1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  3. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

MS from Hell(Itachi/Sasuke)...MS from Heaven(Kakashi/Tobi)

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by andoliveira4, Apr 26, 2006.

1. andoliveira4 Jounin

Ms from hell

to pick that, the sharigan user have to fell the emotion of kill a friend that he used to love...like itachi did it

Ms from Heaven

To pick that, the sharigan user have to fell the emotion to gave his own life in trade to save the life of a enemy that he used to hate...like Obito did it, but moments before he dies, his sharigan was take out by Rin and given to kakashi

so im saying that tobi and kakashi has the same type of MS-sharigan

sasuke also has the MS from Hell...remember in Naruto X Sasuke Battle...there sasuke hit naruto with a chidori in the chest

any normal human would die with that, in that moment sasuke felt a kind of pleasure in killing naruto and he belive that he was dead...but in that moment instend to die Naruto was healed by the kyuubi

2. Lunatic Pandora Handle with care

So you have to die to get the MS from Heaven?

3. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

No, just prepare to sacrifice yourself, if you survive, then yay.

4. Soljah Super Ghost

That theory sounds nice but from looking at Kakashi and Itachi i'm starting to think that the MS is unique to every person that uses it now. Just by looking at the difference between Itachi and Kakashi's MS. But maybe Kakashi's MS is that way because he does not know all the jutsu's capable of it. I really do hope they fill in how Kakashi gained his MS/ new form of sharigan.

5. Neji <marquee><font color="yellow"><b>▪ GB Prodigy ▪</b

^ yea i also think that MS is different for every person

6. Neji <marquee><font color="yellow"><b>▪ GB Prodigy ▪</b

it might be true, i wonder if he'll use it in the near future if you are correct :nuts

7. AdvicE PenguinO

What if itachi was the other MS from Heaven and we didn't know O_O

8. Neji <marquee><font color="yellow"><b>▪ GB Prodigy ▪</b

is there an MS from earth? :oh

9. az0r Active Member

this is one of the rare theory's u post and make sense

"clap"clap"

10. bluegender_2k Lister of smeg

tobi does not have an MS! that out the way sasuke has to our knowledge not attained his yet so we do't know how he will get it if he does. Other than that this is one of your better theories.

11. Jin-E Active Member

Hey Ando. Pretty nice theory you got there.

It isnt as farfetched as some of your other stuff.

Just a question you said the that Obito got MS when he gave it to Kakashi during his dying moments. What happened to it later? Does it mean that Obitos sacrifice made it POSSIBLE for him to activate it but that he had to figure out HOW to use it?

Still your best theory yet:)

12. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

:lmao...this theorii dusnt make sense lol

13. Chee Haters Gonna Hate

Here's a cookie, to a theory that makes more sense than your other ones.

bluegender_2k is right Tobi doesn't have MS. o_O

14. Spanish Hoffkage Lol. Kisame

I'm serious with that. Tobi is Obito and he has the MS (he's the 3rd MS user) but he has no eyes (or at least only one) cause they was crushed or estracted. But the brain has developed the MS.

15. lord_itachi Erchamion

well...at least this one is kinda plausable...at least youre getting better
    theory sounds kinda funny to me though...and i dont believe the whole "tobi is obito" theory

16. Spanish Hoffkage Lol. Kisame

You will see. That's the only theory so far I believe. Tobi=Obito, since the first time I see him. X

17. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

wow........ The reason why Kakashi's Ms was different from itachi's is because A) He's not an uchiha thus the eye takes on a different form, or B) Each MS jutsu has a unique form for the sharingan.

18. wiggely Ninja in training

well i thought this might make sense until:
    obito gave his life to save a friend, kakashi. he didn't give his life to save on of the rock ninjas.

and kakashi was a rival, not an enemy. the theory might make sense if you had to give your life to save a friend, unstead of killing your friend, but then you would be dead so it really doesn't make sense.

note - it can't be just the willingness to sacrifice ones life. otherwise sasuke would have achieved the ms from the chidor to narutos chest because of his willingness to kill naruto. and we all know that isn't true, one has to actually complete the action.

19. x_Zen_x Sky

Yeah 1 eye was crushed and 1 was given to Kakashi.

thinking about that i don't know how Tobi can be Obito his body would be paralyzed.

20. ItsMrJedi Active Member

You're wrong about that Sasuke got the 3 tomoes by using chidori on Naruto.

The sharingan got activated because he was in great danger and also his emotions were different after Naruto's speech about his bond with Sasuke.

21. Wolf too shy to show my avatar

Your theory is good, first serious theory u've EVER made.. grats.

But...

logical explanation to why obito never (got the MS/wasnt him who) passed it to kakashi :

Sharingan evolves from 1dot , 2dot, 3dot and finally only a few can evolve it to mangekyou sharingan.

When obito activated the sharingan in kakashi's gaiden it was HIS FIRST TIME using it, through feelings and emotions he felt when kakashi lost his eye to save him from the rock nin.

So in other words, you are saying that obito is the best genius of all times in the uchiha clan, the one who actually activated the mangekyou sharingan..not only before getting a 3 tomoe eye sharingan, but also on the FIRST TIME he actually used sharingan!!!!

Anyway...i only said this to explain that kakashi didnt got his MS that time...
    the only thing that happened is that kakashi evolved his eye, like he evolved from 2 tomoe to 3 tomoe by himself, even without being an uchiha.

The only good thing i liked in your theory, was that Tobi could be Obito, because since obito lost one eye, and tobi only seems to have one at the center of his head, it makes sense that he could be Obito not only by the name resemblance but also because both only have one eye.

22. Hyuuga Neji i didn't leave ^_^

good god this guy needs his own sub section

23. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

^ yes...he actualii has the first 5...i repeat FIVE fuckin threads of the section.

24. Kaiox Title below lies, I hate kids

HEY GUYS, I THINK THAT YONDAIME IS EVIL AND HATES KONOHA. HE ONLY SAVED IT TO COVER UP HIS GUILT LOL.

hmm... that particular theory makes as much sense as ando. Sheesh.