1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Minato+Kushina combo!

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Harbour, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Harbour I stole all bitches.

Spoiler:
    X

Minato combined own power with the power of Naruto. And Minato feeling it so nostalgic.
    So, Minato and Kushina sometimes foght against eneimes together. Maybe Kushina even may to use Kyuubi mod and lend her power to husband? For example, she added Kyuubi chakra to his Rasengans or was used as a weapon, while Minato support her with Hiraishin.
    What are you think?

2. PikaCheeka wants to believe

Kushina supposedly never used the Kyuubi (said in the Kyuubi's flashback after Hashirama and Mito mentioned it), so either retcon or no.

3. dungsi27 dung si diet muoi

No I dont think its possible for living Minato to hold Kyubi chakra in his body. He did comment about how heavy it was when he first sealed Kyubi into his body remember?

I think when fighting fight by side with Kushina Minatos role was more like Tobirama. He provided the tactics,the support (with teleporting) & necessary defense (hiraishin & Space-time barrier)

Hiraishin & Space time barrier together made a perfect defense,while Kyubi Jinchurikis attacks-Bijudama & chakra claw-made up for perfect offense.Together they are a perfect combo

4. Virgofenix Member

Minato+Kushina combo? Did you mean Naruto?

5. Harbour I stole all bitches.

Minato make the combos with Naruto, "see" Kushina in him and feel it nostalgic.
    He fought alongside her, without doubts.

6. Naruto Uzumaki Beast

They were off on a mission together while Rin was getting fisted

7. PikaCheeka wants to believe

Of course they fought alongside one another, but the kyuubi did not play a role in it.

8. Sage Active Member

Not much of a surprise Minato and Kushina fought together

Seems farfetched that they fought along with Kurama's powers but if they did then that explains how Minato was able to invent the rasengan having frequent encounters with Kurama's bijudama.

9. Majin Lu Dark Magician Girl

I think it isn't about fighting... while I agree they fought alongside, this time I think Minato feels it is nostalgic because, just when he had Kushina by his side, with Naruto he also feels he can make everything possible. Itachi said it, Minato became hokage because he had Kushina, to Minato Naruto is like Kushina, someone who looked as she would to do anything possible (his dreams, etc, we can see it in many ways...).

"Indeed..." it is he recalling what he was thinking on the first page.

10. Revy baebaeGAReeb<3

One could only imagine what the sex was like.:smoke

11. Golden Circle .

Beastly. :hurr

12. PopoTime Devourer of Souls

Disappointing, he's known as the Yellow Flash for a reason you know :zaru

13. Revy baebaeGAReeb<3

X

14. ZiBi21 Active Member

ehh I wised they could edo tensei kushina to make a family union and make them fight alongside each other... mom...paps and son combo.... and kinda let kushina have some time with naruto.... especialyl edo tensei her for narutos birthday