1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

List the greatest secrets of Naruto: both revealed and still shrouded.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by R00t_Decision, Jul 19, 2012.

1. R00t_Decision ̣

The greatest secrets (or sceptical notions) that made Naruto readers always debate:

- Who was Naruto's father. Was he the 4th Hokage? (turns out he was Minato, the 4th Hokage)
    - Who was Naruto's mother, her past? (Kushina, former nine-tails Jinchuuriki, from the uzumaki clan)
    - How powerful was Minato? (Much of his strength has been revealed)
    - How powerful was Itachi? (Much of his ability has been revealed, although, he never went full out)
    - What would Naruto look like/behave in Full Tails transformation when mastered? (answered)
    - What Naruto tails transformation would look like after the other? (pretty much answered)
    - What is the purpose of the Raven? (answered)
    - Who is Kabuto (answered)
    - What is EMS, how poweful is it? (sort of answered, not entirely)
    - What does the key do for Naruto's seal (answered)
    - How powerful is the First Hokage?
    - Who is Rikuddo Senin?
    - Who is Tobi?
    - Are Madara and Tobi one in the same?
    - What is Tobi's goal? (answered)

What else can you think of?

What is that Jitsu? :lmao

2. Revolution Uchiha

what was on the tablet? Saskue read it when he was 8 and said "So thats it!" WE THE READERS DONT KNOW WHAT HE READ

under Kakashi's mask

Yes, there are many others, but these are unresolved mysteries from part 1, making them super relevant

3. Toxic Adyta Gunshin Mōdo

It's pretty well established that we've never seen Itachi at his full potential. Don't call me an Itachi tard either xD. On a list of favorite characters, he might be top 10 if I'm feeling generous.

I don't, personally, find the identity of Naruto's father to be a great mystery. It was fairly obvious around the Chunin Exams/SRA arc.

I think that Tobi's identity was, and still is, one of the greatest mysteries in Naruto. Just look at how many threads and theories it has spawned alone, and it has encouraged people to scour the manga for the faintest details to his persona

A personal favorite of mine was the identity and weapons of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, back when we only knew about Zabuza and Kisame

4. Ezekial Does want a custom title

How the hell has Itachi never went full out? Totsuka, arguebly his most powerful weapon has been used several times plus his full powered Susanoo, or was he toying with Nagato :facepalm seriously go away with all this Itachi wank

5. sinjin long THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

how did kakashi awaken MS

6. R00t_Decision ̣

Contribute to the list or

X

7. fukkengan Member

- How big are Hinata's Boobs.
    - Who will open the 8 gates Lee or Gai?
    - is Byakugan really stronger than Sharingan.
    - Who are Naruto's Grandparents.
    - Who was in the third coffin.
    - why Orochimaru didnt use any sharingan Danzou allowed him to implant in his body.

8. Ezekial Does want a custom title

Ah, good response, I like how you proved me wrong using logic and knowledge of Naruto... Oh wait.

9. uchia2000 Hala Madrid!

Who is gonna marry who? :zaru

10. Toxic Adyta Gunshin Mōdo

Zetsu outright stated that, in his fight with Sasuke, Itachi did not end up going all-out. Combined with the fact that Itachi was dying from some sort of illness (why does this happen to the really good fighters? :\ ), it becomes readily apparent that Itachi wasn't at optimum. Now, it depends on how you view the Uchiha Bros. v Kabuto fight, but I don't see much indication that Itachi was fighting Kabuto at full power in that fight either, especially since the fight didn't last as long as we thought it had.

You must think that Itachi was fighting at full power during at least one of fights, no? If that's the case, then would you like to show me which fight(s) you mean and why you believe he was, in fact, fighting at his best?

11. Closet Pervert Legendary Pervert

Kakashi's face.
    Kakashi's Mangekyo. I hope he copied it from Itachi even as he was under extreme torture.:LOS
    How Sasuke turned Orochimaru's jutsu against him, escaped a nuclear explosion, got a new summon.
    Why does Itachi have two legendary weapons, who taught him Izanami, why didn't Nagato use any of his abilities against Totsuka.
    How did Tobi think he was going to win a war against everybody without Super Madara (who is tying up an entire division by himself), Trollkage, an indestructible guy who can fight an army or a Bijuu by himself, Claude Raines, Akatsuki, Hanzo, KinGin, Kimimaro, etc.
    I was going to mention that as a joke.

12. Ezekial Does want a custom title

Against Nagato, he had to pull out all the stops plus he had help.
    Against Kabuto, he an EMS uses helping, plus war forced to use Izanami
    Against Sasuke, ninja aids might killed him but he was defiantly pushed to his limit

13. Toxic Adyta Gunshin Mōdo

Aye, I'd like t'know exactly how strong Kimimaro was or would be without his illness, an illness that was said should render him completely incapable of moving.

14. Coldhands A Thousand Eyes, and One

- What the hell is the infamous "that jutsu", that Minato left for Naruto to complete?! [X][X]. Was it the KCM and how it resembles Rikudou Sennin? Is it some kind of new crazy jutsu that Naruto will reveal in the future? ANSWERS, KISHI, ANSWERS!

15. Rain Banned

Why Tobirama Senju created most malicious and powerful jutsu in Narutoverse?

16. Toxic Adyta Gunshin Mōdo

Against Nagato, Itachi ended the fight as quickly as possible. Of course, that would be through the Totsuka Sword, the only thing that Itachi possessed capable of stopping an Edo Tensei'd character, no matter who it was.. Nagato or not.

Against Kabuto, he most definitely did not go all-out. This is pretty much agreed upon by everyone, and that's what the manga implies. They could not kill Kabuto because they had to stop Edo Tensei. Not quite sure why you even brought this up.

Against Sasuke, it is stated otherwise. So... I'm seeing you being wrong there as well.

17. Raiden I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

1. What kinds of jutsu did the Uzumaki use?
    2. What were some other experiments Orochimaru performed before being sealed?
    3. How did Itachi acquire spiritual weapons?
    4. What has become of Amegakure?

18. Blunt Well-Known Member

This. I would really like to know what kind of jutsu they used that warranted an entire country's annihilation.

19. Ezekial Does want a custom title

Against Nagato he used:

Sword of Totsuka
    Yasaka Magatama
    Amaterasu
    Susanoo
    Hosenka Tsumabeni

Yet he didn't go all out? fanboys and their logic :facepalm

Against Sasuke he used:

- Sword of Totsuka
    - Amaterasu
    - Susanoo
    - Yata Mirror
    - Katon

Nice try fanboy

20. Rios Active Member

He used the Sword against Orochimaru. Trust me, you wouldnt want him to use it directly on Sasuke.

21. Itαchi #1 Student of Nikushimi

What is under Kakashis mask.

What is Sasoris last scroll.

Who is Tobi.

Who is the person in the 6th coffin.

What purpose has Itachi's crow.

Who or what is Pain.

How are there 6 Rinnegan bearers.

Why are they all dead people who Jiraiya once fought.

Who is Rikudo Sennin.

How strong is Rikudo Sennin.

Who is Narutos mother.

What is Kabuto's "that" jutsu.

What are the 6 sage powers.

Who is the Akatsuki leader.

These are all I could think of, by now.

22. ch1p likes the kitteh

This thread hijack. :lmao

The mysteries I want to see answered have already been mentioned (how Kakashi got EMS, who's Tobi). One that isn't quite a mystery and that most likely will be answered soon: are Orochimaru's curse seal consciousnesses aware of each other (i.e. do they know what the others seen or are they independent?).

23. Mr. 0 Cleaner

It was likely KCM or Bijuu mode.

I want to know what secret is in that scroll that Sasuke has.

24. Rios Active Member

Spoiler:
    X

25. BroKage Active Member

OP kinda ruined his thread by stating subjective opinions as fact. You can't make controversial statements and expect nobody to jump on them, this is the internet. :ippy

Anyway, we never found out what the Edo Tensei seals Kabuto gave to Tobi do. The seals Itachi used to end Edo Tensei were entirely different.

:hmm

26. Toxic Adyta Gunshin Mōdo

You must be a hater, because I've already stated that I'm not an Itachi fanboy. <_<

Sword of Totsuka was the only thing that would stop an ET Nagato. Everything else was used as a way to distract, temporarily stop, or otherwise stop a controlled Nagato from harming B and Naruto. I thought that was obvious? And the fact that he used one new technique (Did he even use Hosenka Tsumabeni against Nagato? Don't think so.. pretty sure that was just B. But I could be wrong) and a set of previously displayed techniques that he commonly uses against S-rank ninja.. somehow means that he's going all out? Nice.

Sword of Totsuka was not directed at Sasuke, it was directed at Orochimaru with the sole intent of freeing Sasuke from the creepy snake guy. Pretty sure that was obvious was well. And, again.. aside from the Yata Mirror Itachi used nothing against Sasuke he wouldn't've have used against another S-rank ninja. Don't worry, completely ignore the fact that Zetsu said Itachi wasn't using his full power. That obviously doesn't mean anything, it's not like the writer of the manga was trying to tell us something. S'not like he was dying at the time anyway or anything like that. Nah.. that's not possible.

Nice try though.

Honestly though, we should stop or take this elsewhere. We're derailing the thread.

27. Nitty Scott M.I.L.F. $

The classic "who is the Akatsuki Leader?!"

28. PopoTime Devourer of Souls

How do Hinata's boobs float.

29. egressmadara Wanderin' About

Who the strongest Hokage is...

30. General Mael Radec Imagine Breaker

-Is naruto's fridge full of ramen?

31. Blunt Well-Known Member

X

32. Abanikochan سارادا-جون

^She must have a horribly painful back.

-Why was the Rinnegan entrusted to Nagato and not his parents?
    -How did Madara die?
    -How did Rin die?
    -How was Uzushiogakure destroyed?

33. jso Doesn't need a Custom Title

We've seen Itachi be tactical and smart and also use many of the aces he holds up his sleeve.. but we've never really seen him break a sweat so I'd have to agree in a way that we havent seen his full capabilities. But then again I dont see him really amping it up either considering he isnt known to be a chakra beast and a lot of his moves probably heavily consume chakra. Conservative is just his battle style.

34. YelloWhite Member

How does Madara (The real one) know nagato?

35. Mr. 0 Cleaner

ET itachi would have infinite chakra, so it's difficult to say if he was going all out against Nagato or not. Those attacks might have taken their toll on a living Itachi.