1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!
  4. The latest NF Newsletter is out (June), read it here

Magnolia Stadium Discussion II

Discussion in 'Magnolia Stadium' started by Atlantic Storm, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Yuki Meow.

Lol she is way to hax to be in this, she can destroy teams easily, only Mira would stand a chance.

We could restrict her abilities to not work on armor and such but even then she would still destroy people like Asuma and if you restrict her more than she is only another Gray/Lyon with less feats.

2. General Mael Radec Imagine Breaker

Oh :/ But it makes sense her power is hax.

3. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Probably because of her Time Arc shit.

4. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

I'd like to challenge someone to a match.

5. Yuki Meow.

You have already fought me, FGT and Space in a match, Melodie and GMR are the only ones i would recommend now but they are currently in a match with each other so you may have to wait awhile and i would not challenge AS and LPH, your not ready for them bad asses yet lol, why don't you ask JoJo via VM, he may be up for one.

6. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Dunno really, I wanna fight with you again!

7. Yuki Meow.

Lol we can't flood the battledome with matches of just us two, plus i have no real need for anymore practice just yet, i have tested the people i wanted to test, i have used a top tier, i have used Chelia more than once (and won both times mind you) used Lyon and even tested out Rogue, i have also used a pure defensive strategy, i used Rufus in the last trial tournament and even Simon at the same time, surely you can see why i'm all out of need for practice lol.

Sure i could still use some improvements of effectively using a team to it's full potential but i want to take what i have learned so far and head into the next tournament :).

8. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

But at this stage, I can't actually participate in it. I've got exams in May/June.

9. Yuki Meow.

All the better LOL!!! that means LPH will be everyone's target, your the only person to get a win over him, he's the only one i have not got a single vote against lol, well SS might participate and if so i hope him and LPH battle first, one of them can take the other out :p.

10. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

Yeah, LovePeaceandHope is pretty good. Unless we get other people, he's probably got the biggest odds of winning the next tournament, unless SaishuSoda joins... maybe. I'm unsure of how I'd rank the strategists here.

11. Yuki Meow.

I would give my best one (Lyon & Chelia combo) a 8/10 other than that i don't think i have got one over a 6/10 but that's just me.

What did you think of my Lyon & Chelia strategy?

12. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

This is how I'd rate LovePeaceandHope at the moment:

Strategic skill - 3.5
    Creativity - 4
    Debate ability - 4
    Stamina - 3.5
    Seniority - 5
    Popularity - 4
    Eloquence and Formatting - 3
    Tournament activity - 4.5
    Total: 31.5

He writes pretty good strategies most of the time, but I've seen some blunders as well (particularly from his earlier strategies), mostly from his attempts at creativity, hence his score. What makes him fearsome though, isn't really his strategic ability so much as debating ability. He's relentless and will keep at it until he wins. He's been here since the first tournament, so his seniority is high, and also has a lot of tournament activity here.

What lets him down here, I think, is his eloquence and formatting. It's all clear and stuff, but I can't help but feel sometimes it looks a little bland.

For SaishuSoda, it's probably...

Strategic skill - 4
    Creativity - 4.5
    Debate ability - 4
    Stamina - 3.5
    Seniority - 5
    Popularity - 3
    Eloquence and Formatting - 5
    Tournament activity - 1
    Total: 30

Generally writes solid strategies, and maintains a careful balance of efficiency and creativity in them. He can come up with some very creative moves, but is never overly ambitious with them. His debating skill is good, but he just fires off points back and forth without giving additional points so I'm giving him a lower stamina score. Despite getting into the finals of the first tournament, he's surprisingly unknown around these parts, so his popularity isn't too high. Also is very inactive, so his post-tournament activity is pretty low.

Strongest point is his eloquence and formatting. His rebuttals and strategies are all very clear and neatly presented.

13. Yuki Meow.

The only one i would score high on is Tournament activity i think :p a full on 5 there for me :).

14. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

Strategic skill - 2.5
    Creativity - 3.5
    Debate ability - 2
    Stamina - 3.5
    Seniority - 5
    Popularity - 2.5
    Eloquence and Formatting - 1.5
    Tournament Activity - 5
    Total: 25.5

Your strategic skill is kind of variable; they vary from being decent, to quite bad. Most of the time they're okay, but sometimes you make some heavy blunders which cost you the match. And unfortunately, most of these mistakes aren't really based on attempts at being creative so much as... just lack of foresight. Your debating ability is equally poor. Sometimes you have good points, but you end up drowning it out.

On the plus side, your debating stamina isn't that bad and you can keep it up for quite a while. Seniority and popularity should be obvious, and... yeah. Your strategies aren't exactly formatted badly (most of the time), but your eloquence score takes a huge hit from your lack of coherence sometimes. Tournament activity is obvious.

15. Yuki Meow.

Yea i can't write for shit, if i could i would be a writer as i have one hell of an imagination lol, i can make up stories in my head in an instant and follow it up very nicely with hours and hours of new stuff.

For my creativity i think that's a little low, using Lyon the way i did showed pretty good creativity on my part plus i had something good for my Juvia team as well but facing Natsu it seemed pointless so i just forgot about it, it was my steaming fog plan, but i did use Rufus pretty badly so i guess it takes a hit there considering everything Rufus can do, but to be fair i did come closer to beating Kagura using him than anyone else did other than maybe LPH, i did not pay much attention in that match tho, i lost 2-3 and i think LPH lost 1-2.

16. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

Yeah, you're right. I made your creativity a bit low.

17. Yuki Meow.

If i could write down my strats like i see them in my head i would win a lot more often, but sadly i often miss big parts out and you think my team dose something different from what i had planned, i'm going to try and fix that in my next match, but my strats will be a lot longer than normal as i'll be going over every aspect and thoroughly as i can.

18. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

Strategic skill - 5
    Creativity - 3.5
    Debate ability - 4.5
    Stamina - 3
    Seniority - 5
    Popularity - 4.5
    Tournament activity - 5
    Total: 35.5

Maybe I rated myself too highly.

19. Yuki Meow.

Lol, it all looks fine to me, the only reason you are so far ahead of SS is because of tournament activity.

May i ask what your rating popularity on, if it's well known then i would put my self higher, if it's liked i have most of the guys in these matches in my friends list so once again i would put my self higher lol (why did you remove me btw?) if it's something else i suppose it could be right.

20. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Rate me! Though my psychic ability tells me it's 15. :p

21. General Mael Radec Imagine Breaker

The one that pretty good is that new guy, what his name? GMR or something like that. Pretty ugly name. I would rank him:

Strategic ability - 5
    Creativity - 5
    Debate ability - 5
    Stamina - 5
    Seniority - 5
    Popularity - 5
    Awesome-5
    Tournament activity - 5

But i think I underrated him a little.

I would like to play vs Igneel. I can play 2 matches, I already want to use my next team.

22. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

Strategic skill - 2
    Creativity - 2
    Debate ability - 2
    Stamina - 2.5
    Seniority - 4
    Popularity - 2.5
    Eloquence and Formatting - 2.5
    Tournament activity - 4
    Total: 21.5

General Mael Radec:

Strategic skill - 3.5
    Creativity - 3
    Debate ability - 2
    Stamina - 2.5
    Seniority - 1
    Popularity - 3
    Eloquence and Formatting - 3.5
    Tournament activity - 2
    Total: 20.5

23. Yuki Meow.

LOL!!! well it's only practice matches so i can't see why not, why don't you both post up your trams then.

24. Yuki Meow.

AS why don't you make a thread on these stats? everyone loves talking about stats, we can then debate whether someones stats should be raised or not as well, and we can see improvements over time :), put everyone's stats in the OP of course.

25. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

26. General Mael Radec Imagine Breaker

I call bullshit on my stats! My lawyers will hear about this *calls Zeref* hey dude i need you to defend me in a case :p

I'm going to church now and i havent check the pricing of the people i want to use so i'll have it on eventually ^.^

27. Yuki Meow.

Well GMR your stats don't look all that bad, your strat was better than mine the only reason i won was because of experience and you arguing for something that had no proof at all lol.

28. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

My team will be

Rogue - 36
    Wendy - 30
    Alzack - 6
    Warren - 6
    Bisca - 2

29. Yuki Meow.

Rogue and Wendy together? (Change Bisca's points to 2 bro.) not a bad team overall, but i don't see how they could work very well together.

30. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Well it is a practice match, I'm experimenting.