1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

Kangoku Gakuen (Prison School)

Discussion in 'Akihabara Library' started by MrCinos, Feb 20, 2012.

1. MrCinos Student of Despair

X

Spoiler: page samples
    X
    --
    X
    --
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

M-U: X
    Online: X
    DL: X

One of the funnier series I've read as of late and it gets better and better as the series goes on. Those face expressions are especially great.

2. Fran I'm with <b><font color="#000080">Bruce</font></b>

very nice lighthearted read. i hope he makes it out of the prison for his sumo date.
    also, the pres >

3. Bubyrd Ratcatcher absolute Jushin

MrCinos when it comes to comedy mangas you are the guarantee.

4. Raptorz The Crownless King

5. MrCinos Student of Despair

X

Gakuto is the best character :lmao

6. MrCinos Student of Despair

X

Man, Gakuto is truly the broest of all bros :lmao

7. Misao away fighting dragons

Your post in the scans thread brought me here. Almost teared up reading that one page, funny stuff.

8. Vɑnƶ Active Member

Gakuto is a man among men :lmao

9. Yulwei Afrodisiac

Spoiler:
    X

It's got good fanservice and it's occasionally funny but I can't stomach the brutality being shown to the guys

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  10. Drakor Active Member

This manga reminds me of Prison Break's first season, that Gakuto, the epitome of a Bro

11. MrCinos Student of Despair

You just need to think that it's over the top on purpose, as a parody for prison-related movies/series.

And it's not like most of the guys don't enjoy being abused :maybe

12. Fullmetalthis Ironman

just read the first 12 chapters and this is pretty good, plenty of fanservice. The chairman is hilarious, I too share his love of latin booty.

13. Stringer ◤ A Tribe Called Hustle ◢

Interesting read thus far. Good humor and artwork.

I'll keep an active eye on this one.

14. Vɑnƶ Active Member

15. Edward Newgate 世界最強の男

The scans you posted in the OP sold me :lmao

Started reading it.

16. Vɑnƶ Active Member

17. Stringer ◤ A Tribe Called Hustle ◢

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
    It was an awesome chapter, best one so far.

Spoiler: :
    The way the president exposed Kiyoshi's schemes in front of everyone was pure gold.

That said, the manner in which he was found out was messed up though... I mean, what were the odds of Chiyo to be the president's sister. This Kiyoshi guy is the unluckiest bastard on earth's surface. I can barely begin to imagine what kind of punishment he'll receive from that woman. :lmao

Shingo's reactions were quite funny too.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  18. Vɑnƶ Active Member

the blonde is starting to piss me off

19. Raptorz The Crownless King

20. brolycjw Member

This manga is f*king hilarious, the author really shows off his sense of humor here, beware though, if you take it seriously, you might then really hate some of the characters.

21. MrCinos Student of Despair

33-34 chapters as always delivered on Vice-President fanservice. Wonder how the author will top it in the next chapters :lmao

And I hope the guys will forgive Kiyoshi soon. They need to stand united.

22. Thdyingbreed Rampaging Beast

Just started reading Prison school and it's hilarious currently on the arc where they attempt to break out of prison.

The shower scene was funny as hell.:rotfl :rotfl

23. rajin Looking for a translator

now the story isn't funny more. look at huge assets floating here and there

X

24. rajin Looking for a translator

X

25. Punk Zebra Earth's CEO

I don't know whats going on but Hana is the best:X3.

26. rajin Looking for a translator

X

27. ZenithXAbyss The Final Boss

Been a while since i've last read kangoku gakuen.
    :hmm

28. Punk Zebra Earth's CEO

Geez.... I swear that vice prez needs something coming to her, she gets away with to much.

29. DarkLordOfKichiku Active Member

Was a while since I read Kangoku Gakuen too, but I can't say I was disappinted when I read the latest chapters XD .

Well, if you want to know what's going on, here's my summaries for the last few chapters:

Spoiler:
    Chapter 74: So let's see. Hana is about to "get even" with Kiyoshi (someone should tell her that there are better ways to get even... Not that I'm complaining :p ). As is so often the case, they're interrupted with an intruder being caught (turns out to be Anzu, who's apparently acting as bait). The teacher tells Hana to be on her guard since the prisoners are probably going to act on their side of the fence too, but Hana, not wanting to be caught in the act, says that everything's okay on her end and locks the door. The teacher takes the "criminal" away to be interrogated and Hana can breathe easy... Until she finds out that SOMEONE has been looking up her skirt XD. Kiyoshi says "Sorry, I caught the gaze of a Medusa" (after all, staring at Hana's crotch DOES make him "stone hard", hence "Medusa" XD) . Hana, however, is less than happy about this nickname he gives her and starts crying, screaming in frustration "It's not fair... Why does this always keep happening to only me!? WHY ONLY ME!? I was seen peeing, and now my crotch and everything was seen and all that... This is the worst...". Kiyoshi tries to apologize, but Hana'll have none of it. He then tells her that if hitting him will make her feel better, then she can do ahead and do that.. Which she does. He then begs her to stop since it hurts more than he expected <_<. At which Hana kisses him and he's like "WTF is happening!? o_O".

Chapter 75: Okay, back to the kissing-scene, with Kiyoshi being all WYF o_O. Anyway, the kiss stops and Hana starts laughing. He asks what she's laughing for and why she did something like that. She asks him if he has someone he likes/is in love with. He answes yes in a rather vauge way and she's like "Ha! I got back at you!". He's like "Huh?". She explains that she stole his first kiss, Basically, the way things are (or the way SHE sees them, at least), your first kiss is something precious which you don't give to just anyone... And now she has stolen it. And so, she keeps kissing him, saying that this is her revenge against him (Well, I guess that as far as "revenge" goes, there are lots of more unpleasant alternatives <_<). Meanwhile, the other boys are worrying about this turn of events. And Anzu is getting interrogated, but she refuses to speak, even when she's being suffocated. And Chiyo's getting closer to her goal... Back to Hana and Kiyoshi. Hana has kept kissing him for a long time, and now both are short on breath <_<. Anyway, Kiyoshi pushes Hana away and asks her to stop. Hana wants to keep doing it (Seems like she's getting into it :3). Kiyoshi says there shouldn't be any need for it since she already stole his first kiss, but Hana just says that if he doesn't want to kiss, he should pee in front of her instead, to which he replies that it's impossible in the current circumstances (rock hard <_<). She starts getting violent (which makes Chiyo wonder what's happening inside of there) and delievers a threat to him: If he won't let her keep kissing him, then she'll tell Chiyo that the one who stole Kiyoshi's first kiss was her...

Chapter 76: The kissing continues. Chiyo wonders what's happening and what she should do. And the boys meanwhile are saying that they can do nothing but to trust Kiyoshi and entrust this battle to him. Meanwhile, Kiyoshi has noticed that something's strange: Hana's being very stiff - that's to say, she's just pressing her lips on his and not doing anything else. That's strange, because from what Kiyoshi has seen elsewhere, in movies and such, kissing is more lively and involves more than just pressing your lips against each other: licking, sucking, entwining your tongues and so forth. This makes him come to a realization: Hana is still a "Child" - that's to say, she's a virgin (and a fairly innocent one too, actually). He guesses she must never have seen or even heard about deep-kissing. At this realization, he sheds some tears, thinking "Chiyo-chan... My first kiss wasn't stolen yet. A child's kiss doens't count! My lips and body are still pure! But, sorry... Chiyo-chan... Though my first kiss is certainly an important thing, I have to keep my promise with my friends. I must stop this explulsion!". Cue him starting to deep-kiss HER! Poor, innocent Hana is totally taken aback by this new turn of events and Kiyoshi thinks "You may take my first kiss... But in exchange... I'll stop this expulsion!". Outside, Chiyo comments that it has gotten quiet and gets ready to take a peek. Meanwhile, poor Hana''s mind has been totally thrown into chaos now and she keeps thinking "What? What's this? Why the tongue!?" and the deep-kissing is making her all dizzy and dumbfounded. Hana starts having a nosebled and Kiyoshi comments that he's gambling everything on this (He he has no idea just how correct he is, considering Chiyo's about to peek inside <_<)

Chapter 77: ... As far as I can tell, the beginning is about some sort of tale related to Shimazu Yoshihiro (a military commander during the Sengoku period) and one of the battles that he was involved with (not sure which though, so let's leave it at that). Glasses guy thinks that if Kiyoshi is "facing a battle like that", then he should simply charge straight towards the enemy. Back to _Kiyoshi, who's thinking "I cannot retreat here, so then I can only charge forward and force a path open! This deep-kiss is my battle!". Cue Hana fainting and nosebleeding (arousal overload? XD). Chiyo peeks in, but fortunately for Kiyoshi, she can't see Hana... But she CAN see that he has unlocked the door and is going inside. Kiyoshi quickly realizes this and has a "OH CRAP!" moment for if Chiyo sees him in his current position... But he's quick enough to shout that it isn't safe to come yet. This wakes up the fainted Hana, who only says "E...Enough. Going... Back home"... Kiyoshi desperatly tries to point out to her that she hasn't put her panties and jersey back on, but she ignores him, walking and talking like a sleepwalker. And so, they leave. Meanwhile, the teacher has finished interrogating Anzu, impressed that she didn't confess anything and wonder if perhaps the girl was really "just taking an evening walk" like she said. Even so, she's saying that something's very fishy here... Meanwhile, Chiyo enters the room Hana and Kiyoshi were in and finds that cut PET-bottle. She wonders if it's some sort of message from Kiyoshi...

30. Punk Zebra Earth's CEO

:nuts thanks a lot for the summaries, although nothing happened that was real important. What I can see in the future for sure is that Hana will get Kiyoshi to do anything for her now, more than ever. All because she can reveal to Chiyo that she stole Kiyoshi's first kiss. Although I certainly don't mind because I'm a Hana fan all the way!!!:ohpek

31. Superman Man of Steel

Just read through to chapter 15. That chapter was the funniest by far.:lmao

32. rajin Looking for a translator

X

33. Superman Man of Steel

Y no translated chapter 50 and beyond to these raws!?

34. Superman Man of Steel

woo 50 and 51 came out this weekend. Hope it does not take long for next translations.

35. rajin Looking for a translator

X

36. rajin Looking for a translator

X

37. Superman Man of Steel

I don't want the raws! I want the translations!:argh

38. Punk Zebra Earth's CEO

Yes!! finally there getting there own medicine been so long that they had those superior faces shit ticked me off, now they look like they want to shit there pants. Its to bad that the translations are soooooooo slow!!

39. vegitabo Death Bringer

40. Agmaster Master of Silver

What is she so sweaty all the time about?

41. rajin Looking for a translator

X

42. DarkLordOfKichiku Active Member

In case anyone's interested, here's my translation for chapter 81. I'm not a pro translator though, so apologies for any mistakes/etc...:

Spoiler:
    chapter 81:

Page 1:

(Just a lot of *Clickclickclick" :p )

Page 2:

Chapter 81: Violence & Release

Text: The Decisive Moment.
    '
    Page 3:

Principical: Certainly...

Principical: In this mail, the "DTO"... The Operation to Expell the Boys, it's all in here.

Principical: Everything done to them... The boys, it's all recorded here.

Principical: Quite the impressive piece of work.

Page 4:

Hana: It's...

Hana: My... Fault.......

President: Eh...

Hana: The one who unlocked the backdoor that Chiyo-chan got inside through... Was...

Page 5:

Hanba: Kiyoshi...

Hana: It was you, right...

Kiyoshi: ....

Kiyoshi: .... Yeah.

Kiyoshi: At _THAT TIME_

Kiyoshi: Using the opportunity you created...

Kiyoshi: I unlocked the door.

Page 6:

Hana: Did you...

Hana: Have fun...?

Chiyo: ...?

Hana: ... Was that... All just to... Distract me...?

President: Hana?

Hana: To draw my attention... Away?

Kiyoshi: ..... I'm sorry.....

Page 7:

Hana: Goddamn...

Hana: KIYOSHIIII

Page 8:

Chiyo: Kyaa

Glasses-guy: Go... Gozaru.

???: Kiyoshi...!

Meiko: Stop, Hana!

Kiyoshi: Guh...

Principical: Stop it.

Hana: Kiyoshi...

Hana: I'll... Kill you

Page 9:

Hana: P...

Hana: President......

Page 10:

President: That's enough, Hana...

President: It wasn't your fault.

President: Same goes for Meiko...

President: It's all because I forcibly dragged you into going along with this plan of mine.

Hana: No... It was really... My....

President: I'm truly sorry...

Page 11:

President: Everything's my fault.

Page 12:

Principical: President.

Principical: Either way... This plan was the underground student council's... The work of all of you, and that's how we should treat it...

Principical: Don't you think?

President: Yes.

Page 13:

Principical: ... Very well.

Chiyo: Big sis...

Principical: Your punishment will be decided later...

Principical: Next is.....

Page 14:

Principical: Boys.

Principical: You were punished by being put into the prison for peeping into the girl's bath.

Principical: And you've served your penality for that crime by now.

Principical: In other words, as of now...

Page 15:

Principical: You are...

Kiyoshi: W...

Kiyoshi: We... Are?

Page 16:

-

Page 17:

???: We are

Page 18:

Kiyoshi: Free!

Authors message: Eh!? Is it the final chapter? Nah, nah, it's still continuing, in the very next issuse....!!

43. 8 Trust Me! Numbers Don't Lie!

is this weekly? this manga has extremely good art for a weekly series.

---
    but that vice president is so disgusting. :arg

anyway, i'm rooting for hana. i hope she'll get her revenge. and make kiyoshi her bitch. :villa

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  44. Haohmaru The Legendary Samurai

45. rajin Looking for a translator

X

46. Punk Zebra Earth's CEO

Wow from the looks of it things are starting to get fun.

47. rajin Looking for a translator

X

48. Punk Zebra Earth's CEO

:roflthis shit is to funny how the hell did her panties come off so easily.

49. Agmaster Master of Silver

Need that 60 chapter gap filled. I know they have earned this new arc, but I gotta see how.

50. rajin Looking for a translator

X

super erotic colour page