Discussion in 'Akihabara Novel Corner' started by Godot, Jan 17, 2012.
What happens in the toolshed......stays in the toolshed.
you know what they say
a picture is worth a thousand words
That lemon in the middle says a lot.
After playing Hanako's route, I moved on to Lily's although I never could find my way around with Shizune and such. I think I somewhat resented her (Shizune) because of how pushy she was.
Great game, something I would revisit time and time again. :33
Now that I'm replaying the game, I don't dare to take Lilly's route because then it'll feel as if I'm the one ripping her and Hanako apart, I don't like that idea.
Lily's route is actually the best one you can take for Hanako.
I am not! It was my first struggle with this particular "genre" . Beforehand I didnt know the right way to "play" it - open up a walkthrough and do the "right" choices for each girl just to watch the relationship unfolding.
What I did is to pick up the too polar opposite girls(Lily and Rin), and see how the "romance" is handled. Needless to say I was curious.
I was not able to finish either story line. Here are my thoughts why:
- Act 1 was reasonably good at introducing various personalities but once you've made your choice you are stuck with your love interest, the other girl(since they all walk in pairs), a new character, cameos from the other pairs......and Kenji. I know this is the moment where things pick up, however
- There is too much unnecessary information. The whole thing moves as fast as a turtle carrying extra luggage. The annoying small talks are the worst. A particularly painful example was when my guy asked the love interest "Why do you worry so much?" twice. In two consecutive scenes. I felt insulted.
- Its like the trio, me, love interest and other girl, is closed up in a bubble. The main character doesnt seem to make new friends, interact, or think about new people. Maybe its justified because of a new guy syndrome and all but I find it hard to believe that established class reps are such damn hermits. Speaking of which
- Why are these girls in love with me again? I tried hard to analyze the information in my head and come up with an explanation but alas......it just doesnt work. Maybe its because love is blind and doesnt have arms? Heeeh. The main character is bland. Some people may call him mysterius but I call him how I see him - a cardboard. Ok, now about the girls.
Spoiler: Rin's case
I thought she is interested in people, who know what they want and do their best to achieve it. Well guess what, Hisao sucks at drawing and from what I read there is no particular skill he shows in front of her. All he does is desperately following her around and putting up with her weirdo persona. Sorry but isnt this a friendzone material? Anyway yea, she is interested in him because of his condition and thats all. Speechless.
Spoiler: Lily's case
This is even more weird because it was explicitly stated that she harbors some motherly feelings towards Hisao. Like how she is towards the rest of her class. Again, its all about making some small talk and making her worried. I dont get it. Any, and I do mean ANY guy could do that. I felt like all other students are kindergarten kids and I am the first guy her age she ever encountered. As I said - weird.
- The situations, which are meant to advance the romance, are forced. Plainly forced. It doesnt flow naturally. There was one hug moment that was natural, the rest was a drugged kiss and a pity fuck. Ok that was a little harsh but once again, I call it how I see it . Good lord and while I am at it
- Once shit goes down it goes down fast. Things escalate so quickly it literally comes out of nowhere.
All Hisao and Lily shared was a kiss on the cheek, then suddenly they are having sex on the floor. Made even more prominent because she was absent for some weeks and this all happened right after she came back. Oh, and the kiss happened before she went off. What_the_flying_fuck.
I am not into romance at all but I gave this a chance because I am curious(and not afraid of anything), but honestly even though I was well aware what to expect, it disappointed me nonetheless.
Really? I thought this was one of those games which you couldn't fuck up unless you were doing it on purpose. At least, that's how I got the bad ending.
You first point is very, very true, there is barely any contact outside of the love interest and her 'partner', but unfortunately that is the way they decided to set up the 'romance', since everyone has their own arcs and such.
When I played the game for the first time, the moments I was with characters such as Rin and Misha/Shizune were the most boring to me, and I was unable to skip them so that was pretty annoying. :/ In my second run I could get through it quickly but then I still had to go through another three arcs.
Although, I didn't find Hanako's route that boring, mainly because I enjoyed her interactions with Lilly(also why the fuck did they decide to put two perfectly shippable characters in a game like this, that was the most frustrating thing to me), but there was one thing... The sex scene. It was just so weird, and somewhat awkward. I... I don't really have words for it.
Unfortunately, after Hanako's route I found it hard to replay the game(my fictional crushes are eternal shush you), so aside from Emi and Hanako's routes I know nothing about the others.
Since the last time I played this game was a while ago, I don't really remember stuff like that, as far as I remember Hanako liked Hisao because he was nice and such and she just happened to open up(I really don't remember ). But yeah Hisao is pretty bland.
Oh God, do you mean Misha? That was definitely the worst situation in the entire game.
I finished Emi first, then I finished Lilly.
Lilly's sex scenes were amazing.
True dat. What did you think of Emi's?
Oh dear not again.
Someone has to.
Never played such games, downloaded it out of boredom. Just at the beginning but enjoying it so far
what are those routes you ppl keep on talking about? Should I make additional saves or something to get all the endings?
tbh I downloaded it for the 'fuck girls with disabilities' part but so far it's been all talk and liking it anyway lol
gonna tap em all
Basically the choices you make you make effect the outcome of the game. This game is fairly entry level so most of the choices determine which "route" you experience, and some other things, but its rather straight forward.
In this game the routes are you getting into a relationship with each of the girls.
If you want 100% completion you want to make several save points, that's why they give you literally hundreds of save slots.
So I can only has sex with one girl per a playthrough?
Well, with one of the routes you can end up having sex with two, if you chose to do so. However all the others are one only, with a certain route being none.
Got Emi on my first route.
lol @ that sex scene
Lily is the best girl.
*Fixed that for you. //Necroposting.
dont have sound on this but i hope this is what i think it is
Finished all the routes and I can't help but agree. Lilly is the only female lead that I actually liked.
I did enjoy Lilly. I would say the Hanako/Lilly routeway offers much feels...
if less anal sex
hanako shizune and lilly were my favorite routes
I played this one recently, I have yet to finish the Emi route or do Rin's route. But overall I feel that Lilly's route is perhaps the closest to a true route because it was the best written and gives a sense of closure. I was soooooo disappointed with Shizune's route because it falls apart around the time you go with her to her home. I have to find time to finish this one, but I literally cried a little near the end of Lilly's route because it was that good.
Separate names with a comma.