1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Discussion in 'Akihabara Library' started by rajin, Aug 29, 2014.

1. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

That's why I'm hoping Mei, or the glasses, or SOMETHING causes him to stop being so lax about all of this. Something that gives him the resolve to actually TRY and achieve his goals.

2. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Poor Mei...she legit loves Oka, but that is clearly very one-sided. Glad she called him out on his bullshit...but I imagine that must have hurt her quite a bit. At least it looks like he is finally gonna man the fuck up now though. He is still going to get shot down SUPER fuckin hard, but at least he will be truly honest with Mikan and himself as a result.

Also, lol @ Oka getting utterly fuckin rekt by her in that fighter game. GG...

3. rajin Looking for a translator

4. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Hurray! He finally manned the fuck up and confessed....and then she laughed in his face, lol. Granted, his point got across and she knows just how real of a confession that was, but still that was rough. That double spread with her smiling though, oof. Okada knows who best girl is.

Well, looks like neither plan on giving up on their "goal"...guess we'll see who gives up first?

5. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Well, looks like Oka's arc is finally wrapping up. Him getting a haircut and losing the glasses...not sure how I feel about his new appearance. Also, him confessing in front of everyone, talking about Mikan's panties, etc even made that real Shima give a look of disgust, lol. And Oka breaking the 4th wall when Asahi has a super cliched trip into boob grab moment :lmao So good...

Granny Mikan appearing again, and with a kind of cryptic description of who she is really married to. I'll put some more thought into it when I get the chance, lol.

6. Handsome Yak gefühlvoll und sanft.

Wouldn't be surprised if she legit ended up with Shima XD

7. Roman ABSOLUTE JUSTICE

Some excellent reaction pics to be taken from this new chapter :bury

8. rajin Looking for a translator

I wonder if Shima's look was more of self reflection than disgust at Oka. #gurushimatakesusdeep

10. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Back to more over the top absurd shit, lol. Good times. Well, it's the traditional sweet potato baking event...except in JwWw, you know shit is going to get insane. Fuckin Akane can't even wait an hour so she literally twists time and reality in order to speed shit up :lmao Poor Asahi, I feel your pain buddy, lol. Akari at the end though...my God, so many scenes in this series look like they could come from an actual horror series. So glorious.

11. Morglay .

I would actually be hyped to see a horror series from this artist. Some of these faces and bodies he does are insane.

12. Handsome Yak gefühlvoll und sanft.

Yeah, that potatoe chapter had straight up Uzumaki shit in it XD

13. rajin Looking for a translator

14. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Home alone with his girlfriend to "study". Awwww yeah! Go for it Asahi! Actually, he manages to get to schoolwork fairly quickly, and Youko is the one who is having major issues focusing lol. MOSQUITO NTR! :lmao That look of shear despair/disbelief of Asahi once Youko does the whole mosquito imitation thing...fuckin priceless. Not gonna lie, though...these blood drinking scenes are pretty hot :maybe

And of course, Akane is actually the mosquito stirring up shit. She really is livin the dream.

15. Handsome Yak gefühlvoll und sanft.

This is brushing so close to sexual assault but the situational comedy cracks me up so hard

16. Morglay .

"Just look at what he's wearing, he's asking for it." Ehh... I mean I laughed but I know I shouldn't.

17. rajin Looking for a translator

18. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Cool seeing "Adult" Akane. I like the design...hope we can see her in this form eventually.

Small flashback to Genjirou going all berserker mode, presumably caused by this "Shirayuki" character. This explains why Akane has seemingly gathered all of these "special" students: to prove Shirayuki wrong, that humans and non-humans truly can co-exist.

Box-girl reappeared after a long ass absence. Given the start of the chapter, her being Shirayuki does sort of make sense...until that became obviously wrong given Akane's reaction once she found out who she was, lol. Curious who she actually is. She knows about the future, and appears to be quite young...maybe Asahi's daughter or something? Wonder if actual main plotline stuff is going to start happening soon given this chapter?

Also, Genjirou in that latex dominatrix outfit will give me far worse nightmares than any of the horror scenes in this series, lol.

19. Handsome Yak gefühlvoll und sanft.

We've reached that point now, yes? From here on out this is going to be take a turn for the serious. Not completely of course but we'll see more drama and tears and a lot more of the truth behind this story right?

20. Morglay .

Box girl can step to Akane... I thought Akane was a stand alone powerhouse in the series. (Casual planet buster.)

I didn't read ahead so I have no idea. Am interested to see if it still holds my interest as a drama. As a comedy it is one of my favourite series.

21. rajin Looking for a translator

22. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Though to be fair, we are still like...40 fuckin chapters behind RAWs, but still...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

23. Handsome Yak gefühlvoll und sanft.

:sadpanda I saw it coming to be honest, the last couple raw chapters kinda gave it away. Still, it is and was and will be a pretty great series. :3

24. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Poor Mei is suffering so much. Brooding, looking from on top of the building because of a broken hea-....TOOTH ACHE :lmao Nice that everyone around Mei was trying desperately to cheer her up, even though they were concerned about the wrong thing. It's the thought that counts though, right?

Also, Asahi's shocked face is a thing of fuckin nightmares. Dear God!

25. Morglay .

26. rajin Looking for a translator

27. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Oh God...stuck doing one of these awful class plays, lol. Nagisa's is obviously purely about her, Youko's is just fuckin terrible, and Shiho's could have been fun for her if not for getting stuck with Shimada, lol.

Welp, there it is...the box girl was actually Nagisa from the future. Looking like this new arc is gonna be some crazy shit! Not quite sure if I like her better with long hair or not, though. Still. she's pretty cute either way (AND she gets to keep her highschooler body, you know...cuz being a robot and all, lol).

28. Bielec Member

Sakurada as "ogre with a mighty mighty club" lol. And finally box girl revealed.

29. Morglay .

30. rajin Looking for a translator

31. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Christ, thought Future Nagisa was about to go all yandere...nope, lol. It is odd seeing her fully encompassing all of her friend's different personalities, though.

While that is a cliffhanger at the end, I can't really imagine a world where she actually leaves the planet, and all of her friends behind. Like yes, during the future chapters we see a bunch of the alien spacecraft (meaning contact WAS made), but I don't know if Nagisa was the one who led to that. I suppose the future could have gotten all fucked up BECAUSE she left instead of stayed?

32. Morglay .

Time travel as a concept is too idiosyncratic for my tiny mind.

33. rajin Looking for a translator

34. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

So...future Nagisa turns into a pervert that rivals even Shiho. That is pretty unexpected, lol. Pretty fun Ass vs Tits perve-off this chapter. That ending though...so Asahi has to stay away from Nagisa, in order to make it so that Asahi/Nagisa/Youko can still be together in the future? Hmmmm...

35. rajin Looking for a translator

36. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Well that was pretty unexpected. So Asahi really does still have feeling for Aizawa, but has been fighting it this entire time. The reason Future Aizawa cried is because she so desperately missed the times when the 3 of them were just friends, instead of love triangle that is currently happening. Presumably something terrible happens to Youko as a result of those 3 trying to stay together. Maybe Asahi slips up and kisses Aizawa or something, and Youko goes full on Vampire Berserker mode? Either way, that letter does appear to be accurate: they cannot be together again as friends, otherwise some bad shit is about to go down :(

37. rajin Looking for a translator

X

X

38. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Damn...less than 40 chapters left until this series is finally finished :( Feelsbadman.

39. Handsome Yak gefühlvoll und sanft.

Yes but those are damn sweet chapters. I hope the mangaka does another series, I have grown to like his style a lot.

40. SkitZoFrenic Führer of the Hentaiverse

Huh, don't know if it was ever mentioned before, but apparently Nagisa's father was friends with Youko's parents when he visited Earth originally. This story truly is mirroring the past quite well.

Nice scene between Youko and Nagisa. Neither knows what lies ahead or which choices they should make, but they both will support each others decisions no matter what. Good friends.

Nagisa is calling out Asahi for a meeting now...except Future Nagisa is looking pretty fuckin pissed off at that decision. Curious to see what kinda crazy shit is about to go down.