1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Killer Bee vs 3rd Raikage vs 4th Raikage

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Lishenron, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Lishenron Nope

Three way battle.

Killer Bee vs 3rd Raikage vs 4th Raikage

Distance: 35 meters

State of mind: IC, to kill

Restrictions: None

Knowledge: Manga

Stipulations
    - Killer Bee starts off in V1
    -4th Raikage starts off in V1
    - 3rd Raikage starts off in Raiton Armor

2. Itachisaywat Active Member

Probably the Third Raikage via stamina and tanking. Unless they decide to team on him (in that case Bee wins against A)

3. Grimm

Killer Bee IMO is the strongest overall. Therefore he wins, high-difficulty though.

4. ?  

I think it would come down to Bee and Sandaime Raikage. In canon, Hachibi and Raikage fought to a draw. So this should at worst end in a draw for Bee, but I think he can probably seal Raikage for the win.

5. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Bee wins. Simply cause his Hachibi control is just perfect. He can easily get 8 tails and they're done.

6. ImSerious Active Member

Well, A cant win this because he has nothing to hurt 3rd Raikage with, Bee could win if the Bijuudama can hurt 3rd Raikage. But then again, if A goes V2, he can blitz Bee. But if Bee goes V2, A cant hurt him anymore. And 3rd Raikage isnt fast enough to hit either of them, but he can outlast them if Bijuudama wont damage him. :S

Im leaning towards Bee.

7. Ryuzaki Moonlight ۷۸٦

They all try to lariat each other and die from chakra exhaustion eventually, as none of them will think outside the box to use an actual ninja technique after one them attempts to lariat.

It'll boil down and become an effective size does matter match-up "my lariat is better", "no mine"... :giogio

8. ueharakk Active Member

My vote goes to bee. Wild 8 tails = third raikage. It was stated that bijuu aren't as powerful without a jinchuriki since they don't know how to use their power effectively, therefore Bee > Wild 8 tails = third raikage. A doesn't even belong in this fight.