1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

Magician

Discussion in 'Akihabara Records' started by Black Mirror, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Kirito &#32

does this mean edan will become like kal? enemy turned ally?

lmao at kal though :lmao

2. HyperfangTM Member

I'm disappointed that this thread is on the 5th page :(

That aside, the new chapter is out (http://www.batoto.net/read/_/169057/magician_v2.21_ch89_by_one-man-army-scans).

And yea Iremi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. yo586 Member

I may be late to this party, but in the recent couple chapters, the Enzu abuse Iremi dishes out is making me dislike his character. Such a good character constantly getting shat on just starts to ruin him.

4. Grumpy Zoro Active Member

Enzu taking all the abuse... Iremi is seriousely annoying as fuck. Bitch doesn't need to do anything and now she has powers close to Edermask? Great writing there:zaru

Enzu albough a dumbass when it comes to Iremi is still a good character. Constantly evolving, trying to get better. It's interesting that he feels so inferior to Iremi, that could lead to some interesting development.

5. Drakor Active Member

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/169183/magician_v2.21_ch90_by_one-man-army-scans

Finally...Enzu's name has reached him, guess this means with latest events the revenge match with Edan is coming. Sporting a hooded shawl/cape... guess that extra money is making him able to get swagged out

6. Kirito &#32

he's in love. hes bound to act like an idiot

its been foreshadowed all the time. not entirely unbelievable

7. Morglay .

I am still in shock at how awesome Enzu became, he was well handled by this author. They are all quite well handled, except for Matthew imo, who has become 1 dimensional. Her whole existence seems to be entirely centered around shit-stirring, shipping and tits.

With a big fight coming up I hope that after it we get chance after to learn more about her origins.

8. Drakor Active Member

Agreed, right now she's just their get out of jail card in the fact of her transformations. It'd be good if they met another dragon-kin for her to learn properly and more detail on their race and extinction of the dragons in general

9. Grumpy Zoro Active Member

I mean only thing stopping her from stomping all these Edermask clones is her silly crush on Edermask...Kind of lame. I would like her to struggle some more like Enzu.

Well, I also wouldn't mind seeing her bistchlapped to the point of near death, and her crying in despair and begging for help :LOS

10. Mizura Meh Advisor

Why haven't those fangirls been recruited yet? Seriously, they're like the ultimate army. o_O;;

11. Morglay .

Enzu getting his rape face on... The fangirls will love it, almost as much as i love these daily releases - cleverly done so the story doesn't get stale in the build up chapters. It actually makes the pacing of the story seem better than it is.

12. Pesky Bug Active Member

Was 5 chapters behind. Caught up just now. Nice to see daily releases are back, too. :eek:

I like how Kal immediately figured Matthew out. :lmao "When someone's in trouble, she just fans the flames".

Can't say I appreciate the Iremi wanking that's been going on, though. Like, half a chapter of Enzu talking about how awesomely amazing she is and how he'd never win and now again in the latest chapter, going on about how she'd beat Edermask. Cut yerself some slack, jeez...

Sad to see Edan ditched the beard. He woulda rocked that so good... Can't wait for his reunion with Enzu.

Yeah, but Iremi would become the ultimate bitch in turn, if they were always crowding over Enzu.

13. Morglay .

They have some monster level speed... Huan should've brought them to finish off Timeh back then.

14. Drakor Active Member

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/169522/magician_v2.22_ch92_by_one-man-army-scans

Even though Janus is the typical skilled manipulator, can't bring myself to hate the guy when he's got that class. Totally forgot about that amnesiac elf girl, I'm still wondering what race Zena is since nothing has been hinted toward that ability she used long ago since the Edan vs Edermask fight

15. Morglay .

He might be cowardly, malicious and arrogant. Yet his charisma just makes him so hard to hate. I find Edermask bland compared to him.

16. Kirito &#32

it's harder to hate janus now that we see him as a typical human, just with immortality and a shitload of magic power.

i actually like how there's no bullshit "lol magic nullifier" in this series.

Spoiler:
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=24965&seq=289

look at this shit man. did enzu confess or something? :hmm

17. Morglay .

If he did then he has some fucking style, Iremi looks hot in normal clothes. :datass

18. Kevintju One Piece Rocks!

Didn't Iremi displayed a form of magic nullification when she was unconscious, fighting against Shadow? Hopefully she won't be immune to magic.
    And dat Molly, she looked hot when she was reintroduced 2 chapters ago.

19. Kirito &#32

her figure's approaching one piece ridiculousness tho

look at those hips. practically babymakers yo.

i think it was just iremi overpowering people in sleep state. like her defense was so good she nullified the lightning.

20. Morglay .

Her face looked better though as well, she looks gloriously fertile and ready to be plowed. Enzu knew it, it's why he made his move. :datass

21. Pesky Bug Active Member

Matthew's been ready from the fucking start. If he had better taste in woman, Enzu coulda have dragon babies, man. Dragon babies. What self-respecting human being wouldn't want dragon babies.

22. Kevintju One Piece Rocks!

Be honest, how would you react if Matthew was actually carrying his child right at this moment?

23. Drakor Active Member

She's been Enzu's wingman ever since the start of Part2, she'd be real casual (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cJ1VsQ-XplM/UNyJfek6SDI/AAAAAAAAIqQ/7Fb2dmeJc4I/031.jpg?imgmax=2000) with it. I'm sure we all remember the Sebrino fight...!

24. Morglay .

Yes yes, I am sure we all dream of having dragon babies. Your point is irrefutable.

25. OS The Entity

So I see many ToGbros and GoHbros like this manga. Convince me to read it:hmm

26. Kirito &#32

no seriously though, TOG and GOH are what i call level up manwha, or is it more correct to call it webtoon?

TOG is the serious one, and GOH is the comedy one, but in essence they're both teh same. magician is more like say, magi. adventure, new places, etc.

27. ensoriki Son Ganon

GoH is more thrilling but Magician has a darker ambiance that feels good.
    If you want good fights it is better than Tog but less than GoH. The setting of magician is larger.

28. Morglay .

For Time. His solitary appearance made him the king of bro's. :datass

29. Black Mirror ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠? ͟ʖ ͡?)=ε/̵͇̿̿

And damn, when will Iremi also do something? -.- I miss dat lesbian summon :cry

and we're just 15 chapters behind the raw now~

30. Mizura Meh Advisor

- Enzu on one side
    - Fangirls on the other side
    - Enemy army in the middle.
    = Stampede!

Ultimate team formation 2:
    - Enzu and fangirls on one side
    - Iremi on the other side
    - Enemy army in the middle.
    = The fangirls on the other side will piss off Iremi so much that she'll sweep everything away as she comes fetch Enzu.

Can be combined to wipe out two or more armies at the same time.

:datass

Sounds like a potential game. You control Enzu. Fangirl stampede approaching on one side. Iremi on the other side. You need to maneuver into position to get them to roflstomp as many enemies in between as possible. :datass

The stampede gets faster each level. :plot