1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.
  3. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR

Kabuto, Tsunade,Naruto, and EMS Sasuke vs Orochimaru. Who should kill him?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Orochimaru800, Aug 7, 2012.

Who should kill Orochimaru for good

Poll closed Mar 28, 2013.
  1. Current Kabuto

22.6%
  2. Tsunade

9.7%
  3. Naruto

19.4%
  4. EMS Sasuke

38.7%
  5. other

9.7%
  1. Orochimaru800 Active Member

Not exactly a "VS" topic, but rather a "Who do you think should put down/Kill Orochimaru for good" type of thing.

Current Kabuto (once he gets out of Izanami)

Tsunade

EMS Sasuke

or

Naruto

Who do you believe should kill Orochimaru for good? You may explain your stance if you want

EDIT:
    IF you don't think he will "die", then who do you think will give him his last fight, in this manga?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  2. tnorbo Active Member

I have a feeling its gonna be naruto. sasuke brought him back so thats out, kabuto's story is basically over, and tsunade hasn't really done anything important this entire manga. so that just leaves naruto.

3. Rios Active Member

What is Tsunade going to do? Smack his face until he decides to slither away or underground?

4. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

orochimaru is immortal. he can't be killed. he is already sealed. he already exists in other people so even after their death, he still will exist even if sealed. (i think the tatsuke will be broken somehow)

5. MYJC Cunning Linguist

I don't really see anybody being able to permanently kill Orochimaru.

If he tries to attack Konoha or do anything particularly evil, Naruto/Sasuke/Tsunade will beat him up until he runs away, but they're not capable of finishing him. So I see him still being alive at the end of the manga.

6. Jeαnne :hurr

it will be either sasuke or kabuto

i think that we will get yamata no orochi vs susanoo 2.0, both in perfect forms

7. tnorbo Active Member

I take back my earlier answer. because honestly why would naruto even fight him at this point? dude actually seems pretty harmless at the moment. its probably best to leave him alone.

8. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Why should anyone fight him for the 100 time in Manga?

9. Orochimaru800 Active Member

You're kidding, right? :giogio

10. 4ghost Seimei

Well I actually had a thought that Kishi may be looking to highlight the prestige of the Densetsu no Sannin. I believe it was the databook that stated that "as incredible as they are as individuals, as a team they are several times more powerful."

If the above is his intent then I believe the perfect opponent for them would be Edo Madara.

Otherwise I have no clue who would be an appropriate opponent for Orochimaru. Sakura hasn't done anything significant in a long while, but really Sakura, there is too much needed to even make that a credible fight.

11. Prince Vegeta What's the topic of discussion

no one should beat Orochimaru Sama.

12. Jayaraman MinatoItachi Zeref x Mavis

sasuke revived him. so he should kill him

13. ovanz ______

Sasuke seems the only viable option, but maybe just seal him again, not kill him.

Naruto = after he forgave pain? and he is against tobi/juubi.
    Kabuto = is he still in this manga?
    Tsunade = i doubt it, even if she survive madara, no reason for her to fight orochimaru.

14. Del Ruiz Supernova

If he's killed, I'm going for Anko - so "other"

It's difficult to say though. I do think Orochimaru will highlight the Sannin themselves before he departs the story and finish out his own backstory. So we'll get to see Jiraiya again in flashbacks.

I think Orochimaru is more or less done with as far as "fights" in the manga. Not saying he won't throw a few jutsus around, but his role in the story from here on out is not to just be another battle, Kishi's got a plot purpose for him being here to move the story.

15. Lord Valgaav My fries

At this point I just dont think he'll ever die. And he doesnt seem as evil as he used to be so I think hes okay if he stays in the shadows.

16. BroKage Active Member

At this point it doesn't even matter. All of those people have fought him in some fashion already.

The guy's come back a million times and his power level doesn't even seem to be on the scale of the manga's plot anymore. There's no way to make his defeat epic.

I'm thinking Orochimaru'll just get owned by Uchiha again. But it'll be one he hasn't faced before: Madara.

17. Ackwell I've talked with Kishimoto

You can't kill him.

18. Rios Active Member

I am after your dick young body, Sasuke-kun!

Oh yes he changed alright.

19. Kiss SS: It's canon bitch

EMS Sasuke. :quite

20. hamster814 Member

Orochimaru getting humiliated by Uchihas is getting old . So I'd go with Kabuto . I think this is how he is going to redeem himself (Assuming Itachi managed to successfully convert him ).

21. Chibason Sofa King Fresh

Kakashi will defeat him...

...he must be redeemed for shitting himself during their first in manga meeting, backstage at the Chuunin exams LOL

Spoiler:

X

22. Ubereem Fear necessary for Evolution

He's not relevant anymore he got his ass kicked and whoop. He's a nuisance and a torn in my sight. He fought people that sucked so bad and that's why they are dead.

23. Recal ♠♠♠

Naruto will be the one to kill him with a rasengan to the face - an attack that can destroy on a molecular level. Orochimaru can be killed with certain types of attacks. Remember what he said about the KN4 bijuu bomb? If that thing hits, it'll kill me. Up came the Rashoumon gates in response. The only reason he was able to be brought back was because Kabuto had his physical essence, which was able to be combined with his senjutsu chakra stored in Anko's cursed seal. No physical essence left = no second chances.

If Naruto gets him with a planetary rasengan, he's gone.

24. thiagocampos Trolled Final Villain

Where's the "I want him to succeed thus living eternally" option?

25. Oga Tatsumi Retired

I think Orochimaru will get a power-up somehow.

I think Orochimaru will push EMS Sasuke to his limits thus awakening "Perfect Susano-o" to troll him.

Orochimaru vs Sasuke is coming.

26. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

only uchiha can not shit their pants against orochimaru :datass............... unless it is part 1 sasuke :geg

27. G Felon Active Member

Sasukes going to kill him after he's done using him. Kabuto is weak, same with tsunade they can't do anything to him. Narutos busy doing more important things to do than fight a seemingly harmless snake

28. Orochimaru800 Active Member

Obviously, it would be categorized in the "other " section :giogio

29. gus3 Sage of the Jedi Order

Kabuto. He said that his goal was to surpass Orochimaru. What better way to demonstrate it.

30. Hoshigaki Kisame Monster of the Hidden Mist

No one is gonna kill Orochimaru. There is no way for him to die now. You can't kill him.

And why is Kabuto even an option? Orochimaru took all of his powers back from him. So he's powerless now.

:giogio

31. Orochimaru800 Active Member

Why can't some people just be normal, and answer the question.:facepalm
    wat. the alive part of Oro(ala the one who just got revived) can obviously be killed or "Beaten" by EMS Sasuke. By virtue of wasting his chakra and killing him in the spot. Likewise, Oro can be obliberated by a Bijuu dama

If you are talking on a technical note(like him being near Sasuke, while him getting sealed in the SOT), then you're just relying on semantics. as the point of the topic is about the current Oro right now. And even then, I stated that if you don't think he'll "die", i brought up who would be his last fight :giogio

Because I can add in who ever I want as an option? Or perhaps it's because if Kabuto truly does change, he can possibly go against Oro?

Note I did say possibly, and you've yet to answer the actual question. Stop dodging the question

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012