1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Jutsu vs Man - Chibaku Tensei vs Madara+

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Dark Red Z, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Dark Red Z PROBLEM?

Nagato tries his last ditch resort to kill Madara+, augmented as it is shown in canon, with Hashirama's lifeforce and jutsus.

It took 3 attacks, one of them being a Tailed Bomb, to break it.

But what'd happen if this one utterly overpowered man were facing against it?

Meteor is restricted, as it would only kill him faster than CT itself, and in this thread he isn't an Edo. He has to survive like the rest of us.

2. walpurgis Burgoo Eternal_Disco_Fever

Madara just looks in the general direction of the core & burps...

3. Frawstbite Night

Make as many clones + Susanoo as he can and just try some Magatama.

4. raizen28 I dunno

Dumbass will try to absorb with preta path

5. Joakim3 Active Member

Oh god :rotfl

The though of Madara looking up and arrogantly saying "this jutsu is beneath me" and then promptly flattened into oblivion just golden

Madara dies and dies epically

6. silenceofthelambs Active Member

7. Saru rude Moderator

Thread ended here. Madara has more than enough power to make up for the absence of a bijudama and FRS.

8. Corax Active Member

He ll die. His Magatama has no explosive power unlike bijudama and FRS. He ll need good explosive jutsu to remove the outer layer of rock that covers CT core and also knowledge on jutsu mechanics which he lacks here.

9. Saru rude Moderator

Chapter 578 spoilers below.

"Explosive jutsu?" Wat.

I don't know about that, but... Did you not see the X that the full Magatama had at close range? Imagine hundreds of those. Madara has a large enough chakra supply to comfortably dish out the destruction.

Knowledge isn't specified either. I'm pretty sure the OP didn't want Madara's (reactive) stupidity factored into the equation.

Though I could be wrong.

10. Corax Active Member

How this "impact" is anywhere close to bijudama (that can level a mountain) or FRS? Madara s magatama is like a scattergun shot. It can cover a wide area with a lot of tomoe s but each tomoe has limited piercing ability/power. Yes more tomoe s will cover wider area but still each will be quite weak. It isn't a concentrated attack it is a dispersed/scattered attack.

11. Zenith Semper Superne Nitens

You sir just ended the thread...

Why do people always compare the destructive power of jutsus and ignore the very differences between them? It's beyond me.

The biju dama has obviously more explosive powers than the Magatamas,but the latter is a penetrative technique so the comparisons in power terms is unfair.

If Madara makes clones or even spams himself the core of the CT,then tell me what's stopping hims from pummeling it?

It's not about the destructive power of one single Magatama,but the collective power packed all together.

Basically the core is destroyed into nothingness.

And the piercing ability of the Magatama is nothing to be laughed at,it went trough a collective defense effort of a rock golem and a chakra powered sand defense made by nothing more than 2 Kages.

12. Saru rude Moderator

Which large numbers of would create an effect analogous to an "explosive jutsu" such as FRS or bijudama. The force necessary to thwart the jutsu is there.

13. Corax Active Member

They are scattered,non concentrated. It is like to say that 100 micro needles are better than a 0.5 rifle shot. I doubt that 100 micro needles can pierce a kevlar west. However 0.5 rifle shot for sure can.
    Again jutsu isn't concentrated. It consists of a huge number of scattered tomoes.

14. Saru rude Moderator

I understand how force per unit area varies inversely with area; you don't have to provide anymore real world examples.

Don't bring so much science into this; it's not entirely applicable here. All of the Magatama will be heading towards one point: the X. X.

The examples (of jutsu) you used honestly don't even support your stance, as FRS expands over a larger area upon impact in the same way that multiple Magatama would cover a larger surface area.

In other words, FRS isn't really "concentrated"...

I just don't understand the application of your "explosive jutsu" rule.

15. Corax Active Member

It is. It is a dense concentrated wind chakra shuriken X . Same for bijudama X . We have no such statements for magatama nor feats to suppot its destructive properties. Single tomoe is boulder busting at best. 300?300 boulders I presume.Not even close to mountain. And and to this that bijudama alone wasnt enough from the authors perspective.
    It is cannon that CT was canceled by a huge explosion. I doubt that it is even possible to destroy the core by any over way.

16. Chuck &#32

Madara could Shinra Tensei the core up into the sky to create a second moon :nuts

X

:zaru

17. Zenith Semper Superne Nitens

Your entire theory crumbles with this...

X

Basically all the "scattered" Magatamas you were imposing apparently aren't all that "scattered" as the gravity of the orb will inevitably attract the single tomoes to the center and therefore create a concentrated barrage.

18. Corax Active Member

Even so they cant make explosion as big as combined explosion of FRS+Bijudama. Burden of proof lies on you that CT core can be destroyed by anything but a very huge and powerful explosion. Such dense and concentrated charka must be even harder than KN biju shroud. Canonically it was destroyed by a combined explosion not by a random piercing attack.

19. Zenith Semper Superne Nitens

The very premises of denial...it's amazing thing to spot it right away...

I myself and other users have told you not to polarize on the "explosive" force,but rather the fire ratio and piercing prowess,which the magatama has.

NO ONE here is comparing the explosive potency,were just saying that if the magatama lacks the destructive power of one Biju dama,a "concentrated" barrage of tomoes won't fail to break the core which is nothing more than rock,rock which in the canon was casually cut trough like butter(and I gave you the example of Onoki's rock golem)

So there is evidence to support the notion of a single Magatama cutting trough the core's rock layers,not to mention a concentrated streak aiming all at the same point of impact.

Just for the record Yasaka's Magatama isn't a random piercing attack.

20. Corax Active Member

Core is composed of super-dense black chakra that emits gravity strong enough to rip off mountais. Imagine how hard it is if even Naruto s KN chakra clock was hard enough to tank kusanagi (legendary piercing attack). And it wasnt even near dense enough to emit gravity.

21. Zenith Semper Superne Nitens

The core is made of dense chakra,but the instance in which it was destroyed it was not directly hit,it was rather the impact force,or more precisely the telluric vibrations of the rocks that enveloped it.

So in a comparison,and for debate purposes I abide to what happened actually.

What you're failing to grasp is not the single tomoe myself and other users are advocating will destroy the core,but the collective power of the streak,streaks,the fuck tons of clones with Susano'o spamming in the same direction.

At this point I really don't know what else to say to make you grasp this basic concept,that the Magatam's would be going towards the same direction on constant ratio.

If one fails,30 or 40 or fuck even 100 surely won't

22. Corax Active Member

A very big if. If 100 will make it to the core. If 100 will be even enough to destroy it in the first place. Quality in this case is better than quantity. Bijudama and FRS are both better in that regard.
    Why you are so sure?Bijudama explosion alone can tear a mountain. Obviously combined FRS+Bijudama explosion made it to the core.

23. Zenith Semper Superne Nitens

No very big if sir.Madara makes clones and they spam the core,no ifs and buts or maybes.It's the very nature of the CT itself that will lead the tomoes towards it's center.

Yeah since you're so bent on the "mountain tearing" tell,then why did the author decide to use an offense of 3 longe ranged attacks rather than only 1 mountain tearing one?

If you're gonna apply a brand of logic then expect the other party to do the same.

And no,if he can shoot hundreds of Magatamas in one direction the quality difference would be invalidated by the sheer numbers

Let me repeat it SHEER NUMBERS.

A constant barrage of tomoes spamming in one point would definitely break the core.

I wonder how someone could be so agenda driven,to keep a stance which is clear is too one sided to actually hold any shred of credibility.

24. silenceofthelambs Active Member

As a Rinnegan user, Madara can also Bansho Tenin the core, or he can even vaporize it with one of Demon Realm's missiles.

If that doesn't satisfy you, then there's always his X

25. αce Puahah.

He could just anchor himself with mokuton while using Chou Shinrai Tensei in the direction of the black ball to resist the pull.

26. elkaueha Banned

meteors or chou shinra tensei.

27. Chuck &#32

meteors were restricted