1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

[Fanworks] Links to YOUR Fanfiction!

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by ane, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Tomcat171 The NaruIno Fapping

Please check out mine if you like Black Lagoon. I'm working on the third chapter of a Naruto fic as well. Check them out in my profile if you so wish.

X

2. HeavenlySwirl Researcher / Tracker

3. RamenRenegade The Light in the Darkness

Oruchimaru is the best villians ever, I bet he could take on Itachi I bet no can kill oruchimaru, i bet the nine tail fox could not kill him, he is stronger than the nine tail fox. I bet saskay does not betray Oruchimaru. I want to see what the creature of Orochimaru looks like I will scream like a girl

5. kiyomiuchiha Sasodei addict

X
    All 4 stories are Naruto. 3 of 4 are shonen-ai(boy's love) and the other is a father's day one. All Akatsuki stories. Please read and review:X3

6. nostalgicnectarine needs more cowbell.

Not that anybody cares, but mine can be foundX

Quick summary: Sakura joins Orochimaru. Konoha doesn't like it.

Features Badass!Sakura, Akatsuki!Sakura, CursedSeal!Sakura and gradually, gradually will become SasuSaku. Also features NejiTen, NaruHina, and ShikaIno/Shikatema as cameo.

Excerpts:

"Nothing could have prepared Orochimaru for what did stand in the doorway: it was a girl. With pink hair. And she was saying, "My name is Sakura Haruno of the leaf, and I want to join you. I want to become strong."

"Sasuke didn't want to admit she was right: he really knew nothing about her, not anymore. She wasn't the same girl he had known. After a while, Sasuke relented and said, "Sakura."

"What?"

"We'll spar tomorrow."

He could just hear Sakura grinning in satisfaction. "Get your rest now, Sasuke. You're going to need it."

Another silence.

"Sakura."

"Yes, Sasuke."

"Can you pull the hole in the wall shut?"

"Nawh. I think I like it this way. If you snore I'll just punch you."

Sasuke rolled over and slept, and was very, very careful not to snore."

7. Linkitivity New Member

X
    Everybody review my story please <3

8. The Red Skull Hydra Commander

Heres mine it's a very dark and edgy future where Naruto has spent Ten years wandering the earth.

9. my dark magic New Member

X
    It's an OC story, but the other main character is Sasuke
    PLEASE check it out :)

10. GoodBandits Make us disapear

Oh, man. Everyone's just stating their fanfictions without anyone bothering to read them because everyone's in such a hurry...

Give mine a chance, you might like it;

Title: Saving Ophelia.

X

11. NaniRez Newborn Shark

Here is my Fanfiction: Kisame Sensei.
    I'm doing it as a tribute to Kisame.:)

12. Captain Haki New Member

Hey I'm new here and I've started a fanfic that you all might enjoy.

Please do give it a try.

Title: Konoha's Yellow Fang

X

13. NomiNinja90 S-class Hunter nin

I'm writing a Time-travel Naruto fic where Naruto goes back in time (the only way I could think of was that Kyuubi sent him back) and becomes his fathers best friend. He decides to seal the Kyuubi himself to give his future-self a father. (its alot more complicated but I won't get into details )

Are there any cliches I should ABSOLUTLY avoid? If you can give me advice i would appriciate it!

Oh and my link is here >>>> X

I only have two posted, but I have Four (at least 10 chapters long) fics being planned out and written.

14. The Red Skull Hydra Commander

Here's my fanfic it's a cross over between Bleach and Naruto its about both Naruto and Grimmjow its very suspenseful.
    X

15. HeavenlySwirl Researcher / Tracker

I've written some drabbles recently, I just wanna share.

Spoiler:
    :heart X

Please be warned that the last is actually wrapped in complaints about high school. Well, sorta hidden. XD

- x -

16. Shaikh Banned

This my first time :) so do u like it or .. . .

X

17. ryan2496 New Member

Go crazy.
    (This is actually my BFFs fanfiction, but she doesn't have a NarutoForum account. She has 4 stories, all Romance/Humor. Here's the one she has assigned me to edit: X It features a Sakura with an actual kick ass personality. :laugh)
    Um yeah. Click and visit. hahaha

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  18. xSkyeChan Skye

X Can ye all review my fanfiction, 'Dark Possession'? It's about Anko and Orochimaru. B]

X

19. bk00 Black Rabbits And White Robins

Mine can be found at X and my X. I won't say what or who I write about so I don't offset some people, but please if any of you find the time go read and review/comment on them! My fic The Fox And The Hound is getting a lot of attention on dA as of late!

20. guidewriter211 New Member

Okay, I'll give this a shot. I have quite a few reviews, but nothing with constructive criticism...which is what I'm looking for. :) Can't get better unless you know what you're doing wrong, right?
    Link: X

21. Dragonessa Member

My Naruto fanfic here on the forums "Crimson Moon".

X
    There's my ff.net profile with all my stories! :D "Crimson Moon" is being posted there as well!

22. Kankurette Gone

- X, the KankKiba fic I've been working on for ages. Currently working on the 11th chapter.
    - X, a Shikaku x Chouza fic.
    - X, a fic about the InoShikaChou trio when they were kids.
    - X, a parody of songfics.
    - X, a parody fic featuring Zetsu.

23. CandleGuy Active Member

So it seems like I might as well take the plunge, and come clean on this site

X

The war with Madara is over. The village has returned to status quo. Sakura has found some peace with herself. But the past refuses to remain buried. Will it end up defining her and Naruto's future?

Naruto - Fiction Rated: T - English - Action/Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 92648 Sakura/Naruto

24. The 8th Stone New Member

SasuSaku fanfic named "X".
    summary:"You are no longer recognized as an Uchiha. All of what you had done in the past life will be erased. No one will have even the slightest recognition... But you will. You will remember. The pain that you shall feel is the price..."
    It's a time-travel fic, about Sasuke going back to time after Naruto, Sakura, and his "death". However, his Uchiha name is stripped, so was his "past", as payment. There are six chapters so far.

25. GuileComeAtMeBro Banned

Nominated for Best Children's Novel at the KCA.

"Simply put, a masterpiece." - Tony Stark

26. giraffeoutloud New Member

Love, zombies, and ninjas: you can't wrong!

Name: X
    Author: X
    Summary: Shortly after Pain's defeat, a recovering Konoha is taken over by a zombie outbreak. Can Naruto and company find a cure? Or will they end up among the Walking?
    Rating: MA

Hello everyone! I'm currently four chapters into my first major fanfic. The story unravels lots of drama, character back stories, and of course a budding romance amidst hordes of zombies. If you love a complex storyline, people dying, and crazy plot twists, check it out! My writing style is pretty...flavorful, to say the least.

Here is the first chapter for viewing:
    Spoiler:
    "Hey, man."

Kakashi stands at the marble platform, hands pocketed, eyes dropped. There's not much to say today. Having coming here every morning, conversations tend to run dry. They age as children do, as books on a dusty shelf, wine in a forgotten cellar. He rethinks his silence. He wonders if it's even necessary to say anything at all.

He finds a good topic.

"You should've seen Naruto save the village. You should've seen him stop the mighty Pain."

Obito laughs. Or at least, Kakashi thinks he does. The dead have no voice, none the living can hear. They have no eyes, no hair, no touch, nothing with which to perceive earthly messages. Kakashi knows this but it's comforting this moment to think that they do.

He finishes his morning ritual and walks away.

Kakashi had always wondered how life would have been if his dear friend were still alive. Would he still wear those silly goggles? Would he and Rin have ended up together? Sometimes he envisions the two sitting at a bar, sharing beers together, laughing about Gai's latest antics and Minato's winded speeches. Kakashi's father had always told him stories of the second Hokage, of how he was able to resurrect the dead for purposes of battle. "What if," Kakashi wonders. "What if I learned it and brought back..."

He immediately discards the thought. Rin, bless her soul, would hate for Kakashi to tamper with the natural order. The seasons exist with purpose, he tells himself. The dead need rest just as the living need sleep.

He continues on his way and retrieves a book from his side pouch, a book entitled Icha Icha Tactics. It is an adult novel written by a former mentor, a great man now passed. Since Pain's attack a few months back, Kakashi has had little time to enjoy the book. It was an amazing read thus far, as scandalous and riveting as its previous installments. He considered rushing through the pages but has opted for the slow path, to really savor the text. This was probably the series' final volume, too, with its author now gone. His thoughts turn grim again. If only Jiraiya, if only its writer were still...

Again, Kakashi stops. Not from his gloom but from the sight of two suspicious figures: teens. One male, one female. They are twenty meters out, running hands on each other, surrounded in a grove of irises and geraniums. Kakashi shakes his head. They're making out, he realizes, at seven a.m. in the morning.

Incredible.

He steps closer. The young lady is a feisty one, tearing at the young boy's shirt as kunai would through paper. The boy is submissive; his head is buried in the woman's frizzled hair. For a moment Kakashi watches, conflicted between the pleasures of his book and of those standing before his eyes. He had read a passage like this in Icha Icha Paradise, of two characters running dirty deeds under a waterfall but he never believed it could actually happen. He feels compelled to watch but cannot help but feel burdened by his responsibility as an adult. Perhaps, they're too young to be doing this. What if she gets pregnant? What if he breaks her heart? Damn guilt, he says.

He resolves to end the antics.

Kakashi calls out then stops. He sees the girl bleeding. Profusely. Both of them are bleeding?the girl from her mouth, the boy from his neck. Kakashi acts quickly. He shoots a warning kunai past them. But they continue. At that instance, Kakashi realizes the weight of the moment. This isn't just a friendly rendezvous. They're not making love?she is eating him alive.

"Stop that, you're killing him!" Kakashi shouts.

The girl slowly turns to him. She stares down the Copycat Ninja with empty eyes, windows devoid of youthful warmness. Her mouth opens to reply, but all that escapes are bits of red grime and skin. She groans and staggers to get a better look. Kakashi pushes past the a flower bushel and readies his stance. The entranced girl hisses, then drops the young man. She lunges at Kakashi, who slowly pulls the metal plate away from his left eye.

"I guess Chapter 10's gonna have to wait."

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  27. GoodBandits Make us disapear

I'll be posting sneak snippets of my fanfic for the movie that starrs Lee Pace, widely known as 'The Fall'.

X
    Film: The Fall
    Pairing: Roy/Alexandria
    Title: like oranges
    Word Count: 13,496

And he is trapped in the fingers of a child, held up against his brow and kissing him.​

These are snippets, but they're still spoilers which might spoil the story for you, just tiny little glints and excerpts, not too much. I'd rather you actualy read the story first.

Spoiler:
    "Roy, you're already her hero ? you made a promise to that girl, I don't quite know what the hell you mean by elephants and all that babble, but it seems you have an obligation to that kid. Hero? You have to set a goddamn example, so if you never see her again? So what? You see this?" And he rattled the morphine hard and vicous, cocked the lid against Roy's temple like a gun barrel. "This will be the end of you."

Spoiler:
    Her hair held back in yellow ribbon, is curled in tight little ringlets, black and gleaming - not wild and errant, flying from braids. Her English is flawless, copes with the rising culture, she has no accent, no broken hesitation in her phrases. Roy puts the money down for both their drinks, gets up and pats her head like a father...tall and overwhelming, a safety blanket. She is not Alexandria, the nostalgia feels like the slow blue ache of autumn rain, and it's California. He will never see Alexandria again, it kills him a little, makes his fingers twitch for a cigarette to drive the pills from his mind.

Spoiler:
    Dangling off the edge of a precipice, held on by green silk careens through the air a masked man in hakama, then leaps. A burning god, magnificent hero, burning through cinder strewn air. Drops to the ground, from perilious heights lands. On his feet like a cat, on an Aegean hot day, insurmountable, undefeated, her conqueror. Talks to her in tongues strangers could never understand, her wonderful conquerer. Bandit.

Spoiler:
    The science, or rather, the motivation behind his life with Alexandria was simpler than Roy understood it to be. It was peppered with guilt, and gratitude and such desperate anguished longing that it could not help but reverbrate through the core and marrow of his bones. His heart.

Spoiler:
    The streetlights paint her dress lemon yellow, and shadows in the hollows of her throat, her hair is clipped up, she looks so beautiful, so never his. She worries her lips says. "Roy."

Spoiler:
    "Will you..miss it?" His feet are folded at the ankles. And he tugs his collar around his throat, the heat of a californian night pressing down on them. She watches him down a shot like flavoured tapwater. It doesn't quench him, by the way he looks at the bottom of the glass, frowns so slightly. "...much?"

Spoiler:
    For a moment, falling...falling Roy felt like death, like God. like he would never land.

28. jplgaara ANBU

X <-- there's mine!! It's called "The Power of Pride"

29. Marik Swift Ƀĕĕń ĺȗȑǩiṋḡ ṧḯṉḉḕ '07

X Working on around 5 other stories currently read and review.

30. Abanikochan سارادا-جون

X

I have one completed fic and one I'm just kinda playin around with. I would absolutely love to hear constructive criticism and not just "Update!"

31. Kakashi0ms A Hero to save the world

I hope that you injoy it... to summary what is it, The story is about Naruto vs zombie...

32. OutcastShadow New Member

X

please read and review.

33. Kakashifan727 Proud Kakashi fan.

Was just a random idea that turned out really well. Almost 100 reviews, though i have to say, some of these reviews are a little on disappointing side.

X

34. 55spyder New Member

Gah. I just made these accounts one to this and another to fanficiton.net, but i gotta wait since they have a protection against spam. well anyways i am a very great writer here. check my page constantly,X, and you will be rewarded with my works in progress. Currently i am working on a Naru x Saku. yeah ik ik overdone kind of fanfict, but i guess you can say i put a twist without overdoing it (said opinions). Still not finished though but i am working on getting what i have right now onto the website. BTW i use little footnotes in the stories since i distribute them to more than just the fan boards.

35. Ailema Ai Naruto Appreciator

Lots of fan love there. New addition actually.

36. yellow as the son New Member

So, I guess I'll give this a shot. This is the one I'm currently concentrating on. It's a Naruto and Sasuke fic, which I hope to take in a interesting direction. I've written about 5 chapters and I just uploaded the second one. It's really fun to write and I hope it's as fun to read.

37. daijin14 New Member

Sakura and her team are currently resting in a small cave on the borders of Iwa, when they discover they are not the only ones in the cave...and meet someone very familiar, yet not at all. Sakura-centric.

Review? Pwetty pwease? *puppy eyes* Tell me if it's good or not!

38. Semplice Back and Better Still

SasuSaku. =P

39. Detective Prince Property Of Uchiha Madara

Mine. A Fresh Snowfall. :) It's a MadaraxOC one. Been working on it for AGES now. XD

X

40. NinjaSheik Member

X

X

X

X

I guarantee it's stuff you've never seen before! Please also check out the many great fics at the OroAnko fanclub, too~ X

41. Itαchi #1 Student of Nikushimi

My fanfic is about how Akatsuki gained members and how they fought the Jinchuurikis !
    Its a serious fanfic without pairings, check it out if you are interested !

part 0 / intro of the story: X

make sure to leave a post if you liked it ! :kthumb

42. FoxxyKat Active Member

I'm on my Wii can't post links now.(I'll do it later)Anyway on my fanfiction i am named SasuNaruluva4ever Add me please.I Write about Alot more then just Yaoi :)

44. withering blossoms ... ... ...

Not my best on that site. I have a Naruto fanfic in progress, but I haven't uploaded it yet, and probably won't do so for a while.

45. Dush123 New Member

A fanfiction a friend and i wrote for fun

46. Smile Sai αη∂ яє-∂є?ιηє ωнσ уσυ αяє...♡

I just made a blog,and decided I would use it for uploading my fanfiction

Link is here: X

Naturally,it's a Sai FF. Maybe in the future I'll do other characters...

47. xTama Hopelessly Devoted To You~

Uh, well, I have another in progress but I really want this one to get reviews, mostly because I like writing Horror and need an opinion.

X

It's a SasuSaku fic but if you don't like the pairing, then you don't have to worry since it's mostly Horror. Pairings don't get established until much later.

Please read and review!

48. Yakumo Fujii Wu

X

Basically I plan to have Tsunade use genetic engineering to become strong enough to hang with the upper tier of Kages and Akatsuki members. The only limit is no Sharingan/Rinnegan transplants.

49. squisane Companion Cube

I have mostly one-shots, except the newest one. Which, by the way, I would really appreciate some input on.

Find it X.

It's called Tick Tock and is an apocalyptic GaaSaku tale. It's a slow burn.

50. Primavera Starstruck

X I write for Naruto and Bleach for the most part, and I usually write romance. I write for so many different pairings, so it's perfect for multi-shippers. I also welcome constructive criticism.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011