1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

KOS-MOS vs Rockman/Megaman X

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Lina Inverse, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Lina Inverse Lina Inverse Fanboy

Been thinking about this since I saw that pic of Kossy and Rockman in deviantart(the one with Rockman stomping on Kossy with some sort of boot with spikes)

Rules:
    - Rockman/Megaman has access to all of the abilities from Rockman/Megaman 1 - Megaman X3
    - KOS-MOS cannot planet/starbust/use Phase-Transfercannon/use D-Teneritas/use Tertiary Weapon System
    - If this is a stomp in favor of Rockman/Megaman, KOS-MOS is allowed to use the ES-Dinah. If this is a stomp in favor of KOS-MOS, Rockman can call on Zero for help.

Scenario 1
    - KOS-MOS is in her standard state, no Mary powerup.
    - Blue-eyed KOS-MOS.

Which android would win??

2. Utopia Realm Love me?

I would prolly say Rockman takes this. He has had a ton of abilities from all his games.

3. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

-Megaman he has more powers but not sure about his speed,tanking and strength
    -Mary easily.

4. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

Kos-Mos is powered by U-DO using the Zohar as a doorway. A PT cartridge fired from Kos-Mos' pistol (turning it into a massive cannon) fired at full power can knock out a star. That was just the basic, one-shot design for the Tertiary Weapons System, which is a Phase Transfer Cannon of the same calibur, but even more powerful and it can be fired multiple times and in a continuous beam.

However, KM is being kept from using that here while Rock is being given everything possible. KM still has X-Buster which she used to destroy hundreds of thousands of Gnosis in her first appearance. Also, according to XS3, her Hilbert Affect works on both Gnosis type and Mechanical type enemies. So she can use it on Rock and Zero to substantially lower their abilities for a time.

Also, as noted, Kos-Mos can spread the Hilbert Effect across a range of over 300,000km standard. If using all of her power she can expand the HE across several million astronomical units. In terms of strength, before her final upgrade, Kos-Mos could drop-kick Omega Res Novae onto its ass.

5. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

Can that feat even be proven? Also, Omega was designed as one of the Parts of God. It transformed with the Zohar and transformed again when Dimitri Yuriev (who was infected by U-DO's waves) entered it. Kos-Mos 3.0 (the one before final upgrade) stated that T-elos was 4.75 times more powerful than she was. After Final Upgrade (Ultimate Kos-Mos or Kos-Mos 4.0, or as they just call her "Kos-Mos") KM appeared to easily overpower T-elos. This did appear to be Mary-KM at the time and by the actual end of the game, Mary and Kos-Mos were no longer separate personalities and she returned to being Kos-Mos completely. Red eyes and all.

6. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

Option two allows Mary so KOS-MOS definately wins.Still Punching someone out of a Solar system is something new about Rocky, when did this happen?

7. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

Well, I've played most Mega-Man games and I don't recall anything like that. Though I think I stopped playing them after X3. Never played any of the Digital Warrior ones, but I have played MM Legends, which was actually pretty good. Still, haven't seen anything close to the kind of strength mentioned here. Unless we can get some kinda confirmation, I don't think you can take it seriously.

8. Keollyn Cheryl & F5 fanboy Moderator

I've heard, but never seen, that Rockman has reploids in his series that can punch people out of the solar system.

He's supposed to be stronger than that. That feat would wreck KOS-MOS.

Great feat and all, but that's nothing to punching ANYTHING out of a solar system.

I did say I heard about the feat. I cannot confirm or deny it.

I'm pretty sure it isn't from anything you played. This happened after my incur into the Megaman series... which ended with X4. So I pretty much played all you've played, but heard of the feat long after I stopped.

I'm sure it's bull too, but just saying that feat mercs knocking Omega down.

9. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

I played X-X8. I liked X4 better than all of them.I don't remember any such feat not even in Megaman Zero.

10. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

If no one can confirm it then we'll have to ignore it. That seems well outside his powerset anyway. Besides, X has always won his fights with using his blaster or jacked abilities, never through strength. So X having a ludicrous strength level on par with Classic Thor (he tossed people outside the solar system) sounds like a load of bull. If it's true then he can go up against guys like Superman.

11. Lina Inverse Lina Inverse Fanboy

Well, this match is just Rockman with his abilities upto X3 only. I don't remember this super-punch feat of his though.

12. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

13. Lucifeller F O E F O E F O E F O E !!

HADOUKEN.

GG.

(to elaborate, the Hadouken powerup oneshots everything in the game. EVERYTHING. Including the final boss. Nuff said.)

14. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

Hadouken this, bitch.

X-BUSTER!!!
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Zt9RD-gYo[/YOUTUBE]

15. Lucifeller F O E F O E F O E F O E !!

Where do you think KOS MOS stole the name from, hmmm? :zaru

Little thief, that's all she is. :p

16. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

You wish. Rock is crap next to Kos-Mos. And that was from the Episode 1, that's Kos-Mos 1.0 after the Arch-type body. This is Kos-Mos 4.0 that Rock has to contend with.

17. Darklyre ponies!

Wrong, there's a boss that requires two.

18. Lucifeller F O E F O E F O E F O E !!

Sigma is a two-part boss, of course he requires two. :p

19. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

Sigma is an annoying pain in the ass and I'm glad he died for good in X-8.Though he was better than the actual main bad guy.

20. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

Most of the shit in the Xenosaga-verse pretty much rapes Megaman. It'd be funny to see how well he'd do against Erde Kaiser. Without access to something like the Hilbert Effect, the Gnosis would be knocking the crap out of Rock. What would his reaction be to seeing Abel's Arc, an object that damn near appears to be close to a Solar System in size and that was making planets vanish just by passing near them while traveling through hyperspace via the UMN.

21. Zaelapolopollo Master of the Fates of Arda

Erde Kaiser - Destroys moons
    Erde Kaiser Fury - Destroys stars
    Dark Erde Kaiser - Destroys blackholes

And I wouldn't say Abel's Ark is a solar system sized. It's about three or four times the size of a plnet though. It destroyed 250,000 star systems (half of the Federation)

KOS-MOS at the end of EP2 supressed U-DO's power. Said power easily swallowed up a planet-sized object and could have swallowed up other regions of space had Albedo wanted it to.

Also Kevin said destroying her was beyond a Testament's power...I call BS on that but eh.

22. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

Well, recall what happened when T-elos cracked Kos-Mos' core. The result was a shift into an alternate time/reality 15yrs in the past. It's not so hard to believe since technically Kos-Mos' power is infinite as she draws on U-DO's power through the Zohar. Canaan destroyed Voyager by dragging them both into another dimension. Febronia stopped Virgil by leading him into the afterlife. Nigredo took Dimitri and Albedo's bodies into another dimension as well. It's not impossible to get rid of a Testament. Removing them from the 3rd dimension seems to keep'em gone for good.

23. Zaelapolopollo Master of the Fates of Arda

Voyager tried to absorb too much power. He died just like Kevin who tried to hold off too much power. They obviously have limits.

But remember the Old Miltia the party went to was made by the Testaments out of Shion's subconscious. So it's not just being transported to another dimension. The Testament's conscioussness/soul is in another dimention, remember. They just have that destroyed or whatever I figured.

24. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

However that reality affected the real world as well. There are some extra bits you do while on Old Miltia that can have an affect on aspects of the game later. Also the Testaments didn't create it themselves and it wasn't just Shion's subconscious. They used the UMN as well to pull back the consciousnesses of everyone who was on Miltia at that time in history, alive and dead. I think Wilhelm had something to do with that. And Voyager was trying to take the power from the Compass of Order and realized too late that he couldn't.

Also, once Wilhelm is gone, the Testaments would die too since they were tied to Wilhelm's existence. So whether or not Kevin was overwhelmed by the power of Zarathurstra is irrelevant since he would've disappeared once Wilhelm was destroyed by it anyway.

Also, it's funny. Look what it takes to beat Erde Kaiser Sigma what was made by the Dark Professor. You needed All three of the other Erder Kaiser's just to deal with each of Sigma's shields that made it invincible. Sigma was supposed to be more powerful than Fury, and it may have been. Probably around the same level as Dark Erde Kaiser.

25. Zaelapolopollo Master of the Fates of Arda

Well I'm pretty sure even Wilhelm warns Kevin he'll die if he continues to try and hold off the power of Zarathustra. Just saying they have limits.

And I think Sigma is far more powerful than any of the Ek's.

Also, just for fun, here's an old thread on my ranking of the cosmic powers of Xenosaga.
    X

26. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

Well never had a fight between Sigma and Dark so hard to say. But still, Shion's team beats Sigma, without ES' (though they still use the other EK's) and Kos-Mos was redesigned with help from the Professor with the same tech used in constructing the Erde Kaiser's. If DEK can destroy black holes, what ya think Kos-Mos can do when she has access to infinite power via U-DO? T-elos was nearly 5x's more powerful than 3.0 Kos-Mos and 4.0 Kos-Mos pretty much stomped T-elos.

27. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

Should'nt Omega especially the optional boss in III be stronger than any Erde Kaiser?

28. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

Well there's Omega, Omega Res Novae, Omega Metapsychosis, Omega Universitas and Omega-Id (Universitas' transformed state).

29. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

Omega-ID thats the one. Res Novae and Metapsychosis should also be stronger.

30. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

Metapsychosis is when Dimitri enters the Zohar powered Res Novae and it transforms further into something closely resembling Deus from Xenogears. And btw, Omega-Id has the most HP of any boss in the game. Even ES Levi (Wilhelm's mech) only had 900k health. Omega-Id had 999,999. So, almost a million and he could self-heal under certain conditions (close to 150,000HP if all ES' have 1 Anima level at the same time).

31. Knight Bastard

so wait Kos mos can fight cyborg superman level people now?

32. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

No, Levi is'nt piloted by Wilhelm but by Marguilus(Spelling?). And I was'nt talking gameplaywise as well but outside and yes Id was hard to beat if you were'nt prepared and he kept changing his weakness.

33. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

Right, almost forgot. You don't actually fight Wilhelm's mech. He just kinda rapes the group and Abel is in Joseph (Wilhelm's mech), he goes crazy and rips the other ES' apart and merges with Zarathrustra.

34. Zaelapolopollo Master of the Fates of Arda

Wilhelm's mech is called Joshua. He clearly labels it as such before leaving for Michtam. In the database, it's described as halsf of him and his power and it is vastly stronger than any ES.

Kevin's ES, Judah, is also described as having the wanky ability to attack you via the UMN.

Storywise, the mech level probably goes:

Jushua
    Omega Metempsychosis
    Omega Res Novae w/Original Zohar
    E.S. Judah
    E.S. Dan (Voyager's ES)
    E.S. Levi

Reasons:
    Joshua is part of Wilhelm and his power > everything except U-Do himself
    Omega had infinite power. It could keep going and going on forever.
    Under E.S. Dan's entry in the database it mentions Voyager can merge his own abilities with the mech to make it stronger. So obviously a Testament's abilities would set Judah and Dan above Levi. Margulis is strong but nothing on a Testament.

35. Tranquil Fury Serene Night

No, Wilhelm does that too. He even says something about the ES and then proceeds to take them away and then they merge.But I was talking about the various Omegas being stronger than Erde Kaiser Sigma.You're getting off topic even more. I was asking if Omega Id, Res and Meta>Sigma

36. Raigen The Hunt is all that matters

Omega Metapsychosis should be the most powerful mech next to Zarathrustra. Omega-M was jacked up on the Zohar which meant its strength was limitless. The only drawback was that Abel couldn't control it and Dimitri wasn't doing a good job either, which is what allowed Albedo to jack both Abel and the Zohar and send them to Michtam. With the Zohar Omega-M should be well beyond Sigma in terms of power. What actually powered Omega Universitas/Id, I don't know. But Omega-Id was supposed to be absurdly powerful. It needed to transform just to be able to utilize its full abilities.

It took the XS crew in their ES' with Lv3 Anima attacks to beat Omega Id. I'd have to say it should be stronger than Sigma. The only thing Sigma really had going for it was Invulnerability when using its Kaiser Shields.