1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Kakashi Vs Tsunade

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by $Kakashi$, Jun 24, 2012.

1. $Kakashi$ Well-Known Member

Scenario 1:

Distance: 20 meters
    Mindset: serious
    Restrictions: Summons, Kamui

Scenario 2:

Restrictions: MS, summons

Scenario 3:

Restrictions: none

2. raizen28 I dunno

Scenario 1
    Kakashi uses Raiton Chain and rips her Torso off

Scenario 2

Kakashi uses Raiton Chain and rips her Torso off

Scenario 3
    Tsunade uses Katsuya
    Kakashi uses doton jutsu which puts her head popped out the ground like in the Bell test. He then Slices her head off with Raikiri

Kakashi>Tsunade
    Fact. Kakashi Outclasses Tsunade as a Shinobi

3. Seiji Random Lurker

I apologize if I'm gonna be a bit violently frank here.

Secnario 1:

Kakashi sends bunshin feints and sneak up behind her and cut her head with raikiri.

Same goes for scenario 2.

Scenario 3:

Again with bunshin feints and underground attacks. Kamui's the slug away while his bunshin feint accidentally beheads Tsunade with a raiden.

4. walpurgis Burgoo Eternal_Disco_Fever

So i heard that the mods r considering a *Sticky for this thread...

*rimshot*

5. goldendriger So DOES want a custom title!

Scenario 1- Raikiri to the tits.
    Scenario 2- Raikiri to the tits.
    Scenario 3- Kamui to the tits.

Kakashi goes "GG" over Tsunade.

6. Datakim Active Member

First of all, you did not mention what knowledge is involved here and whether or not Kakashi is aware of Tsunades techniques that give her super-regeneration?

That being said, ill try to give my view.

Scenario 1:

I think Tsunade has a far better chance than others have suggested. Tsunade would presumably activate her regeneration ability from the start given how strong Kakashi is, and even if Kakashi knows about the regeneration, it would be far harder for him to bypass it than others have suggested.

Kakashi may be faster than Tsunade, but the idea that Kakashi could just stroll in and decapitate/slice her in two feels silly(for one, Raikiri does not have enough power to slice off an entire torso without repreated hits). Not once have we seen Kakashi do that to anyone, and Tsunade would be ready for that regardless. And if Kakashi does not know about the regeneration or if Tsunade say jumps or something causing Kakashi to miss, then Kakashi likely loses. Tsunade could basically grab the hand that had pierced straight through her, and then either touch Kakashi and screw his nervous system or just use her superstrength to get an instant kill with a fatal blow that Kakashi could not survive from. The Raikiri wound would then heal, giving Tsunade a victory.

Even if Kakashi used a feint such as a clone to check things out, this would not necessarily help. Kakashi has always had chakra problems (though admittedly he has improved recently), while Tsunade has lots of chakra. If it comes to a longer battle, his only hope would indeed be an instant kill through Raikiri to the brain or somesuch, but that would not be easy, given that he would have to avoid Tsunades attacks or even her touch, while driving a raikiri through her brain while avoiding Tsunades attacks. And don't forget that Tsunade would know about this, and would do all she could to avoid such an attack, even if she had to sacrifice other bodyparts to do it. Super-regeneration is actually a very good advantage, IMHO.

Just for reference, Kakashi has speed stat only 1 higher than Tsunade, so a total blitz where he drives a raikiri through Tsunade in a way where she cannot do anything to avoid it seems unlikely.

Scenario 2:

Whats the difference other than the location? Regardless, prettymuch the same as scenario 1.

Scenario 3:

Kamui is incredibly hax technique, and Kakashi has improved with it recently. He would use Kamui to teleport Tsunades head to some other dimension, killing her despite her regeneration.

EDIT: I thought I would say this. While I do agree that Kakashi is the better shinobi than Tsunade, the idea that he could basically stomp her like a bug is exaggeration.

7. PopoTime Devourer of Souls

I dont see how everyone thinks Tsunade will fall to a Headhunter jutsu when SAKURA figured it out and countered it in the beginning of Part 2.

8. goldendriger So DOES want a custom title!

Well Sakura has fought Kakashi before. Notice how she wasnt shocked he had Sharingan either? Headhunter or not, Tsunade will still recieve a Raikiri boob-grope.

9. Frawstbite Night

They were sparring. It was a practice to get bells, not life and death.

If he was serious he wouldn't just be camping underground. No comparison can be made. Also, if he uses even a single clone, Tsunade won't know and there will be no need to check the ground.

If a Raikiri clone grabs her feet and bursts she's stunned and she can't do too much. I say it's plausible at least.

10. Ryuzaki Moonlight ۷۸٦

Kakashi takes first two scenarios with little difficulty and he takes the third scenario with moderate difficulty. I doubt Tsunade will summon Katsuyu but if she does, Kakashi can counter with bunshins + undergournd raikiri...GG.

11. PopoTime Devourer of Souls

So your saying Tsunade wont have knowledge on one of her best Shinobi's fighting style and wont be prepared for anything?

12. raizen28 I dunno

DUNGEON's Tsunade quote
    "Punches are far more Dangerous than Kamui"

13. PopoTime Devourer of Souls

Kamui takes more prep than a punch and cant be used in succession,

i sort of agree... :p

14. Zenith Semper Superne Nitens

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the scenario 1 identical to the 2nd one,or does Kakashi have any relevant Mangekyou move that I'm unaware of?

_______________________​

Brief take on the fight

With or without knowledge we've abundantly seen that X,X;and X to counter with the most efficient strategy available,after X

And when he does strike X X,and X(more importantly for the debate at hand)

That automatically invalidates the regeneration arguments for Tsunade,as she couldn't think of keeping up for an extended period of time,with a spontaneous thinker like Kakashi who on the other hand isn't one dimensional like the kage but can opt for round about tactics like bunshin feints,underground diversions,genjutsu andmore importantly has shown the proclivity to aim for the vitals,in 2 of his showcasings(to the heart and to the brains);but I'm not in any way suggesting an attrition war

And needless to say if she his hit with such techniques she's going to inevitably die as she's just a regular human being;a regenerating shinobi but ultimately still limited by the binaries of human anatomy itself(as per her showcasings),unlike shinobi like Kakuzu and Oorochimaru who have transcended to said limitations

Of course I'm not saying she's not going to counter Kakashi,but given her shallow arsenal and predictability,her deficits would eventually lead her to her downfall,considering the opponent she's facing

_______________________​

[sp=for the several time an old post of mine addressing the regeneration]
    [/sp]

15. Seiji Random Lurker

THIS and inb4 Tsunade regenerates her head from raikiri shots!

Gonna have to get some popcorn for thiss.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012