1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Attention!
    Have some bad ideas? This is your chance!
    Send them to Xiammes! Maybe a winner will receive something. I don't know. Don't quote me on that.

KCL M466: Bones vs TheSweetFleshOfDeath

Discussion in 'Konoha Training Grounds' started by Daenerys Stormborn, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Retired Mod

Bones
    Deva Realm Pain
    Chiyo
    Neji
    Haku
    Muta

vs

TSFOD
    Kakashi
    Itachi
    Tsunade
    Demon Brothers​

Good luck to both contestants!

2. Luftwaffles Banned

Kakashi and Itachi with Tsunade have a huge advantage here.

3. Bones Let your will be done.

4. Intus Legere ̣

I think so. I'm sure I saw him in the character discussion threads not that long ago.

5. TheSweetFleshofDeath Active Member

Spoiler:
    Knowledge- Deva Realm Pain- Full
    Chiyo- Puppet User, second hand knowledge
    Neji- Full
    Haku- Full
    Muta- Aburame

Strat- Tsunade will immediately summon katsuya and give them to my team members. Kakashi will summon his nin dogs who will keep constantly give us their location via scent.

Itachi makes two crow bushins and Kakashi makes one raikiri/one normal one. Kakashi will use his sharingan to copy Itachi's "finger genjutsu". Both sharingan wielders copy the demon brothers suiton blending tech. Throughout the match any other techniques we have time to copy or seem relevant will be stored, and then used should the situation seem prevalent.

Two of the bushins will stay back with Tsunade. Itachi + Kakashi + clones will make up the vanguard. Will be in a fairly spread out formation, and will attempt to attack the enemy from every direction possible so that a shinra tensei would have to be Aoe, and thus hurt Bones Teammates.

Tactics include, but are not limited to:

-Finger Genjutsu, if the opponent even so much as looks at either Kakashi or Itachi they'll be in a genjutsu. Genjutsu should be as subtle as possible, perhaps changing out locations slightly to open up an opportunity to attack.

-Superthrown Raikiri clones/exploding Itachi clones once Shinra Tensei is used. If Neji attempts to intercept a suiton will be used at the ground combined with hiding in water techinique to electrocute the water at Neji's feet.

-If Neji uses his Kaiten we'll use ninja wire or chains to ensnare him, and then electrocute him in a similar manner to the sound 4 fight.

-We'll be attacking from above with Itachi's shuriken barrage + clone clone. Below with dotons/hiding in water techniques.

-We'll use extreme caution with Chiyo since we don't know her abilities that well. In general we'll cut her chakra strings with ranged shuriken ect... If she's puppeteering her allies we make her our primary target.

-If Bansho or shinra tensin is used we'll immediately make at all out assault on Deva.

-The real Itachi and Kakashi will primarily be using clones and ranged attacks to whittle down the enemy. Such as suitons+raiton, ranged shuriken barrage ect... Itachi and Kakashi are free to make more clones if needed.

-Demon Bros will blend in with suitons of Itachi/Kakashi and then place explosive tags on the enemy or in their proximity. Explosive tags come from either Itachi or Kakashi's during prep phase

Characters are free to improvise. Tsunade will be playing support. Occasionally throwing shuriken, large rocks, but mainly keeping Itachi + Kakashi's chakra reserves full at all times. Once Neji is dead we switch to a primarily cloak and daggers approach. Attacking with doton/hiding in water tech to surprise them. Chains and wire will be used liberally to anchor ourselves.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  6. Tsunami I'm dead

I would TSFOD the edge here, just have to wait for Bones' strat.

7. Bones Let your will be done.

I won't be able to post a strat today. So can get extension until wednesday.

8. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Retired Mod

9. Bones Let your will be done.

Bones: Deva[36], Chiyo[24], Neji[12], Haku[6], Muta[3]
    TSFOD: Kakashi[30], Itachi, Tsunade, Demon Brothers\
    @ Long, Valley OF End

The Set-up

My team automatically retreat to the forest behind us. Each person slit there hand dripping blood all over Muta's bug to give off that my team is anywhere when the Kakashi's dogs track us.

Once reach, Chiyo will use the same technique Kankuro use of turning his puppets to resemble a person (http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/042/19). He display this technique in the Chunnin exam arc. She will turn Ma and Pa puppets into Deva. Deva will equip the Deva-puppet #1 and #2 with black rods and also spill blood on him without the opposing team seeing it so it gives off scent that it is him.

Chiyo will also release her 10 Master Puppets. She won't use all of them and only use them when needed, so her fingers will be free to concentrated on the Chiyo and Deva puppet. Out of the 10 master puppets Chiyo will be using: the Chakra Star Duo Puppets (http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/273/3), whatever this puppets touches it melts it (http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/273/4); the Head Whip Puppet (http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/273/5); the Vaccuum Trio-Puppets (http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/273/6); and finally Sealing Puppet (http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/274/11) that carries the sealing ball and that can also release a seal from his mouth as shown in that link. These puppets will be position inside trees or bushes accessible to Chiyo. The purpose of this is to land unexpected attacks that the opponents are not aware of and open up other opportunities for team capitalize on. I just like to point out that you can make your chakra strings as long (http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/518/3) as possible and even make them naked (http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/266/5) to the eye.

Haku will get the sealing ball, and Muta and Neji henge into Deva.

The Battle

The bugs will annoy Kakashi and Itachi's eye just like it did to Edo-Deidara, so genjutsu will be less of an issue. The bugs will also activate their bug jamming technique to mess with the sharingan sensing just like it did to Tobi and Madara in the war.

My team engage the other team. Deva, Muta, Chiyo, and Neji are together and Deva-puppets will engage in the enemy using taijustu. Haku creates ice mirror inside trees to use use hit and run tactics, "hit" is replace with throwing needles.

We have seen Deva use ST without using his hand so he can do the same for BT. Deva-puppets will make hand motion for BT when Deva use BT. When BT is used Deva will discontinue it after the following attack is in motion, like Head Whip or Chakra Star Whip or using Vaccum-trio puppets use from above to kill the opponent. Sometime Chakra Star Duo will be use behind the opponents to cut down trees casuing them to move out away leaving them open our finishing move. The same with Head Whip use behind them at ground level to entangle their feet.

We know this won't work on Tsunade, but Deva will still use BT with less power draw her in with her feet still remaining on the floor into the seal place on ground by the Sealing Puppet. Once all her chakra is seal she is vulnerable and Haku will take this chance to finish her off. Haku will keep on using his guerrilla tactics to draw attention from the main trio for my team to capitalize, and he is to use sealing ball when an opportunities present itself. A next alternative to taking out Tsunade is use BT combo with Neji utilizing 64 palm to lock-up Tsunade Chakra holes, rending her useless.

If the Deva-puppets are destroyed Chiyo will use her remaining Master Puppets.

10. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Retired Mod

Match is currently tied 0-0, and thus enters SUDDEN DEATH.

11. Sans Bad Time

Vote: Reznor.