1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Naruto 660 Discussions Thread

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Revolution, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Revolution Uchiha

Predict Away

X

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  2. Jad |#[Dead Man]#|

More large wasted panels on each Bijuu getting hit, or hitting someone, or whatever......Also Madara will use TWO jutsu's every chapter.

3. Revolution Uchiha

Finally! I'm hoping Kurama and Hachibe are fully extracted.

Time to see what Naruto is truly made of (without Kurama or his power = Naruto's OWN power)

4. vered yellow fu-uma

more Rinnegan power display by Madara.

5. Glutamminajr Proud Poster

MMm...I suppose that Naruto and Kurama will try to fight back and then suddenly the gokages,hokages and Sasuke will join the battle and help Naruto.Maybe we'll see something about Black Zetsu against Minato and Kakashi.

Naruto won't lose Kurama.His powers stems from his Jinchuuriki status.They are his power if you like it or not.

And even if he loses him..then Naruto would be on the verge of death,so how will he show something at all?
    Kishimoto will make Naruto lose his powers as a jinchuuriki if and only if he will give him a power far better than that that came from being a jinchuuriki or if by being a Senju/Uzumaki and son of a Jinchuuriki Naruto will have some fantastic power up after Kurama's extraction.
    Otherwise it's NOT happening.

6. Hussain .

Someone will come and save the day, there is no way madara is getting Kurama.

7. Revolution Uchiha

And that person would be Yamato

8. Hussain .

I kinda hope that he would be Hiruzen, since kishi did not really give him anything at all
    in this War. :(

but I don't mind if he's Minato, kakashi, or Sasuke. Just like when Nagato captured Naruto & B
    then itachi came to the scene. I would love Naruto destroying them by himself though.

9. Brandon Lee Green Days are not Gone

I predict gai going eight gates :mgnt

10. Weapon Laura Palmer

Sasuke will stop Madara's Bijuu vacuum and go to destroy them, Madara gets pissed and goes to kill Sasuke, Naruto takes the attack and dies for him.

Sasuke goes crazy, becomes good kills Madara and the war is over. Promises Naruto that he will be a good Hokage for him as Naruto disappears slowly.

Fin.

+ I hope Shisui is thinking about me X

11. Gabe Murim Grand Master

Madara gets attacked from behind by the kages or sasuke that give naruto enough time to break the chains

12. PikaCheeka wants to believe

Goodbye, kyuubi. There's two of you so one can get captured. :villa

13. Azariah Ordo Ab Chao!

Sasuke cuts the chains using Perfect Susanno and saves Naruto and co.

14. Jad |#[Dead Man]#|

Incoming Dynamic Entry to Madara's face.

15. Gabe Murim Grand Master

Doubt that madara would just use his new bit help jutsu on gai

16. Revy baebaeGAReeb<3

Madara gets arrested for animal cruelty.:fuck

17. COREYxYEROC MESSATSU!

kurama gets extracted

naruto dies

naruto has a talk with jiraiya like kakashi and his dad

minato gives naruto his nine tailes power

naruto lives

naruto defeats madara

all in one chapter XD

but seriously i still think jiraiya is coming. its the only reason hes not been edo when they were able to get his dna from his ripped off arm

18. Hermaeus Member

What I see it, everyone in the alliance will stop watching while sitting on there asses and get up and go out there helping.
    Kakashi and Minato need to help Naruto (I mean really, do you really think his father will let Madara kill Naruto? And Kakashi just standing by and watch it happening?) soo that means black zetsu can give Madara his left eye.

Another possibility is that Obito will save the day.

Another possibility is that Sasuke will come out with his Susanoo and cut thoese chains off.

19. Abz *~Abz-J-Harding~*

Gai comes to the rescue.

Eat that sandwich basket bun-potato-cake

20. Rosi &#32

Someone goes "Fuck you, biaatch" mode. Probably Gai :gar

21. Coldhands A Thousand Eyes, and One

Madara isn't getting the Bijuus. I think the next chapter will probably start with Sasuke and/or Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen attacking Madara and interrupting him. Then they coordinate with Naruto and the Bijuus to counterattack.

22. Krippy &#32

Sasuke finishes smoking a blunt and destroys the chains

:smoke

23. Sango-chan Demon Slayer

Enter House of Hyuga! :kaga

24. Big Bad Wolf El Jefe De Mundo

- someone will finally decide to get involved before Naruto's Kurama half & Gyuki gets sealed

- Madara seals a number of the other bijuu (?)

- BZ uses a Mokuton jutsu to attempt his escape, kicking off the "fight" between him and the team of Minato & Kakashi (?)

- Obito interferes some more

25. Abanikochan سارادا-جون

What I want to happen: Madara extracts Kurama from Naruto. Absorbs all the bijuu and becomes the juubi jin. Fucks shit up. Then casts MT. :gar

What will happen: Someone's going to come to Naruto's rescue. Even if Kurama got extracted from him he'd just get the Yin half from Minato anyway and then get the other half back in a short amount of time cuz Kishimoto's too cowardly to take away Naruto's power source. :giogio

26. Golden Circle .

All aboard the Madara rape train.
    There are no breaks, only an accelerator.

Bijuu get extracted. Game over by chapter 666.

27. T-Bag Blackbeard

chapter 666 is when he'll become the jin, or attempt to use the tsukuyomi? either one

all i know is, something big is happening that chapter. an omen

28. RoseWhirlpool Elite Delinquent Shinobi

Sasuke will try to save Naruto.
    Sasuke will fight Madara.
    Naruto gets extracted but lives, barely.
    Madara will stomp Sasuke and kill him.
    Sasuke awakens Rinnegan.
    Sasuke has his own tug of war with Gedo Mazo.

29. Deadway `

Naruto 660 Prediction
    Farewell

The bijuu are getting pulled in
    Goku: We can't stop this
    Hachibi: Bee, this is bad, that attack Madara hit us with was an anti gravity cage, it's locking our movements.
    Bee: Tell me something I don't know, fo sho, how we getting out of this hoe?
    Hachibi: We don't..
    Kurama: Naruto this is going to really hurt.
    Naruto: I'm sorry Kurama, how can I make the pain go away?
    Kurama: Not for me, for you...
    Madara: !?
    The 7 bijuu are holding down the chains of the 8 and 9 tails
    Madara: Trying to keep the jinchuriki alive? I'm not Obito, in my world, everyone dies.
    Madara puts his hand up
    Madara: Bansho Tennin.
    All the bijuu get sucked in and the hachibi and kyuubi start to extract.
    Naruto: GAHHHHHH
    Bee: Shit this hurts..brother.....fuck
    Hachibi: Never thought I'd say this to a human but, I'm sorry I failed you.
    Naruto: I..won't let you go...I...
    Kurama: Remember Naruto, you can't let the Juubi reach it's final form.
    The 9 tails and 8 tails get sucked in.
    Bee and Naruto land on the ground.

White Zetsu: Looks like Naruto survived.
    Madara: That's right, I almost forgot he's an Uzumaki... no matter, without that power he's nothing.
    Naruto: ...b..Bee.....
    Bee's not moving
    Naruto looks up at the moon sky
    Naruto: *Where is...everybody...is this...what Obito felt?*
    ------------------------------------
    Scene switches to Obito
    Obito: You do realize you don't come out of this alive.
    Black Zetsu: ? How do you figure that.
    Obito: You said it yourself, if you leave my body, they will kill you, if you use my body as it is now, with me still controlling half it's movements, you will die and if you somehow succeed in taking my eye, you would never be able to return it to Madara without them killing you.
    Black Zetsu: Are you trying to make me laugh? You underestimate my power.
    Obito: No, you underestimate mine.
    Obito grabs Black Zetsu's arm
    Obito: GET US BOTH KAKASHI
    Kakashi: Right, Kamui!
    Black Zetsu: * I see, you're limiting my exposure so Kakashi can easily warp my entire body without me having time to escape, alright..*
    Black Zetsu and Obito are almost inside the Kamui when a white Zetsu jumps in the front and gets warped instead.
    Kakashi/Minato: !?
    Black Zetsu: My power extends further beyond that of a simple Zetsu, I am Madara's will, recorder and executioner.
    Black Zetsu raises his hand and 9 White Zetsu who are darker come out the ground
    Black Zetsu: If I can't fight, then I'll get my own pawns to do so for me.
    The Clones start forming red clouds
    Kakashi: These are...
    Minato: !
    The entire Akatsuki is circled around Obito/Black Zetsu
    Black Zetsu: I've recorded all of their movements and tricks, so these are theoretically the exact same, now go.
    ----------------------------
    Madara: Looks like the Mazou is progressing faster than last time, most certainly due to the Hachibi and Kyuubi's chakra, although it would have been done had I gotten all of the 9 tails chakra at least these beasts are gone.
    ????: You forgot one beast!
    Madara turns around to see Gai standing there
    Madara: You again...
    Gai: Do I not entertain you, maybe I should step it up a bit.
    Gai goes into the 7th gate
    Madara: You opened the seven of the eight gates, impressive.
    Gai: I'll stop you before that statue comes to life. All I need is one punch.
    Madara: I guess I would play around, I have time, and since I'm alive I can actually use my favorite method of taijutsu.
    Madara crosses his arms
    Gai: !? Now way...
    Madara: 7 was it, let me match you.
    Last panel ends with Madara opening the 7th gate.

30. blizzind Member

You somehow manage to write incredible predictions given the shit you have to build off.

31. Tyrannos Living a Life

Chapter 660 Prediction:

The Bijuu attempt to get free from Madara's bind, but Obito uses the last of his energy to turn the tables on Madara. Redeeming himself.

32. Rosi &#32

Too early for that :maybe

33. PikaCheeka wants to believe

Yea Obito is going to putter around for a long time yet.

And Madara is getting the bijuu. Even if he gets interrupted next week, he will just try again and get them the next time. The buildup has been too much for him not to get ahead.

34. Shinryu U wot m8

Kurama uses the last of his power to keep Nardo alive after he is extracted then Minato gets extracted as well.Bee dies and Gedo turns into Juubi cocoon.Madara says the world will end in 5 minutes try and see if you can even stop me.Naruto runs at Madara and throws a punch then Madara knocks the sin out of him and starts laughing hysterically.You were this weak without the Kyuubi he says while loling.The ninja alliance comes and then Madara knocks the living shit out of them then punchs Sasuke's skull into a mountain.Kakashi use the kamui says Minato.Kakashi starts groaning like he has constipation but Madara vanish and rips his head off then Madara appears next to Naruto and says how boring only 15 seconds have elapsed and you are already finished.Madara says oh well then kills Obito and gets his left eye and slowly approachs a Naruto on the floor near death.Chapte ends with Madara lunging at Naruto saying let the massacre begin with a sexy smile.

35. Jayaraman MinatoItachi Zeref x Mavis

Madara is not gonna suck out the kyuubi. That's for sure. So much for kishi raising the tension with madara.

36. PikaCheeka wants to believe

There are two kyuubi so the chances of him getting at least one are actually pretty high.

Kishi splitting the kyuubi in two might have been a build-up for this a long time ago. We have seen an Uzumaki survive extraction, too. Everything is in place for him to lose it.

37. bearzerger Major Cliff Allister McLane

I expect something like this:

First, Sasuke uses Susanoo to cut through Madara's chain and free Naruto from his grasp and B manages to elude the chains by himself by cancelling the full bijuu mode. The other bijuu remain trapped and are about to get dragged into the GM when Naruto manages to wrap Kurama's tails around them starting a tug of war with GM with Sasuke protecting him from any additional chains.
    Kurama however is clearly outmatched and can only slow down the capture of the bijuu. Madara doesn't want to wait and personally moves in for the kill but he is stopped by Sasuke.
    Meanwhile Gaara figures out that the only way to prevent the bijuu from getting sucked into the GM again is for them to choose new hosts which can protect them like B did for Gyuuki. Naturally, the bijuu are at first put off by this idea and don't want to give up their freedom, but faced with their imminent defeat Shukaku decides to accept Gaara once more as his host. End of the chapter.

38. Gabe Murim Grand Master

He is not getting narutos he is not losing the kyuubi that be dumb after taking to long to master it. Plus it was hinted he would get the other one from minato as we'll to fully restore the kyuubi

39. Dragonus Nesha Le Rouquin Super Moderator

I'm thinking Minato will use Yin!Kurama to break some or all of the chains. Of course, he'll suffer some effects of the biju chakra suppression.

I also think the Alliance having chakra cloaks will come into play. Not another tug-of-war though.

Tobirama may be working on freeing his brother from Madara's control.

40. PopoTime Devourer of Souls

Chapter 660: The Parting of the Ways

Spoiler:
    Bee: Shit this is bad, i cant breathe!
    Gyuki: These chains, they're nothing like the ones Obito used before, these are the ones that sealed the Gedo Statue on the Moon!
    Bee: Damn, looks like we aint getting out of this
    *cue short flashback of Bee's interactions with Gyuki through his life*

Naruto: Damn, gotta do something!
    Kurama: Naruto, theres nothing you can do
    Naruto: No, it can't end like this, i wont let it!
    Kurama: Enough Naruto, now listen whilst we still have time left....

In the physical world, Naruto and Bee bump fists for one last time, before the bijuu chakra is drained completely

Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura rush towards the chains as the last bits of chakra pass through it and Naruto and Bee's bodies fall to the floor

Madara then laughs again
    Madara: See Hashirama!, See how your precious will of fire turned out in the end, Children still die, only they do it under the illusion of free will instead of under orders, now watch as this cursed world finally comes to an end, Uchiha Kaenjin!

Madara then sits in the middle of the barrier and prepares to fuse with the Gedo Statue

Sakura rushes to check on Bee and Hinata activates her Byakugan on Naruto, neither has a pulse

Hinata and Sakura attempt Medical Ninjutsu on both of them

Sakura: Lady Tsunade get over here! They arent breathing!

Minato and Kakashi look shocked

Minato: Damn it no, Kushina i failed you
    Minato then performs an admirable rage-face

Minato: Kakashi, we're finishing this quick, buy me some time whilst i draw a seal

Zobito: I see Madara succeeded, looks like i wont have to go all out for long then

Tsunade and A arrive at Naruto's location

Tsunade: Hinata what do you see?

Hinata: It, its no use, they arent breathing, i see no chakra activity or signs of a heartbeat from either of them

A: Stop goofing off Bee, wake up!

Sasuke: Was this..... Was this how it was supposed to end Naruto, was this what Kakashi was trying to warn me about that time?

* Mini flashback to part 1*

Few pages of tears over Naruto's and Bee's deaths, but chapter ends with a pair of blue eyes opening

Chapter 661: Universal Call
    Spoiler:

Person: What happened?..... Where am i?...... Who am i? ......... What am i?

Voice: You are Naruto Uzumaki, and it seems that we were always destined to meet.

Naruto turns around and sees a white haired man in a long haori

Naruto: who are you?

Voice: I am Hagoromo Otsutsuki, or perhaps you know me as the Rikudou Sennin

Naruto : The Rikudou?? Why are you here?

RS: ah you see, when i split Juubi's chakra into 9 pieces i also split mine as well, so that whenever all 9 are gathered, i may appear, it seems that you hold a piece of all 9 bijuu and so i can appear here.

Naruto: All 9 eh, thanks Bee, Gyuki....... Wait! if you split your chakra as well as the juubi's then doesnt that mean?

RS: Indeed it does, That Gedo Mazo isnt the shell of the Juubi, its my corpse, tainted by its Chakra and time itself.... I hear that near the end, my relatives were so scared of my appearence they changed their names, My sons to Uchiha and Senju, and my brother and sisters to Uzumaki..

A few pages follow of RS's backstory including his history and his sons

Naruto: Sorry RS, it seems i've failed, all of the Bijuu have been absorbed back into the statue, i think i'm dead too

RS: Not at all Naruto, it seems the Bijuu foresaw this and prepared a little countermeasure, Universal Call.

Naruto: Whats that?

RS: Have you ever wondered WHY it is that Bijuu, creatures of pure chakra, always reform in the exact same shape and retain the exact same memories? Its because they purposely shed some chakra in order to reform from it, should they ever die.

Naruto: And fragments of all 9 were stored in me... wait a second!

RS: Yes, once you activate this technique, your remaining bijuu chakra will act as a magnet for all bijuu chakra in the atmosphere, and considering all 9 were released and reabsorbed in a short span of time, there should be quite a lot.

Naruto: Ok, lets do this

The 9 bijuu's shadows appear in a circle around Naruto and Hagoromo

Naruto: Hagoromo, Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobu, Son Goku, Kokuo, Saiken, Chomei, Gyuki, Kurama I wont let you down!

Silouettes of the previous Jinchuriki appear

Naruto: I'll carry on your wishes for the future, i promise! Universal Call

Back in the real world

Gedo Statue roars wildly

Madara: Settle! , What, what is this power??

Minato crumples into a heap

Minato: Gah! im burning up! what is this? The Shiki fuin is coming undone!

Yang Kurama: Heh that crafty Bastard!

Hinata: No way, Naruto!

The Gedo Statue's severed arm disintegrates as purple chakra shoots into Naruto

Sakura: Hinata what do your Hyuuga eyes see!

Hinata: This chakra, its pooling around Naruto's heart!, Its a pulse!

Sakura: What?!?

Naruto then stands up and the purple chakra changes to form a Haori

Chapter Ends with the barrier crumbling, and Juubi mode Madara standing there, facing Naruto

Madara: What, it can't be!

Naruto: This ends now!

Chapter 661 will also set up Naruto vs Sasuke, for the sake of the Bijuus, since Naruto's Universal Call has rendered them mortal

41. calimike Akatsuki Supporter

Everyone claimed Kishi's interview reveal 90% chance of Kurama is sealed by Madara. :closed

Where did info come from? :confused

42. Klue 輪廻

Here, my son....

X

He says he is going to write about Ten Tails, implying that it will return.

43. Klue 輪廻

Why not have them all join Naruto? :maybe

44. bearzerger Major Cliff Allister McLane

Cause that would mean giving up their individuality and becoming the Juubi again. And whether Naruto could just be friends with the Juubi from the get go is questionable.

45. Ant Banned

46. Glutamminajr Proud Poster

^
    The pic is too little and Naruto's preview is too blurry to read...but thanks for sharing it:)

47. Abz *~Abz-J-Harding~*

wait...according to cali's sig...

Naruto was above One Piece this week......now...I have not seen that in a very very long time....

48. Jayaraman MinatoItachi Zeref x Mavis

Wait, there wont be a chapter for next two weeks right?

49. bearzerger Major Cliff Allister McLane

We might get one next week, but then we won't get one for three weeks after it.

50. The Saiyan Prince Vegeta Well-Known Member

The way it usually goes during the Christmas Holiday is we get a chapter before Christmas (sometime next week), but then we won't get a chapter until the middle of January, which means we'd have a 3 week wait.

That's what usually happens during this time of year.