1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

NaruHina, NaruSaku: Does anyone think this will really show up ever?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Kimiko Inuzuka 123, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Garrod Ran Banned

No to the op thread : 3 NaruKushina/NaruKarin

2. Kurama Commander Kukuku

[YOUTUBE]D7m2E93bJoI[/YOUTUBE]

:datass

Naruto and Hinata fought Deva as teammates if you wanna go that route. Mito only popped up to seal Kurama away once Hashirama released him from Madara's control.

Forgot the Uchiha Arc did you? The one where Hinata was placed with Naruto specifically to protect him when the team split up? While Sakura was by herself with a couple of dogs.

And you fail to notice JirTsu didn't happen.

Hinata is shown as growing more significant, since in group shots in Naruto's memory she's gone from far off to the side to front and center right with Sakura and Shikamaru since her confession. And of course there's the whole matter of Naruto still having significant moments with her, and her moment in 573 which implies there's more to come.

3. Blazing CobaltX Yuri Trainer on Fire

:facepalm

It's fanart, not a crappy Photoshopped wallpaper. Get the difference.

4. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

How does that lend credibility to kyuubi's argument anyways?

5. Forlong Rating: Awesome

Wow, so when did Kishimoto tell you exactly how Hashirama and Madara's fight went? Because I'm pretty sure he left it vague. Also, Hinata and Naruto didn't fight Pain together. Hinata's actions, though noble, were not part of teamwork. If she wanted to work as part of a team, she would have work with other people to free Naruto.

Yamato was the one there to protect Naruto. Hinata wouldn't last five seconds against anyone in Akatsuki. We know this because she didn't last five seconds against someone in Akatsuki. Hinata was there because she was a scout. The point of the mission was to find someone. Each squad needed a scout.

If you're going to use that to back up your claims, you get the facts straight.

X
    This implies quite a lot. Much more than all the NaruHina moments. Though, I'm not surprised you missed it.

Nope. The state of the group shot is irrelevant. How about using how Naruto treats her? And what does chapter 573 do to imply that Naruto will treat Hinata any different than the 572 chapters that came before it? Oh yeah, it doesn't. At all.

6. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

what the fuck.

Regardless of the whole pairing shit. Mito actually accomplished something in that by sealing Kyuubi in herself. Hinata basically showed up to commit suicide.

7. Whirlpool Triumvir

WTF no they didn't, Naruto kept telling her to GTFO

8. Garrod Ran Banned

wtf can sakura do to help naruto and sasuke you ask???
    ............DIE ASAP

Hinata: I LOVE YOU
    Naruto: Yeah Whatever

Sakura: I LOVE YOU (BUT SASUKE NAME 29 FUK TIMES BETWEEN THIS) Naruto
    Naruto: X

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  9. Ishi no Ishi 石の意思

I approve of this ending. :nod

10. Whirlpool Triumvir

Hopefully either this or NaruKushi, NaruKonan, NaruAyame, NaruTema, NaruKarin or NaruIno happens :hmpf:gun

11. ch1p likes the kitteh

The Madara x Hashirama fight wasn't shown, therefore we don't know if they either fought together or Mito only sealed Kurama. Considering Madara only seems wet at the thought of fighting Hashirama, it's reasonable to assume Mito was a one note thing in it.

Rating: X :lmao

What does it matter? They were probably both made in photoshop, therefore why I say better photoshop skills on the fanart but then someone mentioned the official art on the shitty composite and I say it's a tie then. Does this convo have any semblance of taking it seriously? But then suddenly, you are taking it seriously. Get the difference indeed. :lmao

12. Blazing CobaltX Yuri Trainer on Fire

Me taking it seriously? The only reason I posted it was because I was mocking someone and referring back to another argument wherein that fanart was used. How am I supposed to take that seriously? :ippy

13. Blazing CobaltX Yuri Trainer on Fire

Wait, what?

14. ch1p likes the kitteh

I think he means that if he's equating couples that weren't even seen fighting together, then we could consider NH as somewhat similar (true).

Hashirama x Mito, when we didn't saw them fight together. Furthermore, Madara only speaks of Hashi's fighting prowess and not of Mito's, therefore thinking she just dropped in to seal Kurama is feasible. Even Tsunade x Dan. We didn't saw them fight together either. Furthermore, Tsunade is part of another team and part of the medical corps, so it's also unlikely they fought together to begin with.

Nowhere does the Pein fight has teamwork for NH though, but I don't think that was the point of what he said.

I dunno. Your post seemed pretty serious, but it it wasn't my apologies.

15. Blazing CobaltX Yuri Trainer on Fire

That's what people always assume when I don't use smileys. :sweatdrop

16. Mael Well-Known Member

Gotta love ghetto trash hip-hop instead of something that's actually...tasteful in the genre.

Smoke more weed, Turtle. Seriously, smoke more weed.

Hinata did so much too. That's serious development. Are we gonna get an arc from her too? :zaru

God I'm hoping Naruto goes solo now.

17. Skywalker Imperial Conqueror

This thread is great.

18. FoxxyKat Active Member

Both pairings = FAIL(no matter how many THINK Sakura's confession was genuine). So, really, what's there to fight about?:oh

19. izzyisozaki See you on tumblr bitches

when it comes to pairings, there's always something to fight about.

20. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

Which pairing uses a bullshit theme of duality better than the other.

SUN AND MOON>>>>>>>HEAVEN AND EARTH

21. Gaiash Collector of fandoms

There is no reason for the fights, they just happen. Though your reason for thinking there's nothing to fight about is in itself an example of taking part in said pointless argument. Saying that both are fail is no different from saying only one is.

Fact is people can't seem to help bashing the pairing they don't support. Because that's all the NaruHina Vs NaruSaku debate leads to, bashing the other side. I mean I like NaruHina but I see no reason to insult NaruSaku or Sakura nor do I feel like "correcting" the way NaruSaku fans see certain scenes.

The real reason these debates are pointless is niether side has anything to gain. Even if one pairing becomes canon and people in these debates start saying "I told you so!" so what? Yes the pairing you support is canon and that's great but what did saying it would be while shooting down theories/reasons why the rival pairing wouldn't do exactly? Nothing.

22. izzyisozaki See you on tumblr bitches

@seto- omg :lmao

I have never understood caring so much about duality themes so much. They're all equally terrible if they have no real following according to the manga or author.

23. Vash the end

It makes me feel like a big man :del

24. izzyisozaki See you on tumblr bitches

I feel like sigging this :lmao

25. Whirlpool Triumvir

Naruto x Ayame

Ramen eater and ramen waitress >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun and moon/ heaven and earth

26. ch1p likes the kitteh

When I use them, people take offence. :lmao

Still at this. You're such a broken record.

27. izzyisozaki See you on tumblr bitches

Still at this. You're such a broken record. :sniff

28. Mr Horrible Active Member

While it's not quite to my tastes either, you have to admit if he has to choose one old argument, then that's a pretty memorable one :lmao.

29. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

The Cook and Customer?

You just can't see the imagery is all.

30. ch1p likes the kitteh

I agree it's funny, but how many times has he brought it up on the thread after people have moved on? When I call Kaiba repetitive I'm not kidding. Someone please help him being more diverse.

31. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

Repetition =/= Invalidation. Because one may be tired of hearing something does not make it any less true. Particularly when the assertion has yet to be or cannot be invalidated. Besides, it's not an old argument considering the attempt to defend the parallel in this very thread.

32. Mr Horrible Active Member

Ack, why do you have to set it up so perfectly?

33. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

If you wanna know more then apparently Hinata was supposed to have this big scene where she found out Naruto was the kyuubi's jinchuriki, and then help him control the kyuubi using her jyuken powers. Furthermore she was supposed to continue to play a big and consistent role starting from the 8-Man squad Arc in which she was to replace Sakura as the main heroine; and on top of all that she too was to be a descendant of the Rikudou sage and apparently the best Hyuuga for the job to help Naruto unlock the Rikudou's secrets despite the fact that Neji is the one with the clan's blood running strongest in his veins.

Ah, lest I forget she was supposed to take down "Blue Hair" AKA Konan and impress Naruto.

Then NaruHina will happen.

34. FoxxyKat Active Member

It really is sad yet hilarious.:lmao One really isn't better than the other. They're both onesided as heck.

:brofist

35. ch1p likes the kitteh

I admit I didn't make this one on purpose.

36. Paptala ? 美少女戦士 ?

pairing threads are always a special kind of lulzy :lmao this one was especially entertaining

on topic: I'd like to think after all the effort Kishi has put into messing around with the romance subplot, he would make at least one pairing canon; but then again...

37. Karsh In medias res

I wouldn't hold my breath :hurr

The opposite, I don't trust kish to make pairings satisfying in the least so I'd rather he avoid it

38. Archangel Michael ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็ ็็็็็

I believe he will end up with sakura, even though I wouldn't like that to happen. I would rather have him be with hinata.

39. Kurama Commander Kukuku

Damn, Seto, do you have a crush on me or something? :lmao

You're a little too desperate for my attention. And you're still trying to flip these personal attacks as an actual argument against the on topic things I've said in this thread. Go...count your cards or something because the more you go on about these "theories" of mine, the more you come off as not able to actually argue against me.

40. Whirlpool Triumvir

It's just a pairing :noworries

41. Mael Well-Known Member

I think that's a little more accurate. :zaru

But I best be careful, my Spess Mehrens are apparently nothing more than a red herring....or straw man...or both. :LOS

42. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

These aren't personal attacks, I am presenting arguments or rather events that you insisted will happen and/or support the case for NaruHina and throwing them back at your current ones. It is evident that actual developments of the manga have no role to play in them then or now, and the credibility of them are suspect. Furthermore, the fact that your "argument" now has you completely abandoning any previous point you yourself had made on NaruHina, to a desperate jab at my namesake only shows your inability to present a proper response to what's been provided.

43. Revolution Uchiha

Because Kishimoto kept Hinata ALIVE, had Naruto pine for Sakura after that, then REJECT Sakura after she said "I love you " to Naruto, KISHI BETTER HAVE A CONCLUSION TO THIS. I am a die hard NaruHina fan who finds no purpose in Hinata surviving after Pain arc if Naruto ends up with Sakura :mad

44. Forlong Rating: Awesome

Yes, because Lord knows she can't just move on and be happy with anyone else. Only Naruto can do that. :laugh

Things are going to be ugly when Kishimoto finally does resolve the pairings. I don't think I want to be on the internet when it happens.

45. Mael Well-Known Member

Notice how said complainer uses personal attacks on others fandoms or just likings in general to somehow refute their opinion.

If there was ever a mirror case of ad hominem...wow.

46. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

I can recognize some valid points for the pair, but all I see are attempts at one-upping NaruSaku one way or another. Well in this specific case. If it isn't the stupid duality shit, it's Sakura vs. Hinata on their involvement with Naruto's jinchuriki development, Kushina's advice, Rikudou lineage, or their contributions to whittling down Akatsuki, etc. It's all about trumping NaruSaku more than anything else.

47. Mael Well-Known Member

The funniest part is I bet Kishimoto thought about maybe...25-50% of this in his creations. The rest is just fan speculation which in the majority of the case is a crock.

No I meant more the insistence that you're rabid for NaruSaku and that somehow my liking of Warhammer 40K makes me invalid from making a coherent argument.

48. Gaiash Collector of fandoms

While I'm also a NaruHina fans I'm afraid I have to point out some holes in that argument.

First of all if Hinata hadn't survived Pain's attack she'd still be alive since Nagato brought back everyone he killed in Konoha including Kakashi, Shizune and Chouji's dad. If Hinata died she'd have been brought back to life too. Her being alive has no effect on if she and Naruto will get together or not.

Next Naruto didn't actually reject Sakura but pointed out her confession was a lie. You're implying he's moved on and fell for Hinata. In reality Naruto knows Sakura was making her feelings up so Naruto wouldn't save Sasuke, in other words Naruto saw through her plan. Has Naruto moved on? Who knows? But even if he still has feelings for Sakura his reaction would be the same, if he's going to be with Sakura he'd want her feelings for him to be genuine not a lie.

I do think Naruto and Hinata have a very high chance of getting together but I don't consider Hinata being alive and Naruto seeing through Sakura's plan to get him to give up on Sasuke as reasons why they'll get together.

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  49. Mael Well-Known Member

Better be careful, Gaiash. People might think you're flirting with reason which is heretical. You're speaking to one after all.

All in all good points. I highly doubt the author even considered this and I highly doubt that was the intent behind it all. It's a lot simpler than people want it to be and although I still support NH, I can't stand the vitriolic insistence that it's all in the favor of a pairing. Sometimes plot moves without a pairing, people.

50. Yunie madness

Unless we're talking about Sasuke and Naruto :lmao

I do agree we fans tend to overthink though. Things would be so simple if we all just sat quietly waiting for the end. Then again, wouldn't be half as fun, would it?

I sincerely hope for a no pairings ending.