVERYONE became badass after the timeskip.

I really enjoyed that manga, it had a really nice feel that ended up being completely different than naruto. it felt like classic dragon ball untainted by haters. just really good shit.

18. The777Man Soaring Through The Sky

Masashi and Seishi are twin brothers. They're going to have similar ideas.

19. GangWarlord Active Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there also some sort of dark flame that wouldn't go out in the 666 manga?

20. Sasuke` Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō

I've never read it. I might have a squiz now though.

21. Naruku having a field day

when i first read naruto, i think it has the most blazing resemblance to slam dunk in a sense.

naruto = sakuragi
    sasuke = rukawa
    kakashi = sendoh

but i like slam dunk better than naruto. sakuragi is awesome. :awesome

22. STR1ZZ1 New Member

The flames of Jin's sword were black at the beginning as a result of his hate for Jio.

23. Inuhanyou Ever Cry, Never Life.

24. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass

I said it once and I shall say it again, Kishimoto and Seishi have a psychic bond that only identical twins share. This bond allows them to hear each other's thought between different continents, planets, and various alternate dimensions.

25. gabzilla Yuri Queen

Let's hope Naruto doesn't have the same crappy ending.

26. Sesha Meifumadō

^Face it, it's either gonna be that or the Harry Potter variant.

lol no

Other way around is more like it.

27. shiva666 Living puppet

Satan 666 is so much alike dragon ball , at least the beginning, it's not even funny...there's scenes upon scenes that are exactly like dragon ball. Naruto is similar but it's really further from their original inspiration of DB/DBZ.

28. gabzilla Yuri Queen

I'll take the HP variant before the 666 variant without a doubt.

29. Aldric Active Member

Ball (the character) > Naruto (the manga)

30. VoDe ...

Are im only one that thinks. Jiraiys = Kirin, first time i saw Kirin i was like "wtf that dude looks kinda like Jiraiya".

31. UchihaHater Member

theyre brothers
    what the hell were you expecting?

32. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass

They're IDENTICAL TWIN brothers