1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Attention!
    Have some bad ideas? This is your chance!
    Send them to Xiammes! Maybe a winner will receive something. I don't know. Don't quote me on that.

KCL M482: Turrin vs IchLiebe

Discussion in 'Konoha Training Grounds' started by Daenerys Stormborn, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Retired Mod

Turrin vs IchLiebe @ Kumogakure Beach, Medium

Turrin
    Konan
    Tsunade
    Hungry Ghost Realm Pain
    Hell Realm Pain
    Mahiru
    Tenten

vs

IchLiebe
    Deva Realm Pain
    Pre-Timeskip Gaara
    Sai
    Haku
    Hinata
    Shizune​

Good luck to both contestants!

...Deva Realm and Konan are totally going to leave the battle to go make out somewhere.

2. IchLiebe Da Sage

Spoiler:
    Mine-
    Konan- Full
    Tsunade- Full
    Hungry Ghost Realm Pain- Full
    Hell Realm Pain- Full
    Mahiru- None
    Tenten- Full or close

His-
    Deva Realm Pain- Full
    Pre-Timeskip Gaara- Everything before Naruto fight.
    Sai- Full
    Haku- None
    Hinata- Full or close
    Shizune- Full

Prep
    Spoiler:
    Discuss intel and all possible situations. Form plan.

Strategy
    Spoiler:
    Opening Move-
    This all happens simultaneously.

Deva pulls Hungry Ghost Path with BT.
    Gaara turns gourd into sand. Starts grinding sand.
    Sai makes a ink clone. They make explosive tags and launches them at the enemy.
    Haku pulls back while throwing a couple of senbon at hungry ghost realm to kill him.
    Hinata uses Byakugan. She uses Hakke Kūshō to block any attacks.
    Shizune shoots poison gas at the front to kill Hungry Ghost.

Phase 1-
    Begins when Ghost path dies.

Deva uses his rain jutsu. Hinata stays beside him. They stand in front of the sand ball by 5m. They are the front line of defense. Deva will ST anything Hinata can't stop with Hakke Kusho. If anyone comes for taijutsu then we will double team them. If more than one comes then Deva ST's the stronger one away.

Gaara buries ghost path so he can't be revived. Then wraps Shizune, Sai, and himself in a ball of sand. He uses his third eye. Gaara will make it rain sand. Main target will be Tsunade. When he gets her, he crushes and buries her. Same goes for anyone else.

Haku uses the rain to use water needles (http://www.narutoforums.com/picture.php?albumid=3844&pictureid=40826). This is to be used only on Tenten, Hell realm, and Mahiru. She also uses Ice mirrors to transport around them and kill them with senbon.

Phase 2
    Begins when Tsunade is done.

Deva stops the rain. He uses ST on enemy attacks that will be too much for my team.
    Gaara opens his sand ball. Starts uses his sand tsunami's and rain to catch enemy's. He crushes and bury's them.
    Sai starts making explosive tags to blow the enemy's up.
    Gaara makes a hollow ball that Shizune blows poison gas into. He transports it to the enemy (mainly Konan). Shizune and Gaara keep the poison gas ball attack coming as fast as possible (1 ball at a time but as soon as Gaara releases the poison, the sand next to him forms the ball and sand from before comes back and it continues like this).
    Haku uses mirrors to attack enemy's from behind.
    Hinata defends attacks with Hakke Kusho.

Things my team does throughout the entire match.
    Deva- Blocks big attacks with ST. Mainly will be Konan's attacks. Also on anti-air duty using summon busting ST.
    Gaara- He is to kill anyone using dotons.
    Hinata watches for everything including dotons, traps, flying attacks, enemy location, etc. She warns the team about all of this.
    Haku will be on fodder duty (killing the weak ones).

3. Turrin 玄武

We know of Deva's cool down from Pain. Know about Gaara's sand from Tsunade. etc...

Strat:

Konan will create paper clothing out of 200 pieces of paper surrounding Mahiro. Mahiro will use KB cloning this paper 20 times; which will create 4,000 pieces of paper on-top of Konan's already large supply. We will repeat this processes multiple times w/ Mahiro releasing the Bushin and than being recharged by Tsunade, that way we can generate 12,000-18,000 or so pieces of paper.

Konan will use some of this paper to create paper wings for the rest of my team members. These wings will than grant them flight which they will use to fly to the flight ceiling. Konan will use some more of this paper to create Paper Armor for the rest of my team, which will be harden to the point where it is more durable than rock (as seen when Konan's paper pierce Rock when attacking J-man). The rest of Konan's Paper and Konan herself will spread out into butterflies; Konan will also create some explosive tag butterflies mixed in. Tenten will than pull out her weapons scrolls which Konan will also take control off with her paper powers, morphing them into butterflies or other flying animals depending on the size.

As this is going on Tsunade will summon Katsuya and give out a palm sized one to each member of my team.

From there the Mahiro Bushin will run at the other team and seek to harass them or potentially waste one of Deva's ST if possible.

While this is going on my team will close in on the other team from the air, w/ Naraka Realm staying in the back of the formation for defense. Konan's Hundreds of Paper Butterflies will swarm the other team and transforming into paper shuriken to bombard the other team in intervals, seeking primarily to force ST and attack in intervals, which should be fairly easy, since the amount of paper will allow my team to keep up a steady stream of attacks. While this is going on Konan will also be mixing in explosive tagged butterflies seeking to get them close during the swarm of paper and blow up members of the other team. She will also be maneuvering the Tenten's weapon scrolls near members of the other team at, which point Tenten will discharge the weapons from the scrolls causing torrents of weapons to rain down on those members of other team, including Tenten's massive bomb.

Tsunade will use her paper wings to move at an excellerated speed and her inhuman strength to bust through Gaara's Sand defenses and murder him. Mahiro will keep using Bushin that if possible will henge into members of my team and add to the confusion as well as seek to force further ST' and expose more openings for Konan or other members of my team to exploit.

HG Realm will be in charge of defense absorbing any Ninjutsu based attacks coming the way of my team and Naraka will hang back to revive HG Relam if he is defeated in battle, while also having a birds eye view of the battle granting HG Relam full view of the entire fight and allowing him to defend better.

Tenten will focus on countering any projectiles that Konan's mass Paper Spam misses as well as bombarding the other team from the air and when.

It should be too long before Gaara is taken down by Tsunade and Konanis able to attack Deva in the intervals. All the rest of this will just be clean up of anyone who has managed to survive paper spam up until now, which I don't think many will be able to.

4. IchLiebe Da Sage

Ok.

Tsunade can do that. Mahiro will get stomped. This all takes a while and you didn't protect Hungry Ghost Realm. He's dead and phase 1 begins of my strat.

Hinata makes it so Deva has to use ST very little. Deva also uses a summon busting ST to knock your people out of the air.

Tenten, and Hell realm should die pretty quick by Haku. Mahiru may be a little bit difficult because of clones but he will die.

Gaara will catch her with sand way before she gets past Hinata+Deva. She'll be crushed and buried. Mahiru won't do much with Hinata watching everyone.

He's the first to go. I buried his body and you have no way to retrieve the body so you can't revive him. Shared vision is out the window.

Haku will have killed Tenten before she could do anything of significance.

You're paper spam is useless. My people are lined up this
    Deva+Hinata.
    Gaara, Shizune, Sai
    So to hurt anyone it has to get past Hakke Kusho, ST, and depending on the phase Gaara's sand. Haku will be safe from all of it in mirrors.

Konan will eventually be overwhelmed as your main defense dies at the very beginning, fodders then die quickly, Tsunade get's knocked down by ST and caught by Gaara's sand, and then she's by herself. She'll be getting attack from behind by Haku, Sand from Gaara, poison from Shizune+Gaara, and explosions from Sai.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  5. Turrin 玄武

Konan attacking with Thousands of Paper Shuriken at any given time would easily force ST and Hakke Kyosho isn't doing anything to stop that ether. And that would force the ST intervals, at which point Deva gets bombarded by Paper Shuriken to death.

6. IchLiebe Da Sage

How so. Hinata doesn't have a cool down and is strong in it's own right. It should knock down any paper. She would be able to buy us 5 seconds for Deva.

You're flying. When you fly Deva is to put you down with this (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-439-9/naruto/chapter-434.html). So that would take some of your time. We would get time to kill Tsunade, and that gets us to phase 2. My whole team will live to get to phase 2, and when we do then it's game over.

7. Turrin 玄武

Hinata Hakke Kyosho is a linear attack, thousands of Paper Shuriken will be coming from all angles, so that won't work. Not to mention the explosive tags and weapon scrolls being released as well.

I don't think my team would get hit by that ST. Rinnegan can see Chakra and we have knowledge of ST, so Naraka whose scanning the battlefield will see Deva gathering chakra to use ST, and alert my team, who will fly away.

8. IchLiebe Da Sage

It would block what Deva can't. Deva is second defense player. Hinata will be the main. So if it does get to the point where Deva ST then Hinata will step in and block everything she can till he gets the ST back. Plus this only counts if you're flying which we stop.

The shockwave's show it's reach. I don't see how you would dodge something that big especially while your team is advancing towards us.

9. Turrin 玄武

Literally 20k attacks can happen at different intervals due to the amount of paper, Deva is not stoping all of that and Hinata's attack is insignificant in the face of the number of attacks going off here.

You can say the shock-wave wasn't that big as it did not hit Naruto; Ma or Pa, just the toads themselves.

10. IchLiebe Da Sage

Deva is going to hit all those as he's using the big ST because you're flying. If you can still use them then ok, Tsunade at this point is going to be dead from Gaara and you have my whole team attacking and defending. Gaara, Deva, and Hinata has VERY strong defense. You're not getting through them.

The shockwave was created purely from ST though. Deva has shown to be able to not target people with ST. Why would he do something that powerful on Naruto when he was trying to capture him. Doing that would either kill him or send him flying hundreds of meters away.

11. Turrin 玄武

I don't see ST hitting them, because of our knowledge and Rinnegan's ability to see Deva gathering chakra. Also our views on the scale of Deva's ST obviously differ, so I suggest just allowing voters to decide.

Imo part of that shock-wave was caused by the massive Toads being knocked off their feat and while you can say this about Naruto, you can't say it about Ma/Pa toad which also were perfectly fine. So again I don't think the shock-wave is that big.

Also all of this is assuming HG Realm can't absorb Shinra Tensei and that my first wave of clones doesn't trigger ST before this moment.

12. IchLiebe Da Sage

I don't see how it was caused by the toads when one of them wasn't even past the shockwave and the others were. So the shockwave shouldn't be a circular one but one that is at different lengths concerning where the frogs are. Maybe it was because Ma/Pa were beside Naruto and he didn't want to risk it. They were right behind (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-439-13/naruto/chapter-434.html)him so it would be difficult.

I kill HG Realm at the very beginning with BT. I don't see how he could absorb it. The clones shouldn't do much. You're flying and running at me at the same time (unless I misread it) so they will all be hit by the big ST as I told Deva to use ST if more than one person came in for taijutsu. So that plus flying opponents would trigger one big ST to destroy all of them.

13. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Retired Mod

Match is currently tied 0-0 and thus enters SUDDEN DEATH.

14. Sans Bad Time