1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Konoha Legends

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Jirya, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Jirya New Member

Konoha:
    Uchiha Madara
    Uchiha Izuna
    Senju Hashirama
    Senju Tobirama
    Uzumaki Mito (?)
    Sarutobi
    Danzo
    Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane (?)
    Jiraiya
    Orochimaru
    Tsunade
    Hatake Sakumo
    Minato
    Nagato (/Jiraiya's production?)
    Konan (/Jiraiya's production?)
    Yahiko (/Jiraiya's production?)
    Uzumaki Kushina (?)
    Hatake Kakashi
    Gai (?)
    Uchiha Shisui (?)
    Uchiha Itachi
    Yakushi Kabuto
    H?yga Neji (?)
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Uzumaki Naruto
    Yamato/Sai (?)
    Haruno Sakura (future)
    Konohamaru (future)
    The Uchiha Clan
    The H?uga Clan
    The Senju Clan (?)
    The Rest Of The Rookies (?)
    The Anbu
    The Root

... and I have surely forgotten someone! ;)

2. King of the Internet Bazzinga!

3. Judecious Active Member

Sasuke isn't a konoha legend, he's a powerful shinobi but no one will call him a legend of the leaf.

:lmao Also Neji shouldn't be on the list yet:geg

4. principito ★★★サイヤ人★★★

Everything with a queations mark is what it is.... a question mark... the legends we already know who they are because their names keep comming up time and time again...

question marks are just....... question marks and shouldnt be on the list

1st and 2nd honake, Hiruzen, Minato, Itachi and maybe 3 sannin and this White fang guy (only because Chyo knew him and Raikage too). the rest are know to their mothers only

5. Setas1999 Idea of Evil

Hm what about Kakashi?:notrust

6. principito ★★★サイヤ人★★★

Ok... MAYBE Kakashi... but he'd be a maybe definitely... only because everybody know his dad and a few actually know him

7. Setas1999 Idea of Evil

Madara,Pain,Raikage,Itachi know and respect him.becouse his talents/pover/genius mind and not becouse of his father.that should be good enough:)
    Gai maybe is legend to since he considers himself Kakashi rival:)

8. principito ★★★サイヤ人★★★

Now you are just pushing it

9. Setas1999 Idea of Evil

that part was just a joke

10. Kakashi Hatake ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Fixed :quite

11. Judecious Active Member

Maybe?:rotfl the guy is well know throughout the shinobi world. Everyone and their mom knows who he is.

12. King of the Internet Bazzinga!

Actually Izuna Uchiha shouldn't be on this list at all. He died before Konoha existed.

13. Icegaze 氷の眼差し

Fixed for accuracy. :wink

14. KAKASHI10 Active Member

:nuts

Kakashi is quite famous, seemingly everyone and their mother is aware of his reputation.

The sand though of him as HOKAGE, Raikage knew about his technique and remember him. Chiyo talked higly about him.

Known world wide as copy cat kakashi. Even old farts know about him and praised him =Tobi and the 5 heart guy.

If that does not make him a legend then what about this:

CURRENTLY

X

Uploaded with X

15. ANBUONE thunder god

Due what are you talking about how many people have " you must be sharrigan kakashi ? with out him ever saying his name.

Kisame
    Zabuza
    Kazuza
    Raikage

. the only ones who even mentions his father are the ones old enough to remember the white fang , chiyo, rakikage and the fire fedal lord, every one else reconzies kakashi , justu off his jutus even those who havenever meet him

16. Gabe Murim Grand Master

from the rookies naruto is the only legend for beating pain and getting him to bring the people back. the hokages of course, the sannin, white fang, kakashi, sarutobi sasuke and madara. are probably the only legends.

17. Sasukethe7thHokage Amaterasu

As powerful as sasuke is... the next generation will know sasuke as a legend hes already known now as it is people know him as the guy who beat Zabuza (even though he didn't) but they know him as that , hes known as the dude who beat orochimaru the scary snake ninja that MANY people are scared of , hes the guy who killed deidara most of Iwa knows this , hes the guy who beat killer bee most of kumo knows this , hes the also the guy who attacked all five of the kages and lived to talk about it hes the last member of the well known power Unichia clan Lol the list goes on

18. KAKASHI10 Active Member

Your post ----> Plot shield, PNJ.

Sasuke lost to each kage fight, and need it to be safed in each one.

Oro was in his death bed and even he said that oro was weaken. Sasuke says that to karin after he defeated deidera. to lazy to look for the pannel.

Killer B saw that as the oportunity to scape. Killer B killed OWN Sasuke several times but PNJ came to the rescue.

deidera fight I give that one to sasuke, ONLY that one.

Zabuza Kakashi says HI.

19. silenceofthelambs Active Member

The ones crossed out aren't really fit to be on the list, in one way or another.

20. Sasukethe7thHokage Amaterasu

thats not my point my POINT IS hes going to be known as a legend for doing those things regardless of how they went down

did i say sasuke beat all the kages? NO I DID NOT i said he fought them and lived to talk about hes known for this

Did i say he beat oro at fully power? NO I DID NOT i said he hes known as the guy who killed oro that two adds to his fame

did i say he beat killer bee fair & square? NO I DID NOT i said he was known as the guy who defeated killer bee even tho bee escaped at the end

SMH TO THE 11th POWER i said: people know him as the guy who beat Zabuza (EVEN THO HE DIDNT) they know him as that

seriously before you reply to stuff try to properly comprehend what im trying to say -_-
    sasuke is known around the ninja world for all of these things some are not entirely correct but that what people in the ninja world believe when the slaves where freed suigetsu told them to tell everyone that SASAKE killed oro and set them free. this added to his fame and hype & for some unforeseen reason sauske got all the credit for zabuza's death..... dont know why but he did so people know him as that when he dies people will remember sasuke as a legend

21. Edward Newgate 世界最強の男

Why are the Rookies even on the list? None of them did anything to deserve being regarded as "legends". Almost half of them are only fighting Zetsu (Neji, Hinata, Shino and Kiba).

22. Sharingan-Uchiha I'm in your pocket

You just seem to have named the characters that have been shown, you do know that they will only be legends if other villages know who they are right? Even though you have put a question mark by him, Sai should not be on that list, he will never be known for being a legend.

23. Kdol Filipina

lol? madara not legend? he fucking co-found konoha

24. Wade New Member

Kakashi is famous. But each time he goes against a significant foe he gets beat and serves him as a hype. He was even ordered around by Naruto lately. No, he's no legend.

Kurenai is no legend either :facepalm

25. shyakugaun Active Member

this, lol @ comprehension lvl @ NF