1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Laughing at inappropriate times.

Discussion in 'Konoha Plaza' started by Gunners, May 4, 2012.

1. Gunners .

Have you ever laughed when doing so has made you look like a complete prick?

I can remember when I was at college 3 years back, I don't know if the teacher had a bad case of PMS or someone pissed in her coffee but for whatever reason she started yelling at this girl saying how she only had two hands, to show some sense, etc. The girl broke down crying and left the room which made me burst out laughing her friends started staring at me like I was some monster.

Another time is when my sister was talking about my cousin filing a police report, when the police came her dog was barking so the officer went over to the dog and shot it dead. That made me laugh out loud and I had to explain to everyone that it wasn't so much about the dog getting killed but a joke that Jamaican police officers can be too trigger happy.

2. Psychic Active Member

I do it all the time. I was cutting my cousin's hair one time, and after I was done....I started laughing hysterically at him...I feel really bad about that. :(

And one time at this dinner party....Someone was complaing about their day, and she kept on using the word "Like" so much that I started choking silently on my laughter and everyone looked at me and there was just silence afterwards.....awkward.

3. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

Did this happen in the UK or in Jamaica, munn?

4. Oturan .

no, never because I'm not a complete dick..

5. Miki Aiko YOUNG BLAZED GOD

Are you half a dick? :LOS

6. Dream hero and villain Administrator

All the time, I just can't help it. :(

7. Oturan .

I saw that coming....

:pek:gun No.

8. Ace &#32

The only inappropriate time I remembered laughing was when a police officer hit my aunt's car and drove off immediately.

9. Gino CUINH311

No I have never done that in my life............:LOS

10. Jena E. Pluribus Anus

On the first day for my American Literature class, the teacher made us go around the room and introduce ourselves. This guy was talking and he said that he was a left brain person. He then said that he had a condition that made it hard for him to read poetry ("I'm allergic to poetry. My brain rejects it.")

I thought he was making a joke so I laughed softly. Everyone at the room suddenly glares at me. He wasn't joking. He has a condition that affects the right side of his brain and he literally can't understand poetry. :argh

I mean I thought he was just trying to be funny!

11. Gino CUINH311

One of those times where people can fuck off because I would have laughed too:zaru

12. Gunners .

When I was in my early teens this girl was running across the computer room, anyway there was a cord running across the ground so I pulled it which resulted in her tripping over. People are either shocked or wondering why she was on the ground and I'm just laughing whilst the teacher is telling me to get out.
    ____
    More recent setting is within a law lecture, case had something to do with contemporaneity of mens rea and actus reus and how if the specific cause of death is not clear mens rea needs to be proven at every stage. Anyway the man threw his wife down the stairs, strangled her, chopped her up then dumped her body ( Funnily enough they could not prove murder). I kind of started to laugh but I think that was more along the lines of me being somewhat horrified by the case.

13. Kage

fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

all. the. time.

it's usually at it's worst when someone gets injured.

14. Brox away fighting dragons

i?m pretty sardonic so happens all of the time.

15. WT #for the watch

I once met a fag who told me he had aids. I started laughing. That was pretty bad.

My mate told me his grandma had died. It was the serious face.

Getting told off by a teacher. Started laughing.

Used to teach Maths. Always laughed (and cried) at the dumbasses.

16. martryn Dick in hand

The only time I laugh inappropriately is when Mary is mad at me for good reason. And then I don't get sex for a long time.

17. Kiss SS: It's canon bitch

Yes, it happens.

18. cheshire cat dykes on crikes

laughing during an exam and finding it hard to stop :tomato

19. blakstealth Club Bangerz

Good God, it happens to me a lot. But it hasn't happened in a while this year.

20. suga

I laugh especially hard when I'm blamed for something I didn't do.

21. Spock &#32

My mom when she chokes on her tea, I laugh every time .

22. Lebron Flocka James I killed my gay son

One time i made a lover latter to this fat girl in class then had my friend give it to her so got happy and was talking to her friends then i went over to her and told her how much i loved her and just made fun of the whole thing she then go so mad at me and the whole class got in on the joke and started lol at her hahah high school good times.

I feel bad for her i was young at the time and i wanted to be Mr. funny.

23. Niggas from Japan Banned

When my friend's grandma died :geg

24. Archangel Michael ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็ ็็็็็

1) wow. That must of been really unexpected.

2) I have ways to control myself from laughing at inappropriate times. So I wouldn't be considered a asshole.

25. Drums Active Member

I have, though, not quite sure if it fits this category but Imma say it anyways.
    When I was around 6-7, I was at my sister's friend's house and her older(than me) cousin was there. That guy must have been a pedo or just a plain idiot, not sure which, but he used to grab me, throw me on the bed, lift my shirt and kiss my belly repeatedly. And all I did was just to giggle costantly.

Another more recent occasion was when a guy stopped me on the street to ask for my number. And he was flirting and asking me various things. I felt so embarassed that I started giggling and I couldnt manage to tell him a single phrase without laughing.

Oh god. My stories are so embarassing. :distracted

Otherwise, I dont think I have laughed at something sad or mean. Perhaps, only once or twice max but I can't remember the exact thing at the moment.

26. Lebron Flocka James I killed my gay son

Strong women mind right here.

27. Hariti &#32

When my friend's father died.:geg I felt sorry for her and her brother,and I even cried afterwards,but when my mom told me the news I started grinning.

... I disgust myself.

28. Noitora CAPUA

Actually the dog getting shot story is hilarious.

29. Drums Active Member

Hey, you can't blame me for the first occasion. I was only a kid.

As for the second, I'm just antisocial, so what did ya expect? :distracted

30. Almesiva Moonshadow Banned

For some reaon, I laughed at my grandfather's funeral. :sweatdrop

I was standing in front of the funeral chapel with this cousin which was really funny, and he randomly cracked up an amusing joke, I and just started laughing like a maniac at the top of my throat, not being able to contain it. Then I noticed how everyone went quiet stopping with the prayer, and stared at me with shocked expressions, even the priest looked like he swallowed a penis.

I felt so embaressed. :ano

But I regret nothing. :ippy

31. Saturday Hello, Wherever You Are

all the time. Sometimes biting my lips helps.

32. Hatifnatten Banned

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

33. Skywalker Imperial Conqueror

On occasion, then I feel bad, somewhat.

34. Benzaiten Free at last.

When I was boarding a public utility vehicle, I accidentally stepped on an old lady's foot... My friend (who was also my crush at that time) was there with me and I was so embarrassed by my mistake that I just laughed. I don't know why I did it, I just did. The old lady kept cursing me even as our ride drove away.

35. buff cat selesnya's voice

It happens to me at work pretty frequently, it's pretty bad cos I'll laugh so hard I start crying and pounding on the counter. Mostly I'll think of random shit that cracks me up. Even thinking of people I know laughing hysterically will make me laugh. :sag

36. FrayedThread ?❁ The Royal Wizard ❁?

When this old lady fell walked into a sign and fell over once.
    Can't remember any more occasions at the moment.

37. Run.The.Animal Fox.Sage

Rather frequently. I look into the psychological aspect of almost everything (by habit). So, when I find irony in how someone talks, or acts, or treats others, or any other psychological inconsistency, I tend to laugh because it's a good alternative to feeling sad for others.

I guess I laugh instead of feeling bad for people who don't recognize their instability.

I don't have any stories, though. It happens throughout each day, so I don't particularly commit situations to memory.

38. Viper █▬█ █ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀

When my friend had an asthma attack, it was sad but funny because he is fat.

39. Uchihα Itαchi Allahumma bismika ahya wa amut

Not long ago someone confessed their feelings for me, and I broke down laughing to an extent where I couldn't even breathe, because I thought it was so stupid of them to say that due to the timing, so I didn't know whether to laugh or cry :lmao

40. Darc &#32

I do it all the time.

41. Alexandra X4

I laughed at this kid while he was crying over getting detention, because I thought he deserved as much.

42. Raiden I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

A friend of mine laughed when a teacher recalled one of his close friends was regularly called "AIDS" at Colgate College. It was very awkward.

43. Owl Banned

Yes I do, quite often.

44. Ae Disconnected

No never, but when I do laugh(hard) I have trouble getting a hold of myself.

45. Viper █▬█ █ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀

When someone makes a joke and only I laugh. :(

46. Karsh In medias res

Sometimes I feel socially retarded and say inappropriate things every once in a while. It's embarassing because it's always a case of not thinking before saying/doing anything and I think about how stupid that was after the fact, I'd rather have only laughed at inappropriate times tbh.

That fucking monster

47. Magnet Showtime

don't even laugh at appropriate times

48. Quincy James honeyguide

^what are you, some kind of robot? :pek

It's not inappropriate, everyone else is clearly missing out :del
    It is awkward though. :-(

49. Mider T VM Rapist

Oh this is nearly a daily basis thing so I can't even begin to think of all the things. The most recent one is when I went with two friends to go and visit one of their mothers in the hospital. The mother is mentally ill and tried snorting brown sugar in the plane's facilities. We didn't find this out until we got there and all of us (nurse, her mother, her, him, and I) are in the room when the nurse tells us. We're just quiet for about 5 seconds after hearing it then the guy (other friend, not the daughter one) starts to sing "Give me a second, I need to get my story straight. My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State."

I lose it, I mean I'm in tears. Almost like a Scrubs moment. The nurse looks shocked for before just rushing out the door. The mother is about the cry. The daughter is furious. My friend is still mouthing the words.:lmao

50. Dattebayo-chan License to Fangirl

It has happened to me a few times, yes. It's very and annoying and makes me feel stupid. I guess it's a kind of nervous reaction sometimes. I don't know. XD