1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW, Mirror, SOTW Mirror
  3. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  4. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Muu and Nidaime Mizukage vs.Jiraiya and Orochimaru

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by raizen28, Feb 10, 2012.

1. raizen28 I dunno

[SOM]:Bloodlusted
    Starting distance:100 meters
    Knowledge:None
    Restrictions:None

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  2. Snake Eyes New Member

Probably Jirayiya and Oro. With the help of the two toads they can reveal each of the opponent's mirage/invisibility so I don't see them having a trouble with that.

3. HiddenCornsHandsomeDevil Active Member

I'd go with Oro and Jiraiya. Miz needs to summon a clam to be effective, hence Jiraiya and Orochimaru are not crippled by offensive pressure to stop them summoning their respective trump cards. Orochimaru has access to ET thus has access to bringer of darkness which is as nasty as either of his opponents hax abilities. With his barrier Jiraiya can likely sense Muu who is not above being sensed so that's his main game gone. I think this could go their way provided Orochimaru sees fit to use ET.

4. raizen28 I dunno

yes Interesting. I want to have Oro unrestricted so it be a full bloodlusted battle

5. Grimm

I'll go with this post. Jiraiya can detect Muu with his Barrier and therefore he and Orochimaru are able to attack, same goes for TrollKage.
    Orochimaru with the use of ET makes this a sure win for him and Jiraiya.
    Unless Muu and TrollKage can actually defeat Jiraiya (who IMO is > them both), Orochimaru and immortal 1st and 2nd Hokages ...

6. Orochimaruwantsyourbody Active Member

I wonder if Orochimaru's snakes can see Muu and the Mizukage?

7. Taijukage Active Member

ill go with muu and nidaime. team 2 cant counter the genjutsu until they figure it out and jiraiya took a long time to figure out shared vision. jiraita will need a barrier to detect muu but if he finds him hes getting jinton to the face. terrible match. the nidaime kages godstomp.

8. TheFlash Devil in Plain View

The location puts Jiraiya and Oro at a disadvantage. Muu and the Nidaime can do a lot of running, sneaking, hiding, and trolling there. While the Sennin duo are distracted by Joki Boy or clam genjutsu, they are vulnerable to Jintons from behind. They'll have trouble finding the Nidaime while protecting against Joki Boy, though SM Jiraiya's sensing abilities may help them here. Overall, I see the kage duo winning. Their location and sneaky fighting styles just benefit them too much here.

9. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

Shared vision ain't got shit to do with Muu and Trollkage. Jiraiya detection barrier will make both their jutsu futile. Muu's invisibility becomes moot and they detect trollkage's true location. Nidaime hokage will also help locate trollkage with his finger tracking jutsu.

huh? How the heck is he getting jinton to the face when he can freaking evade that shit? The barrier allows him to track anything that moves.

All of that will be useless when Jiraiya can track them and nidaime hokage can do the same

And Muu will be distracted by shodai's genjutsu

Finding Nidaime and Muu is EASY for those two.

1. Jiraiya's barrier allows him to track anyone who moves
    2. Nidaime Hokage can track him too with his finger jutsu
    3. Ma can smell trollkage with her senjutsu powered tongue

Joki Boy won't do shit when shodai can use mokuton to protect against the explosions. And the location gives Orochimaru an advantage because shodai can use even more wood

10. Taijukage Active Member

by the time he detects it, muu will just prep jinton or take flight.

tobirama is in this?

how? its AoE and muu will most likely fire it from the sky. numbers dont matter to jinton users. and out of everyone in the alliance, it took gaara, onoki and naruto combined to land a hit. muu is faster than jiraiya and oro anyway. he dodged RM Naruto clones planetary rasengan.

11. PrazzyP HxH is life

oro and jiraiya have the better teamwork, so that already should give the sannin the upperhand.

nidaime may have joki boy, but with jiraiya's huge arsenal and summons should be able to hold off nidaime quite handily and oro can keep muu at bay with all the snake summons

12. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

So? Whether he takes flight or not, Jiraiya will always know where he is. The detection barrier can cover the entire battlefield. So what if he prepares jinton? Jinton can be evaded. So what if he takes flight, Jiraiya's wild lion mane can capture him. Shodai hokage can capture him with mokuton

I guess someone forgot to read where it says edo tensei is not restricted

Jinton will only damage you if it makes contact. Orochimaru and Jiraiya can avoid that shit

This is irrelevant because Muu did not fight everyone in the alliance.

1. Muu is faster than Jiraiya? How you figure?
    2. He dodged Naruto because he sensed him, the same thing that Jiraiya's barrier allows him to do, sense him the minute he so much as he moves

13. raizen28 I dunno

yes jinton vs edo's hmm.....

14. HiddenCornsHandsomeDevil Active Member

Jinton vs edos certainly is interesting and I'd actually go as far as to say that should a jinton connect it could take out most anyone, certainly anyone here I'd think. But for it to take out the sheer volume of people present on Jiraiya and Orochimaru's side when we've established they have a way of sensing him I find hard to believe.

15. Empathy Disciple of Thunder

Snakes can sense vibrations in the ground, so yeah probably. It should work for the Nidaime Mizukage, but I'm not too sure about Muu when he's flying.

16. Spanktastik Member

Jiraiya and Orochimaru hands down, Jiraiya with pa and ma has quite the amount of options to detect Muu and the nidaime mizukage. Jokey boy makes mizukage weak, finding mizukage aint no problem with HM sensing abilities, Ma's tongue and the barrier. Lets say jokey boy explodes once, Orochimaru can summon the 3 gates for example. Finding muu is possible with the barrier, if he wants to attack he is not invincible... The splitting might be nasty though. Jinton is to slow to actually hit.

17. ImSerious Active Member

Jiraiya's detection barrier counters the mirrage and Mu's invisibility. dont think Oro or Jiraiya will be able to dodge Jinton, but they have summons to deal with that stuff, one of them can attack Mu while he tries to target one of them. Yomi Numa takes care of Joki Boi, and either one of them can hunt down trollkage with their superior arsenal.

The sannin duo take it, mid-high diff.

18. raizen28 I dunno

Gamabunta would be a big target for jinton:maybe

19. Mister Banned

The Kages win.

Muu would be prompted to use his invisibility whilst the Mizukage will be prompted to use the clam; the distance allows this.

This is pretty much a stomp as the lack of knowledge from the Sannin mean it can possibly be a Genjutsu + Jinton and/or Jokey Boy combo rape.

20. DarkRasengan Active Member

100 meters + at night i can see jiraiya soloing, he can easily find cover to go into SM, his speed and strength in SM are too much for either of these 2 to handle, we've seen he could cope with fighting multiple high level opponents at once. He also has two counters to both of their stealth jutsu with the barrier and ma's tongue. Hes also great at fighting using his souroundings.

Jiraiya solo's high difficulty due to the conditions.

21. raizen28 I dunno

but have no knowledge on the sneaky shinobi is really dangerous for him

22. DarkRasengan Active Member

Jiraiya resorted to the detection barrier pretty early only fighting animal realm, and this is at night too soo its logical he will open with it.

23. Untitled

Pretty sure Jiraiya and Orochimaru can take this pretty nicely, fortunately they have really good counters to the techniques that make Muu and the Mizukage so hax. They each have multiple counters that should work perfectl against that sort of thing tbh.

24. raizen28 I dunno

yes it seems so but...

25. Taijukage Active Member

like what? they arent sensors, a barrier takes time, and oro has no idea the clam even exists and is generating a genjutsu if nidaime doesnt tell him first himself.

26. Untitled

Alright, to start what is Muu going to do in the very short time it takes Jiraiya to activate the barrier? You think he's going to blitz and kill Orochimaru and Jiraiya via invisibility in like two seconds?

Here are some counters:

Sea of Snakes is a great way to find the clam even if unintentionally, same with boss summon spam considering their size. They might accidentally break it. When the snakes are pushed off an area invisibly they can easily destroy the real clam.

Jiraiya's barrier obviously works against Muu's invisibility.

Any oil technique is perfect for this kind of thing, it would cover the field very nicely, Muu would get covered in it and show invisible or not. Same with the clam, just because it appears as somewhere else as does the Mizukage, either or will still show if physically found. Oil will basically float in midair and cover them both, basically that old "flour" cliche against invisible people. After that it's pretty simple.

Then there's toad flame bombs which to be simple is fucking huge and is just too much, there's nowhere either of them would be able to stay away from a technique that massive especially the clam.

You're right they wouldn't know it's there, but Yomi Numa could be useful for taking out the clam accidentally if either of them tried to sink the "real" Mizukage. Or Muu assuming he doesn't take flight but I don't know why he would.

Then there's the obvious Yatai Kuzushi. Assuming he summons Ma and Pa things like Goemon would also be perfect for the situation as well as they're here to help.

Orochimaru has obvious stuff too along with his own summon spam he can make Rashomon or summon his own boss summons or fuse with whatever he wants to avoid it but I'm getting off-topic since I'm talking about counters for the clam here.

One more off the top of my head is the kusanagi, it falls under Yomi Numa in terms that it won't attack like this since he doesn't know it's there, but he could extend it and swipe on the ground and it'd destroy anything on the ground anyway.

27. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

1. Jiraiya is a sensor in sage mode. Ma and Pa are too
    2. The barrier takes time? :notrust:notrust Read the manga
    3. Snakes can locate living organisms by scent (see the giant turtle) and Ma can do the same
    4. Edo tensei is not restricted. So nidaime hokage can locate the kages with his tracking jutsu

How can they not know the clam exists when he has to summon the freaking clam FIRST and the clam has to release its gas to activate the genjutsu?

28. Complete_Ownage Laughs at all fanboyism

Jiraiya and orochimaru win via moderate difficulty. I do not even feel that edo Tensie is necessary.

1) Muu greatest ability imo is his invisibilty however one of his opponents has numerous ways of detecting him. Jiraiya barrier should have no problem locating Muu and the swamp of the underworld should theoretically act the same as Gaaras sand. Ma + Pa should detect Muu as well. Orochimaru on the other hand has no way of locating Muu since I feel that even Nidaimes way of sensing will fail to detect Muu. I will say I am still 50/50 on that.

Nidaime mizukage Genjutsu should play little effect since team Sannin have large summons and incredible AoE that could cover the battle field to pick up the real mizukage. Orochimaru also has that large sea of snakes techniques unless that was filler.

Now if team Sannin had no knowledge of Muu then Muu and Nidaime mizukage take it

29. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

Agree

The swamp won't detect Muu. Gaara's sand did because it has sensing properties. Jiraiya needs the barrier to sense Muu

It will only fail if Muu is flying, which he does not do 100% of the time

Knowledge or not, Team Sannin wins. They have counters to all of the nikages jutsu except for jinton, which they are fast enough to evade

30. Complete_Ownage Laughs at all fanboyism

If Muu walks over the swamp invisibe or not hes going to sink. It's like walking over a body of water. Not gonna happen.

Knowledge on opponents plays an incredible roll on determining the outcome. Jiraiya and Orochimaru more then likely have heard of Muu's legendary invisibility as others have shown but If they do not Muu is going to do some series damage that may not be overcomed

31. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

I guess I did not understand what you meant. However, I find it very unlikely that Muu would fall to yomi numa because of his tendency to fly. I am not saying he could never fall for it. Just that Jiraiya will find it harder to pull through

You don't need knowledge to evade jinton. Someone fires shit at you, you evade it :zaru

32. raizen28 I dunno

HA! thats what sasuke said when onoki got him at the summit:LOS

33. jplaya2023 My Canon >>> Your Opinions

Oro with Edo tensai win this match, they have no way of sealing those hokages.

the 1st summons a forest and the second floods it with water GG

34. raizen28 I dunno

yes summon a forest.................inside a forest!:zaru

35. jplaya2023 My Canon >>> Your Opinions

this is a forest of darkness, and it's controlled exclusively by the first so it's different.

it would be like kisame summoning a lake inside of a lake, he would control his own lake while he wouldn't control a normal lake.

36. raizen28 I dunno

I see, interesting:hmm

37. Senjuclan Mori No Senju Ichizoku

Sasuke was super tired and not moving anymore

38. raizen28 I dunno

oh he was, who fault was that:LOS