1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Madara Uchiha vs Orochimaru

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by SuperSaiyaMan12, Sep 19, 2010.

1. SuperSaiyaMan12 The Seventh Hokage's arrived.

Starting distance: 30 meters
    Restrictions: Edo Tensei
    Knowledge: None for either
    Mindset: Bloodlusted

Who wins?

2. αce Puahah.

These Madara threads need to stop, because the only real matchups are Minato and Pain for him.

On topic. Madara wins. Orochimaru has no way to actually avoid Madara's space/time suck in, if he get's close enough. Even Minato had to resort to a Hiraishin in order to avoid it. And if anything goes bad there is 5 minutes of intangibility and 10 minutes of invincibility.

And top that with one of the best genjutsu's we've seen in the manga, when Oro was punked by an 11 year old Itachi paralysis genjutsu.

Madara wins 9.99/10 times.

3. Eternal Pein Amegakure

Intangibility and S/T jutsu and Orochimaru is weak against Genjutsu :zaru

4. Lightysnake Niku still has bad taste

Konan could interrupt it. If he tries, then ORochimaru could as well with an extending Kusanagi

5. eDyH felty goodness

Orochimaru likes to fight in close quarters. Hell, he lets people hit him for fun just to see if it will hurt.

Madara taps him out 5 seconds into the match and it's over.

6. Scorpion GET OVER HERE!

Madara takes this. Oro doesn't have any attacks that would force Madara to use 5 minutes of Intangability. Oro is also very weak against Genjutsu, and it seems like Madara has Itachi's level of Tsukuyomi.

7. Esponer Brief Intermission Advisor

I don't see how Orochimaru has a chance. He's a textbook perfect target for Madara to warp away. Madara's attack is actually extremely dangerous and is basically a one shot 'kill' on anyone he touches – even Orochimaru. And Orochimaru will practically present the opportunities to be touched.

If anyone has a different view, the thread will stay open. Otherwise it's going.

8. Star★Platinum That's Mr.Kaneda to you, Punk!

Pretty much what everyone else says, Orochimaru is fast, but he's close range, and doesn't usually 'care' about his body as such, he'll allow himself to get ripped apart knowing he can re-attach himself with snakes.

With no knowledge he'll be far to careless and cocky and instantly be sucked up by Madara. Even WITH knowledge he doesn't have much that can withstand Madara's genjutsu abilities.

Madara with easy difficulty. :zaru

9. fourwalls is using cruder methods

If Orochimaru had a hard time, or to be more accurate, cannot take down Itachi during his full strength, I don't see how he can take Madara.

10. Corax Active Member

Orochi can oral rebirth from the old body to escape vacuum cleaner but this will only prolong inevitable defeat. 10/10 for Madara.

11. Scorpion GET OVER HERE!

You should unrestrict Edo Tensei for this to get more interesting cuz Oro has little to chance at all.

12. Soul Agent of Justice

Madara wins with moderate to hard difficulty.
    With no knowledge, Orochimaru will get warped away with Madara's Space Time Ninjutsu, it's that simple.

Orochimaru's durability is useless here, as Madara doesn't needs to kill him to win.

13. PainHyuuga True Genius

Oro vs the sharingan always ends up one sided

14. machiavelli2009 jounin

its weird how everyone restricts oro best tech and then try to make him look weak.
    no restrictions, full knowledge or no knowledge i say oro gives madara a fight.
    for example i think oro should be able to edo tensei hanzo.
    he seemed obsessed with collecting dna and human experiments. i mean how on earth did kabuto get itachi genes??
    if hanzo is on the field i think with both of them attacking madara will be hard pressed

but considering that Op restricted him, im guessing he wants madara 2 win

15. Esponer Brief Intermission Advisor

Anyone got anything to say on the other side, or is this too unbalanced?

16. Soul Agent of Justice

I don't know Esponer.

We know that Madara has a good endurance {As he blocked a sword with his arm with ease} and that he can just disappear and appear at whim, and Izanagi just lets him take some hits with no risks.

It seems quite unbalanced to me.

Maybe this thread shouldn't be closed, but Madara's Space-Time Ninjutsu or Izanagi should be restricted.

17. Star★Platinum That's Mr.Kaneda to you, Punk!

We haven't seen any of Madara's feats. APART from Izanagi and his Space-Time Ninjutsu, Restrict those and what else can we discuss?.. I'd say this is far to one sided until we learn of Madara's other abilities, in which case we can place more restrictions on him, but to be honest, i still cant see Oro doing much against a sharingan user.

18. Winchester Gospel Taking a Break Advisor

I'm surprised this thread is still open, considering Orochimaru's track record against Uchiha.

Orochimaru's only chance is to use Yamata no Jutsu and make it a battle of attrition. Madara has no counters for such a large tecnique and his genjutsu will be useless as long as Orochimaru hides or switches heads. This will still fail, as Yamata's size and regeneration will tire Orochimaru far before Madara loses the stamina necessary to disable Izanagi and phasing.

My crackpot theory: If Orochimaru is getting sucked into Madara's Sharingan and fires the Kusanagi straight out, what would happen? Would Madara continue to try and absorb an infinitely extending weapon? If Orochimaru is efficient enough, could he use Kusanagi to pull himself back from being warped?

Probably not. :giogio

19. Soul Agent of Justice

That's why we would only restrict one :zaru

Most likely Madara would have used Izanagi, so what happens in this scenario is kind of irrelevant.

20. dungsi27 dung si diet muoi

Orochimaru vs the Ultimate Uchiha?This can only end one-way,considering his record against the Uchiha.

21. Katana King Rogue Slayer

Lmao If Orochimaru cant beat Itachi why would he be able to beat Madara. We only seen a sample of Madara can do we still dont know alot about his power.

22. felixng2008 Active Member

What is stopping Madara from using genjutsu or possibly Tsukuyomi(if he has it) to rape Oro? Also what is Oro going to do against intangibility and Izanagi!

23. Thunder Disciple of Atlantic Storm

No knowledge? Orochimaru will let himself get hit, thinking he can tank it. He then gets warped away.

24. machiavelli2009 jounin

this thread should be locked. Naruto is so like pokemon. some people are just super effective against others.
    eg: madara can and will fodder tsunade and oro. yet he cnt fodder Hm jiraiya.

25. Lord Potato Member

Orochimaru isn't weak against Genjutsu, he's just weak against Itachi's genjutsu.

Orochimaru has 5 in genjutsu.

26. machiavelli2009 jounin

his genjutsu ability is irrelevant. unlike Hm jiraiya, here oro is being nerf'd.
    give him full knowledge and i think he can bust out hydra instantly. madara isnt going to warp that. then he can edo tensei( hanzo or any ninja whose genes he has) madara shouldnt be able to win. it all depends on if oro can hold hydra for 5 minutes.
    also note that oro isnt a newbie at S/t jutsu
    he created his own dimension mind you. and he came out of sasuke hold. why shouldnt he be able to bust out of madara S/t jutsu???
    again he wnt be caught in it with full knowledge. he will hydra instantly and wait out the battle. oro can take this 5/10

27. Mangekyo Master Member

Once again, i completely agree.

28. nadinkrah Shark Demon

madara hasn't used tsukuyomi yet. why is everyone saying he can??????

29. SuperSaiyaMan12 The Seventh Hokage's arrived.

...what's stopping Orochimaru from using a reverse summoning to come back out of a snake if Madara tries warping him away?

30. Bloo Shadow Shinobi

How does Orochimaru even have a chance? First of all, you need AT LEAST minimal knowledge to even confront Madara, which Orochimaru in this scenario doesn't have. And secondly, Orochimaru has nothing in his arsenal to even harm Madara.

Madara should take this with relative ease.

31. Nikushimi Savior

Orochimaru vs. guy-who-is-basically-a-stronger-Itachi.

Lol.

Oro gets babyshaken with Genjutsu and a kunai.

Again.

32. SuperSaiyaMan12 The Seventh Hokage's arrived.

LOL. Madara isn't stronger than Itachi or any of the Kages (which he flat out admitted), he just has abilities which are hard to beat-like the five minutes of intangibility. However, to attack or warp someone, he needs to be solid.

...a kunai? You think a Kunai is going to hurt Orochimaru who is ripped in half by Four Tailed Naruto? And Orochimaru, when he went up against the same genjutsu Itachi used on him when Sasuke used it? He laughed it off and surged forward.

33. Soul Agent of Justice

We already saw this happen.

Sasuke is an idiot.

34. Mangeykou Byakugan Neji>>>You

I think the only way Oro wins is if he pulls something out of his ass
    like summoning Harashima and Rikodou Sennin

After all, Madara is not unbeatable

Ask Itachi, Minato, Konan, N Kabuto
    They must have known his weakness
    2 the point him having 2 keep secrets, retreating from battle, surrendering 2 Kabuto, n use Izanagi juss 2 stay alive

But since Edo Tensei is restricted, I give it 2 Madara

Take it off N you've got a fight

35. machiavelli2009 jounin

thats the funny thing. the Op restricted edo tensei and gave him no knowledge. yet in the other thread its Hm jiraiya full knowledge. this is obviously a lets hate on oro thread.
    no restrictions full knowledge let me know how that goes, my opinion is that he would do just as good as Hm jiraiya.

36. Mangeykou Byakugan Neji>>>You

Even w/ knowledge, HM Jiriaya stands no chance against Madara
    He has:
    1. No means of attacking for 10 min
    2. No s/t 2 counter Madara
    3. No attacks that expose the interval
    4. No life-sealing techniques like Sandaime, Nagato N Itachi

Only pain, minato, harashima, RS, konan, n maybe itachi can beat madara

37. machiavelli2009 jounin

erm he can spam his hair needles. with sage chakra this would be such as easy feat. yes he does have a counter to S/t. this is using ma toungue to detect and keep him away and simply making sure he doesnt solidify. this shouldnt be hard considering there are 3 people who can attack him consecutively. oh wow he can expose madara interval with relative ease. if he spams needles and during that time either ma or pa are prepping for a jutsu. say pa suiton or ma futon. its very easy for jiraiya to attack in intervals. when he attacks they stay on the look out when they attack he stays on the look out and preps toad guord. if this tech was able to catch a pain body when 12 eyes were watching him then i dont see why madara is beyond getting caught. anywayzs this is about orochimaru vs madara. and please itachi cant beat madara. or maybe he could be it would be more much more difficult for him than it would be for jiraiya. let me ask you, what is madara counter to hydra tech??? he can warp that now can he??

38. Khazzar Hand of the King

And Orochimaru is an idiot who will wait for Madara to warp him,he does not have array of jutsu himself?
    Blood lusted he will summon instantly or even launch an invasion of snakes. In this case Madara must use his phase abilities,thus,will be unable to attack and warp things as he sees fit.

Change the rules and we WILL have a fight here,belive it!

- Give knowledge to Oro ,do it even vice-versa,Madara will have a hard time.
    - Give Edo Tensei to Oro as he is fighting 1 of the strongest in history,not mindless Naruto or whoever.

With knowledge,Konan gave more then a hard - time to Madara,one can even say she was able to kill him and lose only to "the most haxxed death-avoid jutsu" in Narutoverse.

Oro has arsenal at disposal and ALL of his attacks are fast enough. Madara is not regular Uchiha to dodge things as he sees fit,he uses his phasing ALL the time.
    Also,thus far,his genjutsu was done at a very close range.

39. Ezekial Does want a custom title

true true:):p:oh:(

40. dungsi27 dung si diet muoi

Well you are more than welcome to open your own Orochimaru vs Madara thread with all the conditions you want to so dont complain.I myself made a thread not long ago,with Minato not allowed to use rasengan.

41. PisOgPapir Proffesional Trol

42. machiavelli2009 jounin

dungis how can i not complain. its a one sided bS thread done on purpose
    obviously Op must have known this when writing it down.
    no knowledge unless u are pain u cnt beat madara, is that the point Op was trying to prove?
    well this thread is unfair but since Op wants it to be said madara stomps